Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:57 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 03:56 PM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:48 PM

Old March 26th, 2024, 08:40 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default ──★ And you know I don't mean to hurt you... ★── {SeaFrost... "the book"}

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.
[herbs currently known: Poppy flowers, Marigold]

Frost continued walking, he, earlier, had dug up the crows and brought them back to camp. Neither of them had said a word, and Frost was working on his memory, and then a few memories popped up. Bloody ones. Ones he wished he hadn't thought of now. Sea looked distraught when Frost told him he couldn't remember what happened to his sister. She died? When? His brain worked again, trying to remember what moon it was when it was, and how it ended. Frost was there... but... how couldn't he remember? He should go apologize to the other warrior, shouldn't he? His vision blurred again, red and black seeped through his vision, creating a small tunnel of what he could see as he tried to push back until he was in the warrior den, or alone. His breath was heavy, trying hard to keep quiet as a weight began to pile on him. He needed to leave, now. The red slowly covered his vision as he made his way back to the warrior den and sat down. He laid his head down as his head ached and his vision slowly faded.

His brain was muck. The black slosh enveloped wherever he was. Red seemed to fill the areas that had even a sliver of light. His head slowly stopped aching as he looked around. He was in the clearing, everyone looked... younger. He looked at his paws, smaller than normal. Then looked around again. Sea was there. I should apologize, Frost thought, trying to take a step towards the other Tom, but his body wouldn't move. Events slowly unfolded in front of him. A frantic Seabreeze and a not moving... cloverpaw. This couldn't've been too long ago, right? His head ached again, hurting more and more until he was thrown out of the inky blackness and back into his nest. His breath slowed again, he felt dizzy and lightheaded. Finally, the Tom laid his head down on his paws as he tried to fall asleep. Tossing and turning slightly before his eyes closed he let the darkness close around him once again.

{TIMESKIP [morning]}

Frost walked around camp, looking for... something. He wasn't sure. Just walking around. Maybe it was food? No, he wasn't hungry. Maybe he needs to go rest? No, he had just slept. He fiddled with his paws a bit, looking around. He looked... lost. But he wasn't. Just unsure. Until he saw Sea, but Sea didn't look at him. In fact, Sea seemed to be ignoring him. What had he done? He thought back to the other night, everything went well, at least Frost thought. Well... perhaps something at the end, not an argument though. Or a disagreement. Just... a misunderstanding, right? Sea wouldn't hate him... right...? Everything slowed at that thought. No, of course not. Frost would walk up to Sea right now and talk to him. Which he did, not realizing. And he found his way in front of Sea. "Uhm... Hi... ah... did you... get uh... good.. sleep?" Frost asked awkwardly. His paws felt the earth underneath him. He still wasn't sure why he did that, perhaps to make sure he wasn't falling. But why would he? the ground was solid, it would hold him up. Unless he blacked out, then the world never seemed to hold him. He then seemed to be falling, and falling... a never-ending black hole that just eats him up--

(short response just to get this in :3 wasn't sure what else to add and have to wait for Sea to say something anyways!)

@Dolomedes

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 1st, 2024 at 09:36 AM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ──★ And you know I don't mean to hurt you... ★── {SeaFrost... "the book"}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Frostmelt
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.
[herbs currently known: Poppy flowers, Marigold]

Frost continued walking, he, earlier, had dug up the crows and brought them back to camp. Neither of them had said a word, and Frost was working on his memory, and then a few memories popped up. Bloody ones. Ones he wished he hadn't thought of now. Sea looked distraught when Frost told him he couldn't remember what happened to his sister. She died? When? His brain worked again, trying to remember what moon it was when it was, and how it ended. Frost was there... but... how couldn't he remember? He should go apologize to the other warrior, shouldn't he? His vision blurred again, red and black seeped through his vision, creating a small tunnel of what he could see as he tried to push back until he was in the warrior den, or alone. His breath was heavy, trying hard to keep quiet as a weight began to pile on him. He needed to leave, now. The red slowly covered his vision as he made his way back to the warrior den and sat down. He laid his head down as his head ached and his vision slowly faded.

His brain was muck. The black slosh enveloped wherever he was. Red seemed to fill the areas that had even a sliver of light. His head slowly stopped aching as he looked around. He was in the clearing, everyone looked... younger. He looked at his paws, smaller than normal. Then looked around again. Sea was there. I should apologize, Frost thought, trying to take a step towards the other Tom, but his body wouldn't move. Events slowly unfolded in front of him. A frantic Seabreeze and a not moving... cloverpaw. This couldn't've been too long ago, right? His head ached again, hurting more and more until he was thrown out of the inky blackness and back into his nest. His breath slowed again, he felt dizzy and lightheaded. Finally, the Tom laid his head down on his paws as he tried to fall asleep. Tossing and turning slightly before his eyes closed he let the darkness close around him once again.

{TIMESKIP [morning]}

Frost walked around camp, looking for... something. He wasn't sure. Just walking around. Maybe it was food? No, he wasn't hungry. Maybe he needs to go rest? No, he had just slept. He fiddled with his paws a bit, looking around. He looked... lost. But he wasn't. Just unsure. Until he saw Sea, but Sea didn't look at him. In fact, Sea seemed to be ignoring him. What had he done? He thought back to the other night, everything went well, at least Frost thought. Well... perhaps something at the end, not an argument though. Or a disagreement. Just... a misunderstanding, right? Sea wouldn't hate him... right...? Everything slowed at that thought. No, of course not. Frost would walk up to Sea right now and talk to him. Which he did, not realizing. And he found his way in front of Sea. "Uhm... Hi... ah... did you... get uh... good.. sleep?" Frost asked awkwardly. His paws felt the earth underneath him. He still wasn't sure why he did that, perhaps to make sure he wasn't falling. But why would he? the ground was solid, it would hold him up. Unless he blacked out, then the world never seemed to hold him. He then seemed to be falling, and falling... a never-ending black hole that just eats him up--

(short response just to get this in :3 wasn't sure what else to add and have to wait for Sea to say something anyways!)

@Dolomedes

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze had been having a rough morning, and night for that matter, since his encounter with Frostmelt. To be honest, he almost wished that the walk never happened and the only reason why he was not wishing that it didn’t happen was because of the prey that the pair of warriors brought back in at the end of it. It’s only been around 8 moons since Cloverpaw’s death. Surely the clan hasn’t moved on so much that they don’t remember her. Or maybe they did. He didn’t care anymore, he never really did, but having the fact that she was forgotten already thrown in his face when he wasn’t expecting it like that really messed with him. The warrior sighed and stretched in his nest in the warrior’s den before he got up with a yawn that sent tears springing to the corners of his eyes. Time to get breakfast and find some chores to keep him busy from thinking about Cloverpaw and Frostmelt. He didn’t want to even see the other warrior right now. He didn’t need to be making himself more upset by thinking about him.

The sandy grey-blue warrior left the den and squinted his eyes against the sun that was rising in the perfect spot to kill his eyes the moment he left. What luck. Trying to not let everything annoy him even though it just felt like one of those days, Seabreeze made his way over to the prey pile and took one of the mice from the pile and found himself a spot with a sunny patch to eat as the morning’s cold was still trying to be lifted by the sun. Maybe another border patrol or herb patrol. He should check in with Marigoldleap or one of the apprentices how the stores have been looking. With loners testing their borders at every second and the lingering sense of war with Thunderclan, the herb stores needed to be kept up with. Maybe he should ask Dusklion if she would be up for a spar, or Mistyshard, he needs to get better at fighting. Maybe he should check in with Fadingsun, see how he is feeling after his attack. Luckily, he got better though he certainly has scars to show for it and it sent anxiety prickling through Seabreeze every time he saw the deputy. Worry was biting at him but the deputy was strong and Seabreeze trusted the other feline to know his limits.

