Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Hound
Today 03:37 PM
new here!
Last post by Rawsuit
Today 03:35 PM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by poppy
Today 03:35 PM
lions and tigers and...
by taillow
Last post by Bean
Today 03:32 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 03:28 PM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 09:58 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Who are you, and why are you here? (P)

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
22/100

Quietpaw was tired. Tired of everything. For some unexplainable reason, this day in particular had proven difficult for her to push through. She just wanted to lie down in her nest and forget about everything. Being an apprentice was tough work and even she needed breaks sometimes. Yet this day seemed to want to test her limits more than she ever expected.

As the splotched she-cat approched the apprentices' den on silent paws a foreign smell hit her nostrils. She stopped in her tracks immediately. What was that? That wasn't Shadowclan scent it was...different. Horrid. Strange. A threat? What else could it be? Mabye it was a predator, perhaps a badger or fox but this smell seemed cat like from what she could tell...still, she couldn't just let some intruder waltz into camp and stay in her den. She wanted to sleep, stars-damnit.

Plumy fur bristling and cyan eyes narrowing into slits, Quiet let her claws slide out. She hadn't learnt how to fight yet but surely she could end this stranger if she snuck up on them and slit their throat quickly right? Laying each paw carefully in front of each other, she slowly stalked up to the mouth of the den, her full attention on handling this potential threat.

Warily, Quietpaw peered into the darkness of the den, ears pricked for any indicaters of signs of life. What did she see, you ask? An unfamiliar dark blueish grey and white she-cat. She'd studied the pelts of her clanmates whenever she got the opportunity, she wasn't big on speaking but she did watch and this cat...she would've noticed them if they were a Shadowclanner.

A hint of a snarl on her breath the apprentice stared at the unknown cat with cold fury. They dared be so arrogant to blatantly trespass in their camp? Grandmother would not be happy about this and neither was she either. There was just something so infuriating about having a place she claimed as her domain be blindly disrespected. Like any sensible cat she'd have to dispose of this cat...hmm, imagine how much praise she'd get if she did achieve her goal of the intruder's death, she'd certainly be recognised apart from her kin then.

'Time to die, foolish rat' Tensing her muscles, the young apprentice quickly weaved her way past the many nests dotting the rough ground until she was at least a fox-length away from her target. This cat seemed older than her so approching them head on would be idiotic so instead she extended her talons to full length and attempted to bring down a swift yet powerful paw onto the stranger's tail. If she couldn't kill them she at least wanted to beat them up enough so that one of the high-ranks could deal with them later and she'd get some attention for it.

(So sorry for the terrible title I am absolutely horrid at coming up with them! And apologies for Quietpaw attempting to attack Minkpaw, she can be a little bloodthirsty heh. :') )

@alec

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 2nd, 2024 at 10:06 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 03:27 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Who are you, and why are you here? (P)

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
minkpaw was growing more and more restless, the sharp order that she was to stay in camp had settled heavy in her chest, and in addition to her unfamiliar surroundings she couldnt help but immediately curl up in the apprentices den come nightfall. and not unlike lostsparks words still ringing in her head, she hadnt been accepted with open arms. they hadnt expect to be, but sleeping amongst her clanmates, something that used to make her feel safe, was putting her more on edge than she had expected.
unable to blend in, white fur, flashy pattern, and the distinct riverclan smell she knew would cling to her for a while, she couldnt allow herself to fall asleep before every single other soul residing in this den did. minkpaw knew she wouldnt close her eyes without protest for a long time, muscles flexing once in a while to remind herself to stay alert and not let the endless spiral of thoughts suck her in.
before her mothers thundering voice had the chance to ring in her mind, snap her out of her thoughts and make her consider getting up once again, her fur bristled, ears snapping back towards the quiet sound of light pawsteps and she was back in the moment. only just on her paws and turned far enough to pull her tail back and watch moonlight lit claws dig into the ground where her striped tail had just rested mere seconds ago.
sharp silver gaze immediately landed on the smaller, dark furred feline in front of her and they stood frozen for a moment, mind rushing for the best possible solution. run and appear like a genuine intruder?, stay and risk getting attacked again only to have the hit land the second time?, fight back? stars no. if she fought back the other apprentice could easily twist it to make it minkpaws fault and if lostspark didnt get to her first she would die by dawnstars paw before seeing the light of day again. her eye snapped to the entrance behind the shadowclan apprentice, the moonlight falling in making the stranger almost glow, considering the possibility of bolting past them, deescalate the situation by taking it out of the tight space. the prickle of fear made her fur stand on edge, what if they convinced enough other cats outside?
after what felt like hours another bolt of anxiety and adrenaline rushed through her body, making her twitch forward and finally attempt the escape around the other apprentice, and out into the clearing.
@Morrigan /

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:39 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
23/200

An agitated hiss left Quietpaw's jaws as her sharp claws fell upon the earth, completely missing the tail that'd been swiftly whipped away from her grasp. Spiteful orbs seethed into the ones that stared back at her, pure hatred burning within them. She'd now gotten a look at her enemy. That face was now permanently scored unto her memory, she would not forget it no matter if she wanted to or not.

The two apprentices just continued to watch each other for a few moments, contemplating their next move. The intruder acted first, catching her slightly off guard. Expecting retaliation, she blinked in surprise as they tried to rush past her in the attempts of escaping but the young she-cat immediately reacted.

As quick as a snake, Quiet aimed a hard kick at the intruder's paws, in the hopes of knocking them over. If she succeeded, she'd be fast to place a sturdy paw down on the stranger's chest to pin them, then, she'd do her best to end them, mabye taunt them just for fun. She just had sink her fangs into their throat right? Yeah, that seemed right, though, some deathberries would have been helpful...

@alec

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:59 AM
revenge is a fools game

->> minkpaw <<-
just when she thought she had gotten past the other apprentice and somewhat saved herself by making it into the clearing a hard hit to her paws threw her off balance, seemingly pulling the ground from beneath her paws and making her tumble and ultimately fall. what felt like hours, every little move, every little mistake glaring at her, mocking, she was on the ground and almost immediately held down by strong paws. a cut off, hollow sounding sound somewhere between a gasp and a snarl escaped her maw, "are you out of your mind?", chest and shoulder muscles spasming under the pressure. she tried to push the paws away, using her larger size to her advantage but aiming to merely get out, perhaps make their attacker stumble, so she could run. despite her lacking training for a majority of her apprenticehood and limited actual battle experience minkpaw was confident that if she wasnt trying to not hurt the other apprentice she couldve easily overpowered them, strike out with strong hind legs to kick them off balance and sink her claws and teeth into them. but she would be a fool to give into bloodthirsty thoughts now, risk her life and honour, so she only tried to shake them off, claws retracted and not fully giving into the urge to put her all into struggling.

(permission to harm her given btw but just small stuff ykyk, nothign serious) /
@Morrigan /

━━━━━━━━
Old May 3rd, 2024, 02:37 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
25/100

The target had been captured, unanticipated yet it fed her ego. Now, looking down on her target writhing beneath her talons in the cover of moonlight she felt powerful. Is this what it felt like to hold a cat's life in their paws? She would decide whether this rat would leave still breathing or whether they'd be slain as her very first kill. She should do this more often, it was one of the least boring thing she'd done...ever.

She was snapped out of her bloodthirsty trance by a single noise from her victim: "Are you out of your mind?" This stranger hadn't spoken since she'd first approched them and now...they challenged her of being in the wrong?! She was not "out of her mind" if anything they were! All she had done was deal with them like any sensible cat would when faced with an intruder in their camp and she was the the crazy one?!

An expression of shock formed on the apprentice's face at the words. Her nose wrinkling, mouth slightly agape and eyebrows furrowed, she stared at the other cat in pure disbelief. It was very clear she was offended mostly by the audacity to accuse her of insanity, especially seeing this foreigners current situation. Sitting back on her haunches, she shook her head while tightening her grip of the target's chest with her claws, placing another slim appendage on for support.

"Me? Me?! If anything it's you whose the insane one here. You're the one who didn't have enough braincells to make the simple decision of not stepping into another clan's camp. Her words were filled in irritation, criticism and she put it in a harshly matter of fact way. Usually she reserved her voice for only the most stupid of cats...yet this one seemed to fit the bill perfectly. Canting her head, she glared down at the strangerwith piercing hues, as if challenging them to defend themselves, verbally of course.

@alec

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:57 PM
revenge is a fools game

->> minkpaw <<-

"im literally lostsparks apprentice" she hissed, giving up on the struggling now, preserving energy in case this would get actually serious. it wasnt that large of a reach to assume the apprentice hadnt heard of her joining yet and it genuinely wasnt a surprise a shadowclanner had taken it to them to actually attack her instead of just trying to explode her with their piercing eyes, but did this apprentice genuinely think no other cat had noticed her make her way through the entire territory, creep into camp and end up in the apprentices den, surrounded by other cats.
"do you really think dawnstar is blind? dont you think a patrol wouldve noticed an intruder. or maybe one of the dozens of cats here?" minkpaw snarled but remained still otherwise, she didnt dare go any further than use her words to snap at the other, words could be denied, claw marks couldnt.
"hurt me if you dare" they spat, was that too much? a step too far? pawsteps along the edge of a cliff, toying with fire, unafraid to fall, to get burnt. she could take the pain. she craved a reaction. finally be done with this, relief of being able to breathe freely again. claws piercing her skin. it didnt matter.

[ / @Morrigan / shes so sane /j ] [side note cuz i gave permission to harm like last post, she has healing semi deep scratches on both shoulders plus over her eye/across her face so....do with that what you want..]

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; May 3rd, 2024 at 08:22 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 01:21 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
27/100

What was this cat going on about now? Apparently, they were her mother's apprentice? This wasn't Mossfreckle, she'd seen the medicine apprentice before so this made absolutely no sense to her. Were they trying to trick her into thinking they were a Shadowclanner? Trying to steal the identity of one of the cats in her clan? How foolish was that? You'd have to be missing a brain to be so astoundingly stupid.

Quietpaw listened on, extremely fed up and wondering why she hadn't just killed this cat already. When they went on about her thinking Dawnstar was blind and so were her clanmates she audibly scoffed. "You'd be surprised..." she muttered, her voice barelt above a whisper. She didn't doubt her grandmother yet she knew how incapable her clanmates could be. Why would she trust them with the security of camp in the first place?

The last words, sent a flood of fresh contempt through the apprentice. Now she was the one being dared?! This cat HAD to go, she'd been merciful long enough. Slamming down her unsheathed paw on her victim's chest, leaving light puncture wounds and claws marks, she bared her fangs. "You can't trick me, you halfwit. Lostspark is my mother, Dawnstar my grandmother. Don't act like you have superiority here, you've already proven yourself as a fool." Her tone took a much more serious note, she was done playing games.

(KK! Quiet's giving her some light wounds on the chest! She's quite neat when it comes to attempting murder/hj *nervous laughter*.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; May 5th, 2024 at 01:46 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 12:45 PM
revenge is a fools game

minkpaw briefly wondered what might be going on in the others head, would they try searching for any prior memory of her, or perhaps gather justification for attempting to murder her? whatever it was, minkpaw wouldve liked to know, especially when the other apprentice muttered 'youd be surprised' and even without the entire context she was surprised, well, it was more confusion that actual surprise but it made her even more curious.
the sharp prick of pain went as fast as it came, though it was clear the other had drawn blood, the slight metallic tang already in the air and only growing stronger as her own blood trickled into white chest fur. it was odd, to know it was only her own blood soaking into short fur, leaving a deep brownish crimson stain in light fur, there wasnt a time she couldve confidently said that all the blood in her fur was her own, especially not after the raid.
she ignored the next words the stranger spat at her in order to sneer, "did you even try?" and truly, she had expected more from a shadowclan apprentice.

( @Morrigan permission to injure still given, btw dont worry about quiet getting into trouble mink/rook wont tell anyone :3 )

━━━━━━━━