Last post by Beaan
Today 12:10 PM

Old August 30th, 2023, 06:59 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Its always fun to Explore! -Open-

Daisy
Daisy's heart was pounding as she walked into the dense forest, her senses fully alert and her eyes darting around in search of any signs of danger. She had always been an adventurous soul, but this time, she felt like she had taken things too far. The forest was dark and eerie, and she could hear the faint rustling of leaves, making her wonder if something was lurking in the shadows.

Despite her fears, Daisy pressed on, determined to discover what lay ahead. She had always been fascinated by the unknown, and this was her chance to explore something new. As she walked deeper into the forest, the sounds of civilization faded away and were replaced by the chirping of birds and the rustling of leaves under her feet.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Daisy emerged from the forest, panting and sweating, but exhilarated. She had discovered a hidden waterfall, cascading down a rocky cliff into a crystal-clear pool below. The sight was breathtaking, and Daisy couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and accomplishment for having the courage to venture into the unknown. She sat down by the edge of the pool, feeling the cool mist on her face, and took a deep breath, savoring the moment of serenity. She started getting tired as she got up and walked around the two-legged place.

As the sun began to set, she started to feel tired and began to search for a place to rest. She wandered around the backyard of a nearby house and suddenly, she spotted a small nest tucked away in the corner of the garden.

Without hesitation, Daisy approached the nest and carefully settled herself inside. She curled up in a ball, feeling the softness of the nest beneath her. As she closed her eyes, she could feel herself drifting off to sleep, happy and content in her cozy new spot. She felt grateful for the opportunity to rest and recharge, ready to explore the neighborhood once again tomorrow.

#Daisy

Last edited by Galaxy_; August 31st, 2023 at 06:45 PM.
Old August 31st, 2023, 08:09 AM
Hiatuses

Default Re: Its always fun to Explore! -Open-

Daisy

Daisy stretched as she woke up in the garden. She had always loved sleeping outside, surrounded by the sounds of nature. Today was a brand new day, full of possibilities, and she felt invigorated by the thought of all the adventures she could embark on.

As she got up, she noticed a beautiful butterfly fluttering nearby. Daisy smiled and followed the butterfly's flight, feeling grateful for the little moments of joy that nature provided her. She decided to start her day by exploring the garden and discovering new things.

As she walked, Daisy marveled at the beauty of the flowers around her. The bright colors, the delicate petals, and the sweet fragrances filled her senses. She felt grateful for the opportunity to witness this beauty and vowed to take care of the garden as best she could.

As she turned a corner, Daisy saw a small pond with crystal-clear water. She approached it and saw her reflection in the water. She looked at herself and felt a sense of peace and contentment. She realized that the garden was not only a place to explore, but also a place to connect with herself and find inner peace.

Daisy sat down by the pond and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of nature around her. She felt grateful for this moment of stillness and promised herself to come back to the garden often. She knew that this was a place where she could always find peace and clarity, no matter what challenges life threw her way. Even though half her face was gone she always found peace some how.

Last edited by Galaxy_; August 31st, 2023 at 10:03 AM.
Old August 31st, 2023, 10:05 AM
Hiatuses

Daisy

As Daisy sat down by the pond and closed her eyes, she instantly felt a wave of calm wash over her. She took a deep breath and listened to the sounds of nature around her. The chirping of birds, the rustling of leaves, and the gentle sound of water lapping against the shore all seemed to blend together in a symphony of tranquility. She felt grateful for this moment of stillness and promised herself to come back to the garden often.

As she sat there, Daisy reflected on the challenges she had faced in her life. Losing half her face had been a traumatic experience, but she had learned to cope with it over time. She knew that no matter what challenges life threw her way, she could always find peace and clarity in this serene spot. It was a place where she could escape the chaos of the world and find solace in the beauty of the natural world.

As she opened her eyes, she noticed a family of ducks paddling by in the pond. They seemed so carefree and happy, and Daisy couldn't help but smile. She felt a sense of connection to the animals around her and wondered what it would be like to live in their world, free from the worries and stresses of trying to surivive. For a moment, she allowed herself to imagine what it would be like to be a duck, gliding effortlessly through the water.

As the sun began to set, Daisy knew it was time to leave the garden and return to the real world. But she promised herself that she would be back soon. She knew that this place would always be there for her, a sanctuary of peace and tranquility in a world that could often feel overwhelming.

Last edited by Galaxy_; August 31st, 2023 at 06:46 PM.
Old August 31st, 2023, 05:06 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

A long-legged she-cat with grey fur and green eyes who smelt of rabbit warrens was laying down in the garden, her fur slightly ruffled. Her chest rose and fell softly, showing she was asleep. The she-cat's claws unsheathed and dug into the ground. "Clan cats...they stole you.." She mumbled. "Fawn! Don't leave me!" She begged to her dream, her body tensing.
@Galaxy_

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 31st, 2023, 06:51 PM
Hiatuses

Daisy

Daisy's ears perked up as she heard the soft murmurs coming from the other side of the garden. She was about to leave, but her curiosity got the best of her. She walked cautiously towards the sound, her eyes scanning the area for any signs of danger. As she approached, she saw a sleek grey cat, her eyes closed and her body twitching slightly.

Daisy watched, fascinated, as the other cat continued to mumble in her sleep. For a moment, she wondered if the cat was having a nightmare. But then she heard the words more clearly.

She took a step closer, trying not to startle the sleeping cat. As she did, she caught a whiff of an unfamiliar scent. It was sweet and musky, and it made her feel strange. Almost dizzy.
Daisy shook her head, trying to clear the fog that seemed to be settling in her mind. Daisy felt a shiver run down her spine. She didn't know what to do, but she knew that she couldn't leave. There was something about this other cat that intrigued her, something that she couldn't explain.

@Shadowed Flower

Last edited by Galaxy_; August 31st, 2023 at 07:42 PM.
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:11 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Silk

The she-cay tossed and turned in the grass, murmering. "Fawn...don't go with them...They'll hurt you!!" She cried out before waking up, jumping upwards with her fur bristling. "NOOOO!" Silk cried, her voice pained. She sobbed and sat down, looking at her paws, not caring for the other cat in the garden. "Hello..?" She whispered to the other cat, slowly looking up.
@Galaxy_

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:52 PM
Hiatuses

Daisy watched the other cat in horror as dread crept into her pelt. She thought for a moment wondering what this cat was saying she looked around the garden this place was supposed to bring peace but this cat looked really disturbed. She watched the other cat for a couple more moments before asking "W-what were you talking about? Are you ok?" She looked at the other cat worry coming across her gaze.

Daisy had no clue about what to do and how this cat showed up in the garden. She looked towards the pond with the ducks in it before facing the other she-cat again. She searched the other cat's gaze as she looked at her with her one good eye. Wrapping her tail around her in fear and questioning. "What is your name?" She asked wanting to get more information about what this cat was dreaming about. There is something really strange about these clan cats! What are clan cats even? She thought to herself for a moment after giving her chest a couple of licks before eyeing the other cat worried. She wanted to help this cat whatever it took.

@Shadowed Flower
Old September 1st, 2023, 06:52 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Silk

The she-cat looked up to Daisy, her face filled with grief. "I'm Silk.." She said, her voice shaky."M...my sister,
Fawn left to join the clan cats... She saw a battle and left to join them!! Oh my dear Fawn.."
The she-cat whimpered, slumping onto her side. The grey she-cat mumbled to herself, her tail laying lifelessly on the tall grass @Galaxy_

Pronouns page