Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:09 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 11:01 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 11:00 PM
RiverClan Punishments
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 10:43 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:13 PM

Old April 17th, 2024, 12:16 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default First aid basics 101, how not to die

Mossfreckle had given a lesson on plants before – the poisons, to be precise. And though Sleepypaw had been thoroughly interested by the matter, quite curious about their uses and, well, how to not die at their paws. She couldn’t help but have further curiosities. Further questions. Though Mossfreckle covered the lethal aspect of those herbs, what about the ones that heal, and save lives? The one mama and Mossfreckle use so often to keep the clan healthy and well – she wanted to know. Be it secret curiosity, or the usefulness on knowing at least some ways to not die shortly after an injury, it brought the young apprentice to approach the medicine cat, watching him with imploring eyes. And it seemed she wasn’t the only one curious.
“You know herbs. Mama teaches you.”
She paused, watching him carefully.
“Will you teach me some?”
She paused again, her gaze briefly averting.
“I’ll be good.”
Though she wanted to know as much as possible, she wasn’t expecting too much, not right now – Mossfreckle could be busy. Learning how to not die was a start.

[ @ellie @zozelen ]

Old April 17th, 2024, 02:00 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: First aid basics 101, how not to die

Today was the day Brownpaw was going to get an official herb lesson. Hopefully.

She had spent so long experimenting with the plants she found around camp, chewing them up and pretending like they were special, when she was little. Peeking into the medicine den to watch Lostspark and Mossfreckle work, or asking cats with freshly treated injuries what was used to help them. She just found it so interesting, that there were herbs to help with nearly every ailment, and of course she found them pretty too. Now that she was an apprentice, maybe if she asked nicely enough, the medicine cats would share their special ways with her.

"Excuse me," she mewed to the first cat she saw in the den— Mossfreckle. "If you're busy that's completely okay, I know you’re working hard, but if you don't mind could you teach me some herbs sometime? I'm an apprentice so I can learn now!", Brownpaw said quickly in a determined, excited voice.

And… wait, there was another apprentice in here? Oh no, Brownpaw didn’t even notice! Hopefully she wasn’t interrupting anything. “Ah, hi there! I didn’t see you… um.” She didn’t recognize this cat, but they had beautiful, light blue eyes and black and white fur. Their pelt looked soft and fluffy. “...What's your name again?” Maybe she could get to know them!

@ellie @Estelle
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 17th, 2024 at 02:03 PM.
Old Today, 03:35 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: First aid basics 101, how not to die

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

A voice, a familiar black form speckled with white fluffy tufts, piercing lapis hues that seemed to stare intuitively into your soul - Sleepypaw - mossy hues settled on the feline as Mossfreckle’s lanky form turned towards the apprentice, oriental shaped ears perking as the soft, inquisitive tones settled softly upon the sensitive hairs within the canals of his angular ears… You know herbs. Mama teaches you… Will you teach me some… I’ll be good… a simple question fuelled by a seemingly ceaseless desire to place her paws on every bit of knowledge she could - a white maw opens and closes… yet another voice reverberates through his den… the same question as only moments before. White tipped feathery tail flicked in a tête-à-tête of irritation and curiosity as his petite paws shuffled against the chilled stones of the medicine cat den, these apprentices had little need for a vast knowledge of herbs as both Lostspark and himself housed the knowledge needed of the clan and neither seemed to be in imminent danger of becoming one with the stars… mayhaps if one caught his eye, although that was a thought for far in the future as he himself was still in apprentice in the sense of his role… the herbalist was, however, a firm believer that all cats should have at least a small understanding of basic first aid on the off chance that neither his lithe grey mentor or himself was available - even if that was really their only job and neither seemed to have much of an affinity for slacking off, ”So be it,” the freckled medicine cat meowed plainly though the words that followed panged more chipper as he twitched his tail in a come hither motion, diligent white tipped paws already carrying him form the belly of the den and out through the mouth to the clearing, ”Come on! We might as well knock out an herb patrol while we are at it,” a win win, the apprentices learned herbs and got a patrol and he was able to stock up on the basics that Shadowclan seemed to go through a mile a minute. Insecurity clawed thin tendrils of doubt into the oriental shaped felines heart for a moment as his paws stepped out into the wilderness of tall conifers and marshy lands, starry mind settling as alpine mingled with rotting leaves which panged bittersweetly amongst the scents new leaf blooms, a nod to Brownpaw and a soft smile to the more familiar Sleepypaw, ”If I remember correctly you have been on a patrol before, how about your Brownkit? Furthermore, is there anything else you would like to learn while we are out here, might as well make this as productive an outing as possible as first aid - whilst helpful - is not required of you as an apprentice,” angular head canted back towards the apprentices as mossy hues searched their surroundings for familiar herbs, freckled nose twitching on high alert for any signs of danger… focus, focus, focus, focus… being out with two untrained apprentices panged out of tune in his starry mind, symphony turned to cacophony and pricked his only with anxiety… he knew it would be fine but that was neither here nor there, better safe than sorry… an all too common phrase that echoed as an incantation within his mind as white tipped paws sunk into the moist marsh land as they padded further into Shadowclan’s territory.

{ @Estelle ~ Sleepypaw } { @zozelen ~ Brownpaw }
[ posting order ~ Estelle —> Zozelen —> me ]
[ this is in fact a nonsensical mess but that is a-okay /w\ ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker