Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:13 AM
Déjà vu [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:08 AM
Trouble on the Horizon...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:21 PM
The rivers will bring us...
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:13 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Greet the World with Open Arms [P]

Not long after feeling immense discomfort in her stomach and noticing her wet nest, Twilightstar left her den and made her way to the nursery. She glanced at the snow bengal slumbering with five newborns and the large gray tom sleeping not far from her.

She kept quiet, leaving them both to sleep as she took up a spare nest and flopped down on it. Perhaps it was dying in strangely brutal ways seven times already, but labor pain wasn't that bad for her. It hurt, a lot naturally, but aside from her sinking her claws in the dirt floor and occasionally shifting around in the nest, she was fine. The first litter had been so much worse, traumatizing honestly. The thought had terrible memories resurfacing that she pushed to the back of her mind. She did not want to be stressed out worse than she already was.

Time went by unnoticeably until the contractions grew so strong that she had to push and the first kitten was born, healthy and crying. From then on it was a fervor dream, pushing out a kit, cleaning it, and putting it with the others. At some point in time, she must have passed out, something felt off, and everything went dark.

When she opened her eye again a pair of worried copper ones were peering down at her.

"Are you okay?" Leopardsong asked, nudging one of the leader's kits back in place beside the others when it rolled out of place. The nest was too small.

"Tired, but fine." Twilightstar hummed as she felt gummy mouths and little claws knead at her belly.

"Are you sure? Cause I swore...." Leopardsong hesitated before shaking her head. "You know what never mind. Give me a second I'll get you more moss for your nest. You had a whole clan worth of kittens." The forever queen perked up as she padded out of the leader's sight.

A whole clan? What was she.... ooooooh. What the hell!!? Twilightstar, who had not been counting the kits, was utterly stunned when she lifted her head to check on them. Beastspark was a dead tom when she saw him again. D-E-A-D.

Leopardsong returned to the nursery with moss in her maw while Twilightstar counted the squirming newborns. Thirteen! There were thirteen of them! Seriously, she was murdering their father. While Twilightstar plotted the murder of her children's father, Leopardsong cleaned up around the tired she-cat, replacing old moss with new, she discovered that the nest was still too small for thirteen kittens and their mother.

Since she wasn't going to leave the camp to fetch more moss, she padded over to the slumbering lump of fur and swatted at his head until he finally opened his green eyes. The tom had up residence in the nursery after her litter, as she often abused his sense of responsibility and used him as a free kittensitter.

"Leechscar, I'm shocked you managed to sleep through this. Help me move my nest, I need to place it against Twilightstar's." Combining the two should help keep them all inside the nest at least. She'd make Leechscar get more moss later. Leopardsong could help the older cat with feeding too. Leopardsong stared at the leader after she laid her head back down, making sure that her chest was rising and falling.

The molly swore to StarClan and beyond that Twilightstar had not been breathing when Leopardsong first woke up. But she had woken up like she was napping for a moment, so Leopardsong wasn't certain. She wasn't going to think about it too hard.

[So the birth order will be determined by the posting order. If you post first your kit's the oldest, you post last, your kit's the youngest. Everyone else gets to be the forgotten middle children. You guys can post whenever you'd like.]
@Aolani @BEAR. @Bonsai @ChaosBringer. @Estelle @forest @goodacacia @Ian, @lark. @ollie @Rani @sleepyyjax @Starfall @Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Greet the World with Open Arms [P]

??? (Coyotekit)
He/Him | WC Kit | Oldest Son of Twilightstar | 0 moons old
Ack! He hated it out here! It was cold! He liked being wherever he was before better. Though, there were several bodies keeping him warm. He preferred his mom, but this was ok, he guessed. The newborn tomkit pummeled his mother's belly for milk, eventually full. He inched himself closer to his mom, and curled up to take a nap. Maybe this place wasn't so bad.

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by forest; Yesterday at 08:24 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Bravekit didn't have much to say. First, she was warm - then it got COLD and she let out an angry WEHHH as the air whooshed around her. She grumped when she hit something warm and soft again and began to aggressively suckle.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Unnamed (Rookkit)
◆ WindClan | 0 moons

The world was cold. Too cold. The silence was...not happening. The rustle of the moorland grass, crying and squirming of other kits. It was honestly, honestly, terrible feeling. And she hoped it could all just stop. Wait. What was she doing here? Where was she? What was she? Nevermind that, the little dark gray kitten shoved around until she reached the warmest part of who knows where. Doesn't matter. It was warm now.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Cinderkit

This was. Something. He couldn't tell. He didn't know anything other than it's not at all what he was wanting. From a sudden warmth to freezing. His immediate attempt at a thought was to do nothing more than snuggle as closely as he could to whoever was closest to him, and mom. He was COLD.

He would rate his first day alive a 0 out of 10.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Unnamed
| Daughter of Twilightstar | She/her |
0 moons old

It was warm. Crowded, but warm. It felt safe too. The unborn kit loved it. But that warmth and safeness would be snatch away and she'd be shoved into a horribly freezing new world. It was horribly cold out here; a much different temperature then before! It made the newborn kit cry out a pitiful wail before a scent struck her and shut her up instantly. A deep rooted instinct took hold of the little kit and she immediately went to find the scent, quickly latching on to suckle. She was a small kit for now. Soon, she'd be an apprentice learning to explore and protect her territory.
But that was moons to come. The newborn kit would stay a kit for a while, safe with her mother and siblings.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Orchidkit.
0 Moons || Windclan Kit || He/Him

Orchidkit was warm, and peaceful, and then he was cold. So cold. Gosh, what was happening? Whatever it was, he hated it. He let out a tiny growl as he squirmed. He wanted to be warm again,
not against something cold..and squishy. Yuck. Gosh, he seriously hated this. The world was cold, and apparently squishy. It wasn't nearly as crowded though. 1 star rating. The Motel is cold. He squeaked as he bumped into something warm in his indignant squirming. Oh! Yay, problem solved! Orchidkit happily nestled further into the warmth and began to suckle.

(AHHHH THE EPIC REF, MOON YOU ARE EVEN BETTER NOW)

[ @Moonraven ]

Last edited by ollie; Yesterday at 09:00 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Unnamed kit | She/Her

A comfy nursery. Nests padded full of moss. A full pile of littermates squeaking and wiggling for warmth. The faint scent of milk that drew in the little squirming bundles in for their first meal. Except for the unnamed lilac and silver kit, who did not stir.

She'd caused her mother so much strife already, fighting against her own birth with such violence it'd cost Twilightstar soundly to bring her into the world. It wasnt all her fault, anyone would struggle with such a large litter at such an age, but this kitten had a part to play in it for sure.

And it'd cost her too. Exhausted, in pain and overwhelmed by her new life the kitten lay still and limp, only breathing gently to show she did not pass from the effort even as her siblings squeaked and came to life around her.

No, she only would rouse when the gentle tongue of her mother or Leopardsong (or perhaps her older brother, but the rper knew that as unlikely) roused her into moving. Only then would this kitten, already downright upset about the state of the world, would find her spot at the milk bar, face scrunched in silent anger.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 09:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
????
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He is warm and comfortable for all of a few moments before the cold registers. He feels the bodies of his siblings wriggling around him while the only thing he knows is hunger. He does the only thing a responsible newborn should do and lets out high pitched angry chirps as he tries to shove his way through his siblings to get food!

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives