Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:43 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan quillpaw relations finder

“WHAT USE IS A
MERE PEASANT TO A KING?”

QUILLS BIO LINK
ah, quillpaw. where do I even begin with him?? uhh well,,he's,,unique. he's himself -- aka he is a complete brat who!! really!! doesn't have a filter, at all and just says what he thinks. he's a bit bitter and maybe just a tad against the world, currently he has no friends..not surprising at all considering his sour attitude. so this is what this finder is for!! friends, enemies, literally anything you can think of!

friends
- any age range honestly, but quill is more likely to get along with cats his age (6-11 moon age range)
- quill doesn't like his (non existent) authority being questioned a whole ton. he's dawnstar's grandson and the former medicine cat's son, he deserves special treatment /sarcasm. so I don't see him getting along with, let alone being friends with, anyone who thinks they're above him or is against leadership, especially dawnstar's.
- ermm he does like arguing tho just to play devil's advocate so maybe some friends that like to challenge him or just some meek/generally quiet ones

enemies
- one sided or mutual!!
- quillpaw is snarky and has little respect for his elders (has a "respect is earned, not given" mindset), sooo I imagine there's going to be a few older apps or warriors that he doesn't like / they don't like him.
- or just anyone who he deems lazy!! also anyone that doesn't like his dear grandmama dawnstar.
- open to roleplaying this out or just any other ideas on why they'd be enemies!!

other
- literally anything else you can think of!
- ,,anything romance related would be one sided (not on quills side),,he doesn't care for romance yet haha

no form! you can come up with one if you'd like, but other than that just feel free to drop you characters bio or some basic info, what role you'd like, and any plot ideas if you have any.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:51 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: quillpaw relations finder

throws a brownpaw at you. catch!

i think they should be friends perhaps. or at least talk sometime... even grumpy people don't scare brownpaw off, and if he says something that she really does find mean, she won't take it lying down! they're the same age and were apprenticed together, so i think it would make sense for them to run into eachother. she'd probably find his snarky attitude and arguementiveness interesting, she'd want to hear his thoughts! hmm i do not know what else to put feel free to ask any questions

@furrensic

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 22nd, 2024 at 05:51 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:29 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

*Throws Venomstrike*

I have this funky lil fella for enemy! He's a (sorta) senior warrior, and I'd say he's decently respected. He's brand new so I haven't rlly role-played him. He'd definitely despise Quillpaw's personality and belief that he has authority. I'd also like to think that he'd try and pit Quill in his place, my boy ain't afraid to hold back, he won't sugar coat a thing that he sees wrong. Maybe not always enemy as Quill (might) mature some. Maybe not though

@furrensic

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:40 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

~ Marshy’Kit ~
Child of the Circus
Male (he/him) // 3 1/2 Moons // ShadowClan // “Everything at Once”

Role- This would be some sort of unlabeled friendship. Quillpaw might feel reluctant to admit to his appreciation for a cat like Marshykit. I’ll go more into depth way over int eh dynamic section.

Brief Marshykit description-
Marshykit is… a lot! But that’s alright, it just makes role-playing him more uh- more interesting. Sometime during the summer he’ll reach his apprentice ceremony, so I plan on dumping interactions and/or relationships onto his shoulders as much as a possibly can before that happens. So throwing in random friendships and rivals is just step one, and I’m sure it won’t be too complicated. So here we are, another application. Enjoy.

- Overall -
Marshykit is the kind who never stops moving, never stops thinking, and never misses an opportunity to dance in the spotlight. He thrives- and when I say ‘thrives’, I mean thrives- off of drama and chaos, and nothing makes him happier than watching tear-tests, celebration, and/or just general craziness. He is relentlessly dramatic, and as long as he is given the chance to ramble off stories to people, he might just calm down for a second or two and quit making every little situation a dramatic one. Again, I refer to him as the Child of the Circus- and naturally, he isn’t just the clown. This guy’s the whole thing, the entire system.

Marshykit is very, very fluffy. His fur is long, soft, and likes to droop downward, looking similar in texture to the grass found in marshy areas. He has long limbs and small paws, large ears, and a long tail. All around his back, underbelly, and
muzzle, his fur is a light cream-brown color. The color fades into a striped red and russet pattern on his limbs, tail, and face. Marshykit is odd-eyed, but both are narrow and bright, with dark fur lining the top. His left eye is turquoise, and his right is a glare-y yellow. Marshykit is lean and narrow underneath all of the fur, and thanks to the lightness of the fur he has, running and moving around quickly isn’t too much of an issue. The expressions he makes are always extremely exaggerated and dramatic, but that just matches his personality. He likes to make himself look wonky.

I like to image Marshykit being the weirdest kind of theater-kid stereotype. He will take the simplest of things and turn them into full-on dramas. For example, if he witnessed two cats bickering casually, he’d gasp and begin explaining how absolutely terrible these cat’s are feeling about each other, and all of the pain and heartbreak they’re feeling, so much that they’re having to argue and shout like this. When cats tell him he’s overreacting, he gets a little offended and tells them no, they’re underreacting. This shows how stubborn he can be- he refuses to accept the fact that he’s a drama-queen. He also gets excited when traumatic things happen to anybody, because that makes it easier to think up entire stories about things that don’t actually exist.

He loves to make up and tell stories- I’m sure he’d make a nice elder. He’ll go on and on spouting out the interesting stories that he came up with all in his head, developing them more and more as he grows. Once he’s a little older, he’ll begin to realize the importance of morals and themes in stories and include those in his storytelling, until finally, he’s created entire worlds and universes in his mind. In case it wasn’t clear, he is imaginative. He may be dramatic and noisy sometimes, but you have to admit that he’s creative.

His mood depends heavily on whatever is going on at the time. If everybody is feeling sad, he exaggerates the sadness and goes into an entire breakdown of misery and despair. If the population’s mood is excited, he’s so enthusiastic he feels like he could fly. And anger? That’s always fun. Marshykit just tries to be as iconic as possible, so much to the point it annoys his clanmates. Fortunately for him, some enjoy his iconic personality, making it easier to befriend him. He either loves or hates you, and everything you do will either be remembered by him forever or forgotten the very moment it’s done happening. When he seriously wants or doesn’t want to remember something, it gets permanently engraved into his head. But when the event turns out to be insignificant and his story-creating can’t save it, he forgets it in a snap.

Marshykit goes around searching for big personalities, looking for cats to have dramatic and dynamic-full interactions. He hates having to waste time interacting with boring cats. He admires anybody who expresses themselves uniquely and even excessively, respecting anybody for simply having a lot of personality. You could be evil and terrible, and he’ll still idolize you, just so long as you’re either (a), interesting personality-wise, and/or (b), have a traumatic backstory. He also loves to make up little poems. Finally, nobody in the entire universe had ever loved roleplays as much as this cat. The moment he and his peers arrange a roleplay game, he puts his entire heart and soul into his role, even if he’s the grumpy elder in the corner. And for some reason he likes to add little dancey-dances into his movements, especially in roleplays. He’s odd.

Speaking of heart and soul, rarely is there anything he does that doesn’t involve stuffing tons of emotion into it. I apologize if this description of his personality didn’t sound right- hopefully you get the gist.

When certain cats are present, this information will change a little bit- they also change based off of the environment. If everybody else is being rude, so will he. It all depends. Especially the whole kindness thing.

Strengths:

Creative- He can whip up a good story within seconds- or, at least, he’ll learn to as he grows.

Kindhearted- He is very kind to everybody who he either likes or has never meant. The only exceptions are the ones who have already made it onto his bad side.

Confident- He believes strongly in… believing. He feels like if he believes in himself and all that he does, he can do it. This makes him extra motivated to do great things.

Neutral:
Extroverted- He’s both extroverted and loud. He likes to express his thoughts and feelings externally, and being around others gives him energy-boosts.

Negative:

Noisy during moods like anger and excitement- He wont shut his mouth during these moods, and even when told strictly to quiet down, he struggles to do so.

Too quiet during his silent-treatment sessions- Upset him or betray him and he will refuse to speak to you. You could be up in his face, and he’ll ignore you completely, maybe stop what he’s doing just to wait out the interaction, hope you’ll leave as soon as possible.

Dramatic- It is literally impossible to just have a casual interaction with him unless you’ve known each other well for a while. Otherwise, prepare for his performance.

Sometimes very, very mean- Around certain cats/in certain situations, Marshykit can be a complete menace. He will say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants, and he won’t feel bad about it at all. And naturally he’ll be smiling happily while he does so.

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

When certain cats are present, these statistics will change a little bit- they also change based off of the environment. If everybody else is being rude, so will he. It all depends. Especially the whole kindness thing.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Starting from now, all information given will be more specific to the possible relationship between Marshykit and Quillpaw. Nearly everything I say form now on is simply a plot idea, and anything and everything get be declined. Feel no shame in rejecting whatever you’d like, it doesn’t hurt me! ^^

I have a feeling this could be pretty interesting. With Quillpaw’s blunt, bratty, and unfiltered personality, he has some things in common with Marshykit. They share the same lack of a filter, making what is on their mind crystal clear to those who they meet and/or interact with, and I know for a fact that Marshykit won’t hesitate before throwing out some sassy remark to a cat he finds annoying or boring. But even with these similarities, they are as different as can be!

Marshykit could easily be considered a ‘social-butterfly’ with the way he goes around throwing stories at innocent ShadowClan cats without shame, loving nothing more than to go off on a rant in front of somebody or cry dramatically on their shoulder over tripping over a literal pebble. Marshykit’s energy battery gets stronger through social interaction, therefore making him an extrovert. Quillpaw, on the other hand, is just bitter and unhappy, and according to you, he has no friends yet. So here’s the thing about Marshykit- when I call him blunt, I mean he is just completely honest. If he likes something about you, he will go off complimenting you for years. If he finds something he doesn’t like, he will be obvious and inflated about it. So he does try to make cats feel good if they… well, deserve it. Quillpaw, though? I’m honestly not so sure.

But one thing is certain- Quillpaw would most likely get really tired from Marshykit’s constant energy. If they were human beings, Marshykit would be the kind of friend to constantly drag Quillpaw to parties and then call him a party-pooper for not enjoying it and complaining, wanting to go home the entire time. Marshykit will be loyal and by Quillpaw’s side all the time, but he will also be obnoxious and make himself known as a slight crybaby and drama-extremist. I think it would be ironic if a sour apprentice had a noisy drama-queen on his good-list, and it would be fun to watch Quillpaw avoid admitting that he actually likes Marshykit as if the feeling is a plague, while Marshykit just comes up with new story ideas and gossip to share. And of course, they would both share the same lack of a filter, finding victims and bratty-remarking them to death.

And I am sorry, but if this is going to work, Marshykit is almost certain to start calling Quillpaw “Grumpus.” This title is inevitable. Heck, Quillpaw could be dying and this is how Marshykit is going to address him-

I can see Quillpaw and Marshykit easily getting into some arguement over who-knows-what- maybe prey or something, maybe just because why not- but Quillpaw would quickly notice that Marshykit is both unfiltered and always, always smiling. As they argue, Marshykit could have a wide, merry smile only growing across his face, making him both extra annoying and extra unique. He would also notice Marshykit’s anti-filter words, maybe take a liking to his honest and lack of care for kindness around an apprentice like Quillpaw. I think Marshykit would also be adoring Quillpaw’s personality because of its unique nature and drama.

The arguement could end and a normal conversation could start they get to know each other, and Marshykit reveals himself to be somebody actually interesting and a little mean, and Quillpaw might feel like Marshykit’s honesty, rudeness, and appreciation for the truth could make him a loyal, trustworthy friend. In their near future, Quillpaw could start finding ways to interact with Marshykit, and whenever Marshykit squints and smirks, questioning the Tom’s sudden desire for ‘a cat like Marshykit’’s company, he would get irritated and tell Marshykit to shut up, just keep listening while Quillpaw complains about training. And thanks to Marshykit’s love for listening to every little detail, he could be some sort of diary for Quillpaw. Though, their real friendship would most likely begin once Marshykit reaches his apprenticeship days. But again, it shouldn’t be too long until he becomes one- just long enough to get them started roleplaying.

During the time period that Marshykit spends as a kitten, of course, he and Quillpaw won’t be too incredibly close. This will be the point in time where they get to know and appreciate one another, because the real friendship development starts during Marshykit/Marshypaw’s apprenticeship. But they can at least feel free to exchange words and their hatred of certain cats/parts of life, and while Marshykit dumps dramatic stories onto him, Quillpaw makes fun of him for his excessive love for chaos. In other words, while Marshykit is still a kit, he and Quillpaw will simply be getting their friendship started, but they won’t feel too unusually happy/loving with each other dependent on each other.

So their interactions during Marshykit’s kitten days were just a kickstart for their true friendship, which would take place while they are both apprentices. Quillpaw could grumpily get Marshypaw through the first part of training, acting all reluctant and angry with the fact that he’s ‘having’ to help Marshypaw out with ‘every little thing he does’, while silently appreciating Marshypaw’s company. Marshypaw will intentionally find as many excuses as he can to spend time with Quillpaw, and even if Quillpaw doesn’t admit it/say it out loud, he would maybe-secretly be doing the same. Your opinion is very much valid when it comes to how close exactly the duo would be, so I’ll leave some of that decision to you! ^^

Tw: Common topics of toxicity and emotional abuse.

Eventually I am going to find some sort of toxic relationship for Marshypaw, because he’ll need something interesting in his life. Also, I am a bad person, and it makes me bored to see my characters living happily and healthily for too long. So Marshypaw will get himself caught up in some sort of situation with another cat that has a serious negative impact on his own emotional state, and Quillpaw could notice his sudden misery and struggle to keep smiling. Because they’re good friends- if not very close friends- Quillpaw would hopefully make an effort to get this cat out of Marshypaw’s life, encouraging Marshypaw to try and do the same. When Marshypaw snaps at him for being an invasive bother, he would probably abandon the bratty ness for just a second and be a little patient with Marshypaw, proving their friendship. Eventually, Marshypaw would accept his help and apologize for getting snappy with him, and they’d be right back on the same page. Together, they would get the toxicity out of Marshypaw’s life and mind, and Quillpaw would jump into the position of one of Marshypaw’s closest friends. And again, just an idea.
^^

Alright, here’s my friendship application! I hope reading this didn’t bore you out too much, and if you have any questions hovering out unanswered, feel free to throw them at me! I’ll try and answer them as best as I can. So I hope you enjoy roleplaying Quillpaw, and have a nice day!

~ @furrensic ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:27 PM
yippee!!!

/ @zozelen oo accepted! I can see quill probably warning up to her,, he's pretty snarky but so far he hasn't torn into anyone unless he's felt the need to. I can see them getting along! with the occasional argument haha

/ @ollie accepted!! I can see quill going off on venom for sure lol -- he'd hate for venom to try and put him in his place. I think quill will always have sort of a "I have more authority" mindset, even when he has none at all, but maybe they'll get along a tad bit better in the future!

/ @Weekend-Wondering marshykit sounds like an amazing character wow!! I've read a few of his posts and he's so interesting I absolutely love all the ideas you suggested oml. quill would be so straight up with marshy whenever he gets into a toxic relationship – and eventually quill is going to have a huge rise, then downfall, so it'll be interesting to see how marshy reacts to that can't say quill will be a huge fan of the nickname grumpus though haha, but he'll deal with it

Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:46 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

~ @furrensic ~

Thanks! I’m still in the process of forcefully shoving his personality into his posts- but we’re getting there! I’d love to see Marshy doing that “aaaaAAAAAHH… ohhhhhh…” thing as he watches Quillpaw’s rise and fall, getting all excited and then right back to disappointment. Anyway, sounds great, and you are correct: Marshykit will be relentless with his nicknames, and he’s taking “Grumpus” with him to the grave.

We can roleplay their first meeting whenever you feel interested, my role-play schedule is going to be free for the literal entirety of the summer. Have a nice day, and enjoy role-playing Quillpaw!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 25th, 2024 at 06:49 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:22 PM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

I can toss Kestrelpaw your way as a frenemy or rival?

Last edited by Hound; May 23rd, 2024 at 03:30 PM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 04:33 PM
yippee!!!

/ @Hound I can see them being rivals!

Old May 27th, 2024, 07:28 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly might make a good enemy !! He's very much the opposite of Quillpaw - he cares immensely about authority/ his seniors opinions + he becomes arrogant around those younger than him, especially if they act authoritive.
Not sure exactly how old Quillpaw is, but Newtbelly's 13 moons and just only a warrior, so it's possible they were apprentices together for a short time? I feel like that would add to the rivalry lol

Newtbelly's bio
@furrensic
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:33 PM
yippee!!!

// @sleepyyjax accepted!! quills 7 moons (think he's turning 8 soon hmhm) so they definitely could've been apps together for a short time!!:catpeek: