Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:16 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:12 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:08 AM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 06:56 AM

Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:51 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Come Along with Me, It's Time to Sail the Sea! Seab Training [P]

A dedicated Sebreeze Training Thread for his own apprentices, for teaching other apprentices, and for teaching kit lessons! Mostly because it helps me when they are all in one spot and I can see progress without needing to locate 30 private roleplays.

Apprentice Training
Current Apprentice: Rabbitpaw, Beanpaw

Apprentice Lessons

Active
Toadpaw: Swimming (discontiuned?)
Eaglepaw: Swimming
Weepingpaw: Battle Basics
Ravenpaw: Hunting, Fishing, Swimming
Minkpaw: Swimming, Battle

Wisteriawren - Swimming + Fishing?

Completed
Strawberrypaw: Swimming

Kit Lessons
Sagekit, Gullkit, Aspenkit: Swimming

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 5th, 2024 at 03:26 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:00 AM
Your Local Spider

Default Re: Come Along with Me, It's Time to Sail the Sea! Seab Training [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze sighed as he decided to try another attempt at getting Rabbitpaw some training. He had been a bit ignored most tries recently but he was determined to get some training at least a territory tour in with Rabbitpaw. It wasn't like she could stay an apprentice her whole life, and he didn't want his apprentice to get kicked out of the clan because she wasn't trained enough, quick enough! It was time that he got annoying and put his paw down, training needed to be done and if Rabbitpaw just didn't want training from him and that was the problem well she needed to be upfront with that so Fadingsun and Seabreeze could get her what she needs to be the best warrior that she can be. Though Seabreeze worried that it was something deeper than that. He knew it was, he was in the very same state when he was an apprentice after losing his own sister. It would take work, but Seabreeze wasn't one to flinch away from hard work.

The lionheart trotted over to the apprentices' den, and just like he had before he leaned into the den, not quite wanting to fully intrude but he wasn't sure where else he should look for Rabbitpaw. He looked around, blue eyes dilating and fixing themselves to change for the lower light levels, he was a bit sunblind so he couldn't quite make out anyone else but he still called out. "Rabbitpaw? Do you think we can head out for some training?"
[ @Katiethewolfchild - Rabbitpaw ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old May 3rd, 2024, 01:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze’s first attempt at teaching kits to get their paws in the water early had failed miserably and maybe that was partially his fault from the lack of knowing what he was doing on his part and kind of just winging it but now he knew a bit more and he felt more confident about teaching. So when he found time away from his other work Seabreeze found himself trotting across camp and ducking his head into the nursery, his blue eyes scanning the scene of queens and kits alike and then with a breath he stepped all the way in. How should he get the kits attention? The easiest way was just to call out and hope that some of them decided that they wanted to learn one of the most important skills in Riverclan, swimming. In Seabreeze’s opinion at least, swimming was one of the most important.

Do any kits want to try their paw at swimming? I am open to teaching three right now and then I’ll come back for more soon.” Seabreeze spoke out a bit stiltedly as he wasn’t quite sure how to really talk to kits anymore. I mean, maybe he didn’t ever, even when he himself was a kit but at that time he didn’t really need to learn though he regrets it now. Socializing is his biggest weakness. Curse is introvertedness. Though he focused back in on any kits that seemed interested in the lesson, hopefully at least one kit responded.
[ @Quacky - Gullkit | @Maybi - Sagekit | @burntToast - Aspenkit ]

Old May 3rd, 2024, 02:15 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

The sound of someone entering the nursery didn't bother Aspenkit. By the amount of kits in this clan he wouldn't be surprised if it was one of his denmates. Curling up his nest he squeezed his eyes shut trying to return back to slumber. Atleast there he was free to run around the marshes and catch fish instead of being couped up in this boring camp where nothing interesting ever happened. "do any kits want to try their paw at swimming?" a voice asked. Aspenkit recognised this voice from around camp.

Opening his eyes and peering through the dim lighting of the den he spotted the lionheart. Aspenkit let out a gasp of surprise and excitement and shot to his paws. Learning to swim!? He wouldn't only be proving he was a true riverclan cat but he'd also have the honour of learning from Seabreeze, a lionheart! Ecstatic he climbed out of his nest a raced over to the young lionheart before almost immediately halting. Wait a minute was this some kind of trick?

He looked up at Seabreeze skeptically before slowly approaching him now. Standing strong he cocked his head to the side and gave Seabreeze a skeptical look. "are you really going to take us swimming or are you lying?" he asked. Where would they be swimming, in camp? Aspenkit can't remember seeing a river in camp- unless there was a part of camp he hadn't explored yet! The thought intrigued him

|[TAGS]|
•@Quacky - Gullkit
•@Maybi - Sagekit
•@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
Old May 3rd, 2024, 04:20 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit stared with wide eyes as the a warrior he hadn't met yet entered the nursery. He cowered in the back, shaking with fright. But his ears perked up when he asked if anyone wanted to learn how to swim. Swimming scared him so much but he knew he was a Riverclan cat and he wanted to be the best warrior Riverclan had ever seen. He looked around for his sisters but only saw Gullkit. Slinking low to the ground, so he wasn't noticed just yet he crawled up to her. "Should we learn how to swim?" He whispered with his ears flattened. "You should tell him we want to." Sagekit said, wanting to swim but couldn't bring himself to be the one to say it. He glanced over his shoulder at Seabreeze and gulped.

@Quacky @Dolomedes@burntToast;
Old May 3rd, 2024, 05:52 PM
bork bork

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Gullkit
@Maybi @Dolomedes @burntToast

Gullkit glanced over at her timid little brother, Sagekit, then turned slightly to face the cat he was talking about. She gave him an encouraging smile "Yea I think we should try" she whispered back, nudging him gently with her paw. Squinting at her nervous brother on the ground behind her, coincidentally aimed so that he’d be shielded from the adult cat. "I'll go," she added, Not that she needed to say that to her brother, he was clearly too nervous too

She padded over to the tom and tilted her head toward the chubby white-gray kit who seemed somewhat skeptical. "Excuse me, Mister," she mewed politely, her tail swishing nervously behind her. "Sagekit and I want to learn how to swim. Can you really teach us?" Her voice carried a mix of hope and uncertainty as she glanced back at the distrustful kit.

Last edited by Hound; May 4th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 01:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze

Seabreeze was actually kind of surprised that the kits had been so suspicious if he was actually going to teach them or not, why? Did someone else promise them lessons and then they didn't follow through maybe? Seabreeze knew that his previous lessons had fell through but that was because he wasn't really sure what he was doing and know he did so there was no way that these lessons were going to fall through. The lionheart gave a small nervous smile to the three kits. Two that he didn't know the names of and one that he did only from their sibling. "I promise that I'll teach you. Then you'll be extra ready to be an apprentice. There's a stream in camp that'll be a good spot for you three to learn, if you want to follow me?" The lionheart left the ending of the offer open so that if the kits weren't convinced they felt fine just not going. They didn't need to learn after all, it wasn't required but it helped out with apprenticeships like he said.

As he led the kits, any that wanted to follow that was, he tried to keep his offer open ended so any kit that didn't want to go didn't feel like they had to, well anyways. As he led the kits to the stream trickling through the camp, he took a moment to explain swimming. "Swimming is mostly learnt through practice but lessons help. Today we'll be going over the basics. Diving and fishing will be different lessons you can get down the line." The lionheart started, waiting to hear which of the kits were joining him and what they thought about swimming. Then he realized that he should've probably started with introducing himself and getting their names, "My name is Seabreeze, what's your names?"
[ @Quacky - Gullkit | @Maybi - Sagekit | @burntToast - Aspenkit ]

Old May 4th, 2024, 02:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze

The lionheart padded across camp, cursing himself because of how hypocritical it was for him to do this. To offer lessons to apprentices that are behind in their training only for his own apprentice to be behind in their training but it wasn't his fault. He tries with Rabbitpaw. And that doesn't mean he couldn't help other apprentices with their training in the meantime. So soon after coming back from a solo patrol of checking through the territory, Seabreeze found himself cutting across camp towards the apprentice den. Only slightly wincing at the memory of doing so twice before for Rabbitpaw, before ducking his head in. After taking a breath of air, the warrior looked around the space, "Does anyone need any hunting lessons?" Hunting was something that the lionheart was more confident in now given how often he found himself doing so nowadays and it was a fundamental basic so it was a good start to his lessons.

His blue eyes trailed across the apprentices in the den, silently hoping that anyone was willing to take his offer otherwise Seabreeze would probably look kind of really dumb. Embarrassing. He thought to himself but it was too early, he had just offered, maybe the apprentices were taking some time to process his offer. This was probably be land hunting first and then they could pad over to the river and practice some fishing as well if the apprentice or apprentices need that as well. Regardless, extra help probably wouldn't hurt.
[ @Epiales - Ravenpaw ]

Old May 4th, 2024, 03:19 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit had been skeptical but he believed the older tom enough to follow him. The moment the reached the stream aspenkit let out a surprised gasp. This has been here this whole time!?" he exclaimed before bounding towards it in an excited manner. So he was going to learn to swim! One things for sure he knew he would be the best swimmer. He was going to be the best at everything. Controlling his excitement he listened to Seabreeze, waiting somewhat patiently to learn how to swim. So he was right, this was Seabreeze.

He had heard the name a couple times in the clearing and seen him with the other Lionhearts. "I'm Aspenkit, future greatest riverclan warrior to ever live" He replied proudly with no hint of doubt in his tone. Once he was old enough he would prove that just because he was born a kittypet doesn't mean he is one. Whatever twolegs 'owned' him clearly didn't care to keep him otherwise he wouldnt have been here in the first place.

"Can we learn to swim now?" Aspenkit said, his patience starting to run dry even though it had only been a few minutes. His lack of patience was one of his greatest flaws. He immediately fell quiet realising he should probably wait for the other kits to introduce themselves, well the ones that chose to follow that is, before starting the swimming lesson and instead sat pawing at the ground impatiently

|[TAGS]|
•@Quacky - Gullkit
•@Maybi - Sagekit
•@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted

Last edited by burntToast; May 5th, 2024 at 02:36 AM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:41 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit gulped, the large warrior was giving the kits the option to follow and it was so easy for Sagekit to just run away and hide. His whole body was tense with indecision. He didn't want to drown or get hurt or have anything bad happen, staying in the nursery would make certain this happens. But Sagekit heard so many stories about being a Riverclan warrior, stories of bravery, honor, and adventure and he longed to be that cat when he grew up.

But as Sagekit sat paralyzed with thought, the large warrior was walking away. He had to go now or be left behind. "L-lets d-do this." Sagekit whispered while choking back a cry to Gullkit. Keeping his body low to the ground he followed closely to the warrior, hoping his sister wasn't at behind. He was too nervous to check if she was, he didn't want to lose the warrior and get lost.

Sagekit kept low to the ground when they came to the stream, ears back and fur prickling but he did feel better after Seabreeze introduced himself. Now he felt like he could trust Seabreeze just a little bit more. Sagekit crept right up to Seabreeze, keeping the warrior between himself and the stream. But he did peer his head around the large warrior to continue to stare at the body of water.

"You won't let us drown, will you?" He mewed wide eyed before then adding, "I'm Sagekit.I'm going to be a warrior too." Sagekit admired Aspenkits bravery, wishing he could be that confident.

@Quacky @burntToast @Dolomedes