WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:32 AM
Write-a-story
Last post by Oliver
Today 01:14 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Antpaw needs training and friends

Appearance: A sleek black tuxedo tom with a white neck, underbelly, paws, and a patch on his nose. He has amber eyes, and is on the larger side.

Personality: Antpaw is introverted, doesn’t like hanging out with other cats much, and has an extreme grumpy streak. He’s angsty, mean, and edgy, just like a teenager in their rebellious phase, and selfish, too. But in the end he just has a hard time formulating his emotions and likely has some form of feline depression. Of course, other cats likely won't know this, and are free to dislike him as much as they want.

Training.

Antpaw, the annoying little brat, dislikes his mentor Sunflowerswirl and things are very awkward with her. He wants to be good at fighting, and his current mentor just... isn't, in his opinion. And as he recently just got scolded by Wolfhive and was told that he could look for other warriors to help him, not just his mentor, he's going to do just that.

Antpaw is looking for a strong, experienced, 'cool' cat willing to train him. It's fine if you don't fit the criteria, just know that Antpaw will likely complain about you in his mind, lmao.

Training Antpaw is looking for:

- Battle (Obviously. Against other clan cats, or against wild animals.)
- Swimming/fishing (he may complain during the lesson)
- Climbing
- Clan history and weaknesses of the other clans
- Emergency first aid
- Anything else that might come in handy

Interactions

I need more cats willing to interact with him, whether it's a friend, neutral acquaintance, or rival/enemy. Even a love interest is fine, though I have to warn you that not only is he prickly, I'm planning for his unrequited love interest Fleckpaw to die in a few more days, so he's likely not going to be a good romantic partner.

I'm planning to have at least half the clan either dislike Antpaw in the future, or avoid him because it's unpleasant and awkward to be around him. So pleaseee don't mind even if there's a lot of cats in the 'disliked' list, you can still sign up!

No form needed for this, but include your cat's name, age and how you imagine they'll interact with Antpaw, please.

Current list of interactions:

Mother - Flowernose (1/1)
Father - Hawkthorn (1/1)
Friends - Spikepaw (1/?)
Love Interests - ? (0/1)
Neutral Interactions - (0/?)
Disliked cats - Ravenpaw, Alpinepaw, Darkecho, Sunflowerswirl (4/?)

Also feel free to hit me up if you have any plot ideas regarding him, I am always happy to have Antpaw make other cats miserable(?) lol. Ty!

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 09:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Antpaw needs training and friends

Oh? Might throw Maplethorn at you for a cat to train him. Maple will try to be patient with him, as he does with everyone, but if Antpaw gets too annoying and bratty he will snap and start yelling so that's very silly idea yeah? Anyways yeah. If he pisses him off enough he'll start to strongly dislike him. Not hate. He doesn't like that word. Nah. Strongly disklike @bigbxdwolfz

Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @bigbxdwolfz ]
I have Copperpaw if you want to set up an interaction and see where it goes!

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Oh? Might throw Maplethorn at you for a cat to train him. Maple will try to be patient with him, as he does with everyone, but if Antpaw gets too annoying and bratty he will snap and start yelling so that's very silly idea yeah? Anyways yeah. If he pisses him off enough he'll start to strongly dislike him. Not hate. He doesn't like that word. Nah. Strongly disklike @bigbxdwolfz
Lmao, I love that. As for the bratty part, we'll have to see. What training are you thinking of?
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @bigbxdwolfz ]
I have Copperpaw if you want to set up an interaction and see where it goes!
Nice! Ty, I'll mention you when I'm ready!
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

Appearance: A sleek black tuxedo tom with a white neck, underbelly, paws, and a patch on his nose. He has amber eyes, and is on the larger side.

Personality: Antpaw is introverted, doesn’t like hanging out with other cats much, and has an extreme grumpy streak. He’s angsty, mean, and edgy, just like a teenager in their rebellious phase, and selfish, too. But in the end he just has a hard time formulating his emotions and likely has some form of feline depression. Of course, other cats likely won't know this, and are free to dislike him as much as they want.

Training.

Antpaw, the annoying little brat, dislikes his mentor Sunflowerswirl and things are very awkward with her. He wants to be good at fighting, and his current mentor just... isn't, in his opinion. And as he recently just got scolded by Wolfhive and was told that he could look for other warriors to help him, not just his mentor, he's going to do just that.

Antpaw is looking for a strong, experienced, 'cool' cat willing to train him. It's fine if you don't fit the criteria, just know that Antpaw will likely complain about you in his mind, lmao.

Training Antpaw is looking for:

- Battle (Obviously. Against other clan cats, or against wild animals.)
- Swimming/fishing (he may complain during the lesson)
- Climbing
- Clan history and weaknesses of the other clans
- Emergency first aid
- Anything else that might come in handy

Interactions

I need more cats willing to interact with him, whether it's a friend, neutral acquaintance, or rival/enemy. Even a love interest is fine, though I have to warn you that not only is he prickly, I'm planning for his unrequited love interest Fleckpaw to die in a few more days, so he's likely not going to be a good romantic partner.

I'm planning to have at least half the clan either dislike Antpaw in the future, or avoid him because it's unpleasant and awkward to be around him. So pleaseee don't mind even if there's a lot of cats in the 'disliked' list, you can still sign up!

No form needed for this, but include your cat's name, age and how you imagine they'll interact with Antpaw, please.

Current list of interactions:

Mother - Flowernose (1/1)
Father - Hawkthorn (1/1)
Friends - Spikepaw (1/?)
Love Interests - ? (0/1)
Neutral Interactions - (0/?)
Disliked cats - Ravenpaw, Alpinepaw, Darkecho, Sunflowerswirl (4/?)

Also feel free to hit me up if you have any plot ideas regarding him, I am always happy to have Antpaw make other cats miserable(?) lol. Ty!

!! I've got Goldenpaw that I could offer as a maaaaybe-friend; they're convinced they can befriend everyone, eventually, and they take this li'l mission very seriously. Antpaw may just find it annoying/offputting but that wouldn't slow them down any >:9 Goldenpaw would be determined to make a break through.

gravelly waypoint