It was very unwelcomed when the source of his strife to come up to him like their fight yesterday didn’t happen. Was it a fight? Seabreeze wasn’t sure, he has never really been social enough to be in a fight like that before so he wasn’t sure if their conflict counted. Seabreeze’s blue eyes trailed across Frostmelt and rather than responding, Seabreeze in an admittedly petty act, just purposely bit into the mouse in front of him and turned his head away. If Frostmelt was going to try and pretend that what he said didn’t obviously hurt Seabreeze then Seabreeze will pretend that he didn’t hear Frostmelt. Not until he heard an apology or at least something that wasn’t pretending that it never happened. Frostmelt brought out a lot in Seabreeze that he hasn’t had in a long while and that included some of the lesser things that really only his sister would know about. Including his pettiness when it came to disagreements, or at least disagreements where Seabreeze wasn’t at fault or didn’t think he was at fault. There was a time when he and his sister were apprentices where Cloverpaw had eaten the fish that he saved for himself and she knew it. The tom made sure that he was bitter when during their fishing lesson he made a point of staring at her whenever she made a catch. She apologized and got him a new one and the thing was patched up with Cloverpaw teasing him about grudges. In the end, Seabreeze would’ve been over it by the next day but it was still one of the last times he acted like this.

The warrior wanted to look to Frostmelt but refrained as he wanted to see what the other warrior would do in his reaction of Seabreeze’s actions.
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:52 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ──★ And you know I don't mean to hurt you... ★── {SeaFrost... "the book"}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze had been having a rough morning, and night for that matter, since his encounter with Frostmelt. To be honest, he almost wished that the walk never happened and the only reason why he was not wishing that it didn’t happen was because of the prey that the pair of warriors brought back in at the end of it. It’s only been around 8 moons since Cloverpaw’s death. Surely the clan hasn’t moved on so much that they don’t remember her. Or maybe they did. He didn’t care anymore, he never really did, but having the fact that she was forgotten already thrown in his face when he wasn’t expecting it like that really messed with him. The warrior sighed and stretched in his nest in the warrior’s den before he got up with a yawn that sent tears springing to the corners of his eyes. Time to get breakfast and find some chores to keep him busy from thinking about Cloverpaw and Frostmelt. He didn’t want to even see the other warrior right now. He didn’t need to be making himself more upset by thinking about him.

The sandy grey-blue warrior left the den and squinted his eyes against the sun that was rising in the perfect spot to kill his eyes the moment he left. What luck. Trying to not let everything annoy him even though it just felt like one of those days, Seabreeze made his way over to the prey pile and took one of the mice from the pile and found himself a spot with a sunny patch to eat as the morning’s cold was still trying to be lifted by the sun. Maybe another border patrol or herb patrol. He should check in with Marigoldleap or one of the apprentices how the stores have been looking. With loners testing their borders at every second and the lingering sense of war with Thunderclan, the herb stores needed to be kept up with. Maybe he should ask Dusklion if she would be up for a spar, or Mistyshard, he needs to get better at fighting. Maybe he should check in with Fadingsun, see how he is feeling after his attack. Luckily, he got better though he certainly has scars to show for it and it sent anxiety prickling through Seabreeze every time he saw the deputy. Worry was biting at him but the deputy was strong and Seabreeze trusted the other feline to know his limits.

It was very unwelcomed when the source of his strife to come up to him like their fight yesterday didn’t happen. Was it a fight? Seabreeze wasn’t sure, he has never really been social enough to be in a fight like that before so he wasn’t sure if their conflict counted. Seabreeze’s blue eyes trailed across Frostmelt and rather than responding, Seabreeze in an admittedly petty act, just purposely bit into the mouse in front of him and turned his head away. If Frostmelt was going to try and pretend that what he said didn’t obviously hurt Seabreeze then Seabreeze will pretend that he didn’t hear Frostmelt. Not until he heard an apology or at least something that wasn’t pretending that it never happened. Frostmelt brought out a lot in Seabreeze that he hasn’t had in a long while and that included some of the lesser things that really only his sister would know about. Including his pettiness when it came to disagreements, or at least disagreements where Seabreeze wasn’t at fault or didn’t think he was at fault. There was a time when he and his sister were apprentices where Cloverpaw had eaten the fish that he saved for himself and she knew it. The tom made sure that he was bitter when during their fishing lesson he made a point of staring at her whenever she made a catch. She apologized and got him a new one and the thing was patched up with Cloverpaw teasing him about grudges. In the end, Seabreeze would’ve been over it by the next day but it was still one of the last times he acted like this.

The warrior wanted to look to Frostmelt but refrained as he wanted to see what the other warrior would do in his reaction of Seabreeze’s actions.

Frostmelt
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

Frost flinched when Sea ignored him and then turned away. Social situations are tiring, why did he choose to stand here? He stepped back a bit, giving the other tom space. He shouldn't be there, he felt that Sea's stubbornness was his green light to just leave the other tom alone... and, maybe... never go back. But that felt wrong as well. And apologizing. It wouldn't be apologizing if Frost didn't remember what he was apologizing for. But... if he didn't then... He brought his gaze back from the ground, looking at Sea again. He would lose his only... ah... not friend... companion? But did that matter? If he didn't have Sea the stress of this interaction, or any interaction would go down drastically. "I..." his voice trailed off as his paw softly rubbed the dirt and rock under him, nervously, "I'm sorry... about... yesterday... I... just..." he mumbled, oh my gosh, why was it so hard to talk? It was always hard to talk but he struggled to get words out and felt drained. His ears flattened slightly, his tail drooping.

"and... uh... congrats on Lionheart..." Frost said, his heart dropping as well. Here Sea was, he had worked his way up close to the top... What had Frost done? He couldn't even hunt properly. He would die in battle within the first few seconds. He kept his breathing low his eyes finding their way to the ground. He didn't want to look up. "I-I can just... leave... you seem... uh-- busy..." he mumbled quickly, his paws, he hadn't noticed, stung from the constant rubbing on the ground, he winced as he picked up his paw and put it back down. Shifting his weight. He wasn't about to tell Sea about his memory loss, or his blackouts. So what could they talk about... Nothing, perhaps. Maybe this was where Frost walked away. He got up quietly

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 24th, 2024 at 09:58 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze immediately felt guilt crawl up his spine as Frostmelt’s dejected voice rang in his ears. Especially, when the tom immediately apologized for what happened yesterday. It wasn’t something he actually expected even though he wanted to hear one. Then the congratulations on his role. Yeah, that was enough of that, and Seabreeze turned his head to the warrior and caught his attention, or at least tried to, by waving his paw a small bit. Seabreeze almost didn’t want to speak, wanted Frostmelt to just know what he wanted to say so that the lionheart didn’t actually have to talk but things didn’t work like that. “L-look, I just… you don’t have anything to apologize for. It’s been a long time since she died and… a lot has happened.” That wasn’t very good at explaining why he got so upset though and it wasn’t an apology for his own actions either but it was a start that Frostmelt could process while Seabreeze tried to figure out the rest of his words. He would just have to get to that before Frostmelt could speak. The lionheart doesn’t think that he would be able to continue having a conversation about Cloverpaw, even if it wasn’t directly about her, for much longer.

I shouldn’t have acted the way I did. I’m sorry as well. I just…forget sometimes that to everyone else, she was just some apprentice. That it was unfortunate but not life ruining like it was for me.” Seabreeze left it with that. Frostmelt could decide if he wanted to stick around or not. This was most definitely not something that he was going to make a habit of. Seabreeze hasn’t lost his temper like that for a long time. It wasn’t fun. His blue eyes finally moved to the other feline. Watching carefully for any signs of a reaction.
[ @Epiales - Frostmelt ]