Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM

Old March 4th, 2024, 03:03 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

blossomfall snapped up and looked at the she-cat, she sighed soflty as she realized it was a clan-mate. "o-oh...hi" she meowed in a hushed tone. "names blossomfall" she laid her head down, knowing the clan didnt like her...for what her mother did...for what she was part of. "and who might you be" she added after a quiet moment. her ears swerved back as she lashed her tail a few times, showing she wasnt in the mood. at least she was talking.

“Oh I’m Honeybee,” she replied sheepishly “I don’t really know a lot of cats because well I’m from WindClan,” She stopped talking realizing that she probably just ruined her chance at a friend, “ Sorry if I’m supposed to know you.” Honeybee was about to walk off when she stopped and looked, hopefully at Blossomfall

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
Old March 4th, 2024, 05:08 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry returned the show of affection, twinning her tail with his. Haha! How funny, she'd done the same thing moments before.

"Tell me about yourself," she began. There had to be some way to carry this conversation, if not it would just fizzle out into awkwardness. Swanberry wasn't quite found of awkwardness.

Plus, he seemed pretty interesting. Any cat she didn't know much about was actually pretty interesting by default.Which isn't at all a bad thing! In fact it might be the best thing her brain had successfully hardwired into her brain.

She steadied her gaze to align with his, trying not to focus on the flurry of robins behind Riverwhisper.

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)

Riverwhisper awkwardly flicked his ear. "Well, I have always wanted to have a family and kits, considering my family wasn't all that great. I also love spending time with cats I care about. He licked his chest, embarrassed. "What about you?" he asked. Perhaps hearing what she had to say would give him ideas.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:25 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
“Oh I’m Honeybee,” she replied sheepishly “I don’t really know a lot of cats because well I’m from WindClan,” She stopped talking realizing that she probably just ruined her chance at a friend, “ Sorry if I’m supposed to know you.” Honeybee was about to walk off when she stopped and looked, hopefully at Blossomfall

BlossomFall

blossomfall's eyes flashed with a look of relief "windclan? you're from windclan?" she stood up rather fast. a look of happiness? "oh...i..i didnt know. oh thank starclan." she padded up to honeybee and smiled. her fur flat and her demier calm. "i thought you were from riverclan, i really did think that. i dont get along with them but...too know im not the only non riverclan born cat here...it makes me happy." she smiled. "im sorry for my...additude...it's nice to meet you honeybee!" she looked really happy. a smell of relief on her. "i was born outside the clans, my mother was a riverclan warrior and my father was a former shadowclan warrior. he went to become a kittypet...so i guess im half kittypet.." she looked so relived to say this to some cat. "im sorry- im sorry. im talking too much." she chuckled softly. it was like she hadnt talked to any other cat in a while.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 5th, 2024, 04:59 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
BlossomFall

blossomfall's eyes flashed with a look of relief "windclan? you're from windclan?" she stood up rather fast. a look of happiness? "oh...i..i didnt know. oh thank starclan." she padded up to honeybee and smiled. her fur flat and her demier calm. "i thought you were from riverclan, i really did think that. i dont get along with them but...too know im not the only non riverclan born cat here...it makes me happy." she smiled. "im sorry for my...additude...it's nice to meet you honeybee!" she looked really happy. a smell of relief on her. "i was born outside the clans, my mother was a riverclan warrior and my father was a former shadowclan warrior. he went to become a kittypet...so i guess im half kittypet.." she looked so relived to say this to some cat. "im sorry- im sorry. im talking too much." she chuckled softly. it was like she hadnt talked to any other cat in a while.

“Oh thank goodness! I’m so glad that you didn’t just leave!” Realizing her tone of voice Honeybee stopped for a second”Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean that I’m thankful about your parents, I didn’t mean it that way I just didn’t want you to well leave me. But anyway how’s hunting going ?”

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
Chill’s Family Tree
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:20 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars. View Post

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)

Riverwhisper awkwardly flicked his ear. "Well, I have always wanted to have a family and kits, considering my family wasn't all that great. I also love spending time with cats I care about. He licked his chest, embarrassed. "What about you?" he asked. Perhaps hearing what she had to say would give him ideas.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Considering my family wasn't all that great."

Swanberry frowned, her strong posture suddenly deflating.

Her heart ached for Riverwhisper. She knew how that felt, infact the feeling was all too familiar, almost infuriating. Her family didn't care about her, but she cared. She cared so much that it rotted her from---

She sighed, swatting away any thoughts that entered her mind and shoving them, deep deep down into the darkest corners of her brain.

From what she gathered, Riverwhisper seemed like a very respectable tom, seemly not affected by his past traumas other than wanting a family.

How sweet. Swanberry thought, squashing the stupid smile that threatened to flicker across her face.

"Me?" She said suddenly, obviously forgetting her place in the conversation. "I uh--- I like to make flower crowns! They're really fluffing difficult, but they're pretty." And then she paused, realizing she had next to nothing to say about herself. Her brain completely blanked on her, and she was left with nothing.

She smiled apologetically.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:38 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

→ BeanFloat ←
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes with a cobwebbed right eye and cobwebs on his back

[Open]

After a long hunting patrol Beanfloat flopped into the clearing his paws where caked with dry mud but whatever it was fine. He looked around he was hungry but not that hungry right now so he looked around for a shady spot to sit in as he walked over and tucked his paws under him in a loafing style. I haven't seen my family in ages! he thought to himself as he gazed around the clearing. He barely even knew if some of his siblings where apprentices yet he had no clue! He took a paw out of his loafing style and decided to just stand up right he was really restless but he couldn't sleep right now he needed to find something to do but he didn't sleep last night because he was too busy hunting last night and all day today maybe he should at least get a wink of sleep but he didn't feel sleepy maybe all he needed was a nice swim or a quick grooming. He licked his paws and drew it behind his ear to clean it. His only non-caked mud paw of course if you looked at him now he didn't look like his normal marmalade fur but more of a darker marmalade color more brownish. He really felt like chatting with someone so maybe someone would like to come over and talk to him maybe a friend or family. But at this point he just want to talk and talk and maybe help someone he scanned the clearing no one looked very upset he really like helping others talk about their feelings and help them feel better he loved running little errands for anyone it was fun and it made him feel amazing! oh patrols made him feel like he was important in the clan!

He pawed at the mud in front of him as he looked at his cobwebs they still where cleanish maybe he would have to go back and check on them because they itched or was that just apart of the healing. He grumbled and cursed Spiderthroats name as he was scarred and defeated so easily. He trained for this and he couldn't even get one cat down! That cat was trick with some sort of magic he had to. No one is that strong! He flexed his claws into a piece of moss that was next to him and dug them in deep. The one thing he wouldn't do is talk about what upsets him he hated doing that.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:40 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days

Cowkit Was playing in the clearing.

[activity post]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 6th, 2024, 10:08 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Graymist

riverclan tom

he sat down (open)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; March 6th, 2024 at 10:08 AM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 11:20 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Blah

✮Silverfeather✮She/Her✮ 21 Moons✮Straight ✮Warrior
//Open
Silverfeather padded into the clearing, she was a bit hungry but didn't really feel like eating. She went over to a sunny spot and took a seat, letting the warm sun rays, warm up her back, making her feel very comfy.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Genderfaun✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 6th, 2024, 03:10 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h

Treepaw
-He'him-AMAB-100+ posts-Beefed Up Tier 2-Silk Spinner-13 moons-

Treepaw flicked his tail, happy Squirrelpaw was back. But, he knew there was something he wanted to get off his chest- something he wanted to tell her.

``Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, uhm... `` He said slowly ``Would you... like to go for a walk?``
@paris

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 6th, 2024 at 03:11 PM.