Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Purrk Question!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:07 AM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:58 AM
September Gathering
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:21 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:39 AM
rise up! [SHC app event]
by forest
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 03:36 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Default rise up! [SHC app event]

Event [#event]

"APPRENTICES! If you want some extra training, come with me!" he called. These cats were apprentices because they needed training, and they had mentors to do that. But lately, their mentors hadn't been doing that. So their mentors had to either step the hell up or they'd lose their apprentice. And that's not great for their reputation, if they ever wanted to be an important cat in the Clan. He wanted to be an enforcer, and he took on 2 apprentices. And he'd help train others too.

HOW THIS WILL WORK
your cat will be paired with another apprentice, and will spar. it's a tournament and whoever wns the first round of spars will move on the next round, and the next, and so on. the winner will get 1000kk!

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @CollapsingStars @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @omen @Peril @Willie Warf @c1nder @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @Bean @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @Rose @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Aphrodite @Bugabaddie

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: rise up! [SHC app event]

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Apprentices? Hey, that's him. Mosquitopaw shakes off whatever he'd been up to prior and follows the sound of the warrior's voice, dark eyes curious.

"I-I'm here," he announces softly, coming to sit close by with a gentle bob of his head. "Um. And, uh, th—thank you, Foggymask, this is really nice. Uhm, helpful. Good...good idea." He may not know the details yet, but he's appreciative of any chance extra training.

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[22/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw padded up. Some extra training, why not? It wasn't like Newtbelly has started training him anyway. Serves as a better excuse. Why did he have to get a mentor with another apprentice already? `Experienced, sure, but would Newtbelly favour his other apprentice more than him?
He stared at the warrior, letting him know that he was alive, and sat down.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Stempaw perked up and leapt to his paws at the summons. Extra training? Hell yeah! The young yellow Tom bounded forward, eager for the opportunity.
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~

Palepaw
◆ he/him | 6 moons | [11/100]

Did he hear training? Yes he did! Palepaw excitedly made his way towards the group.

Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 11/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw pricked her ears. Extra training? Yes. She had to do this. Even if she hadn't yet received any battle training... She could learn. Here and now. She wouldn't have to wait for Shrewstep to decide when. She could impress her mentor... And her mother. Shadepaw walked forward, dipping her head respectfully to the enforcer. "I'm here," she said. Then, just then, she noticed Silentpaw. Of course. It was always Silentpaw. Why couldn't she ever have her own thing? She turned away from him. She was not in the mood to go talk to her brother. Facing a different direction, she spotted Mosquitopaw, nervous and awkward. Shadepaw glanced at her brother, then at Mosquito, hesitating. If she went to Mosquitopaw, then Silentpaw might not notice her... Okay, he might still notice her, but he probably is less likely to approach her with somebody else in her company. Though, Silentpaw wasn't likely to approach her even by herself. She decided that she'd rather not risk it. Besides, Mosq was more tolerable than other apprentices. Shadepaw walked over to Mosquitopaw, meowing a greeting. "Going to try this, too?" she asked. She knew he got apprenticed at the same time as her, which means he had about the same knowledge as she does. Which is next to nothing. No matter, she thought. She could learn. That was what she was here for. It wasn't like she could know everything in an instant. Though that was what she needed.
---

@Starphobia - Silent
@nyme - Mosq

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[23/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Unfortunate for him, Silentpaw almost instantly took notice of the familiar black-furred apprentice that had made appearance. He forced himself not to frown at her arrival, keeping a calm exterior.

Why her? She had a mentor that was fully functional, and she had all of Clovepool's support. She shouldn't need all this extra training. She's already got enough.

Clovepool's SUPPORT? You must be mouse-brained

Silentpaw's breath strangely caught in his throat when he noticed Shadepaw making her way towards another apprentice. To spark up a conversation? Not like her. But then again... Shadepaw seemed far more "social" than he ever will be.
Good for her.
He looked away from her, now having nothing to do. It was probably for the best that she didn't talk to him. She probably hated him as much as he hated her.

You hate her?

He made himself as comfortable as he possibly could on the ground, looking off to the trees beyond.

What do you truly feel about her?

{ @snowflake. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Yesterday at 09:24 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Burnetpaw is here.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 03:36 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Firepaw
Moons:10

Firepaw stopped in her tracks when she heard an unfamiliar warrior yowl the announcement in the middle of the clearing. Had she heard right? Extra training? Sparring aganist other apprentices? Well, how could she say no! She had to make up for her lack of expertise after all, and measuring herself up to other clanborn cats would be the perfect way to show that she was making good progress. She wasa bit tired from all the patrols and training sesions she had done recently, but she couldnt let this oportunity pass up just becouse she wasn't feeling her best! She had to show she had enough resilience and dedication to ba a propper Shadowclan cat! Firepaw took a deep breath to gather all her energy and happily trotted to where all the apprentices were starting to gather around the warrior and sat with them.