Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
an offer
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 PM
What would you're cat...
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:31 PM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:29 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:28 PM

Old April 17th, 2024, 12:15 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Introduction to stealth-y stealthiness

Mama had said she would be willing to train her, if a little. And, after the last meeting, mama had affirmed she wasn’t replaced, at least – not entirely. Sleepypaw liked to think mama had been true to her words; that maybe she still had a chance with her mama. That maybe she had a chance to seek her mama out more often now, too, like mama had apparently wanted. Mama said she was always welcome. She said that. Sleepypaw wanted to believe it. And she wanted to be skilled, like mama and Miss Grandmama. Live up to their expectations and legacies – follow in their pawsteps however possible, her goal. Her wish beyond their care and affection. Something she could earn by being better. By being stronger, and smarter than she was now. By moving forth in her training.
“Mama?”
She looked inside the dimly lit den, looking around for her mother. She knew mama had been an enforcer before, before she became a medicine cat. She knew mama was skilled, that she could learn from her.
“If,, If you have time, mama; could I practice my stealth with you - please?”
She paused, looking up hopefully.
“I want,, to be good at it. I need to.”

[ @Rose ]

Old April 20th, 2024, 04:14 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ShadowClan Re: Introduction to stealth-y stealthiness

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark glanced up from her supply of herbs, a tentative, hopeful smile gracing her lips as she noticed Sleepypaw at the mouth of her den. Dropping what she was doing, Lostspark walked over, blinking slowly down at the younger female. "Of course I can teach you." She whispered in response, and then tentatively attempted to stroke her plumed tail down her daughter's spine. "Follow me."

Tail lingering a moment around her daughter's shoulders as a form of guidance, Lostspark briskly walked out of the den, glancing back once to make certain Sleepypaw was following before she dropped her tail. "Stealth is best practiced after sundown, so one can get a feel of the night."

Lostspark led them out of camp, her pace slow and even as she waited for the sun to fully set, to disappear - and straight to Mourning Ruins. She would have preferred Moonlit Grove for this, but that was not part of ShadowClan's actively patrolled territory nowadays. Upon reaching Mourning Ruins, the Medicine Cat stopped to turn to her eldest biological daughter. "I don't know if you've had your territory tour yet, but this is Moonlit Grove. We'll practice here." She offered a supportive smile.

"You'll be able to blend in with the shadows in no time."
Her head tilted to the side. "Your pelt is dark, another helpful feature for what we're learning today." The herbalist paused. "Are you ready?"

[ @Estelle - Sleepypaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Introduction to stealth-y stealthiness

Mama. Sleepypaw watched in silence as the medicine cat dropped her activities and joined her side, a gentle small smile gracing her maw as she felt her mama's tail against her spine - a sign of comfort - and accepted her request. She matched her mama's pace, walking at her side with an expression more peaceful than it normally was neutral, a warm feeling filling her chest at simply being here, with her, standing at her mama's side.

She nodded at the older feline's explanation, something that did not come as much of a surprise - the nighttime practice, that is. Blue eyes stood out in the increasing darkness, taking note of the way they were slowly heading, quiet, as she often was, listening to her surroundings and mama. Soon they reached the Mourning Ruins, an area Sleepypaw recognised out of the history lesson she had attended during her younger moons, watching the haunting burnt structure in the dark. She turned to her mama.

"Miss Grandmama showed me."
She replied, her tail gave a single flick from left to right. Her eyes briefly looked down at her pelt covered with wispy-white patches, albeit still dark; looking up she nodded affirmatively, silently presenting her readiness for the lesson - and secret eagerness to learn.

[ @Rose ]