Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:53 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:51 PM
"A Nest of...
Last post by Bean
Today 05:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 05:49 PM
new beginnings [p]
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 05:43 PM

Old November 18th, 2023, 12:11 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Bonding [P]

Whisperingpaw(44/100)

Whisperingpaw walked into camp, quickly padding over to the nursery to find Leopardsong. "Leopardsong? Are you busy?" He asked, not wanting to barge into a birth or something important. The young tom had caught a mouse earlier today, and he wanted to tell the only parental figure he had about it. His mind was swirling with voices, the taste of blood, and the scents of all the cats around him.

@Moonraven |Leopardsong|

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old November 21st, 2023, 07:45 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Bonding [P]

@ChaosBringer.
Leopardsong lifted her head from her nest and yawned. She quickly got up and stretched her hind legs as she gravitated towards the nursery entrance, mindful of any sleeping kits and queens. The bengal peeked her head out and smiled brightly at the sight of Whisperingpaw. "Nope, I'm never too busy for you." Leopardsong purred, padding over to the apprentice to give him a loving nuzzle. "What's up?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 21st, 2023, 07:58 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Whisperingpaw(46/100)

Whisperingpaw smiled brightly as Leopardsong came into view. "Thanks. I caught a mouse today!" He said with excitement, an emotion he didn't care to share around other cats. "Me and Berryfrost were at the Sky Glade, and she taught me how to!!" The young tom explained, nuzzling the forever queen's shoulder. It was probably a mystery to others why he was a broody apprentice to the whole clan except Leopardsong. That's a story for another day.

@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 06:15 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Oh! Leoardsong's purr grew louder after Whisperingpaw's announcement. "You did? I'm so proud of you." The molly quickly began covering the cat in affectionate licks and nuzzles. One would think she was the one who had done the hunting with how happy she was.

"I remember my first catch, it was a small bird with an injured wing, nothing impressive and my mentor said I had been a little sloppy when hunting, but I caught and it was mine. It was the first time I found that I could provide for the clan." She felt so grown-up and happy that she could be of help to the clan. She still got that feeling whenever she went out hunting these days, not as strongly, but it was comforting.
@ChaosBringer.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:17 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Whisperingpaw(51/100)

Whisperingpaw purred loudly as he was showered in affection from his only parental figure. He listened eagerly as Leopardsong told him about her first catch. "Were you a warrior before you became a forever queen?" He asked with full curiosity, nuzzling Leopardsong lovingly.
Whisperingpaw imagined Leopardsong as a fierce but gentle warrior before she became a forever queen.
@Moonraven

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:06 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Leopardsong yawned quietly and perked her ears up at Whisperingpaw's question. "Oh, yes. Everyone's usually a warrior before they become queens. I don't think you can become a queen without being a warrior. Expect maybe outsiders." Leopardsong replied quietly with a soft sigh. Yeah, no she was pretty sure clan cats couldn't be queens without being warriors first. Not unless you wanted the high ranks to have a fit.

"I wouldn't say I was a very good warrior, too soft some might say and I absolutely hate violence, even if we're in the right. I don't mind much if cats have to fight or see it, I just don't like fighting myself. I was always a better huntress than a fighter. Of course, I'll always fight if demanded or I need to protect my clanmates, I'd just rather avoid using my claws and fangs if I can." @ChaosBringer.

Last edited by Moonraven; December 14th, 2023 at 04:53 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 12:58 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Whisperingpaw(69/100)

Listening to his favorite cat Leopardsong explain, tilting his head. "You're still a good Forever Queen, even if you weren't the best warrior." He said comfortingly, nuzzling her shoulder with his cheek. "Would you ever want to go hunting together? You did say you were more of a huntress." Whisperingpaw requested, eagerly waiting for the mollys answer. He wouldn't be hurt if she refused, as she had a great job to do for the clan, taking up kits and help raising them, like Leopardsong did with him.
@Moonraven

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old January 1st, 2024, 09:07 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Aw, this boy melted her heart. "You are just the sweetest." Leopardsong purred loudly as she nuzzled the apprentice again. Honestly, he was so spicy with the other clan cats, if he were half as sweet as he was with her to them he'd have the biggest group of friends. The molly continued to purr quietly while leaning to give Whisperingpaw's head some licks, grooming him.

"That's a wonderful idea, it's been a bit since I've been out of the nursery. I'd love to go hunting with you whenever you're free." Leopardsong paused mid-lick with a beaming smile.
@ChaosBringer.

Old January 7th, 2024, 11:23 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Whisperingpaw(88/100)

Warmth and affection filled Whisperingpaw to his core, lifting his mood even more. This love and affection was something he didn't get much as a kit, probably the reason he was so snappy and hissy all the time. He purred softly as Leopardsong groomed his head, his paws kneading the ground slightly. Whisperingpaw enjoyed spending time with Leopardsong, it made up for his absent parents. Whisperingpaw looked up to the molly when she spoke, smiling when she accepted his offer. "I can ask Berry-...Batglare if I could hunt with you! Maybe you could come along next time Batglare and I practice hunting!"

[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong]

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:42 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:19 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Leopardsong paused in her grooming after Whisperingpaw spoke of his new mentor. Ah, that's right he had lost his former mentor Berryfrost, and got replaced with that grump of a tom. "I never got to say how sorry I was to hear about Berryfrost, I'm sure she'll be watching over the Clan from the stars. So make sure you do right by her and become a warrior we can all be proud of." Leopardsong meowed, giving Whisperingpaw some soothing licks to his ear.

"Batglare's an interesting choice as a new mentor. I'm sure he's nothing like your former mentor. He'll let me tag along with you if asked, he knows I'm a good hunter. Still, he's kind of intimidating and can be mean when he wants to be, how have you been getting along with him."She'd claw his pelt off if he was being mean to Whisperingpaw.

@ChaosBringer.