Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:51 AM
Barleypaw's Everything...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:39 AM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:37 AM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:41 AM

Old April 24th, 2023, 09:21 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Among Flowers and Family [Private]

Sedgestorm sighed as he sat in the clearing. Since his injury from the fight with the dogs, he'd had plenty of time to do some thinking about many things and one thing in particular had stuck out to him.
He wasn't a very good mate, he deducted.
He couldn't remember the last time he and Flamebriar spent any real time together since they became mates. The day at the hot springs and the day they'd spent collecting shells hadn't seemed nearly as romantic as they many walks they'd take and activities they did together when they'd been just friends.
And that wasn't right. His beloved Calcio goddess and queen deserved better, more than a mate that was extremely distant at the best of times.
And he wanted to work towards making that right.

He spent an embarrassing amount of time thinking about something they could do together. He remembered so long ago when an apprentice had shown him how to make flower crowns and wondered if Flamebriar would be interested in making some with him.
Because he remembered how much she used to like taking long walks, he only plucked one particularly vibrant flower to bring to her as a lone gift so they could collect their flowers together as part of the date.
He tentatively approached his mate, flower in maw and stars in his eyes as he took a moment to appreciate the cat that had stayed by his side through so much. After a moment, he cleared his throat, more so to pull himself out of his thoughts than to get her attention.
He offered the flower to Flamebriar.
"Hello, my love. Is the rest of your day free? If so, I would love to whisk you away to spend some time together."
If his ears weren't tattered to the point he almost didn't have any, she might have seen the way they suddenly lowered, obviously remorseful.
"I know we haven't spent much time together lately. And I'm sorry for that. In the coming days, I want to make that up to you, if you'll have me."

[ @Lillian ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 3rd, 2023, 09:25 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Among Flowers and Family [Private]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Flamebriar
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The fluffy calico laid in the clearing, her tail flicking idly and eyes half-lidded as she basked in the new-leaf sun. She finally felt that she could relax with the dogs gone, even if RiverClan was still a mess. Flamebriar didn't want to deal with the stress of involving herself in that right now, especially since she was perfectly fine being an average warrior. No need to throw herself into the ongoing political mess.

The molly spotted Sedgestorm approaching her with a flower in his jaws, but made no move to stand and greet him. She was still a little upset at him just leaving RiverClan, and then not spending too much time with her after he came back (though she also hadn't sought him out much, but still!).

Flamebriar finally opened her eyes fully and looked at him once he cleared his throat, tough facade cracking slightly at the look in his eyes. Stars, he was such a dork! She made a show of pretending to consider his offer, though the soft purr rumbling from her throat most likely ruined that.

"I suppose I can make some time, especially since you've given me a flower. There better be more in the future, though!" she said as she stood, giving her pelt a quick shake before leaning in to gently nudge his shoulder in an affectionate gesture.

@Abyssopelagic

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old May 20th, 2023, 09:16 PM

Sedgestorm's stomach dropped when he saw that Flamebriar was definitely not the happiest with him. Stars, he was such a fool. What had blinded him for so many moons that he hadn't thought to spend special time with the love of his life?
She meant so much to him, but he sure hadn't been showing that.
He really wanted to make that up to her.

His anxiety lessened as a purr broke the silence, even as she looked to be pondering his request.
He let out a wistful sigh, anxious smile gracing his scarred face.
"As many as you want."
He'd find a way to pluck the stars from the very sky itself if she asked for it. Anything she wanted, he promised himself.
Anything.
"I found a whole field of them, not too far from camp. They're perfect for what I wanted to try, you'd like. I wanted to make some flower crowns together."
How long ago was it that an apprentice showed him how to make them?
As far back as when he was still Whiskernose, perhaps even before the blessed day Flamebriar had asked him to be her mate.
Stars. That was so long ago, but he was far better now than he'd been then.
He'd always been too embarrassed to try to gift one to her, with how silly and sloppy they were for so long.
Now he felt he could show her how to make one, if she wanted.

[ @Lillian ]

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Old May 24th, 2023, 06:52 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Flamebriar
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Blue eyes softened as the calico noticed Sedgestorm's anxiety. True, she wished he had made some time for her, but couldn't she have done the same? Relationships were a two-way path and Flamebriar hadn't been doing her part.

She blinked affectionately at him as he promised as many flowers as she wanted and leaned in to butt her head gently against his shoulder. "I'll hold you to that," Flamebriar purred.

Her ears twitched in curiosity as he mentioned making flower crowns. "I didn't know you knew how to do that! You're so cute. Come on, let's go, Sedgestorm! You have to show me how to make one."

@Abyssopelagic

The Archives
Old June 11th, 2023, 04:43 PM

Sedgestorm blinked slowly, affectionately at Flamebriar, a purr rising in his throat.
His stomach started to feel all fluttery like it had when they were younger, when he first realized he loved her. It was a nice feeling. Like little butterflies coming to rest on a branch.
He was just glad she was willing to give him a second chance.

His tail, untainted by the many scars that littered his body, moved slowly in an offer to twine with hers as they walked.
He sighed happily, nearly melting under the affection. It was small, but after so long of.... being apart, it was like offering a steak to a starved wolf. He'd gladly lap up whatever morsels she was willing to give.
"Would you be surprised to learn it was a ShadowClan apprentice that taught me?"
He damn near blushed when she called him cute
His tattered ears flicked as they heated up.
"H-hey, I wasn't ready for that kind of an emotional attack..."
He softly bumped his shoulder into hers, resisting the urge to bury his face into her neck to hide from.... himself? Her?
He didn't know.
And Sedgestorm didn't know how he felt about his feelings resembling the puppy love of a young warrior with his first crush rather than the long standing relationship they'd had.
But... they were working to re-connect, so maybe it was normal to feel like he was at stage one again?

The black furred tom slowly led his calico love through the territory, happier than he'd been in awhile, if still trying to forget the playful teasing that had made him stutter like an apprentice.

[ @Lillian ]

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Old June 21st, 2023, 02:49 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Flamebriar
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The accepted Sedgestorm's silent offer to intertwine their tails, winding hers along his with a quiet purr. It was nice to finally have him back in her life. Especially when it was so much calmer than it had been back in ShadowClan.

"Really? Though I guess ShadowClan was a lot different when my sister was leader instead of Dawnstar," she said, briefly frowning at the thought of her niece before perking back up at his embarrassment.

"Well, it's true! And you're going to have to deal with a lot more because I've missed on too many moons of it, cutie," Flamebriar teased, bumping him back with her own shoulder.

They fell into a comfortable silence, Flamebriar's ears swiveling every now and then to listen to the sounds around her. RiverClan territory was a lot prettier than ShadowClan's, though sometimes she missed stalking among the shadows. Still, she would have a better life here with her mate, kit, and grandkits.

@Abyssopelagic

The Archives
Old July 7th, 2023, 12:57 AM

"I had never thought there'd be a day I missed Icestar, but she seemed to really care about the welfare of her Clan, at least. Even if I wasn't fond of the constant battles."
He didn't wish to speak ill of his mate's kin, especially those of them that have passed on, but Icestar... was harder to try to remain neutral about. His mother had died in one of the raids the leader had sent out, many of the scars littering his pelt were a result of those battles. It was hard to ignore and be polite when her rule had lead to many sleepless night, remembering the lives he'd taken and re-living the pain of war.
"Besides, even in the darkest of times, there will always be someone that shines. It's hard to stamp out the creative spirit."
His missing ear and toes in particular throbbed with phantom pains. He ignored it and opted to instead focus on Flamebriar. Her presence always a balm for his worries and they dissolved just as quickly as they'd clouded his mind moments ago.
Sedgestorm purred under the compliments his mate gave him, despite the childish embarrassment he felt. It was... odd being the one that was complimented. He was so used to being the giver of compliments.
"In that case, you don't get to avoid when I compliment you," He teased.
"Because quite honestly, you've always been the most radiant cat I've ever met."
Radiant, brilliantly beautiful, divine, there were so many words he could use, but none of them could do justice to how he saw her.

He was more than happy to keep the pleasant silence that soon overcame them as they walked onward. It wasn't too much longer before the plentiful little grotto came into view in the distance.
He nudged Flamebriar gently to catch her attention before pointing to show her.
"Over there, it's not too much further now."

[ @Lillian ]

Sedgestorm (Outsider)