Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:17 PM

Old January 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw nodded in agreement with his mentor's words. Swiftfang sounded like he was trying to challenge Burrpaw, but this didn’t sound challenging. Then again, stalking hadn't sounded challenging before he started training either.

The histories of the other Clans? That, he didn't know. He knew their names and their sents. Maybe a little about the techniques they each used, but not a lot. "No, sorry. I don't know the histories. I wish I did, though."
(I'm really bad at remembering roleplays, which I'm sure you've noticed already x.x)

"Okay," the Siamese tom said with decisiveness. "Then I will have to tell you. I'll explain everything later; no apprentice should be deprived of their knowledge." His ear flicked.

"Onto hunting." The tom muttered. He usually wasn't sidetracked easily, but for some reason, he really did want to explain everything about the clans. But of course, now is not the time. "We need to perfect your skills before you could move onto hunting advanced prey. I know that you probably think it's easy, but it's harder than it looks, especially in this time of year: leaf-bare. The lack of sunlight and abundance of snow messes up everything, and animals tend to migrate away. The few that stay get slaughtered by us." The Siamese didn't sound very enthusiastic about this, but then, who was? No cat liked hunting in leaf-bare unless they were twolegs, or mentally insane.

"It's easy to see prey's paw prints in the snow- they're smaller than ours, see? Common sense." Swiftfang pointed in the ground towards some miniature prints in the ground, made by some sort of rodent. "Using your nose and senses can help you find prey. You're going to find some animals around this part of the territory and hunt them down. I'll stay farther behind and observe." That was the order that Burrpaw had to follow. "Just get a lot, until you can't handle it anymore."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; January 15th, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(I'm really bad at remembering roleplays, which I'm sure you've noticed already x.x)

"Okay," the Siamese tom said with decisiveness. "Then I will have to tell you. I'll explain everything later; no apprentice should be deprived of their knowledge." His ear flicked.

"Onto hunting." The tom muttered. He usually wasn't sidetracked easily, but for some reason, he really did want to explain everything about the clans. But of course, now is not the time. "We need to perfect your skills before you could move onto hunting advanced prey. I know that you probably think it's easy, but it's harder than it looks, especially in this time of year: leaf-bare. The lack of sunlight and abundance of snow messes up everything, and animals tend to migrate away. The few that stay get slaughtered by us." The Siamese didn't sound very enthusiastic about this, but then, who was? No cat liked hunting in leaf-bare unless they were twolegs, or mentally insane.

"It's easy to see prey's paw prints in the snow- they're smaller than ours, see? Common sense." Swiftfang pointed in the ground towards some miniature prints in the ground, made by some sort of rodent. "Using your nose and senses can help you find prey. You're going to find some animals around this part of the territory and hunt them down. I'll stay farther behind and observe." That was the order that Burrpaw had to follow. "Just get a lot, until you can't handle it anymore."
Burrpaw listened carefully, then nodded. "Yes, Swiftfang," The apprentice lifted his muzzle and opened his jaws to scent for prey. Finally, he caught the faintest scent of prey and padded briskly in its direction.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
[ @Lillyblossom @Nighty @TheBread and @Duskflight let's get this patrol going :3 ]

Willowpaw cheerfully bounded in front of Silverheart. He had been waiting a long time to go on a real patrol with warriors and apprentices around the territory. His mentor had promised him they would do one, and they were going to do it today. For a first training session, he had the choice to do anything, and this, in his opinion, was his best oportunity to go on a patrol with her and their clanmates. He fondly looked up at his new mentor, and casted a wide smile at her. "Thanks for letting me choose what I wanted to do today, silverheart! I really appreciate it! I bet you'll be a cool mentor." he told her in what must have been pure honesty. He truly believed his words, silverheart was probably THE best cat he could have gotten as a mentor for this particular occasion. Hopefully his training would be over now that he was starting warriors duty. Maybe this was suposed to be the final step? The last part of training to become a warrior? He had to be at his best. He started unconsciously grooming his pelt, like if it was going to be a gathering or something just as important. --I really need to relax. This is just a patrol! I've heard the other apprentices talk about it all the time, nothing too horrible.-- he told himself, slowing down his licks and breathing deeply.

[ I don't want to explain the backstory of this so that you can ask about it in roleplay. Just some casual roleplay material put to good use ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@mapledash @Lillyblossom @Nighty @Duskflight
Furzebreeze lifted an eyebrow in amusement at Willowpaw's excitement but kept quiet, remembering his first patrol. The tom's charcoal colored and curly fur was sticking out in all directions as he had just hardly woken up before heading out with the others. His normally piercing and slightly cold gaze was dull with exhaustion and he struggled to walk along with the others. Shaking his pelt out hardly helped his exhaustion but it ruffled his already messy pelt even more than it had been since he was a kit. He fluffed out his tail as a chilly breeze swept through the trees and hit him full force with the cold air. Flicking an ear he took a glance at the other cats in the patrol, trying to figure out if they were as cold as him or if he was just overreacting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@TheBread @mapledash @Lillyblossom @Duskflight
Smokeblossom padded after her companions, her smoke tinted ears perked and alert. IT had been moons since she had been on a patrol like this, and it felt amazing. She remembered now, the always present excitement that welled in her belly through a patrol. She had sorely missed that feeling while she had been off with Halestorm, no Halestar now. She felt a surge of pride. Her mentor, her best friend was leader now! She felt happy for her, knowing that the she cat truly deserved the role. She shook his thickly furred head, clearing it of her overcrowding thoughts. She turned her gaze to the trail ahead, her pale yellow eyes flicked back and forth between the Clanmates that patrolled with her. She wasn't entirely sure though, if they were doing a border patrol or a hunting one, but she didn't care, as long as she was with her Clan, her home, her family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Lillyblossom
It wasn't very uncommon at all for Badgersong to be placed on patrols, in fact, he actively asked to be placed on them, not because he enjoyed conversing with his clanmates, but rather because he enjoyed making sure his clan was as safe and secure as possible. This was his home and he would fight for it until his dying breath with pride. He was a proud warrior of Shadowclan and always had been, though he often put his work ahead of everything else, not spending the time to make friends, he's had a mate or two but they ended up falling through and so he's simply given up on that part of his life and is instead, fully focused on ensuring his clan was safe.
And so here he was with Willowpaw, Furzebreeze, Smokewillow and Silverheart, on a simple border patrol, nothing too special though it may have seemed very interesting to the apprentice they had with them.
Flicking an ear, he ignored the excited ramblings of Willowpaw and instead kept his ears attuned to what was going on around them, a slight limp to his step due to the long scar along his shoulder, but the limp was hardly noticeable and he could still hold himself very well in battle. His claws were already unsheathed, believing it was better to be safe than sorry, his jaws parted slightly so that he could pull in scents better and have an easier time sifting out the ones he doesn't need. He was fully prepared for anything and everything that might happen, just like he was always was. He was getting pretty up there in age and could very well be considered a senior warrior, he had good reason as to why he was such a serious tom.
Silverheart smiled warmly to herself at Willowpaw's excitement. She was glad to see her apprentice so happy. She remembered how she felt on her first patrol, and her heart warmed thinking of the happy memory. She suddenly shivered as a cold breeze ruffled her long grey fur, making her even colder than she already was, and saw Furzebreeze's tail fluff out also. She looked over at Willowpaw as he started talking to her. "Thank you!" she said happily, a bit surprised. She was happy that her apprentice thought she would be a good mentor, she was worried that she wouldn't be. He seemed to be really sincere too, it didn't sound like he was just saying it to make her feel better. I'm glad that Willowpaw likes me, and that we're getting along well so far. She thought to herself. She glanced at the other cats in the patrol, wondering if she should try to start a conversation. She eventually decided not to, being the shy cat that she was, figuring that she would probably say something wrong due to her awkwardness.
"Time can never break your heart but It'll take the pain away" -Panic! At The Disco
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." -Sirius Black
"You're just as sane as I am" -Luna Lovegood
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on" -Unknown
Old January 16th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

@Lillyblossom @Nighty @TheBread and @Duskflight

Willowpaw bounded forward in front of the crew of warriors with a quick jump and turned to look at them. A wide smile could be seen on his maw as he was figuring out how his first patrol would go. "So where are we going exactly?" he asked with confusion and interest, his head slightly tilted on the side and one ear folded back questioningly. This would definitely become his favorite duty in the future, he could speak to clanmates, chase intruders, everything COOL as a warrior all at once!

[This is short but it's like 3 AM xD I got no inspiration what so ever ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
(not an open role-play, this is for a plot)

Lilybreeze breathes slowly as she lay down on the ground. She has just had her kits, she knows that for sure. She only remembered hitting the ground and wailing for help. She feels six bodies next to her, and she can tell they are all somewhat alive. She can hardly see, and she hurts badly, but she tries to move her head to lick the kits to warm them up. She moves her head aimlessly and tries to keep them close together. She lies back down, and she thinks that this will be her last time living. She tries to take deep breaths, but its not working. She thinks at least some of the kits are suckling now, and she just wishes she could see them, but she cannot. She attempts to lick them again, and she realizes she must have been hallucinating when she thought her kits were moving. Her head hits the ground again, and she wails in pain. "Help.." she manages to force out. She tries to rustle the leaves with her tail to cause attention, but soon she can only see black. Her breaths are shuddery, and she doubts if she is even alive.
Blackblaze padded around in the territory after an unsuccessful hunt. He walked around a large tree and saw Lilybreeze, Robinblaze, and six kits on the ground. He remembered Lilybreeze as treestep's friend, and Robinblaze was an acquaintance. "Lilybreeze! Are you okay? We need to go get Treestep!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 16th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
She squeaks and shakes her head "She is no one" she says quickly
Aria was taken aback. "So you...hear voices? Have imaginary friends?" She was confused. "That's...that's cool..."
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria was taken aback. "So you...hear voices? Have imaginary friends?" She was confused. "That's...that's cool..."
Shudderkit frowns and her ear swivels and she smiles "Uh yes. Thats what she is. Just an imaginary friend"

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 16th, 2017, 07:55 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Redpool padded out into the territory, his pale yellow gaze sweeping across the snow laden pines, his tail lashing slightly as he went. He paused, turning around, a cloud of his fogged up breath escaping his mouth. He hoped that the black and white molly, Harepaw was there. He wanted to speak with her, as he knew that she would become a warrior any day now, and he felt an odd proudness in his chest, even though he was neither his apprentice nor his kin. He knew, deep down, that he had a reason, and yet, he continued to shove it down. The grayish tabby tom flicked his ears, lowering his head and continuing to pad on, flicking his tail too and fro as he went.

@Raggedclaw

Last edited by doghouse; January 16th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Redpool padded out into the territory, his pale yellow gaze sweeping across the snow laden pines, his tail lashing slightly as he went. He paused, turning around, a cloud of his fogged up breath escaping his mouth. He hoped that the black and white molly, Harepaw was there. He wanted to speak with her, as he knew that she would become a warrior any day now, and he felt an odd proudness in his chest, even though he was neither his apprentice nor his kin. He knew, deep down, that he had a reason, and yet, he continued to shove it down. The grayish tabby tom flicked his ears, lowering his head and continuing to pad on, flicking his tail too and fro as he went.

@Raggedclaw
Harepaw was pacing near the rabbit hole she and Redpool had once hunted at, moons ago. She was extremely nervous, in a few days time, she would be named a warrior..
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:04 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw was pacing near the rabbit hole she and Redpool had once hunted at, moons ago. She was extremely nervous, in a few days time, she would be named a warrior..
Spotting the black and white molly pacing beside a rabbit hole, the one they had hunted at, several moons ago. He sighed, then cut in front of her, lowering his head so his face was level with hers, as he was quite a bit taller than most, and often had to do that to become eye level with some. “Are you excited for your warrior ceremony?” he asked, wishing that Blazingnight was still leader, as they had been more than twice the leader the pathetic Halestar would ever be.