Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:12 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by silver.
Today 05:01 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:00 PM

Old March 24th, 2024, 05:16 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

eveningfade stalked over

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 24th, 2024, 09:21 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow stopped fixing the fur along their paws and looked over with a big smile as a voice that she recognized as Shadowpaw entered her rounded ears. Though with a small twitch as they registered the 'miss' but it was no matter, it was good to have manners. The warrior purred lightly and playfully ruffled the fur on Shadowpaw if the apprentice let her, still grinning, "No need for formalities like that with me, kiddo! Just Moonmeadow is fine." The words were laced with a light tone and a small laugh so hopefully Shadowpaw didn't feel like she was in trouble or that Moonmeadow was upset at all. The feline continued, "Sure thing, gotta give the enforcers a run for their prey. Let's see. I'll explain as best as I can and then you put it to use in the game?"

Moonmeadow leaned back, sickly eyes trailing the blurry figures of cats around her, mainly recognizable by the blob of color, voice, and scent rather than sight today as her eyes were being worse than normal. How to put this in a way that makes sense....hmmm...Then with a thump of her heavy tail against the ground behind her, Moonmeadow spoke up again excitedly, "Alright, first things first, a pretty super thing for basics is you gotta move like your hunting a mouse! Keeping your paws even, irregularities are easier to pick up against the ambiance of the forest, so controlling each step to match the noise around you is a good way to hide. Keeping them even helps them be lighter as well so it makes less noise in general." As they spoke, the warrior dropped into a sort of crouch that wasn't meant for hunting exactly, just lower to the ground and she took a few quick steps forward. Doing her best to exaggerate her movements without ruining the technique that was being showcased. Then they sat up and continued with the next fundamental, "Next, is probably what I should've started with but, no harm, no foul. Blending in! It's pretty logical, hide where you blend in more. You, like your namesake, would do well in shadows because of the darkness of your fur. Next, be aware of your surroundings, have escape routes lined up where you can get away if someone is getting too close to where you are hiding. Don't wait 'till the last moment either, else they'll know right away if you leave."

Well that was pretty easy stuff but it was still quite a bit of info so the feline stopped and looked to Shadowpaw. Tilting their head, "I know that was pretty easy for a cat as smart as you to pick up but did you have any questions so far?"

Shadowpaw giggled cheerfully when her fur was ruffled up. She wasn't a fussy cat at all with her fur and it was fun to be playing with someone else despite how brief. "Ok Moonmeadow it is!" She purred happily. Then she flicked her tail in excitement like her favorite prey was right in front of her and ready to be snatched. "I'll sneak up on all the enforcers that they will want to put me as the head! But I'd be too sneaky to be caught in that role, hehe." She giggled mischievously.

Right now its was time to listen. Shadowpaw got herself into a proper sitting position as she listen very intently. Closely the younger cat watched Moonmeadow go over the techniques and couldn't help but to giggle a little when she was referred back to—She wasn't sure if it was embarrassment that made them escape. Don't wait for the last moment. Hm, this made the apprentice think hard on this thought. She wanted to come up with an argument against this but she came up short. Was there every going to be a good time to just sit still and hide.

With all of this in mind Shadowpaw crouched down in a hiding pose, mimicking what Moonmeadow had done. She looked back for a moment to make sure that her hunch was down with her tail before she took the soft steps. Doing the best she could, sneaked around for a little bit—going into the shadows. Once she felt like she had done enough Shadowpaw stood back up and smiled towards Moonmeadow. "How did I do? Oh and uh... None that I can think of!" She beamed.
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:40 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [3 Moons]

Hide and seek? Were they playing Hide and seek? That was his favourite game to play, hiding was the best part but he didn't really like seeking that much, bouncing around with excitement Tick Kit bolted over to join, he was sure Mother wouldn't mind him going off to play with all the other kits for a little bit. It was hide and seek right? Even with his awkwardly bright pelt Tick Kit had always found himself particularly keen on being all sneaky and pouncing on people from behind when they least expected it. Although he had been lectured by Mother about doing that, he still liked to pretend he was allowed to. Tick Kit glanced over those gathered round, other kits! He'd not really spoken to anyone other then his siblings even with the nursery being jampacked with 'idiotic fluffballs' as Mother put it, like him! Ooo perhaps he'd even get to make a friend from this event, the very thought! Tick Kit wasn't entirely sure if he was allowed to be this bouncy and excited considering it was a stealth event, but it hadn't started yet so it would be ok! Perhaps he should start picking out hiding spots already!
[Open]

