Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:43 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:42 PM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 05:41 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:39 PM
The art contest
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:36 PM

Old April 13th, 2024, 05:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Tree's Ascension [p]

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

She believed she'd completed it! After moons of pestering warriors for help, after moons of loss and failed mentors, she really thought she made it. Treepaw bounded towards the warrior den, searching out the deputy -- her mentor. Her eyes were gleaming, ready for the task. Today was the day she'd ask him to run her assessment.

"Spiderthroat!" she cheered into the den, waving her tail behind her happily. "Spider! Spider! SPIDER!" Treepaw chanted over and over until he'd either approach her or try running. She'd find him one way or another.

"I think I'm ready for my assessment! Will you run it for me?!"

[Training Tracker]
@Starfall - Spiderthroat

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 9th, 2024, 08:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Tree's Ascension [p]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@SuspiciousMindz

The tom looked over his shoulder from where he heard the rather squawky voice came from. Ah, the creepy one. After contemplating it for a moment, mulling over whether or not he considered her ready. She seemed decent and was incredibly quick at picking things up.

"Yeah. Alright." he hummed as he began to make his way towards the rather rowdy apprentice. Wasn't she typically pretty quiet, what happened?

"I ain't makin your assessment easy though. You gotta fight me in an actual fight." he stated. Resting his tail beside his back paws as he fixed his posture. Back straighter, no longer hunching. At his full height, he easily towered over most. A rather long tom.

"No killin, not that you could but those should be set ground rules. I'll let you take that first move. No claws either even though I thought about it. Don't want kitten scratches they hurt more than a typical scratch." the last part more of a mumble to himself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Just A Fossil

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

She was physically vibrating from the excitement she was trying to contain. It was finally happening! She was screaming internally, drowning out any of the noises from her dark little friend. Treepaw watched with anticipation as Spiderthroat got comfortable and explained the rules. No killing. No claws. Straight forward. Very simple. She could do that! She wasn't scared of this challenge.

A new determination shone in her eyes, and she nodded up towards the deputy. His height didn't bother her. He was a friend, right? Friends were not intimidating. "Don't worry about me, sir, worry about you," Treepaw chirped back with a challenge.

"I'll prove I'm more than ready."

@Starfall - Spiderthroat

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 28th, 2024, 09:21 PM

Spiderthroat
@SuspiciousMindz

With a sniff, Spiderthroat readied himself, stance solid. If She were to go for some sort of tackling attack, he'd be able to ground himself. If she were to just claw, he'd be ready to deflect. That being said, although he was prepared for basic attacks, she definitely wasn't a basic apprentice. He had yet to pick apart her brain and figure out her strategies. There was nothing solid behind how she thought, it drove him mad.

With a flick of his tail, the deputy lowered himself to the ground. "Begin."

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old May 29th, 2024, 12:45 AM
Just A Fossil

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Something seemed to switch in that messed up little brain of hers. As soon as Spiderthroat gave the word to start, Treepaw's eyes seemed to instantly darken and a maniacal little grin found it's way to her lips. Suddenly, this was fun. She was eager to begin, but perhaps a little too eager as that familiar headache hit the back of her head.

Not nowww!
Pleading.

Treepaw crouched down, lurking forward a bit to get a quick observation of Spiderthroat. Large tom. Smacks hard. Seasoned fighter. This wasn't going to be easy, but it'd still be fun.

Speed.

Treepaw inhaled sharply, darting straight at Spiderthroat. Her paws mocked an outstretched attack, although she was hoping he'd fall for the bait. If he happened to lift himself off the ground, whether to dodge or counter attack, Treepaw would be duck under him. She was aiming to throw his legs out from under him. She was aiming for a speedy win. Treepaw wasn't dumb, she wasn't going to win a wrestling match, but if he couldn't get up...

@Starfall

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 31st, 2024, 08:05 PM

Spiderthroat
@SuspiciousMindz

That's a new look. It made his fur fluff for a second, ears angled forwards. Good, she's going all out. Tail twitching as she dashed towards him, a second to think on what to do before just letting his body decide. Thinking comes for when he needs to bring someone's forehead to the dirt.

Meeting her in the dash, Spiderthroat flung up dirt. Taking a moment to process what happened after that threw him for a loop. Good thinking. Stuttering a little at the surprise attack, the deputy hopped up from the mid dash by using his back legs, just barely scraping by at the attempt to knock him prone.

Landing on his front paws a little ways behind Treepaw, he spun around quickly. Attempting to catch her off guard, no room to breathe, no room to let her think he lunged forwards, aiming to bodyslam the apprentice if anything landed.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; May 31st, 2024 at 08:06 PM.
Old June 1st, 2024, 03:03 PM
Just A Fossil

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Ah!

She miscalculated just enough to cost her the landing blow. Oh well. It was time to move on from that. Skidding in the dirt to slow her pace, Treepaw did a quick circle around to catch Spiderthroat running straight at her.

Crap!
Dodge. Dodge. DODGE.

Doing as instructed; the smaller apprentice shot the deputy a narrowed glare before hurtling herself to the side. It was a desperate attempt to dodge so she could think for half a second. Her paws kept going, shredding the dirt beneath her as she once again pivoted sharply to charge back at the deputy. Her lungs were starting to burn for oxygen, but her legs kept her moving faster.

Faster. Faster. Faster!

This time, her charge resulted in a last second leap to get over Spiderthroats back. Hoping he'd simply think she was leaping to land on him, her legs would attempt wrapping around his neck to drag him down to the ground under her weight. If she were to miss, she'd simply land on the other side of the deputy and attempt ramming into his side.

@Starfall

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 4th, 2024, 08:14 PM

Spiderthroat
@SuspiciousMindz

A snort came from the older tom as a glare was shot his way. He was unsure what it was, but something clicked in her. No one should be quite that battle hungry, and that's coming from him. Not that he was battle hungry, he was just really cool and won a lot. He had to boast about something.

Seems as though his most recent boasting would be about Treepaw. Although it seemed as though she did most of the effort herself. Independent. Interesting.

In a flash, she was above him. Arm wrapping around his neck he let out a grunt at the surprise. He was expecting a dodge, not a head on. Digging his claws into the ground once he'd realized she was ragdolling, allowing her whole body weight to drag him down. He'd brought home a fox by himself, no measly apprentice were to bring him down in a battle of strengths.

he meant what he said, when he warned her he wasn't going to hold back. Grunting, he twisted his paw further into the dirt, gripping the ground and used all his strength to keep both him and Treepaw up. Whether or not she got flung, is dangling or simply slipped off he was unusure, but he swiftly leaned down and aimed to land a decent headbutt.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old June 11th, 2024, 07:43 PM
Just A Fossil

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Well, she landed on the other side of the deputy. Unfortunate because she thought she could outsmart the old man, but not quite yet. What surprised her was the headbutt that he managed to swing around and hand. The bengal stumbled backwards, staring blankly at Spiderthroat for a moment while the stars danced around her head.

flank him
oh...?

Her dark little thoughts were managing to slip back into her head. She was distracted enough with this fight to let them slip back in.

FLANK. HIM.

A scream. The sharp pain seared through her head and drove her motivation forward. Treepaw's brief pause might've been enough time for Spiderthroat to attempt another move, but her limber physic got low to the ground and shot her towards the tom's flank.

Her heart was racing and her eyes were gleaming with the fight. It was a wild look that never left Spiderthroat as her body ached to win. Even with lungs screaming at her to catch her breath, she would push her limit until she lost or passed out.

In the last seconds, Treepaw tried to use his lush fur against him and get him to lose sight of her long enough to slam her weight into his hind legs. Another attempt at getting his off balance. Another attempt to quickly try to end this spar. Anything to get him to stumble so she could topple him over and have her paws at his throat.

@Starfall

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2024, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Well, she landed on the other side of the deputy. Unfortunate because she thought she could outsmart the old man, but not quite yet. What surprised her was the headbutt that he managed to swing around and hand. The bengal stumbled backwards, staring blankly at Spiderthroat for a moment while the stars danced around her head.

flank him
oh...?

Her dark little thoughts were managing to slip back into her head. She was distracted enough with this fight to let them slip back in.

FLANK. HIM.

A scream. The sharp pain seared through her head and drove her motivation forward. Treepaw's brief pause might've been enough time for Spiderthroat to attempt another move, but her limber physic got low to the ground and shot her towards the tom's flank.

Her heart was racing and her eyes were gleaming with the fight. It was a wild look that never left Spiderthroat as her body ached to win. Even with lungs screaming at her to catch her breath, she would push her limit until she lost or passed out.

In the last seconds, Treepaw tried to use his lush fur against him and get him to lose sight of her long enough to slam her weight into his hind legs. Another attempt at getting his off balance. Another attempt to quickly try to end this spar. Anything to get him to stumble so she could topple him over and have her paws at his throat.

@Starfall

Spiderthroat

He could go in for a kill as she stuttered after the headbutt. His paws ached. Head screamed. For a split second, almost as if twitching, it took everything within him not to lunge forwards and go for a final blow. No. This was a teaching moment, and although it only took one stutter in a battle, this was no battle. This was a test of strength, courage, wits and will. Knocking her on her ass would do nothing but enrage and potentially snuff the fire she's got going within her.

Readying himself, Spiderthroat once again lowered himself to the ground, paws grabbing at the dirt below. In the heavy pause, the deputy decided to lunge forwards, aiming to grapple and fling. His attack did not land, instead harshly hitting the dirt where Treepaw was. Before he could whip his head around she had flanked him, and kicked. Letting out a grunt as he attempted to regain his sudden loss of balance.

Within seconds, he was on the ground. Shocked, but it only took him a few moments to regain the sense of fight and guard both his stomach and throat. If she were to leap at him and attempt to pin, She would be met with his own paws.

Huffs came from the older feline, and after a moment he let out a snort. "Alright brat, off." he said, however it was more jovial than it was scolding. If she were propped up on his paws, he would aim to slightly toss her off. A few grunts from him rolling over and standing back up. "Not many have managed to knock me off balance. Well done brat, you pass."

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea