Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
subwoofer lullaby [p]
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:32 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:29 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:20 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:19 PM
strange sense of déjà vu...
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:06 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 04:41 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

Event [#event]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw made his way over to the Galewood on slightly shaky paws. He wasn't so sure about this, but he wasn't going to back out! With most of the warriors, furies, and all of the high ranks of their clan gone out at the fight there weren't many cats left but that didn't stop Rabbitpaw! No way! The blonde apprentice found a spot to stand at the roots of the giant tree, Rabbitpaw took a deep breath to calm, before calling out to the remnants of the clan.

"Howdy! I was thinking that just because the rest of us have to stay back from the actual fight doesn't mean we can't help! There's all sorts we can do in camp to help lighten the weight from the warriors and higher ranks while we wait. Here's the plan I thought of:

The remaining warriors can help bring out apprentices and older cats out into the territory to help collect herbs. I think cobwebs and moss will help out a lot, but if there are any other cats that know herb stuff for scratch and bite wounds be sure to share so we can collect that stuff too!

Warriors can also help bring out small patrols to get prey so that all the battling cats can get fed without worrying about hunting!

Kits and queens can also join! I am planning to make a game of cleaning out the warriors den so that they can have fresh nests so they can rest and get better faster! Mossball and freeze tag!

So...umm if you wanna join and help out that would be super awesome!
"

Event info!!
- If you are interested, please have your cat approach Rabbitpaw and let him know what you would want to do the most!
- I will assign patrols together once a few cats show up, please keep your patrol posts on this thread so I can keep track of everything easier! Please include what your cat has collected at the bottom of each of your posts!
- Apprentices are not allowed to leave camp without a warrior so please wait until you are assigned one before having your character leave!
- Keep things reasonable, and make sure to mind post orders, but the top cat with the most activity will be getting kk as an award from me!
- This event will end the same time the mink fight does!
- Also! Please have your character drop off herbs at the Galewood and Rabbitpaw so he can keep track of things ic, and drop off prey at the pile.
- I will be counting everything up and submitting it to the patrol menu so no need to worry about that!

- For kits! Rabbitpaw will explain the rules of the moss games but I'll write them down here as well! The first game will be moss ball, which is a classic, you ball up some of the stale nest moss and toss it out of the den, though watch out Rabbitpaw will be guarding the goal- I mean, den exit!
- The next game is freeze tag! Rabbitpaw will name one or two kits to be 'it' the kits who are it will post attempting to tag one of the other participants, if successful, the tagged kit will have to post with them being 'frozen' and becoming unfrozen by helping make a nest with new moss.
- Apprentices and queens are welcome to help watch and help out with the kit games!
- The kit who clean out moss and make nests the most will be getting an ic reward of a lesson (if you're interested) from Rabbitpaw and kk from me!

Thank you for reading!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask ic or just vm me!

Old April 20th, 2024, 04:46 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

SparrowKit》<Comic Sans MS> |-|
|-| A cream colored tom with black paws and dark brown eyes - 4 moons - Tom - Straight - Purrks: N/A |-|

-----------------------------

SparrowKit bounced over, would there be fun? "I wanna join! I wanna do stuff!" SparrowKit said excitedly.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:48 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Rainpaw

"Hey, Rabbitpaw!" called Rainpaw from below the Galewood. "I didn't know you were assigned as leader! What do you want me to do?"

Meadowpelt

Meadowpelt looked up at the Galewood. I'm not taking orders from an apprentice. She trodded over anyway in case there were instructions from Twilightstar. "So, Rabbitpaw. You'd better hope you got permission from Twilightstar, because she won't be happy if you didn't."

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Last edited by Jayden; April 20th, 2024 at 04:48 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw was planning to let more cats gather around the roots of the tree with him before speaking again so he wouldn't lose his voice from the loudness of calling out but Meadowpelt got his nerves a bit. He wagged his tail and didn't move from his spot on the roots of the tree. He smiled at Sparrowkit and Rainpaw's eagerness to help. As his green eyes landed on Meadowpelt his smile grew a bit and he nodded at her words. That was fair enough, though also, it wasn't. He tilted his head, "I haven't asked Miss Twilightstar, but that's also because I didn't realize I needed permission to...what? Help out the clan?" He giggled, "Don't be silly Miss Meadowpelt, you don't wait for miss Twilightstar to tell you to do what is expected of you, you just do it! That's why this'll be a nice surprise and she won't need to worry so much first thing after coming home from a battle, she'll have more time to heal, stress-free!" With that he allowed the warrior to decide if she was going to help her clan or if she is going to continue throwing negativity out when this was just a way to band everyone together to help the clan! Bonding while being productive!
[ @Tulipfur - Meadowpelt ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!
Old April 20th, 2024, 06:38 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; @Dolomedes

Poppysong limps over. ”I think it’s a fine idea, Rabbitpaw. We should also set someone to guard camp. Leaving only kits and queens is dangerous, and they could-“

Poppysong stops themself and lowers their voice. ”They could follow the scent trail back to camp.”

The warrior looks over their shoulder, twitching their whiskers.

Old April 20th, 2024, 06:53 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Winterpaw had stayed behind in camp, not yet having the training to be eligible to fight the minks. For all the cats who had stayed behind though, Rabbitpaw was rallying everyone up to make themselves useful. An impressive show of initiative, and a good idea in Winterpaw's mind. They'd probably be low on herbs once Lightningstorm healed the inevitably injured warriors.

"I'd like to help," Winterpaw meowed in his usual serious voice, padding up to the young apprentice. "I'm willing to go on patrols or stay and guard the camp, whatever needs doing." The injury from the last time he had fought minks still wasn't healed, but it wasn't bad enough Winterpaw couldn't go out for herbs, or just stand and defend the entrance. ...Though, that might've been another thing disqualifying him from the battle. The gash in his chest did look quite alarming, especially with his easily blood-stained white fur.

@Dolomedes
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 20th, 2024 at 06:56 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:15 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

"I wanna help!" Snowkit ran up. Sunkit followed, curious.

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:24 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw walked over with a curios look. She wondered how many herbs she was going to find while out on the search.
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:35 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Lightningpaw- A small orange tabby with lithe build, yellow eyes, a Lightningbolt scar on his flank.

Lightningpaw would look up at where Rabbitpaw was he sat in his usual place next to the Apprentices den. That was until the Warrior tried to unnerve Rabbitpaw. It was at this point he padded forwards. "And what if Rabbitpaw is just an Apprentice or not. He is showing initiative and that is commendable in and of itself. If you won't help Meadowpelt simply because an Apprentice is asking wouldn't that be rather petty? Count me in I am willing to do anything to guarding to hunting. Starclan knows I spend enough time in the Camp I might as well be a stationed guard of the Apprentices den." Lightningpaw jested at his usual place outside the Apprentices den.
@Dolomedes @Tulipfur - Meadowpelt
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw was planning to let more cats gather around the roots of the tree with him before speaking again so he wouldn't lose his voice from the loudness of calling out but Meadowpelt got his nerves a bit. He wagged his tail and didn't move from his spot on the roots of the tree. He smiled at Sparrowkit and Rainpaw's eagerness to help. As his green eyes landed on Meadowpelt his smile grew a bit and he nodded at her words. That was fair enough, though also, it wasn't. He tilted his head, "I haven't asked Miss Twilightstar, but that's also because I didn't realize I needed permission to...what? Help out the clan?" He giggled, "Don't be silly Miss Meadowpelt, you don't wait for miss Twilightstar to tell you to do what is expected of you, you just do it! That's why this'll be a nice surprise and she won't need to worry so much first thing after coming home from a battle, she'll have more time to heal, stress-free!" With that he allowed the warrior to decide if she was going to help her clan or if she is going to continue throwing negativity out when this was just a way to band everyone together to help the clan! Bonding while being productive!
[ @Tulipfur - Meadowpelt ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw- A small orange tabby with lithe build, yellow eyes, a Lightningbolt scar on his flank.

Lightningpaw would look up at where Rabbitpaw was he sat in his usual place next to the Apprentices den. That was until the Warrior tried to unnerve Rabbitpaw. It was at this point he padded forwards. "And what if Rabbitpaw is just an Apprentice or not. He is showing initiative and that is commendable in and of itself. If you won't help Meadowpelt simply because an Apprentice is asking wouldn't that be rather petty? Count me in I am willing to do anything to guarding to hunting. Starclan knows I spend enough time in the Camp I might as well be a stationed guard of the Apprentices den." Lightningpaw jested at his usual place outside the Apprentices den.

Meadowpelt

"Doesn't matter whether or not you're trying to help," grumbled Meadowpelt. "It seems as if you're trying to take over the Clan while Twilightstar is gone." She turned toward Lightningpaw. "And you don't need to butt in on this, either. Whatever. I'll let Twilightstar deal with this later. I'm going to go hunt. If you need me, I'll be at Sedgewater Valley." She turned to leave.

Rainpaw

Rainpaw watched Meadowpelt leave. "Don't worry about her, Rabbitpaw," he mewed. "She's always like that. Anyway, is there anything you'd like me to do?"

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Last edited by Jayden; April 20th, 2024 at 08:48 PM.