StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old April 4th, 2024, 05:03 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Mistyshard tried to gently prevent the kit from itching her bandaged ear by flicking her tail against the paw that was itching. "Please, try not to do that - it will make everything worse. I know it's tempting but you gotta rest, okay? I'm taking you back to your friends now." The remaining herbs didn't matter for now, she would have to leave them behind. With that she grabbed Bumblekit by her scruff, careful not to hurt her, and raced towards the ThunderClan border.

[ @peachfuzz~ ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:10 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Mica @alec @nyx

___

He quickly padded off after EaglePaw. Were apprentices always this eager?

Thyme.. Borage.. Ugh. All the same stuff. All smells the same. May as well be weeds, if you ask him.

___

Rolled, 13
Verdict, Success

___

MorningMimic looked around, spotting something vaguely-weed-shaped. Maybe this was what he needed?

He bent down, biting off the herb at the stalk. He grabbed a few before settling down and waiting for everyone to be ready to go back to camp.

___

Rolled, 3

+3 Borage
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Cloudbass

tags; ( @Ladieratt. ; Morningmimic , @alec ; Minkpaw , @Mica ; Eaglepaw )

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

Cloudbass let Minkpaw deeper into the territory, searching for the herbs description. The apprentice broke off from her and Cloudbass stared after her. "She looks like she's knowing what she's doing. That's good." Cloudbass looked around to find anything herself.

(Rolling for borage : 12)
(Rolling for thyme: 16)

Greatful to herself for repeating the descriptions in her head, she noticed plants that matched both descriptions. She nipped some of the plants and looked back for Minkpaw. She nodded at the borage she carried and pointed her head to where they are meeting up. Cloudburst padded away with herbs in her mouth.

(+1 borage leaf, +4 thyme, carrying 5/5)

Last edited by nyx; April 5th, 2024 at 08:24 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:08 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Cloudbass

Cloudbass let Minkpaw deeper into the territory, searching for the herbs description. The apprentice broke off from her and Cloudbass stared after her. "She looks like she's knowing what she's doing. That's good." Cloudbass looked around to find anything herself.

(Rolling for borage : 12)
(Rolling for thyme: 16)

Greatful to herself for repeating the descriptions in her head, she noticed plants that matched both descriptions. She nipped some of the plants and looked back for Minkpaw. She nodded at the borage she carried and pointed her head to where they are meeting up. Cloudburst padded away with herbs in her mouth.

"give me a moment, i'll catch up" she ensured the warrior before continuing her search for herbs, this time thyme.
she had a vague idea where thyme preferred to grow but not around here, but perhaps she could just look for a spot similar to the one she knew.
however, thyme wasnt a rare herb by any degree, and even during the early stretches of new leaf a particular, strong scent clung to the frosty green leaves, so it wasnt long until the apprentice picked up its scent. nestled between the roots of a old tree, or well, half of a tree, the other half seemed to have fallen at some point and had rotted and decayed a few meters from the remaining stump, however, nestled between the roots, a small shrub of thyme. its slender branches and only sporadically present leaves looked like they had been through a lot, no plants enjoyed leafbare after all.
( rolled 2x for thyme; 17, 19 )
careful not to make the rest of the leaves fall off the stems she gathered some of the thyme.

( +2thyme +3borage 6/8 | i have two more slots left so yall be ready for round 3 of posts)
@Mica @Ladieratt

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old April 6th, 2024, 02:18 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 10/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cloudbass - @nyx ] [Minkpaw - @alec ] [Morningmimic - @Ladieratt ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw padded over to Morningmimic, seeing his three borage and nodding happily. Wow, being on patrols was great! She could explore the territory and help out the clan! Why didn't other cats enjoy this??

It seemed as though Morningmimic was done looking, but Eaglepaw decided she could carry a few more herbs. She slipped off to the bushes nearby, searching for borage or thyme. She found a clump of borage pushing out of the earth, and quickly snagged two bits of it, leaving the others to continue growing over newleaf.

[Eaglepaw gained +2 borage!]

As she headed back to Morningmimic, Eaglepaw spotted another cluster of thyme and rushed over, only being able to grab one before she felt her jaws begin to ache with all she carried. That was fine. Surely this was enough to please Mistyshard!

[Eaglepaw gained +1 thyme!]

Eaglepaw plopped herself down next to Moonmeadow, dropping her herbs at her paws and licking her lips to clear the taste of them from her mouth. Until she had to pick it up again, that was.

[Eaglepaw has 3 thyme and 2 borage! 5/5]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 6th, 2024, 07:09 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Salmonleap said to Winter paw and Hollytail, "Okay, let's head back to camp with Winterpaw's fish. I'll carry it." He took it in his jaws and headed back to camp.
@hermeswind
@Snowyfeathr

Last edited by Mizu; April 6th, 2024 at 07:09 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 07:21 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail nodded. "That's probably a good idea . . ." he looked around at the very small amount of prey they had. Only 1 fish . . . "Hopefully (insert whoever assigned us the patrol because idr lol) isn't too mad that we didn't bring back much prey . . ." he mewed.
@Artemis @hermeswind

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:27 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard's gaze was leveled as Dusklion spoke. Though her anger was unsettling, the lionheart decided to not make much of it. Surely, it wasn't some personal grudge against her... Oh, of course she did not want one of the Thunderrats to live! They deserved to pay for what they did to RiverClan. She hastily shook her head. "Nuh-uh, 'course not. Like I said before I'm not mad at you for killing them." She would kill every last one of them for what they did to her clan if needed. Her kill count of Thunderrats was at two and if one of them dared disturb RiverClan she would not hesitate to let it grow.

Dusk's reaction didn't surprise her. Younger, distraught Misty would've reacted the same way. But over time she learnt that pushing everyone away just made her situation worse and maybe Dusklion had to learn that as well. Regardless of of Dusk was a kit or not, some mental assistance didn't hurt.

"I know you're not a kit, and I'm not trying to treat you like one. Dusklion, maybe I look like the perfect cat who's never had heartbreak or jealousy but that's not the truth. Everyone I had died, I kept getting kidnapped or injured... luck was never on my side. Seeing everyone get their warrior names while I couldn't even train? It hurt. And I did what you're doing now. I pushed everyone away instead of trying to find solutions to my problems, I either didn't say a word or I snapped once in a while... had way too many outbursts and broke way too many rules."

"Even if it's not exactly your situation, you should think about it. I'm not gonna lecture you on how thankful you are supposed to be, do not worry. But don't make mistakes that you'll regret horribly. Don't push everyone you love away, don't lose your passion for RiverClan and your clanmates just because you didn't get somethin'. Know your worth and don't dwell on titles too much."

"Sometimes, dreams do not work out right away. You have to keep going, keep persevering and show your clanmates you won't be fazed by such an 'obstacle'. Don't make anyone think you only care 'bout your title. Stay a bright, active presence like you were before you became head lionheart and one day you will be rewarded. One day, all your dreams will come true." Not sure what to say now, Mistyshard attempted a comforting smile. Hopefully her speech would serve some good and not set Dusklion off even more...

[ @taillow ]
[this is late sorry]

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 26 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
It was hard to not snap and snarl with each word that came out of Mists's mouth. Dusklion felt like she had to tear her claws through something, swing them at the opponent in the form of advice. Her ears tried to flatten but failed in doing so, leaving the head Lionheart forced to listen to her fellow Lionheart. Part of it made sense, and if the dark tabby wasn't already so consumed by Rage she might've seen the wisdom in the words.

"One day? One day they'll come true, huh? I'm not a cat who just sits on her ass 'n waits for things to be handed to her! I go out 'n I work my claws bloody for them. Which is exactly what I did. Which is exactly what I'll continue to do, startin' with killin' any Thunder-rat who thinks it's wise to poke around our borders!" By the end her voice had risen more, and Dusk immediately snapped her jaws shut. There was some sort of internal struggle that was happening in her chest, some sort of muffled voice calling out to her almost.

...Well, she couldn't quite hear it, so whatever it had to say didn't matter. With a scoff and a last level glance tossed Mists' way, the dark tabby shook her head and started walking again. "'Ppreciate the chat 'n all, but it's always been me 'n Fades on our own. Now that I don't have that, I guess it's just me. Don't need a bunch of other cats tryin' to make me feel better 'bout somethin' they know nothin' about." There was the smallest twinge of sadness at the end of her words as she head Lionheart continued back towards camp.

Oh right, a stream to wash off in. "I'm headin' to wash the rest of the blood off. You can do... whatever. Have a good night, Mists." Her tone was reflective of the defeat she felt right now as she disappeared into the foliage.

[ @starry - i figured we could wrap this up since it takes place awhile ago and perhaps use the outsider posts as a new roleplay between them? ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 7th, 2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:25 PM

Cloudbass

Cloudbass sat where the patrol last broke off from, her mouth full of herbs. Minkpaw had said something about catching up, proablly to find more herbs. She expected to see Morningmimic and Eaglepaw in a bit, but for now she sat and enjoyed the quiet sounds of the forest. The blue tabby would feel better back in camp though.

Old April 8th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
{*} Marigoldleap{*}
[ She/Her - Riverclan warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Keeping her eyes peeled the molly kept an even pace with the other warrior. She tended to like to walk almost next to another cat rather than lead them. It wasn't an official patrol just two cats gathering herbs, because they both knew their clan needed all they could get. She wouldn't be surprised if Thunderclan decided to attack them again or any of the other clans they might of made angry. When she meant they she meant any cats that had caused problems when the leader didn't ask for anyone to do.

Kind of hating the silence the Marigoldleap was glad when her herb gathering partner said something to her. She had heard many cats congratulate her and she was fine with it. Though her former thoughts when she was back in Shadowclan began to rise back up again. It almost made her anxiety go up, but she remained calm. "Thanks. I just did what was best for Riverclan.", she meowed almost unsure of what she should say. Old her would of boasted, but that wasn't who she was anymore. If anything she was still surprised she was even asked to help with her Shadowclan background. There might still be cats there that didn't trust her.

[ @Dolomedes; ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded to the other feline, he understands that. He kept next to her as he peered around the territory as they were passing through for any signs of the herbs that Marigoldleap had mentioned. "That's honorable of you, stars knows how much we needed a cat to step up." A ping of guilt rose up in him as he realized what that implied about Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw, two apprentices that have been doing quite a bit of work in the medicine den even now after Marigoldleap temporary position. "I don't mean anything bad about Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw with that! I just...I don't know, I feel bad that such work was being placed on their shoulders. They should be focusing on training to be warriors and the weight of having the whole clan depend on you like that? I would have fainted if I had to do that while an apprentice." He spoke carefully, not wanting to seem like he thought anything bad of the apprentices. He really did just feel better that a cat with more experience and learning was helping lead healing efforts while Birdsnow is working on finding another. Having Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw having to learn their way through it was not what Riverclan needed right now. Though the two were doing what was best for Riverclan at the time and Seabreeze more than respected that about them. Certainly doing more than most warriors were at this point.

He sighed a bit, "Onto lighter topics I suppose, I am happy that Birdsnow named a deputy. I was, well...still am, worried about her. I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through." Then he realized that while it was supposed to be a happier note it was still kind of sad and depressing and he gave a sheepish grin to the other feline. "That wasn't much lighter, sorry, I've never been very good at seeing things on the brighter side, that was always Cloverpaw's job. Also, conversation in general..." Seabreeze laughed nervously a bit and looked away from the acting medicine cat, unable to keep eye contact at all now that he completely embarrassed himself. What a mess. He was prepared to walk in awkward silence as he was sure that he had messed something up enough to make it so Marigoldleap didn't want to talk anymore.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!