Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:26 PM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by poppy
Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:24 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee

Old April 17th, 2024, 07:05 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default A Tale as Old as Time

Elderberrymint
@willooowfeather @Ladiebugg

Elderberrymint was a very responsible adult and was a great source of information. A source without scrutiny needed and one that had lived long enough to have gather many a tale. Now it was time again to teach the young ones the history of the past, something that they should never forget least they fall into the same trappings of the past. It was this elders duty to not allow this to happen.

With that in mind she pulled herself out of the elder's den and headed towards the kit burrow. There she would find the youngins she could teach. Peering around she didn't see many kittens around that weren't sleeping, but two of them caught her eyes. She had a hard time telling how many moons they were but that didn't matter. Even a newborn she would yap at, if they could hear her, but she didn't bather with that as they never remembered it.

"You two kits.
" The elder commanded with some authority before she began to relax again realizing she couldn't keep up that energy. "Time for story time."

Now which story was she going to spin this time.
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:17 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: A Tale as Old as Time

G I N G E R K I T
riverclan - she-kit - 1 moons
post 8

Gingerkit was many things, but one that was capable of sitting still? Never, not Gingiekit, no way, no how. She huffed a little puff of self-righteousness that said why I gotta fowwo stwangers orders? I am GINGIEKIT! Dey should fowwo MY owders!. But, as she was very small, and did not know of any particular order to yap out to satisfy this desire, she followed quietly to the sound of the elder's voice and sat on her bum with a grumpy look on her face.

She had been, just a few moments prior, in the middle of a very intense play session, batting around a moss ball with all the strength she had (which wasn't much), and had gotten herself into quite the sneezing fit. It was such a fit that she had involuntarily jumped a few times, her little paws fully off the ground. Oh, the woes of being small and sickly.

So, not only was she sitting there, wanting to get back to what she was doing, a tiny ball of green snot was blocking her nose. How DARE it!? Why Gingiekit, of all kits? How could she possibly hear Storytime over her own breath?

@Fish - Elderberrymint // @Ladiebugg

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!

Last edited by willooowfeather; April 17th, 2024 at 07:20 PM.
Old April 18th, 2024, 11:25 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

GreenKit

2 Moons | He/Him, AFAB | Bisexual

RiverClan Kit

___

@Fish - ElderberryMint | @willooowfeather - GingerKit

___

GreenKit padded over, sitting down.

'A story? About what? I don't know many stories..'

He tilted his head curiously before looking at the other kit. What was their name? Eh, he'll learn it later. Maybe they'll be apprentices together..

Ah.. being an apprentice must be fun. Being able to do whatever you want when you want? Perfect.

Right- storytime! What was the story about? Was it a scary story? He hoped not. He didn't like scary stories. Is being an apprentice scary? He sure hopes not. Hopefully he wouldn't have to fight anyone as an apprentice.. What if he got hurt? Getting hurt is bad.. He can barely handle getting a scratch from a thorn in his nest..

118 Words
Old April 18th, 2024, 10:57 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Elderberrymint
"Ask no question, be told no lie."
@Ladiebugg @willooowfeather

Elderberrymint was pleased to see the two kits were willing to come over and listen to her tale. She had great hope for these little fluff balls. Then she noticed how goopy Gingerkit was and gave her nose a few licks to clean it. Yes this was gross but having had a few kits of her own this no longer phased her anymore and no one liked a runny nose! Now it was time for a story!

"Today I will be telling you a story on why you shouldn't trust the other clans and their leaders." Elderberrymint started with a soft sway of her tail. She would not get too gory as she wanted these kits to sleep tonight. Well more she didn't want queens to yell at her for telling them too scary a story. "Evil is all those cats know out there and its good for you to learn this now before you go anywhere near a border!"

"Our story starts a long time ago, Riverclan was a peaceful clan run by the graceful leader named Mintstar. She made sure that our clan lived well with much prey. Some said that when she threw the special mint she grew into rivers the mint would turn to many fat fish! There was so much food that our clan started to grow a little fat out of its bounty. Then came along bareleaf. You kits missed it but its a terrible time where outside is colder than cold and cruel snow gets you wet and soaks out all of your warmth. If you aren't quick you may freeze to death!" Hm.. Maybe talking about freezing to death to kits wasn't a good idea. Oh well! Too late!

Now we never worried about the borders. All the other clans hated water and thought that touching it would kill them! Mintstar made them believe that she was granted power by Starclan that her clan would not die if they went in water. Our clan didn’t know how to mark our border, it did not know how to fight other than fishes. This was not good, but they did not know better yet. We thought we were safe and became complacent. Well as I said before, bareleaf came. It was the worst bareleaf to have ever been! All the prey froze to death other than fishes. You see, moving water does not freeze easily so we still had our fishes. The slowest part of the river froze over enough for cats to walk on the ice. It was that cold. The leaders from Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan and Skyclan came to beg us for help. They saw how plump we were across our river and their clan was as skinny as a single hair strand. Too sharp of a breeze would knock these cats over. Well Mintstar was a kind soul but too kind and trusting. She allowed for these cats to come into our camp and allowed the leaders to eat their fill and take as much fish as they could carry..

Elderberrymint took a pause to see if the kits were still awake. She would tickle them with her fluffy tail if they snoozed off. This lesson of the past was far too important. “It was not before the sun rose to its peak the next day did the other clans showed up. All of their cats other than their weakest and their kits showed up. Skyclan had came to warn us what was going to happen and they wanted to defend us but they had no strength to do so.. As well they just showed up far too late. The rest of the clans attacked us and left us with no food and only as many cats as we have toes. Mintstar lost all her nine lives in this war. She tried her hardest and fought till the end but she did not know how to fight. Riverclan lost its false belief in security and it lost Mintstars ability to make fishes. Then after that day we swore to guard our border and to fight in the honor of those innocent cats that lost their lives that day.

Don’t be like Mintstar, do not trust to easy especially with those other clans... Maybe next time I can tell you the story of Skyclan.