Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:59 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:47 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 09:37 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default in the rushes (adoption finder)

If you're mentioned in this thread, it's because you had a placeholder or otherwise in my previous adoption thread! This is the updated version with more details on the baby!

What I'm looking for:

A foster/adoptive parent for my future main! She will be outsider born. The parent is intended to find her near the border, abandoned at just a few weeks old, and take her to Fadingsun. If you haven't inferred already, the kit will be going through outsider joining, and the parent-to-be will have to participate.

Per RiverClan joining requirements at the moment, the baby needs a plot of some substance in order to join. As of now, the plot is that during a storm the baby was swept downriver, away from her parents. She is about a moon old, and can't exactly swim very well, but fortunately she was swept into a patch of rushes, where she clung on by instinct until the storm passed. Adopter happened to be in the area hunting or something and heard a distressed and rather sickly kitten. Finding the baby in something like this in water too deep for the baby but shallow enough for a warrior to comfortably wade through, adopter is quick to bring the baby home to Mistyshard. The baby is quick to imprint on adopter, and whether through or against their nature, adopter finds themselves growing attached. They will then request to Fadingsun to be able to care for the baby as their own or something haha.

Of course, they have no idea where this kits origins lie, but that shouldn't ever be an issue as long as she's raised in RiverClan. Right?

This is subject to change if @/occultation doesn't find it to be substantial enough. So anyone applying should be willing to work with that!

I don't have too many preferences for this cat other than that they are a warrior and at least 12 moons of age. I also prefer a fairly active rper so we can get a lot of character development in before she's apprenticed. It would be nice for them to have a nurturing personality, but they might be otherwise and perhaps get character development from raising a child!

Who you're adopting:

Rushkit
Flickerkit | Stormkit | Shiverkit
Riverkit | Sedgekit | Mottlekit | Splashkit

The name Rushkit could be given by the adopter in reference to being found in the rushes! It might also refer later on to her personality in some way... The other names are suggestions for other names she could be given or choose later on, depending on the adopter's decisions. However, the name Rush(anything) really speaks to me lol so I think I'm set on that.

She'll age at a rate of one moon every two or three weeks until she's old enough for apprenticeship, and I'd prefer your cat to be very involved in her raising.

Her final design can be discussed with whoever I end up choosing!

Concept for reference:

Rush might be a dark tabby girly with pale orange streaks and yellow eyes. She might have a problem with separation anxiety from being abandoned, especially at first. She might have a streak of feeling she has something to prove, based on her origins.

Later on, I may decide to go through with a plot that Rush's original mother comes looking however many moons later and it causes a conflict, so keep that in mind!

No form required! I prefer a pre-existing cat just for the stronger motivation to keep up, but if you want to make one for the plot that's fine too! Note that this is not first come first served! I'll be deciding as soon as possible, but I really want the right kitty

Here's an optional form if you're lazy or just feel you need one:

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Dynamic with the child:
Plot ideas:

Ideas for the child (name, personality, appearance, etc):
Mention!: @lark. (don't forget the period)

Thanks for reading and applying! It's much appreciated

Old May 10th, 2024, 08:16 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: in the rushes (adoption finder)

Name: Martenburr
Bio thingy: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=77995
Dynamic with the child: i feel like he'll be loving but also a bit of a Paranoid parent always worrying about his children
Plot ideas:

Ideas for the child (name, personality, appearance, etc):
Mention!: @lark. (don't forget the period)