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:45 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud stalked forward at Hawkbite's call and seated herself near the back of the crowd, ears pricked for more details. She wasn't one to play games but this would be a good chance to sharpen her skills so she'd join in...though don't think she wouldn't take it seriously because she definitely would; as always she didn't mess around.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 25th, 2024, 06:47 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

user20199_pic47966_1706994535.png
Flashpaw

Purrks: The Collector
Tags; Closed

Flashpaw perked up from here corner. Her mentor was an enforcer! Silverlark! She got peppy after that, jade-hued eyes bright with excitement and curiosity. She wanted to hide! Very, very badly. She'd participate and show her mentor she could hide well.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old March 25th, 2024, 07:00 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Marshlight looked at the toms facial expression.He didnt trust it. "Sorry, but ill have to decline" Thrushdawn shuffled forward a little bit "I wi-" "and this cat will not be participating either" He said, cutting off Thrushdawn and pulling her backwards
Old March 25th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Shadowpaw giggled cheerfully when her fur was ruffled up. She wasn't a fussy cat at all with her fur and it was fun to be playing with someone else despite how brief. "Ok Moonmeadow it is!" She purred happily. Then she flicked her tail in excitement like her favorite prey was right in front of her and ready to be snatched. "I'll sneak up on all the enforcers that they will want to put me as the head! But I'd be too sneaky to be caught in that role, hehe." She giggled mischievously.

Right now its was time to listen. Shadowpaw got herself into a proper sitting position as she listen very intently. Closely the younger cat watched Moonmeadow go over the techniques and couldn't help but to giggle a little when she was referred back to—She wasn't sure if it was embarrassment that made them escape. Don't wait for the last moment. Hm, this made the apprentice think hard on this thought. She wanted to come up with an argument against this but she came up short. Was there every going to be a good time to just sit still and hide.

With all of this in mind Shadowpaw crouched down in a hiding pose, mimicking what Moonmeadow had done. She looked back for a moment to make sure that her hunch was down with her tail before she took the soft steps. Doing the best she could, sneaked around for a little bit—going into the shadows. Once she felt like she had done enough Shadowpaw stood back up and smiled towards Moonmeadow. "How did I do? Oh and uh... None that I can think of!" She beamed.

Moonmeadow

Moonmeadow watched the apprentice replicate the warrior's previous example with a careful eye despite the haziness, and rather knew how well the young feline was doing by her ears. The paw steps could still be heard but it was pretty quiet for being relatively new and in a forest there would be more ambient noise that could help cover up. The warrior said as much to the younger apprentice before continuing with what else she thought was important for Shadowpaw to know before the hide and seek game started. "Alright, kiddo, lookin' pretty good! You'll only be getting better and soon you'll be out sneaking even Dawnstar. Before that though, we've gone over backups but let's go over finding a hiding spot so good you could chill all evening there." The warrior paused and let the apprentice return to sitting beside them so that they could continue the lesson without having to worry about needing to repeat things too much. Though she is sure that Shadowpaw could listen just fine while practicing, it was easier for Moonmeadow to focus this way as well.

"Alrighty, tell me where you would hide?" The warrior starting, nodding when they listen to Shadowpaw's response. Then followed up with another question, "Where do you think these cats would hide?" The feline motioned to the gathering cats around them with a grin, once more waiting for Shadowpaw's response before continuing and getting to the point.

"You see kid, you tend to already have an idea of where other cats would hide, based on what you know of them, and they will likely do the same to you. That's why you gotta think about where you think your target will look for you and you can even throw them off.

