Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 02:16 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by ramen
Today 01:57 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:34 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:07 AM

Old April 30th, 2024, 11:32 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Like a Fish [p]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
48/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Unrest clouded everything Wrenpaw seemed to do, all her thoughts and actions were done with one goal in mind: become a warrior and make ThunderClan regret the day they were founded. She took her training from wherever she could get it, barring a select few cats she'd rather die than ask training from, but it still wasn't enough to request an assessment. She's behind on her goals. She wants to graduate next moon and, at the rate she's going, that simply won't happen. It's frustrating, being set back from the exhaustion of working herself so hard, but she's ready to keep going now. She's determined to get her name whatever the cost, and today she wants to tackle something she struggles with more than she'd like to admit: swimming.

It's not that she can't swim, because she can, but she's barely practiced outside of her kithood except for that one session with Slatestripe's in-water-fishing lesson where she'd literally been thrown into the deep end. She managed to keep herself afloat and got the hang of it somewhat, but it had taken a moment to get used to. Today, she's going to frame this request for training as... revision... rather than a starting-from-scratch lesson. No one but her needs to know that she's not as good a swimmer as any other RiverClan cat and Wrenpaw blatantly refuses to be just another Dry-Paw.

Now, the question was who to rope into her lesson? Part of her wants to ask her mentor, but Wren sort of wants to surprise him with her improved skills by the time she requests water battle lessons, so Slatestripe is out of the question. Cherryswirl..? Maybe, but Wrenpaw doesn't want to immediately overwork the molly after she'd only just returned from two-leg capture. So, she turns to another warrior, one who is relatively outspoken and who she at least knows the name of: Fallenwish.

Wrenpaw finds the warrior in camp, and approaches deliberately from the front, so she's seen and so the warrior has ample time to run away if she doesn't want an apprentice annoying her.

"Fallenwish," Wren greets, dipping her head in the smallest show of respect, "would you be willing to help refine my swimming?" She asks, and it's definitely a question, but the silver feline has a hard time making it sound like Fallenwish actually has a choice and that she isn't being demanded of.

[ @hades. - sorry for the wait !! no need to match post length, i've been writing for hours so my brain just went all in LMAO ]