Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:08 PM
Go to first new post War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:05 PM
You see you just have to...
by Aolani
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:00 PM
the fault in our fake stars
Last post by occultation
Today 05:52 PM

Old May 8th, 2024, 08:43 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: so long, my luckless romance. [p]

wither
she/her // 16 moons // outsider

---

'Never forget it.'

She was neither of those things. Never was brave-- she ran away when things got hard. Never strong-- she was withering away into nothing in the medicine den those moons ago, starving and dehydrated. Where Adderpaw got this opinion of her she'll never know. But at least she'll leave behind a pleasant memory for the other molly. If she could do anything good for Riverclan it was give this ball of spunk the drive to reach for greatness. Adderpaw had always been destined for greatness.

"I wouldn't deserve it." She whispers, just barely loud enough for the other to hear. "But thank you."

Tansypaw Wither was never worthy of love. She would never find the pleasant warmth that was affection. Never deserve the comfort of another soul mingling with her own in her nest. And maybe she did love Adderpaw. Maybe she could admit it right here and now but that would make the pang of loneliness choke her further. Remind her that she was destined to be alone. Without her clan members, without her mother, without Adderpaw. So she doesn't. She keeps it locked up tight in her chest, just like everything else. Just like all her feelings. No one would care, anyway, and the truth would only burden Adderpaw further. Things would be easier this way.

So she turns and licks the other's cheek, trembling paws pushing her forward into the underbrush to disappear for the final time. Maybe they would meet again. She hopes they can. Maybe the stars would be kind to her for once.

Maybe just once.

adderpaw | @Fish

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 8th, 2024, 09:09 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: so long, my luckless romance. [p]

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@silver.

"Of course.." Adderpaw barely muttered out as she watched the other shecat leave. There was nothing more to say or to be done so why did Adderpaw stay there watching her fade away into the underbrush. Why did she stand there like a fool watching nothing. Why were there tears streaming down her face.

It would only make sense for her to forget her feelings and just move on since nothing could be done about it. Just turn around and forget about it. A dark part of her wish that she just could do that but Adderpaw knew herself well enough to know that she couldn't do that. Couldn't forget the beautiful flower that once was. Adderpaw almost didn't want to walk back to her home. All she had was an empty nest to return to with a bitter clan that would claw out anyone's heart given the chance.

She let out a little laugh.

Suppose outsiders seemed to rip out hearts as well.

Seeing she had stay standing there thinking about what could have been, the sun was almost ready for sleep, Adderpaw turned around and head back to the swamp. Maybe one day Starclan would give her a break. One day there would be some kind of a blessing, but for now she was to remain in the blind spot of Starclan no matter how she felt on the manner.