You see, if I were to guess, folks would think I'll hide in the dark...in a bigger space because of my size....but...would they look for me in more cramped spaces, probably not, would they think to look up into trees, probably not. So that's where I can aim to throw cats off my tail. Think of a place where you would least expect a cat to show up and then you have to be careful of your scent trail while getting there.
"

Then on second thought, Moonmeadow decided to add a little not to the end of that little lecture, "Also, don't be going anywhere dangerous, in this case its just a game so it ain't worth getting hurt over." She dropped her smile and made sure that it was clear that they were very serious about this point, "If I find out you're being a bit too reckless, I'll be making sure you clean out the nursery's nests for at least a moon." Moonmeadow let that linger for a few moments and then watched Shadowpaw's reaction before grinning again and ruffling her fur, "I'm only half joking about the cleaning, I just care about ya' so I don't want to be hearing about any hurt shadows, got it?" They hoped that Shadowpaw didn't feel like they were being too strict, Moonmeadow thought the ask was reasonable. The apprentice meant a lot to the warrior, though they've been told that they can mother hen even other warriors at times. Time to get back on track with the lesson, "Scent trails, things like potent herbs and plants, mud, and the likes can help hide your scent pretty well but don't be touching plants you don't recognize. Hmm....what else...first, any questions on this stuff?"

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old March 26th, 2024, 01:11 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow

Moonmeadow watched the apprentice replicate the warrior's previous example with a careful eye despite the haziness, and rather knew how well the young feline was doing by her ears. The paw steps could still be heard but it was pretty quiet for being relatively new and in a forest there would be more ambient noise that could help cover up. The warrior said as much to the younger apprentice before continuing with what else she thought was important for Shadowpaw to know before the hide and seek game started. "Alright, kiddo, lookin' pretty good! You'll only be getting better and soon you'll be out sneaking even Dawnstar. Before that though, we've gone over backups but let's go over finding a hiding spot so good you could chill all evening there." The warrior paused and let the apprentice return to sitting beside them so that they could continue the lesson without having to worry about needing to repeat things too much. Though she is sure that Shadowpaw could listen just fine while practicing, it was easier for Moonmeadow to focus this way as well.

"Alrighty, tell me where you would hide?" The warrior starting, nodding when they listen to Shadowpaw's response. Then followed up with another question, "Where do you think these cats would hide?" The feline motioned to the gathering cats around them with a grin, once more waiting for Shadowpaw's response before continuing and getting to the point.

"You see kid, you tend to already have an idea of where other cats would hide, based on what you know of them, and they will likely do the same to you. That's why you gotta think about where you think your target will look for you and you can even throw them off.

You see, if I were to guess, folks would think I'll hide in the dark...in a bigger space because of my size....but...would they look for me in more cramped spaces, probably not, would they think to look up into trees, probably not. So that's where I can aim to throw cats off my tail. Think of a place where you would least expect a cat to show up and then you have to be careful of your scent trail while getting there.
"

Then on second thought, Moonmeadow decided to add a little not to the end of that little lecture, "Also, don't be going anywhere dangerous, in this case its just a game so it ain't worth getting hurt over." She dropped her smile and made sure that it was clear that they were very serious about this point, "If I find out you're being a bit too reckless, I'll be making sure you clean out the nursery's nests for at least a moon." Moonmeadow let that linger for a few moments and then watched Shadowpaw's reaction before grinning again and ruffling her fur, "I'm only half joking about the cleaning, I just care about ya' so I don't want to be hearing about any hurt shadows, got it?" They hoped that Shadowpaw didn't feel like they were being too strict, Moonmeadow thought the ask was reasonable. The apprentice meant a lot to the warrior, though they've been told that they can mother hen even other warriors at times. Time to get back on track with the lesson, "Scent trails, things like potent herbs and plants, mud, and the likes can help hide your scent pretty well but don't be touching plants you don't recognize. Hmm....what else...first, any questions on this stuff?"

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Shadowpaw chuckled at the thought of being able to sneak up on Dawnstar. Oh would it be fun to try and spook her with a loud 'Boo!'—How high could she make the leader jump?

Where would she hide? Shadowpaw tried to think about good spots to hide but before she could squeak one out Moonmeadow spoke—To be fair she was going to say something random to not leave the air open. "Where would others hide? Hm... Maybe in logs or under roots that they can squeeze themselves into. That sounds all like good places to look first so... Oh you are trying to make me think of bad spots to hide since many would go there!" Shadowpaw said as a light came to her eyes in understanding. Miss Moonmeadow was so smart!

Right now Shadowpaw had to wrack her brain thinking about a good spot for herself to hide. Moonshadow was very smart with hiding where others wouldn't think. "Right, so cats would think I would be hiding in the shadows from my pure black fur.. So I think I got an idea of where to be hiding. No one will think of this spot.. And I don't think its too dangerous. I hope?" Shadowpaw added the last part in wondering if her spot could be dangerous at all. Maybe she could catch a cold but that was only what queen said to their kits to make them behave, no way she would catch one. Maybe she should tell Moonshadow her idea first.. A part of what she said was what she was going to do.

So Shadowpaw poked the warrior and motioned for her to lean down so she could whisper to her. No one could hear her plans other than Moonmeadow. Shadowpaw doubted that she would use this information against her. "I was thinking of rolling in the mucky mud! Not to just hide my scent but to bury myself a little into. Next to a rock, just so other cats think I'm just a muddy rock! No cat would think another cat would willingly cover themselves completely in mud and I like playing in the mud so its no skin off my teeth! I think that's pretty smart." Shadowpaw said with a smug grin on her face. She was going to win this event hands down!
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:36 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her| 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye, (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker slipped through the crowd, the large molly somehow managing to blend in while being much taller than most of the cats gathered. The part oriental stopped by Hawkbite, giving her commander a nod before casting her one-eyed gaze over the crowd. Some cats were already giving pointers to one another... good. Events like these were important for fostering respect. Though, Mistlewhisker certainly hoped to see some good competitive spirit this time around.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 27th, 2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

Event [#event]

There was more interest than he expected.
This was a good thing.
Very good.

Green eyes scanned the crowd, noting familiar faces.
It was good to be noticed lately.
Meant you did something.

Some cats were more eager than others to be here.
Fine.
They were here, that's all that mattered.

Let the games begin.

***This will be the last clan mention for the event!***
Last chance to join! Hawk will not be allowing anyone to join after his next post!

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

The most notable feline to show up was Bleedingkit. The young cat had taken a spot super close to him, pretty much plopping right onto his paws. He'd lift his forepaw and pat him gently on the head for a moment while taking the distraction as a chance to sidestep away. A little breathing room. He was already being stared at by the crowd, a kitten breathing on him wasn't ideal.

His ears would twitch at Yellowpaw's comment. He'd note that statement. Clearly, this one didn't want the enforcer rank with thoughts like that, shame really. He was really hoping to suggest this one to Dawnstar when he was a warrior.

The next faces to catch his attention was Marshlight and Thrushdawn. His eyes would narrow in their direction and Hawkbite would quickly cut them off. "She can participate if she wishes. If you've a problem with that, take it up with me. Thrushdawn, stick around if you wish. Marshlight, you best run off before I make you," his tone was brash. Hawkbite wasn't one to put up with those types of shenanigans.

"There's enough of you gathered now, let's go over the basic rules to this!" Hawkbite turned his attention back towards the group of cats.

"First things first, stay within the camp. There's plenty of places to hide, even for the larger warriors. Dens are off limits, stay in the clearing.

Secondly, don't rat each other out! Work together if you want, but I won't be putting up with temper tantrums if you lose.

This leads me to rule three. If you're found, you're out of the game completely. No if, ands, or buts about it!

Now, there will be three rounds to this. If you're able to stick around all three rounds, you'll get a prize. Apprentices, you'll also get your stealth training completed."
Hawkbite paused, looking for anyone who wants chime in or ask questions.

"If there's no questions, you best get to hiding. You got about one minute," Hawkbite whisked his tail at everyone, sitting down, and closing his eyes. He even hummed to himself to block out the movements he might hear. It wasn't 100% effective, but it was better than hearing everything.

-----

Rules
→ This event will be determined by dice rolls! I will be rolling to see if Hawkbite finds your cat. Explained below.
→ You must respond by the given date or fail the event.
→ Apprentices who successfully complete all three rounds with posts of 50 words or more will be counted for stealth training completion.
→ You're allowed to post more than once between Hawk's posts. Have fun with it!

Dice Rolls
ROUND ONE: D20 rolls!
→ For every 50 words you type, you get a bonus roll if your first one fails!
Shadow Fiend purrk automatically gets you a bonus roll! You must state shadow fiend is active in each post to be eligible.
→ Kits need to roll at least a 5 [small cat advantage] to pass.
→ Apprentices need to roll at least a 10 to pass.
→ Warriors need to roll at least a 15 to pass.

Next post: April 1st

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @wolfie @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @talle @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Alpine @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 28th, 2024 at 07:47 AM.