Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:22 PM
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:18 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:17 PM
Scales of Just...fish?...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 05:15 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 05:14 PM

Old September 9th, 2024, 10:25 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}

Streampaw

Streampaw tentatively pads up to a cat with the name of Mudhound, her new mentor. She takes a deep breath, steadying herself for the struggle of meeting a new cat. Well, she's heard of them before, they're a hornet, but she'd never really talked to them. Her fluffy white tail flicks nervously as she opens her mouth to speak, her stomach all jittery. Well, here goes nothing!

"H-hello? Are y-y-you Mudhound?" She asks quietly, fumbling with her words, "I-I'm Streampaw, I-I was told t-that they are m-m-my new mentor."

@Rani

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old September 9th, 2024, 10:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

MmmmMMMMMMMmmmmm fox wounds were itchy! Mudhound had been engrossed in itching their healing wounds when Wolfhive had brought a stranger (not a concern, she was a returning clanmate or a new addition) into the camp but their attention had been caught by his bellow. This cat was pretty old but apparently the tripod had a new apprentice in them and they had no issue with that! Nodding at the order the hornet turned to face Streampaw, grinning widly at her despite her hessitence.

She'd soon learn that despite Mudhound terrifying size, dog like appearance and brutal scarring they were all fluff and affection and more then happy to make a new friend. "Yep Im Mudhound!!! Heya Streampaw!! Welcome home, dont you worry we'll get you to warrior quick so you can catch up to your peers."

The tripod rose and stretched, showing off their newest wounds and how they were, oddly, healing already with seemingly no treatment from the medicine cat. "If youre feeling up to it we can ever get started now! There territory is really different now and Im happy to show you it off~ If you wanna rest thats ok, so whatdya say?" The tripods bushy tail wagged behind them akin to their canine namesake, beaming wide and friendly at the apprentice as they waited, head cocked.

@Streamtail

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 10th, 2024, 05:52 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^

Streampaw

Streampaw is taken aback for a moment, a bit surprised at the warrior's friendliness. But soon she giggles a bit, ears perked as she cocks her head to the side. They seem like a pretty nice cat. The lovely white molly looks up at Mudhound, feeling a bit more comfortable than earlier, her blue eyes blinking kindly.

"Why n-not? I-I mean, I'm sure it would definitely h-help t-t-to know the newer t-territory, I-I have a c-c-crowfood sense o-of dierection."
She says sheepishly, it's kind of weird, but she feels the slightest bit comfortable.

Streampaw's fluffy white pelt may conceal a lot of scars, but her mind is probably more scarred than her pelt. Not trusting anyone, always stuttering, beating herself up about the tiniest little things, ect. Her personality has taken a complete U-turn since she was known to raid the apprentice den as a kit. She's never been the same since those days, now everyone she knew is dead, taken from her forever. She's always been too scared to make new connections since then. But this cat catches her off-guard nonetheless, their attitude is refreshing, probably the opposite of what she expected them to be like when she first saw them.

@Rani

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old September 10th, 2024, 05:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Mudhound

Yeah Mudhound was certain they were gonna get along GREAT! The tripod giggled a bit, admitting "Yeah I get lost sometimes too. Suuuuuper embarrassing considering Im supposed to be an 'elite' of thunderclan, hehe I swear my sister only put me in this position because Im strong and have some useful skills with predators." It wasnt like Mudhound was AT ALL smart or even super skilled, their hunting and fighting was average but for the boost their size gave them and they couldnt even climb. But they were reliable, and so held position with ease.

"We'll figure it out together though! Follow me!" And they were off, the tripod already having a good idea of where to go first to put Streampaw at ease.

Firefly Cove

An open meadow dotted with wildflowers of all varieties. During new-leaf, and especially green-leaf, at night the meadow is alive with hundreds of fireflies. It's a peaceful place with little threats, and is also a great location for hunting small rabbits and birds of all kinds.

At the edge of the meadow begins a sandy shoreline. The sides of the cove are looming cliffs, which act as a natural border and defense. Unfortunately, this landmark remains accessible to RiverClan through the use of cliff paths near the water's edge.

"The coooooooooove, were here!" Bounding into the area the maine coon startled some butterflies as they did, enjoying the gentle rush of waves and sand in their toes.
"I swear this is the most peaceful place most times and the fireflies are night are amazing! Lotsa prey to hunt and herbs too. Historically this place was kinda contested because Riverclan said that they gifted it to us and we 'didnt deserve it' and blah blah blah war and we even had to move the graveyard we used to have here but that was awhile ago."
The war had ended when Mudhound was little really, sure thunderclan had raided riverclan since but it was minor scuffles that were now quashed since the water clan had been taught a lesson by all three others. And as such the cove had been peaceful and not a subject of contention, purely thunderclans since.

Which was good! It was always super nice and peaceful here, perfect for relaxing.
"Explore as you wish and feel free to ask questions! We'll move on when youre ready!"

@Streamtail

Last edited by Rani; September 10th, 2024 at 06:42 PM.
Old September 11th, 2024, 01:48 PM

Streampaw

Streampaw sighs as she looks around, out of all the places she's ever been, this might be her favorite of them. It's surreal compared to camp, it's just so quiet, of course, she assumes it would be without Mudhound.
She gives her mentor a small smile, listening as they give a brief overview of the place, but brief is good. It means she can map the place out as she needs to and get her requirements done sooner.

"O-okay then, I'll g-go take a look around,"
She says with minimal stuttering before going off to take a look around the place.

Mudhound seems nice, he's a good mentor so far, she likes him.

@Rani

Click only one |

Old September 11th, 2024, 08:27 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Mudhound

Letting Streampaw explore, maybe look at the prey in the area like the songbirds, mice, and squirrels, maybe to poke at the ocean that only riverclan was really able to see often, Mudhound just relaxed. After all, here they were able to indulge in their favorite hobby! Rolling in dirt for no good reason.

So the tripod did, finding a good spot and proceeding to roll around, dirtying up their fluffy fur because it was fun, making happy grunts as they did. The sun was nice and warm today, the weather was calm and truely it was a perfect late summer day to be out! .... bit warm though actually, maybe it was time to go to a cooler spot after Streampaw seemed done.

Standing up when the apprentice looked done exploring Mudhound shook, creating a little cloud of dust around them as the dirt they rolled in was shed. "You look done, ready to get going to the next spot?" As soon as they got a yes the two were off, the tripod happily leading to the next location.

Willow's Rise

A large weeping willow near the camp. It’s usually bathed in sunlight and can be used as a place to rest and hang out, but prey is also plentiful, so it makes for a good place to hunt as well.

Marks were carved into the trunk to create a memorial for those who perished in the last ThunderClan fire. They were vandalized and destroyed, but with the relocation of graves to make this ThunderClan's graveyard, they were restored.

Along with it being the new gravesite for ThunderClan, it has been renamed to Willow's Rise to signify the ascension to StarClan of those who fell in service to their Clan.

"Ok, welcome to Willows Rise! So as I said in the cove it used to be our spot for burials but when it was being fought over by us and Riverclan it wasnt safe there. I mean it is now but back then we didnt know if we could keep it so we moved here!

So now this peaceful spot is where fallen clanmates rest and the marks on the great willow tree mark each life. So be respectful here but its ok to hunt and gather herbs here too. A lotta cats come here to sun bask as well and just relax given its so close to camp its generally safe.

Once again feel free to explore and if you have any questions about the area or history feel free to ask me!"
In the meantime the tripod was gonna sit in the shade and long for when they could move on to the pond or creek to cool off.

@Streamtail

Last edited by Rani; September 11th, 2024 at 08:27 PM.
Old September 12th, 2024, 01:45 PM

Streampaw

She looks back as she tours Firefly cove to see... her mentor rolling in the mud. Okayyy then, at least she understands their name a bit better now. Hey, she's not going to judge, as long as they're happy she supposes.
When she's called back to get going, she hurries over, her fluffy tail parallel to the ground.

When the two arrive at their next destination, she maintains a quiet, yet fragile composure. Her mother should've been buried here. She should've been honored by a mark on that willow tree. But she's not... she's probably somewhere very far away. These string of thoughts have lead tears to prick her eyes, the possibility that her mother might not be dead and hasn't come back to see her hurts even more than the original assumption of her death outside clan borders. It's a good thing Mudhound mentions exploring around the place a bit on her own, she'd be mortified if another cat saw her cry.

"I-I'll... just b-be over at t-t-the willow t-tree," Her voice is strained, but it doesn't break, so she'll count it as a win.

With that she quietly pads over to the willow tree, her vision fuzzy and clouded with tears.

@Rani

Click only one |

Last edited by Streamtail; September 12th, 2024 at 01:46 PM.
Old September 14th, 2024, 10:07 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Mudhound

Now the tripod was going to move on quickly from this place, allocate some time for Streampaw to explore then shift on given they had a lotta location to go over and limited daylight. But..... Well she seemed like she needed some time here, and Mudhound advocated for time to let your emotions run their course.

So the tripod nodded, settling in to wait until Streampaw got up and was ready to go to move on, and in the meantime gently stated "If you wanna talk about it or anything just let me know. Im happy to listen or just keep you company if you arent ready to think on it, whatever you need." golden eyes flicking over the markings, one of which represented their own mother, lost too soon.

Maybe Bumblestar would know which.

@Streamtail

Old Today, 12:26 PM

Streampaw

After a little while, the fluffy white molly sighs, having had enough of her own thoughts. She really is her own number one enemy. She's probably had enough of staring at the countless marks scratched into the bark of the willow before, so she tears her gaze away and carries herself back to Mudhound, her heart heavy and her shoulders sore from the burden it feels like she's been carrying since as long as she can remember. Once she reaches her mentor, she quietly studies the ground.

"Are we ready to go?" She asks softly, her tail hovering just above the ground.

She offers Mudhound a small, fragile smile, her ears drooping a bit.

@Rani

Click only one |