Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Yapping corner
Last post by Rose
Today 07:38 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:36 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 07:33 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Snivellus
Today 07:29 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:29 PM

Old July 8th, 2024, 03:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Berry Bites (Prey)! [P]

Bluekit
| She/her | ShC kit | Moons 2 | No Purrks |
"Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't."

So once more one kit of three decides to leave the nursery and out into the clearing. The last time they had done so they had met a strange cat named Bitternpaw and had learned some things from them. It was nice. Though Bluekit understood what was taught it didn't quite make sense all the same because why would Bluekit need to know stealth? To sneak? Or to hide? Either or, Bluekit just didn't think that scaring or being scared was very good manners. Not that the small kit knew much about manners anyways, but that was something she thinks out to be one. But in a world like this, this Shadowclan that is, what made sense? Nothing. Though Bluekit found that she quite liked the insensible. Much more fun than the sense that was the barn that she and her siblings used to live in not too long ago. Hmmm, how fun. Regardless, the tiny kit tumbled from the nursery and started to make her way slowly through the clearing. Attempting to move quietly and to move like the older cats were, not waddling like the kit in her wanted. She wanted to be a bigger cat, maybe then she would have a bigger voice. Though why did other kits have big voices while Bluekit didn't. Well another oddity.

Bluekit wanders and wanders, and eventually she ducks into a different den. Inside there wasn't too much. There were nests similar to the nursery and some cats inside. They weren't fully grown yet, no, they seemed to be a 'paw. Or something like that. The little kit didn't fully understand why names change but she's pretty sure that cats with 'kit in their name are small and young, like Bluekit. Cats with 'paw, are in between. That's all she knew, they weren't all the way big yet but they were already much bigger than little Bluekit. Well, nothing beats boredom like company. So little Bluekit made her way all the in and then found one of the 'paws. After that she simply made her way around and then attempted to flop her tiny body on top of their paws so they would stop and pay attention to her. She didn't have a voice to call for attention so this would have to do! Yes.
[ @Kix - Rufflepaw ]
[ I think you said you'd be up to teaching Bluekit some hunting basics, I know she's a bit young but also, she's determined. She'll only be a little bit shaky. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 05:23 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Berry Bites (Prey)! [P]

Rufflepaw
Give an inch and I'm bound to seize it

+ he/him + No purrks

It was a rare occurrence for the large apprentice to be inside the den sleeping his day away. Usually, he'd be out trying to fistfight another paw or haggling a warrior to let him go out. Rufflepaw was a busybody he was one to physically be up and about and not lazing about. That was usually how he kept himself so battle-ready, he wouldn't let others catch him slacking. He also had to watch himself around Yellowtwist it seems, he didn't miss the ominous looks or feelings he got from the baby enforcer. The ginger tom had himself slayed out on his back, front and back paws stretched out as he snored. With one look at him like this one could tell he was the den menace with how much space he took up when sleeping. He was sound asleep till he felt a weight on his paws from somebody, he couldn't tell who it was. Groggily he opened his lids to reveal bright blue eyes staring straight at a kit, he blinked a few times.

Huh

When did he fall asleep in the nursery? The muscled tom was sure he had gone into the paws den so why was there a kit just chilling on his paw like a bed. "Uh, hey there lil dude, did I go to bed in the wrong den or sumthin'?" he questioned the small thing. For now, he stayed in his position he didn't want to accidentally flung the kit into orbit with her strength. No way would he get himself into trouble because he harmed a lil dude, he had a clean record to uphold!

@Dolomedes

Header made by Roo!

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw