Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:34 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:33 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM

Old April 4th, 2024, 05:31 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Cloudbass

tags; ( @Ladieratt. ; Morningmimic , @alec ; Minkpaw , @Mica ; Eaglepaw )

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

She let the patrol out in the terrotory, remembering what was said about the herbs they're looking for. "Borage is a tall stalk with star shaped flowers which has a range of blue and pink shades. Thyme is a plant with slender branches that grow in a shrub and it has a spicy smell." She stopped slowly and turned to the cats. "Minkpaw we can search together, Morningmimic can you..take Eaglepaw?" she asked. She'd never really commanded her clanmates before but she was.. unofficially put in charge of this. "We can..mean right h-here." Cloudbass stammered.

Without another word, she started walking to search, eyes looking back to see if Minkpaw was following her lead.

(alright lets start this patrol)

Last edited by nyx; April 5th, 2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 08:40 AM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

[open for anyone to go w her]

Wisteriaheart picked up a mouse and quickly ate it, barely pausing to stop. It was early and cold and snowing- she loved the snow. Anywho, she had to go to get some prey, hunting was alright. She started to the exit of camp slowly.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:24 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·

[Cloudbass - @nyx ] [Minkpaw - @alec ] [Morningmimic - @Ladieratt ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw padded alongside Cloudbass and the others as they traveled further into the territory, though she kept pulling forward in her eagerness to explore the territory. This was so exciting! Her first patrol... Her heart fell a little as she was reminded of her mentor. She knew that he had been taken to the med den, unconscious. She was admittedly worried sick about him. She wanted to prove herself to be capable without him so if--no, when he woke up, he could be proud of her.

Eaglepaw nodded to Cloudbass as she suggested the apprentice tag along with Morningmimic. She waved goodbye at Minkpaw and trotted off, already opening her mouth to scent for herbs. It was more like Morningmimic would tag along with Eaglepaw. The young apprentice already knew a lot about herbs, especially Thyme. That was one of the main herbs Tansypaw had taught her. Catching the scent of the herb, Eaglepaw began nosing through some coarse bushes, chirping happily when she found some sprigs of thyme. She plucked two of them, looking up at Morningmimic to ensure she didn't lose the warrior.

[Eaglepaw gained +2 thyme!]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 4th, 2024, 11:12 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard nodded to Fadingsun. Luckily she had herbs ready. Only marigold and poppy but that would have to do for now.. Oh wait. She could spot some cobwebs from the corner of her eye. She let out a comforting purr and nudged a poppy seed towards seed before stopping halfway. Gosh darn it, looked like this kit was too young. "Stay here and stay calm okay? I'm gonna get you back to ThunderClan. I have to get some things that will heal you." She forced herself to smile a little bit, then ran off but kept within close distance of the hurt kit. She had lots of space in her maw for new herbs since she'd dropped the other ones next to Bumblekit. First she grabbed two of the cobwebs, then searched for the oval leaves with heartshaped bases from dock. Soon she spotted it and grabbed a sprig that had three leaves on it.

Last thing left was some moss to soak up the blood.. it wasn't hard to find and Mistyshard was able to find and grab a piece in less than a minute. She returned to the ThunderClan kit's side and started soaking up the blood with the moss. While the moss was soaking up the blood, she plucked one of the dock leaves and slid it towards her patient. "Don't eat it or anything..." From Coldamber's description she was pretty sure she only needed to place it next to the patient? "I'm just putting it next to you because it helps with a bit of pain relief and will hopefully assist you with falling asleep so everything won't hurt as much."

Once that was done she grabbed the moss, let it soak in a different place for a few more moments, then tossed it aside. Next was the marigold... "This might sting a little so just stay calm, okay?" She purred in a comforting way once again. Mistyshard grabbed a big chunk of the flower and chewed it into a poultice, carefully spreading it on the kit's wounds. It wasn't enough so she also chewed the other flower. Finally, all of the scrapes, nicks and the stub where an ear had once been were covered. Only thing left was the cobwebs which she wrapped evenly onto all of the wounds. "That... should be fine."

She paused a few moments to see if the kit was asleep and if she could carry her back to the border yet.

[ @peachfuzz~ apologies for the messy post ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz~ View Post

[open for anyone to go w her]

Wisteriaheart picked up a mouse and quickly ate it, barely pausing to stop. It was early and cold and snowing- she loved the snow. Anywho, she had to go to get some prey, hunting was alright. She started to the exit of camp slowly.

Blueriver walked up to her "where are you going?" he asked
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old April 4th, 2024, 01:49 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Palmdrop just wanted to get out of camp for a minute. He wasn't necessarily hunting but he wasn't necessarily not hunting either. He was mostly just going on a scroll, looking around to see where his paws took him. If he were to come across prey, he'd do his best to deal with it and bring it back to camp. But searching for prey wasn't his priority.

He wandered around aimlessly, wondering if he'd run into anyone else while he was out here. He didn't mind either way- talking to someone would be nice, but it was peaceful being out here alone. His ear twitched as he heard the sound of tiny paws scuttling in a bush nearby, and he stopped in his tracks. Palmdrop lowered his body and slowly made his way closer to the noise, before bouncing into the bush and rolling out with a mouse in his jaws. He jumped up with pride, feeling a bit sad that no one was around to see it. He just recently became a warrior so he was always happy when he could complete simple warrior tasks like successfully hunting.

Might as well make my way back to camp, now, he thought to himself, holding the mouse tight in his mouth as he began to backtrack his journey back towards camp.

@lys.luvbot (i hope this is a good starter, i'm thinking venomwink was watching him or smth)
Old April 4th, 2024, 03:04 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Turtleblossom
"Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl."
-Julie Anne Peters

I nodded foward as I lead my clanmates out. "Either of you know what herbs we need? Oh- wait-" I recounted how many herbs I'd been able to spot through the bushes of the medicine den's enterance.

"I think they probably need some chervil. We should grab some borage too, it's kitten season and the queens will need healthy milk production."

[ @lys.luvbot ; @Epiales ]

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 4th, 2024 at 03:24 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 03:08 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Mica @Ladieratt @nyx

minkpaw trotted along, already on the lookout for herbs, borage and thyme was what mistyshard has assigned them but taking what she could find along the way couldnt hurt either way. even though minkpaw knew thyme was important she couldnt help but feel like mistyshard was lacking some knowledge to determine what they needed...i mean, thyme was really a life or death relevant herb..but she wouldnt dare to say that out loud, warrior almost twice her age and a lionheart too..
cloudbass' words pulled her out of the, quite frankly, silly thoughts she was having again and nodded, quietly giving eaglepaw a reassuring smile, though the freshly made apprentice probably didnt need it, and followed their patrol leader.

minkpaw followed cloudbass, although losely, nosing around shrubs and tasting the air for a hint of the familliar smells.
(rolled 4x for borage; 20, 19, 19, 10)
the small stream had attracted minkpaws attention almost immediately, splitting off from cloudbass to go search for borage, and to noones surprise, especially not minkpaws, she quickly picked up the distinguished smell of one of her favourite herbs. no blue or purble flowers, it wasnt newleaf just yet, but the large dark green leaves and fine light hairs covering the body of the plant were unmistakably borage. minkpaw picked a few, leaving the rest to grow and bloom when newleaf eventually came.

[ 4/8 ; +3 borage ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; April 4th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 04:48 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Bumblekit itched at her now bandaged ear, her back paw nudged at the bottom of it. She looked back and forth,

``When can I go home?``Bumblekit asked, trying to sound 'tough' ``My friends will be missing me`` She said, frowning. But she didn't have any friends. So... that was a lie.

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 4th, 2024, 04:53 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Wisteria glanced toward Blueriver, oh! She knew him... kinda??? Well she knew his name so that was good, so it wouldn't be too awkward. But ugh, she hated talking to cats she didn't know. But whatever, it's too late to back out now. She could just respond with one word- she normally did that so it was fine and not... what's the word... oh! Right! Not weird, awkward, or odd for her to respond with just one word- so that's what she did.

``Hunting,`` She mewed, tail flicking gently.

Help hatch my babies!