RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:48 PM

Old November 10th, 2023, 12:21 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

Frigidmist stomped through the swamp, soaking up the mud. It was a muddy hunting ground but Frigidmist didn't care, she just wanted to hunt and be alone.
Old November 11th, 2023, 03:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Ah, yikes. . . What had she done to get stuck in the middle of this crossfire? In Darkfall's defense, Vulturefang was rather annoying. Larkfire usually just ignored the large scarred tom, but, um... she couldn't actually do that now. Feeling a bit perturbed that Vulturefang had just outed himself as her father-in-law (yeah, that's right), Larkfire couldn't help the grimace that crossed her face on her mate's behalf. Well, that was one way to find out who had sired you.

Concerned amber hues darted in Darkfall's direction as Vulturefang swaggered off, leaving behind the bristling, very very angry enforcer. It was bold of the deputy to turn his back on one he'd angered so much, but Larkfire was assuming he knew Darkfall would be punished if he assaulted someone higher ranking than himself. And the last thing Lark wanted was for her newfound mate to dig himself into that grave.

Quickening her step to position herself between Darkfall and his retreating .. father, the young enforcer tilted her head back to look up into his gaze from so close an angle. "Hey." Larkfire called, voice firm. "I'm over here, I'd rather you look at me when I'm speaking to you." Her words carried a sarcastic edge to them, but Larkfire didn't mean it; this was just her attempting to calm him down, to listen to her, to at least direct his ire her way instead of Vulturefang's.

"You'll get nowhere if you get angry at him, believe me. Life dealt you with a terrible parent? There's nothing you can do but deal with it. You hear me, Darkfall?" Larkfire studied his expression for a moment, and then attempted to headbutt his shoulder to lighten the mood. "Besides, at least he's gone now. No more need to listen to him talk about himself for the rest of this patrol, eh?" She asked, grinning impishly at her lover.

[ @Dark - Darkfall / @elaif - Vulturefang Mention ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 13th, 2023, 09:09 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive| Beefed Up (T3)

Before the bristling enforcer could get anywhere, Larkfire’s lithe form stepped into view. He was half tempted to step around her, but she called out to him with a firm voice, forcing his attention away from his retreating father. He blinked down at her, forcing his hackles down.

He was frowning, but he couldn’t help the small sense of happiness and pride that swelled within him at his mate’s actions. He knew that he should probably be taking this serious, but she looked so cute down there, having to crane her neck to meet his gaze. He could just squish her and hold her if she’d let him~

Okay okay, maybe that worked a little. The angry tom’s gaze softened a bit when the younger cat spoke. She was right, of course, but that didn’t make the current situation suck any less. He’d deal with the deputy later, right now he had a job to do.

”You're right,” The large tom purred, releasing a deep sigh ”Its just, mom and Fallenpaw…” He didn’t finish the thought, couldn’t finish it. He didn’t want to think about it. It had just been the three of them while growing up, why did this deadbeat dad have to come by now to drop the news. Vulturefang had been a part of the clan for over four moons now, why was he just now saying something?

Whatever. Wait, now that he thought about it, Larkfire said “… believe me”. What did she mean by that? Also he realized he knew nothing of her life before she came to the clan — who her family was, where she lived, etc. He’d have to ask her about that sometime.

Slotting that thought away for later, Darkfall leaned down to attempt to lick the top of his mate’s head as she headbutt his shoulder — something he hadn’t done since they were apprentices if he was remembering correctly. ”We should get going, I’m sure I scared away all the prey within several tree-lengths of us and I doubt Dawnstar would be too happy if we came back empty-pawed,” he said, a smile on his face as he began walking in the oppposire direction to the one Vulturefang went.

[ @Rose @elaif ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 14th, 2023, 09:48 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom

“I think this is enough! Let’s head back!” DreamingBloom said to the others, picking up her herbs.
@Spartan-117 @The_Pirate_Queen

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old November 14th, 2023, 11:12 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Chaosbringer @The_Pirate_Queen

Tidebreak nods her head before she picks her own herbs up and glances at the other cats. "Let's go, then."

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 14th, 2023, 02:37 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
DreamingBloom

“I think this is enough! Let’s head back!” DreamingBloom said to the others, picking up her herbs.
@Spartan-117 @The_Pirate_Queen
Owlpaw picked up his herbs, tail held up proudly, and followed his mentor.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 15th, 2023, 01:00 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Hearing the screech of his whiny ass child, Vulturefang was more than glad that he cleared the location before Darkfall could get his claws on em. Giving a swift roll of his eyes, the massive tom drifted through the territory as the enforcers little tantrum still rang in his ears. Big deal... So what if he left? His dad left him when he was younger, and you didn't see him throwing a hissy fit. Like c'mon that happened... Uh... How long ago? Eh, who knows, it didn't matter because he was back. He had been back for some time, he just hadn't known his role in the toms life up until a few weeks ago. Give him a break. It wasn't his fault he wasn't ready to commit to a relationship. Actually it was, but let's just ignore that.

These thoughts continued to course through his brain as he slunk in between the shadowy trunks. Snailpounce knew what she was getting into when she met him. So she technically, had a part to play in this. If you wanted a stable relationship, it's best you don't pickup some random guy that literally brags about dating anyone he can get his grubby mitts on. He was a walking red flag, and everyone could see it. But that didn't seem to stop Darks, dear old mother from pursuing him. And look where that got her and her children... How pitiful. He brooded in his mental abode until the scent of prey caught his frayed attention. Eyes flashing downward, he caught sight of a squirrel sniffing through the pine needles. Without hesitation, he dove forward and snagged the creature up into his cruel fangs. The hot blood bathed his tongue, he then let go and began his search elsewhere.

A small hike led him to a peaceful clearing, looking up to see cloud smothered sky, a red form flitted itself from the heavens and down into a nearby bush. Attention caught, he lowered himself into a crouch, and began his stalking. After a drawn out amount of time, he closed the distance and reared back. Springing forward, he snagged the birds wings and pulled it out of the air before it could escape. A few red feathers gracefully fell from the body, as equally red blood stained his teeth. That was enough for now. He was far to distracted catch anything else. Heading back, he retrieved the squirrel and started to make the walk to their regrouping area. Once he had arrived, he dropped the catches at his paws, sat back, and awaited for his beloved son and daughter-in-law to finish up.

| @Dark @Rose |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 15th, 2023, 08:16 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Well, at least her intervening had been rewarded with a gentle lick to the top of her head. Pshaw, she was no kit! She didn't need affection! Hmph... Regardless, Larkfire found herself leaning into Darkfall's touch briefly. She had nothing much to say about his other statement -- the one about Fallenpaw and Snailpounce, so instead she deflected to safer topics. "I think any prey would be wise to run off if you're ever in such a temper." The young enforcer snorted, amused.

"We'd best spread out." Larkfire said after a moment. Offering the dark-furred tabby a last, parting smile, the lithe grey warrior head off quickly in a different direction. They were bound to head back to camp soon.

Footsteps light against the grass, the grey-and-white feline crouched low to the ground when she'd gotten far away enough. A smile tilted the corners of her mouth upwards when she spotted her first prey -- a frog. Sure, Larkfire rarely ate the things, but other ShadowClanners didn't seem to mind eating them. With a quick, measured pounce, Larkfire had sank her fangs into it's slimy neck.

Bleh.

Blinking briefly down at her catch, the young feline figured that with three of them hunting, she likely didn't have to catch more than this. Elsewise it would be her who later cleaned out rotting prey from the fresh kill pile. Picking up the frog, Larkfire head back to where she and Darkfall had last seen Vulturefang.

[ @Dark - Darkfall / @elaif - Vulturefang ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:51 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull watched as Dreamingbloom joined them. The tom didn't say anything in return to the she-cat before leading the two out of the camp and straight to croaking swap. Once they got there Dogskull turned to Dreamingbloom and Tidebreak.

"Seeing how you're both warriors, I don't need to supervise you and make sure you get your job done. Tidebreak, you find the dock. Dreamingbloom, you get the bonuses. I'll be getting the burdock roots."

Dogskull said. The tom didn't wait for any type of reply or protest as bark turned away from the other two cats. The toms instructions were pretty straightforward and bark wasn't a queen watching her kits. Stars, the two warriors were older than him too.

| @Spartan-117 - Tidebreak; @ChaosBringer. - Dreamingbloom |

Last edited by xavier.; November 18th, 2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old November 18th, 2023, 09:13 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull watched as Dreamingbloom joined them. The tom didn't say anything in return to the she-cat before leading the two out of the camp and straight to croaking swap. Once they got there Dogskull turned to Dreamingbloom and Tidebreak.

"Seeing how you're both warriors, I don't need to supervise you and make sure you get your job done. Tidebreak, you find the dock. Dreamingbloom, you get the bonuses. I'll be getting the burdock roots."

Dogskull said. The tom didn't wait for any type of reply or protest as bark turned away from the other two cats. The toms instructions were pretty straightforward and bark wasn't a queen watching her kits. Stars, the two warriors were older than him too.

| @Spartan-117 - Tidebreak; @ChaosBringer. - Dreamingbloom |

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom nodded and padded away to look for the boneset. Her eyes widened when she realized that she and Tidebreak never reported back. 'I have an excuse right? They sent me on a patrol right after.' She thought before looking around for the white flowers.

@Spartan-117

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page