Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:15 PM
Toyhouse invite codes
Last post by dino.
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:09 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:08 PM

Old January 16th, 2024, 09:30 AM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Snakewhisker’s Love (trials) [P]

This is for me to introduce possible mates to snakewhisker and see if she likes them !!

X moons
Going to be a Queen (around 24 moons when she becomes one)
Silver and black marble tabby with white feet
Personality: clever, mischievous/silly at times, overthinks, very loyal to the people she cares for, can have a temper but will come to her senses and apologise after a bit, ambitious, affectionate/flirty, motherly/caring

Last edited by elio; January 16th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 09:34 AM
rattling my kennel door

Default Re: Snakewhisker’s Love (trials) [P]

@Ravenswings

Okay, let Fallentree try to win my darling Snakewhisker !!

Post a meeting starter and I will respond in a bit (School).
Old January 16th, 2024, 11:20 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Fallentree wandered into the clearing drowsily. He sat down infront of the warriors den, gazing around in exhaustion. As soon as his gaze fell on a silver and black coat, he almost thought he recognized them from the gathering, but he sighed. She had different markings. Glancing side to side, Fallentree walked over to her. Hello. I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Fallentree. And you are? Fallentree was wide awake now, a curious look in his eyes.
@Fawnheart<3 // Snakewhisker

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 16th, 2024 at 01:12 PM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 11:38 AM
rattling my kennel door

@Ravenswings (bestie boo make sure to keep the name consistent, I know it’s Fallentree but you have three names in there, including another persons kitty. Not mad at all but I don’t want anyone to think you are power-playing)

Snakewhisker looked up from her marbled pelt at the tom which had spoken to her, “Snakewhisker,” she meowed a little confused at why the tom didn’t know her - then again ShadowClan camp was busy and one could pass by a cat and never take notice of them. She went back to licking her pelt but flicked her tail at the handsome as if to say “you can keep talking” - she was not going to make it easy for him but he has piqued her interest.

Last edited by elio; January 16th, 2024 at 11:40 AM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
@Ravenswings (bestie boo make sure to keep the name consistent, I know it’s Fallentree but you have three names in there, including another persons kitty. Not mad at all but I don’t want anyone to think you are power-playing)

Snakewhisker looked up from her marbled pelt at the tom which had spoken to her, “Snakewhisker,” she meowed a little confused at why the tom didn’t know her - then again ShadowClan camp was busy and one could pass by a cat and never take notice of them. She went back to licking her pelt but flicked her tail at the handsome as if to say “you can keep talking” - she was not going to make it easy for him but he has piqued her interest.
Sorry- wasn’t paying attention- I swear I have undiagnosed ADHD-//
Fallentree smiled. Nice to meet you, Snakewhisker. How has your day been? He asked, tilting his head to one side. Fallentree sat down close to the Snakewhisker, his interest picking up.
Old January 16th, 2024, 01:29 PM
rattling my kennel door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Sorry- wasn’t paying attention- I swear I have undiagnosed ADHD-//
Fallentree smiled. Nice to meet you, Snakewhisker. How has your day been? He asked, tilting his head to one side. Fallentree sat down close to the Snakewhisker, his interest picking up.
@Ravenswings (you are good, I was just worried someone may miss read and think your were powerplaying a deputy (fallennose) and that could get dicey )

Snakewhisker looked at the tom, her tail flicking with amusement, this tom was bold and she had yet to decide whether or not she liked this about him or not.

“I am doing fine, and how about yourself?” she purred, stretching her neck to share tounges with the tom as they spoke.
Old January 16th, 2024, 01:39 PM

Quote:
@Ravenswings (you are good, I was just worried someone may miss read and think your were powerplaying a deputy (fallennose) and that could get dicey )

Snakewhisker looked at the tom, her tail flicking with amusement, this tom was bold and she had yet to decide whether or not she liked this about him or not.

“I am doing fine, and how about yourself?” she purred, stretching her neck to share tounges with the tom as they spoke.
He nodded. I am doing pretty good myself, although, there’s a cat I’ve seen around camp that’s catching my eye so.. I mean there’s not a cat! He gazed nervously at his paws before returning the gesture.Ugh- I hate that I always tell my secrets. But why hide this one? All it was is that some cat around camp- what’s his name- has been jumpy for the past moon with the snow. He thought, flicking his tail side to side anxiously, hoping Snakewhisker wouldn’t think about what he had just said.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 16th, 2024 at 01:39 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:43 PM
rattling my kennel door

Quote:
He nodded. I am doing pretty good myself, although, there’s a cat I’ve seen around camp that’s catching my eye so.. I mean there’s not a cat! He gazed nervously at his paws before returning the gesture.Ugh- I hate that I always tell my secrets. But why hide this one? All it was is that some cat around camp- what’s his name- has been jumpy for the past moon with the snow. He thought, flicking his tail side to side anxiously, hoping Snakewhisker wouldn’t think about what he had just said.
”A cat catching your eye,” Snakewhisker purred inquisitively, “it seems we have I have a lovesick Tom in my presence.” She turned to give her shoulder a quick lick, making sure her words settled and the silence dragged on the proper length - just enough to make him slightly uncomfortable but not enough to be rude.
So, tell me Fallentree,” the marbles she-cat meowed, ”Would I know this eye-catching cat?”

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; January 28th, 2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:58 PM

Quote:
”A cat catching your eye,” Snakewhisker purred inquisitively, “it seems we have I have a lovesick Tom in my presence.” She turned to give her shoulder a quick lick, making sure her words settled and the silence dragged on the proper length - just enough to make him slightly uncomfortable but not enough to be rude.
So, tell me Fallentree,” the marbles she-cat meowed, ”Would I know this eye-catching cat?”
Fallentree’s ears fell against his head. Um.. M-Maybe? He stammered. He couldn’t tell her. Not yet. Not ever. He wasn’t even sure if she liked him. He needs to spend more time with Snakewhisker. Then maybe she’ll see, maybe she’ll like him back. Fallentree smiled at the thought, his ears perked back up.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:02 PM
rattling my kennel door

Quote:
Fallentree’s ears fell against his head. Um.. M-Maybe? He stammered. He couldn’t tell her. Not yet. Not ever. He wasn’t even sure if she liked him. He needs to spend more time with Snakewhisker. Then maybe she’ll see, maybe she’ll like him back. Fallentree smiled at the thought, his ears perked back up.
Snakewhisker’s tail flicked in amusement and she purred in a silky tone, “I see, I see.” She could tell it was someone near - maybe even herself - as she could smell his faint fear scent coupled with his softened happy nature of being near the one he loved.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker