My Mood: Hungry
Default Write-a-story

here you can write stories because my browser wont allow others to see it

Write any story as long as it follows wco's guidelines
Old August 5th, 2024, 03:44 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: Write-a-story

Story 1
Alpinepaw was hunting a white duck in Sunkissed Creek. The duck flew headfirst into the creek and quacked underwater. She thought, "What is going on here? Did that duck quack underwater?" The duck bounced up and down in the water after it emerged. Alpinepaw was wading through the cool water until she got close enough to the waterfowl. The duck immediately turned around to face her and charged. She shouted while trying to run in the shoulder-deep water, "AAAAAHHHHH! Why are you charging?!" It caught up to her, stretched its neck, and bit her nose. The young scared cat jumped high into the air and landed with a large splash, frightening the duck. It flapped its wings and flew off. Alpinepaw sighed in relief and looked on.

Story 2
Chasmkit slept on a walnut tree in the Clearing. A walnut dropped onto her head and rolled onto the ground. She woke up. Alpinepaw was walking nearby. Alpinepaw noticed the fallen walnut and looked up into the tree. Chasmkit and Alpinepaw saw each other. The kit spoke, "Hello, my name is Chasmkitpawwarrior! I mean...Chasmkit! What is your name?" Alpinepaw shyly replied while her tail swished a few times, "I'm Alpinepaw, Chasmkit." "How are you, Alpinepaw?" The lean and tall kit uttered. The apprentice meowed, "I am fine." She silently thought, "How did Chasmkit get up that high?" Chasmkit was 1000 meters high and fell. Actually, she was about 2 meters up the tree. The branch Chasmkit was on suddenly broke as it was fractured. As the kit and branch fell, Alpinepaw got out of the way.

Boom! Fortunately, Chasmkit was unscathed. Alpinepaw asked without thinking, "Are you okay?!" Several seconds passed until Chasmkit spoke, "Yep, I'm okay. Strangely, it was stable enough for me to sit down on." Alpinepaw realized that she spoke without thinking. The pair was a bit shocked about what just happened.

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Story
Chasmkit flew across the clear blue sky and she suddenly died. Her body fell from a great height and landed in a huge river. The poor kit's body drifted along the river and scavengers ate all of it in several days. Her bones winded up in the ocean, never to be seen again.

Meanwhile, Chasmkit's spirit 'woke up' at the border of StarClan and Dark Forest. She was wide-eyed at what she saw. There were two lines of trees, one on each side. Chasmkit noticed she was on StarClan's side. She stood up and walked to the Dark Forest line of trees. Strangely, she did not teleport to somewhere in StarClan territory.

Chasmkit thought as she looked up at one of the trees, "Am I in Starclan now? Before this, I remember that I was flying above Thunderclan's territory." A Dark Forest cat was watching her from the very same tree that she looked at. Their name also started with Chasm. Chasmkit noticed that there was a cat nearby. She called out, "Hello! I know you're there. Come out, please!" The DF cat jumped down and somehow landed on their face. They quickly got up and said, "Why hello there? What's a kit like you doing out here at the borders?" Chasmkit looked up at them and calmly responded, "Oh, hello! I just appeared here not too long ago." The older cat started to circle her slowly. They voiced, "Pleased to meet ya. The name's Chasmmine. Strange name, huh?" They continued speaking. "Anyways, I'm guessing your name also starts with Chasm. Am I right?"

Chasmkit almost jumped out of her fur since Chasmmine was correct. She nodded. Chasmmine sat down and meowed, "So...You're Chasmkit? You look a bit small for an apprentice, but you look the right size for an older kit." They began to lick their paw before asking, "Chasmkit, do ya want to know where we are?" She eagerly nodded. "Okay! We are at the Dark Forest - Starclan border. Over there is.....well...belong to either Dark Forest or Starclan." They meowed. They didn't want to scare the older kit. Chasmmine was thinking of tricking the kit through deception.

Chasmkit tilted her head and wanted Chasmmine to continue. She mewed, "Are you not from Starclan? Sorry, I noticed earlier that I was in Starclan territory." "Deep breaths, Chasmmine. Don't worry about it." They said. This made Chasmkit a bit weary of them. "What? I'm tryin' to calm myself down. Just. Forget about what I said just before, alright kiddo?"

The End

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 01:10 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

It was a gorgeous autumn morning in Norfolk, Virginia, but a certain angel wasn’t entirely aware of that fact.
Zephiel sat hunched over his ancient Windows 95, doing whatever it was he did for work. It seemed, to a certain outsider looking in, that he did a lot of clacking away at that keyboard, but nothing much ever came of it.
That certain outsider was, of course, a certain demon.
Roxiflr was aware of how nice the morning was, and he was so aware of it that he had subconsciously made it his mission that day to make Zephiel aware of it.
There was a low hiss, similar to that of a cat’s, and the demon appeared at the top of the stairwell on the third floor of the office building. He walked down the drab hallway, with its maroon and beige-colored carpets that hadn’t been cleaned properly since the nineties, and he pushed open the third door on the right without any sort of prelude.
“Morning, Zeph,” Roxiflr chimed, throwing himself into the office chair opposite his friend’s mahogany desk. Zephiel glanced up at him through his pince-nez, held up his finger to signal that he needed a moment, went back to typing, finished, and looked back up again all in less than thirty seconds.
“Good morning, Roxiflr,” Zephiel said dryly, his voice lacking enthusiasm or any inflection whatsoever, “What brings you here this morning? You usually come to pester me later in the day.”
“Oh, Zeph, you do have such a way with words. You charm my socks off every time you open your mouth,” Roxiflr teased, batting his eyelashes playfully as he crouched on the chair, balancing on the balls of his feet, “Since you asked me so kindly, I’ll tell you exactly why I’m breaking tradition, eh? I think it’s high time we got you some exposure to the outside world again, so, I’ve made a plan.”
“Which is?” Zephiel asked dubiously, arching a brow.
“There’s a little art festival happening at that park nearby. I was thinking I could drag you along with me to check it out- kicking and screaming, of course, knowing how loud and outwardly emotional you are- and, afterwards, we could get brunch,” Roxiflr shrugged, leaning back in the chair, his feet propped up on the desk, “What do you say, good plan, huh? I’m bored out of my mind, you’d be doing yourself a favor if you say yes. Otherwise, I’ll just hang around here and pester you further, and I know how much you like that,” Roxiflr grinned, his orange cat eyes glittering with mischief and amusement.
Zephiel looked at him impassively, and Roxiflr couldn’t tell whether he was considering it or wondering how he was going to surprise him enough to throw him out the window- not that Zephiel ever had. Zephiel had never done anything more than give Roxiflr the occasional withering glare. For a friendship between two complete opposites, theirs was rather amiable.
“…fine,” Zephiel said slowly, drawing out the first syllable, as if he were giving himself the opportunity to eat his words if he suddenly decided to change his mind, “That doesn’t sound like it would be the worst thing in the world,” He conceded, his hand drifting to his mouse as he set to work shutting down his computer in preparation for being out-of-office.
“Really?” Roxiflr asked, trying to smother his excitement, schooling his expression into a more neutral one, “Great! Let’s go!” He popped up out of his chair, pacing around a bit as he waited for Zephiel to so slowly move to follow him. Roxiflr was not a very patient person, he never had been. It was partially why he’d Fallen, but that wasn’t something he thought about. It was actually something he blatantly avoided thinking about.
Once Zephiel finally came out from behind the desk, the demon grabbed him by the elbow and herded him down the stairs and past the secretary, who, for maybe the hundredth time in her career, realized that she hadn’t once seen Roxiflr go up the stairs, though he went down them quite often, and always in the company of the building’s grumpiest accountant.
Once they were out on the sidewalk, Roxiflr halted in his ushering, letting go of the angel’s elbow and watching quietly as he smoothed out the crease on his brown coat and readjusted his glasses on his nose, his usual flat, nigh-emotionless expression returning from the surprised one it had been all the way down from his office.
“I still don’t see how you get away with wearing the same thing every day,” Roxiflr chuckled, his eyes flicking over his companion’s signature outfit that included the brown coat, a yellow turtleneck, and black pants, “Reminds me of a cartoon character.”
Zephiel let out a small huff through his nose as he fell into step beside Roxiflr, his thumbs hooked over his belt loops,
“I simply don’t see the point in changing clothes when I don’t have to,” Zephiel shrugged, his own eyes surveying Roxiflr’s outfit, “It at least saves me from the hit-or-miss nature of your own attire,” He said with the slightest hint of a smirk dimpling the right side of his face.
Roxiflr, in turn, let out a huff of his own, feigning indignation,
Wow! I’ll have you know that I look incredible, Roxiflr said, putting his hands on the lapels of his red jacket, running his thumbs over the buttons, You call it hit-or-miss, I call it good days and even better days,” He winked playfully, running his fingers through his goatee for a moment, “Besides, I don’t take fashion advice from the man who looks like a pencil.”
“You’ve used that one at least a hundred times in the past decade, I think it’s about time you retired that insult, Roxi,” Zephiel said, rolling his eyes.
“I’ll retire the insult when you retire the turtleneck, my friend,” Roxiflr needled back, “Until then, you can get used to hearing it. You’re welcome.”
“Oh, you’re just absolutely terrible, aren’t you?” Zephiel scoffed in amusement, “My fragile ego won’t be able to stand another of your scathing recycled insults, Roxi.
“Gosh, what a drama queen. Really, Zephiel, I don’t know how anyone stands your dramatics, you’re just so over-animated!”
“I’ll have you know that I’m perfectly palatable.”
“Yeah, about as palatable as a plate of drywall.”
“I’m not going to ask how you know what drywall tastes like.”
“You know as well as I do that I’m just inferencing,” Roxiflr snorted.
Sure.
“Oh, come on.

Last edited by Willowfern; Today at 01:40 AM.
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dol's Silly Non-WCO/Non-Cat stories

A Change || w/ Tophi and Eleanor
TW: Implied Transphobia ( There's not actually any but someone fears that there will be and stuff ), panic, fear
Also small note that Tophi has chronic pain which is what Eleanor refers to towards the end when speaking about him 'hurting more than he let on' and stuff.
Everything was going to be fine, everything was going to be okay. Surely, Tophi would understand, he would, he will understand. Right? Eleanor dug her face into her hands as she slid down the wall of the apartment beside the welcoming hallway.

Tophi would be walking through the door just down the hall any moment now. Then Eleanor would tell him her secret and hope that he doesn’t hate her forever and ever. Though he wouldn’t! Tophi wasn’t like that, was he?

He has never actually made any indication on his thoughts on the matter and even then it's different seeing a stranger versus someone close to you, your husband even. On top of that, what if Tophi was accepting but then doesn’t want to be partners anymore because she was a girl now. Well, not now, but now that she wasn’t pretending to be a boy any longer.

She doesn’t think she could handle that at all. Tophi has been with her for so long that it would be like losing a part of her that she would never get back or ever have ever again with anyone else. She would be forever heartbroken.

Eleanor let out a shaky sigh and ran her hands through her pulled back hair. The wedding ring that has sat with her for years now snagged on a piece of her brown hair, the old, worn down green dye in some of the locks turning them a nice mossy color. Tophi helped her dye it awhile back, maybe he would help her again with a different color.

Not if he leaves. He wouldn’t! He can’t! Eleanor wanted to cry, the tears already burning her eyes as they have been for what felt like hours now. Since she decided that today was the day that she would tell him. Maybe…She could push it off longer.

Tophi hasn’t seemed to notice. Well, notice the exact problem, Eleanor knows that she has started to worry him. What, with all his extra questions and concerned looks. She felt so bad every time he sighed and took her ‘I’m fine’ as truth though they both knew that it was a lie.

The door knob began to shake, Eleanor’s head whipped up from resting on her knees. The door opened and she could hear as Tophi pulled his keys from the door.

“I’m home!” His call almost echoed, though she knew that was her mind exaggerating. Now, she needed to do this now, she couldn’t pretend anymore. Eleanor took a deep breath, got up and stepped out in the hallway,

“I need to tell you something!” Her voice was rough, loud, and much quicker than she intended. The panic was evident in her tone but Tophi was never, and probably would never, be good at reading people even if it was right in his face. It was why they took so long to become a couple and even longer before they had any idea what they were doing, and longer still until they made it to being officially married.

Ah, look at her, getting sentimental…

Tophi looked up, hand frozen above the bowl on the table near the door where he kept his keys. The little charms that Eleanor got him jingled as the keys stilled as well. Then he tilted his head a bit and gave his little ‘I’m not quite sure what’s going on and I’m concerned’ smile,

“Alright, do you want to sit down?”

“No!-” Eleanor moved a hand to hug herself and the other to run through her hair again, “I mean..no, I need to say it now or I’ll lose my nerve.”

“Okay, take your time.”

Eleanor took a deep breath,

“I’m a girl.” It came out with speed, and even she could barely understand herself, “I just- A woman, not a man. I’ve been this way since forever but I never really understood until a couple months ago but I didn’t want to ruin what we have because I love you so much and I don’t want to lose you so I pretended that I was still a guy. Maybe, even to try and trick myself, but you know, that didn’t work and-I..am…a woman now?”

Eleanor found herself gesturing more and more wildly as she got more and more panicked. Everything just rushed out to try and chase off the anxiety plaguing her mind. She stopped, trailing off lamely, as she looked up to try and gauge Tophi’s reaction.

His face gave nothing away, just a blank sort of stare. The moments passed on and, logically, Eleanor knew that Tophi needed extra time to process things, he always has, but she grew more and more irrational in thought by the second. So when he finally set the keys into the bowl, then squinted at them, then followed with a, “Ah, dang,” Eleanor was destroyed.

What a simplistic duo of words that completely ruined her. She honestly kind of wished that he was louder about it just so that it wasn’t so ridiculous. Eleanor felt the tears resurface and she brought her hands to her face as she tried to silent sobs that were to come.

“I need to buy a new mug, then.”

What. Eleanor harshly rubbed at her eyes, the shock enough to bring her down from her soon to be breakdown. Tophi, frowning slightly, reached into his bag and pulled out a pink, flowered mug and stared at it before walking up and held it towards Eleanor. There were fancy letters on the front that read, ‘Best Husband.’

“It doesn’t match anymore. I can go back tomorrow and see if they’ll let me switch it out for a ‘best wife’ one instead. I mean, it's not like it's been used yet.” Tophi stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world and that he didn’t almost completely devastate Eleanor.

Then as Tophi traced the words with his finger, his eyes widened and lit up, “We can keep this one and I can get the other one tomorrow and then we could have matching mugs!

You would like that, right? You always like cute couple things, and I’m pretty sure that is a cute couple thing.”

Tophi looked up and Eleanor could tell when he finally realized that something was really wrong because his voice went higher and he got even closer to Eleanor,

“You’re crying! Why’re you crying? Is the mug that bad? I thought the flowers were a bit much but I thought you liked flowers?! I can get the other one sooner, right now, I don’t think the shop is closed yet-”

Eleanor reached out and held his face ever so gently with her hands and made him stop moving for a moment. She smiled, relieved and happy but still not completely over the roller coaster that her emotions just went through, “No, you idiot, you have no idea what just happened, huh?”

“No?!”

“Normally, that is a much bigger deal than having a matching mug. You just-I thought you were upset with me.”

Tophi blinked a moment and then slowly said, as he probably needed more time for his words but was upset and didn’t want to give himself that time, “I’m not upset with you, why would I be upset with you?”

“Because it's a big change. People tend to feel lied to, or that they aren’t compatible anymore, or they’re against the whole deal.”

“Well…I don’t really mind? I don’t see it as a big problem.”

“You don’t mind, at all, that I’m a woman now. Even though you married a man.”

“I didn’t fall in love with you because you were a man, I fell in love with you because of you. I don’t think being a woman changes that besides making you even more you, who I love.”

Eleanor pulled Tophi into a tight hug, her husband let out a small oomph noise, then reciprocated, that stupid mug only digging into her back slightly. They stayed like that for a while. Tophi began to hum a tune to himself, Eleanor still recovering. They pulled away only when Tophi asked if they could sit down somewhere.

“How about a movie night? And we order out because I don’t think I want to cook-” Eleanor playfully pushed Tophi into the couch cushions, “I still don’t trust you after the last incident.”

“It wasn’t even that bad!” He whined as he threw a pillow back at her, “You just aren’t open minded.”

“Open minded- Pancakes are not supposed to be savory! They are a sweet food and you are evil for even thinking otherwise and don’t even get me started on the bacon-”

“Mean! Mean-they are a basic baking treat you can make basically any non super the top baking treat savory and have it taste good!”

Eleanor threw the pillow back and dropped a blanket on top of Tophi before he could say or do anything back, “No, end of discussion- What do you want to watch?”

“I don’t care, you pick.”

“You never pick though.”

Tophi simply shrugged and wedged himself into the corner of the couch, hugging the pillow to his chest. Eleanor shrugged and settled into the other side of the couch. While she wanted to hold Tophi, she also knew that he was probably hurting a lot more than he let on and didn’t want to accidentally set anything off or make it worse. For the time being, she would let him calm down and later he would probably be better.

She scrolled through some of the streaming services they had before landing on an old Disney movie that she watched in her childhood. The opening credits started playing and she set her head back against the arm rest. Shutting her eyes, and just breathing, Eleanor sighed.

“Oh yeah, what should I call you then?” Tophi spoke suddenly, spooking Eleanor slightly.

“What?”

“Your name, you want a new one to match right?”

“I think I like Eleanor.”

Tophi smiled and nodded, then crawled over to ungracefully flop onto Eleanor who caught him with a huff. Guess he wasn’t actually hurting that bad then.

“I love you, Eleanor,” Eleanor couldn’t help the tears that welled up again, this time in happiness that things were so easy and that nothing had really changed between them. She brought him close again, hugging him tight.

The movie played peacefully in the background and Tophi ran warm enough to not need a blanket. After the emotionally exhausting past half an hour because that's all the time that had passed even though it felt much longer and shorter at the same time, Eleanor could almost fall asleep.

“We should get food now please.”

Eleanor opened her eyes to glare at Tophi who simply stared back completely unaware of his complete break of the moment. Eleanor bonked him lightly on the head.

“I’ll call now,” She started to try and fish her phone out of the cushions without moving the two of them too much, “Only because I love you.”

End
[ This is old and that's what I'll be blaming for the mediocre writing and the weird pacing and stuff lol ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing