Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:05 PM
death note [p]
by idia
Last post by idia
Today 09:03 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 09:02 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:55 PM

Old September 19th, 2024, 09:28 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default RiverClan Burial Place [Name TBD]

TITLE TBD; discovered through roleplay via Owltalon and Foxleap, and description will be edited accordingly

@Marigoldwhisper @twizzypaw - you guys have full reign over the new burial site for riverclan! the only ideas we had is maybe near some sort of pond so cats buried there are close to water

This first post will be edited with the name and description once the territory is found and become a new RiverClan landmark!

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; September 19th, 2024 at 09:28 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 06:32 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Burial Place [Name TBD]

Not too far from the new Riverclan camp, barricaded by a crescent shaped mountainous formation, Foxleap padded side by side with Owltalon but he made sure to carry Crowglow's lifeless body with the heaviest side over his haunches and back. Side eyeing Crowglow's head that dangled over his back, Foxleap quickly glanced back down at the ground and determined he'd rather not see his dead clanmate's expression. The normally chatty and upbeat warrior walked with his head hung low, ears pinned to his head and remained silent as he processed the recent traumatic events that have unfolded. Fadingstar is gone, many are injured or dead, and oh yeah, let's not forget being called a kit by Dusklion. All because he needed a second to cool off while still being useful to the Clan and exploring their new camp. The fox patterned Abyssinian shook his head solemnly as he relieved the moments but did his best to center himself. Now was not the time to lose it, Riverclan needs as much stability as it can get.

As the pair trekked through the new territory, the gloomy overcast that loomed above remained constant as the terrain transitioned from the shorter grass that grew at and around the campsite to taller stalks. Thorny weeds and wild flowers grew abundantly in this area, making for decent coverage despite the lack of trees as they neared the cliff sides. Taking a deep sigh, Foxleap looked up to the open patch of land that lay before them. Overlooking the edge of a jagged cliff, a rolling sea of lush, soft and tall grass as lively as an ocean's current rippled like water with every passing breeze. And to it's opposite side, the closest form of cover being the distant treeline that extends either into more Riverclan territory or beyond. The lean russet tom's rich and warm honey hued eyes took a glance at Owltalon, wondering if she had the same thought he did about this being the perfect spot for the dead to rest and enjoy the vastness of the view overlooking the cliffs.

@Marigoldwhisper
@taillow

Active Purrks: TBD
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:58 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Not too far from the new Riverclan camp, barricaded by a crescent shaped mountainous formation, Foxleap padded side by side with Owltalon but he made sure to carry Crowglow's lifeless body with the heaviest side over his haunches and back. Side eyeing Crowglow's head that dangled over his back, Foxleap quickly glanced back down at the ground and determined he'd rather not see his dead clanmate's expression. The normally chatty and upbeat warrior walked with his head hung low, ears pinned to his head and remained silent as he processed the recent traumatic events that have unfolded. Fadingstar is gone, many are injured or dead, and oh yeah, let's not forget being called a kit by Dusklion. All because he needed a second to cool off while still being useful to the Clan and exploring their new camp. The fox patterned Abyssinian shook his head solemnly as he relieved the moments but did his best to center himself. Now was not the time to lose it, Riverclan needs as much stability as it can get.

As the pair trekked through the new territory, the gloomy overcast that loomed above remained constant as the terrain transitioned from the shorter grass that grew at and around the campsite to taller stalks. Thorny weeds and wild flowers grew abundantly in this area, making for decent coverage despite the lack of trees as they neared the cliff sides. Taking a deep sigh, Foxleap looked up to the open patch of land that lay before them. Overlooking the edge of a jagged cliff, a rolling sea of lush, soft and tall grass as lively as an ocean's current rippled like water with every passing breeze. And to it's opposite side, the closest form of cover being the distant treeline that extends either into more Riverclan territory or beyond. The lean russet tom's rich and warm honey hued eyes took a glance at Owltalon, wondering if she had the same thought he did about this being the perfect spot for the dead to rest and enjoy the vastness of the view overlooking the cliffs.

@Marigoldwhisper
@taillow

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
What a pretty place... Kinda eerie, but nicely covered. Though, the eerie bit was probably her own imagination and feelings towards finding a new site to bury the fallen. Owltalon felt as though she'd had the wind beaten out of her, with the new revelation and her own stinging embarrassment over taking part of a situation without even being completely herself for the most part, her mind bobbing in and out of cautiousness and pure confusion. Though, the damage had been done, the only thing she could do now was to be better.

She held her long tail near Foxleap's flank and Crowglow's side. She didn't think that Foxleap would deliberately drop the corpse, but just incase anything happened, Owltalon had her tail hold them in place for support. She noticed the change in demeanor from Foxleap, her ears drooping. She narrowly avoided a few thorny flowers before she piped up.

"Aye chap, somethin' eatin' ya?" She turned her one eyed gaze to the warrior, a ghost of a smile on her battered maw. "We all got yelled at t'day, ain't no harm in that. Besides, I think this place is pretty nice, don't cha think?" She pushed her bulky frame past more greenery before she heard something. A splash of some sort?

The Lionheart immediately fluffed up, her claws unsheathing. She perked her ears and opened her mouth. She didn't smell another clan, no, she smelt nothing other than the rich and earthy scent of Foxleap and the body of water. Perhaps some animals lived there, fish maybe. She lowered her head and sniffed around until her paws rested a the muddy bank. She gave Foxleap a smile and she looked over her shoulder to face him. "Ya see this chap?" A shrill thread of excitement laced her gruff voice. She dipped a stray paw into the water. "I didn't know there'd be a pond out 'ere."

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old September 24th, 2024, 04:06 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
What a pretty place... Kinda eerie, but nicely covered. Though, the eerie bit was probably her own imagination and feelings towards finding a new site to bury the fallen. Owltalon felt as though she'd had the wind beaten out of her, with the new revelation and her own stinging embarrassment over taking part of a situation without even being completely herself for the most part, her mind bobbing in and out of cautiousness and pure confusion. Though, the damage had been done, the only thing she could do now was to be better.

She held her long tail near Foxleap's flank and Crowglow's side. She didn't think that Foxleap would deliberately drop the corpse, but just incase anything happened, Owltalon had her tail hold them in place for support. She noticed the change in demeanor from Foxleap, her ears drooping. She narrowly avoided a few thorny flowers before she piped up.

"Aye chap, somethin' eatin' ya?" She turned her one eyed gaze to the warrior, a ghost of a smile on her battered maw. "We all got yelled at t'day, ain't no harm in that. Besides, I think this place is pretty nice, don't cha think?" She pushed her bulky frame past more greenery before she heard something. A splash of some sort?

The Lionheart immediately fluffed up, her claws unsheathing. She perked her ears and opened her mouth. She didn't smell another clan, no, she smelt nothing other than the rich and earthy scent of Foxleap and the body of water. Perhaps some animals lived there, fish maybe. She lowered her head and sniffed around until her paws rested a the muddy bank. She gave Foxleap a smile and she looked over her shoulder to face him. "Ya see this chap?" A shrill thread of excitement laced her gruff voice. She dipped a stray paw into the water. "I didn't know there'd be a pond out 'ere."
The dashing russet tom's brown ears perked at Owltalon upon hearing her kind voice break through the stillness of the silent air. Gazing into her eye, his troubled expression softened as he smiled back at Owltalon and nodded. She was right, and very admirable for taking all this chaos and strife so well and with such strength. Her high spirits seemed to do the trick and usual charismatic and charming self seemed to return as he nodded in agreement at her thoughts about the area.

Briefly, his muscles stiffened at her reaction to the pond that had been shrouded in a light mist. The strangely still and shallow body of water rippled in reaction to Owltalon's pawstep as Foxleap followed in suit, scanning the surroundings and finding that they were alone. He let out a sigh and grinned at Owltalon, "The pond is definitely a surprise... sure is quiet and creepy out here, too..." The young tom trailed off, his sweeping gaze landing over the rolling hills of lush and thin grass that rippled like the pond with every gust of wind, "I guess over there is as good of a place as any." He rumbled in a low purr, beckoning Owltalon to follow as he pointed his head towards the cliffside burial site.

Active Purrks: TBD