Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM

Old April 14th, 2024, 07:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Estelle

Fogkit grumbles while trying to get some dried mud out of his white tail outside of the nursery. He’s the biggest ‘kit’ in there, which means a bunch of tiny mouse-sized muddy kits rolling over him.

The white kit looks around camp, feeling a little small. None of the apprentices in Riverclan were so big, right? Maybe Fogkit is just… small? But he’s eaten well… it makes no sense.

Old April 14th, 2024, 09:35 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Boulderclaw was Infuriated. How dare that Shecat try and tell him what to do. In his opinion, he should be the leader. No more stupid shecat leaders, dragging everyone else down. He stormed into the camp clearing, practically snarling as he looked around for an enforcer to report his catch to. ~~~
Sharpfrost caught up to Boulderclaw, following him into the camp. "Hey! I'm not letting you get me into trouble because you decided to be a little kit about me hunti-" The furious tom spun around, claws slicing through the air faster than the words could leave his mouth. Blood, splattered on the rocks at the Shadowledge, seeped into the dirt as Sharpfrosts felt the red liquid drop off her

"YOU don't deserve to speak that way to me she-cat! No shecat does. I knew from the day you were brought to camp you would be a stain on the name of Shadowclan. Just another stupid mistake in Shadowclan, just like that dung pile of a leader, Dawnstripe."

@SuspiciousMindz

@Undertaker

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 14th, 2024, 10:17 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

GOOD LITTLE GIRL, ALWAYS PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME.
[ @Estelle [sleepypaw]]

grousepaw trotted into camp, shaking twigs and leaves from his dense, mottled pelt. he had just been out training with mistle, getting scuffed up from his sparring. ready to relax for the day, he smoothed down the fur on his chest.

shadowclan camp, the prison he so reluctantly called home. with tall, imposing walls surrounding him from all ends. each warrior felt like a warden, scrutinizing eyes waiting for weakness or flaws to seize him up in their claws and tear him apart. he probably should have been afraid, but he was more annoyed. a yawn escaped his jaws, tongue curling as he stopped in front of the kill pile.

once he had aptly yawned, he dipped his head and fetched a plump thrush from the pile, a mouth full of feathers as he skimmed the clearing for anyone of interest. boring. boring. stuck up. pretentious-

his amber gaze landed on a particular spotted she-cat just a few moons younger than himself, looking as if she had just gotten back from training, too. a lazy grin wormed its way onto his muzzle- oh, this was gonna be fun. it wasn't every day he got a chance to poke at the minds of the shadowclan 'royal family'. he grabbed a finch, too, as a peace offering, then trotted over.

sitting down just a pace away from her, he put his prey down at his paws and flashed a grin. "you look tired, princess," he mused, lifting a paw to nudge the finch her way, head tilting a bit. princess. he had learnt that word from his father. something about the kid of queen, or something. and he'd heard dawnstar referred to as the queen of mean- he wasn't really sure, exactly, he just knew it was fitting. he chuckled to himself under his breath. "'s the boss lady wearing you out? how's training comin' along, newblood." he wasn't much older than her, and surprisingly, also not much more experienced (with how much he shrugged off his mentors- bouncing between them like a case of greencough, never sticking with one for long. they all got tired or fed up with his apathy eventually -it was no wonder he wasn't good at much but fighting). he just liked poking at the dynasty, and honestly, he wanted to hear her perspective.

a part of him wanted to carefully pick apart each argument in favor of the leader, criticizing each minute detail until his point was proven. but there was a time and place for that- plus, mistle would send him through the sun if he tried to mess with dawn's grandkits too much. it pays to have family in high places, grouse supposed, humming to himself.

Old April 14th, 2024, 10:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

The Nameless
| He/him | ShC Apprentice | Moons: 8 | No Purrks |
| Note: He has not been named, so he will not use his clan name until he is (will be Fadingpaw) |

The nameless cat wasn’t sure how to feel when it came to his first time entering Shadowclan camp, the place that would be his residence for a while. It was full of cats as expected but it was almost…overwhelming in a sense. The nameless feline had never seen so many cats gathered in one place ever. The most he has seen was a few loner groups that were never more than like five or so cats. It made his pelt crawl, like ants were inside of the thick fur. All the eyes on him…the nameless shudders and after he was left by Mistlewhisker and Darkfall, the only other cat he knew of was Dawnstar and that…was not something he wanted to think about right now.

He was confused greatly but presented himself as he was trained to, confident and calm, apathetic. He wasn’t sure what the rules were or if there was something he was supposed to be doing. Checking in with Dawnstar so the leader was aware of his arrival, maybe but he wasn’t sure he wanted to face his target so soon. Besides, it was likely that Darkfall and Mistlewhisker were already on their way to tell her of his arrival. He sighed and decided to just keep himself out of the way until someone called on him to do something. What he knows of the clan was blanking in his mind, unable to be grasped by him even though he very greatly wanted it.

How does one go about starting clan life? He wasn't sure and that scared him quite a bit.
[ OPEN ]

Links to Nameless' joining:
Mistlewhisker
Darkfall
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:56 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

everyone’s favorite shadowclan warrior was back in action. this time, her goal was not to educate the youth or inform the populace (not that she really did either of those things), instead, today she was gathering intel, gossiping, one might say. that said, she would have to be careful with her target, there were always those too bland to listen to, or those who didn’t trust her enough to spill the beans. which was stupid, starlingstreak was so trustworthy!

she approached her initial victim with a smile oozing confidence. they had no idea what was coming for them. (or maybe they did, she wasn't exactly silent)

[ @Kaybug. ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 15th, 2024, 06:12 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite watched quietly as Silkkit got comfortable with him and even started to eat the prey he offered. That was a good sign. He was headed in the right direction with the young feline! Mothkit was easy to befriend, but he wasn't too sure about this one and he hadn't seen Glowingpaw around in a while. Honestly, he hadn't even seen Vulturefang since he stepped down. Perhaps that fleabag ran off? Whatever. His loss.

"I'm best friends with your mother. I learned about you before you were even born," Hawkbite teased lightly, bringing his tongue over his whiskers to clean them. "And Mothkit is more interested in stories I have to tell than chatting about you or her friends," he chuckled lightly. He loved the little feline. Although, she was another face he was seeing less and less of. He hoped she was okay.

"You look. . . just like your mom," he would muse softly, his green gaze softening a bit as he studied the young cat. "I'm excited to see how you do as an apprentice. I'm sure that ceremony is coming up, isn't it?"

@Abyssopelagic - Silkkit

The little man had been carefully chewing on one of the squirrel's paws, enjoying the feeling of his teeth needling into the chewy flesh more than he was with actually eating it when Hawkbite next spoke. The mention of his mother soured his stomach, and he stopped his happy chewings, his tongue briefly poking from between his lips, licking his chin quickly before it once again hid in his maw.
He stared at the ground between his paws.

Sometimes.... Sometimes he thought he remembered her, his mother.
The memories were always fuzzy, and never came when he was trying to remember her. Only when it hurt him the most, missed her the most.
But if he tried to focus, even for a split second, the flickers of memory would slip away from him, leaving him empty. It was like trying to grasp water in his paws, futile.
He sat in silence for a bit, letting his emotions roll within him while he contemplated whether or not he wanted to risk having another breakdown. He wanted to know more about his mother, he really did, but he also didn't want to get his hopes up if she really had abandoned him. Some cats insist she hadn't, others wouldn't have been surprised if she had. But no one ever talked about her at length. Now that he was old enough to notice the frequency of disappearances, of cats simply leaving and never returning for reasons he could never understand, he knew why her leaving hadn't impacted anyone.
It was normal, common even.
And no one cared anymore, not when it wasn't their family. Sometimes even when it was.
And that scared him, really.

Silkkit breathed slowly, and turned over each thought in his head carefully and meticulously. He was silent for what was likely an uncomfortable amount of time before he looked back up to Hawkbite, shiny eyes more watery than usual.
Yes, he decided. He wanted to know.
"..... What was my momma like?"
It hardly registered that he'd been asked another question, that his apprentice ceremony had been brought up.
He didn't want to talk about that right now. He'd always have time to talk about that, he wouldn't always have someone who could, who would talk about his momma.
For the sake of not being rude, he let his ears droop. His answer was much to be desired, but it was a response.
"I guess. I.... Wanted to gain some skills before I went into being an apprentice, but.... Everyone who was supposed to teach me hasn't really scheduled when we would be doing those."

But that wasn't a topic he wanted to focus on, immediately he tried to think of a way to bring it back to his mother, tried to find some subtle route to reel it back in. In the end, his desire to know got the best of him.
He perked up, once again looked Hawkbite, dear brown stripey, in the eyes again.
"No one talks about her. Not with me, and not in passing when I try to eavesdrop. I want to know about my mom."
He chewed his lip, thinking.
"Sometimes I think I remember her, but... It's brief... The thought always escapes me before I can understand."
Please, please, please tell me, he wanted to beg.
Please don't turn me away.
Please don't tell me I'm too young for this talk.
Please don't tell me she wasn't important enough to bother remembering.

Please....

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 16th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The enormous, battle-scarred, feline sighed as she sauntered down the cliffside and into the gorge. She flexed equally as large claws, sinking them into the ground, and peered up at the Shadowledge. After a thought, she decides that jumping up for something as quick as this is too much of a hassle.

"ShadowClan." Dawnstar roars, slowly pacing along the base of the ledge. "We've work to do. We're paying a visit to WindClan and helping with their mink infestation. Those without battle training or battle experience can not come along." She announces with an excited swish of her tail.

The newest scar etched over Dawnstar's eye was a vivid reminder of how nasty minks could be. She was eager to crush as many of them beneath her paws as soon as possible. "Mossfreckle, I'll need you to come along and work with WindClan's medicine cat for healing, you can assign whomever you'd like to serve as your aid to carry extra herbs or help tend to the wounded." She called the medicine cat apprentice.

She knew she could take Lostspark, but Dawnstar needed one of the high ranks to stay behind, and Lostspark had enough experience to mind the camp while Dawnstar was out. Dawnstar was also eager to see how Mossfreckle handled the pressure. She knew that he had training, but experience wasn't something that could be taught.

"Those who want to tag along come gather at my paws. Despite their size, these minks have proven to be formidable foes. I'm not going to force you to come along if you'd rather stay behind, but I do need as many of you as I can get." Dawnstar told the clan. She did not want to make the same mistake as last time. Her lack of numbers nearly cost her clanmates their lives.

[Joint Event with WindClan on the 18. This takes place after the current gathering.]

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Alastor @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone @SootyPatootie

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 16th, 2024, 06:55 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Springblossom heard Dawnstar's call and was immediately there, her tail flicking behind her.

Iceclaw also walked over, his expression cold. Ah yes, the minks. Iceclaw had to deal with them personally once. It was not a fun experience. It isn't a fun experience for anyone, in fact. Especially not for a blind cat.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:06 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownpaw gathered at Dawnstar's call, glad that Shadowclan would have the kindness to help their neighbors, but worried for all her clanmates that'd be bravely fighting the minks- whatever a mink was. With the way Dawnstar was talking about them, they certainly sounded scary...

Although Brownpaw had no battle training herself, she decided to stay with the group for a little bit to send them off, hoping everyone would get back safely. The apprentice wondered that if she could, though, would she come along to help? Brownpaw didn't like the idea of hurting things in general, and she probably wouldn't be very good at fighting... but if her clan really did need her one day, she would help them in a heartbeat.

[open]
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 16th, 2024 at 07:15 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:27 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Springblossom heard Dawnstar's call and was immediately there, her tail flicking behind her.

Iceclaw also walked over, his expression cold. Ah yes, the minks. Iceclaw had to deal with them personally once. It was not a fun experience. It isn't a fun experience for anyone, in fact. Especially not for a blind cat.
Fallenmoon padded up unknowingly beside Springblossom. Remembering her scent from there herb patrol he gave a gentle mew of hello.

Mothcloud gave a small sigh as she padded up beside Iceclaw, twining her tail with his briefly to let him know she was there, her gentle flowery scent filled the air as she gently purred. "I suppose I'll go to look after you hmm, we'll go together?" Mothcloud remarked in a soft, and a teasing tone.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3