Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 03:06 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 03:05 PM

Old June 26th, 2023, 04:05 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Fallingstream stared at everyone at the clearing.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:45 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy grabbed the sparrow, vole, and hare that made up the prey pile and moved it to the Clan storage area.
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:51 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Peachfrost looked at Fallownose.
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost blinked at Peachfrost and Fallownose.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:56 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Cowtuft blinked, watching what Fallownose did with minor curiosity. Ooh, that was what they were doin'? With a small chirp, he started to gather the things from his herb storage. First, he brought out the 2 sticks, 1 moss, - transferring them to the clan storage. Then, 3 poppy flowers, 5 burnet, 7 dandelions, and 7 marigold. After Cowtuft transferred those herbs, he brought out 2 yellow bells and 3 mushrooms before transferring them to the clan storage.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 2nd, 2023, 06:05 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Houndleaf bounded across the camp over to the warrior den. He sat down and started to groom his slim body.

[Open]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old July 3rd, 2023, 01:27 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar yawned while arching her back and stretching as she noticed Fallownose calling her over. The leader had been resting at the base of the Galewood, but was more than happy to get up and see what he wanted. After she shook off some stray leaves that had fallen on her pelt, she makes her way across the clearing and takes a seat, single eye roaming over the stranger still within her camp with inquisitive curiosity.

This tom was pretty quiet and kept mostly to himself unless it involved interacting with her deputy. His burns and wounds seemed to be healing all right if he was out and about instead of stuck in Cowtuft's medicine den. She didn't bother with a proper introduction, assuming the tom could put two and two together. "I never did get to express my gratitude for saving Fallownose and for fighting a battle that was not even yours. So thank you for that." The she-cat gave a respectful bow of her head after she spoke. For a tom who wasn't a clan cat, he had the makings of an honorable warrior.

Up close, there was something about the tom that she couldn't place as if she's seen him before. It was a weird feeling. "If you want to stay, you're welcome too." It's not like she could turn him away without a good enough reason either way. Plus, Fallownose seemed quite fond of the loner. She'd be delighted if his endeavors turned out better than hers had. Although, she supposed she could just be looking into it too deeply. On the off chance that she wasn't though, Twilightstar was invested in Fallownose's happiness with hopes that his paws didn't trail in her tragic paw steps.
@BEAR. @Lillian
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ hELLO im alive ]

"Fallownose." It was an unique combination of strange yet familiar. To Fellcone, Fallownose looked neither like a fallow or a nose, but who was he to question such a name? "It is cute." Not as cute as the holder, but it had its charm. "Ah, I am afraid what I am called is not nearly as dashing."

Fellcone... A stirring of a memory made his pelt itch uncomfortably. He had not uttered it since speaking with that dark cat, what seemed like a lifetime ago. Glimpses of what was never sat well with him, and he opted to push the thought away. "I have gathered a few names, but you can call me Fellcone." Names not fully remembered, just out of reach - but he knew they were there. "Though, Smoothtalker rolls off the tongue better."

Staying? Realistically, Fellcone hadn't put much thought into it. His side had taken a beating, so he had mostly just been chilling until it healed. "Well, I would not want to impose--" Twilightstar's arrival came as a mild surprise. He had been so caught up in the conversation he must have missed the signal. To the leader, he dipped his head respectfully. He could not put his paw on it, but could have sworn he'd seen her before. The.. inkling made him a little nervous, though he would not show it. "If it is not a bother, I would like to stay." If not for the handsome fella she kept as company, then..

Maybe it was the tranquility of the camp, or how friendly these cats seemed to be, but oddly enough this was the most at home he had ever felt. Fellcone did not know what to do with that revelation.

[ @Lillian, @Moonraven ]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

A little smile stretched across the deputy's muzzle as the outsider called his name cute. Despite his opinion having drastically lowered of outsiders after the attack, this one was different. In a good way.

"I quite like the name Fellcone. Very fierce. Fitting of my saviour," he teased with a purr. Twilightstar's arrival interrupted Fellcone's answer to his question, though the leader posed the same one. And Fallownose would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't excited the handsome tom was staying.

"It's not a bother at all! Especially when-" he started, before stopping mid sentence and shooting an awkward glance at Twilightstar. Fallownose probably shouldn't flirt with Fellcone right in front of her.

"Yea, it'll be good to have you," the deputy finally settled on, smiling at the newest member of the Clan.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 08:23 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days

(This is an open post!)

Today was going to be a big day, because today was the day that Lionkit was going to catch her very first rabbit. Already the little kitten had exited the nursery with a puffed out chest and glittering blue eyes. Ginger paws stomped the ground as she made it known of her entrance into the clearing. Eyes would be on her soon, no doubt, but hers would only be fixated on one thing. A prize to shadow all prizes, the catch of all catches. A grin spread across her small face as she crouched down low, rump wiggling in the air. She was far enough away that her speed would be demonstrated, yet close enough to make a valiant leap if needed. "Ima gonna getcha," she purr-growled as she slid one of her front paws against the ground, then the other, in order to prepare for her momentous run. She took a deep breath finally, and then...

"CHARGE!" With the battle-cry delivered, Lionkit rushed forward, small paws trampling the flat grass as she scrambled across the clearing. Already she felt winded but a little running would not be the thing to take her down, no no no! She was closing in on her target and once she crossed the invisible line she had drawn in the dirt in her mind, she leapt. Tiny claws extended, her fur shining like golden sunshine, the little kitten flew through the air... and landed victoriously on the outstretched limb of a hare lying in the fresh-kill pile. "YAHOO!" came the kits cry as she stood tall and proud, first staring at her catch and then at any cat who had taken notice. "This will feed all of the queens and kits, and even elders... and maybe the warriors and apprentices too!" She spoke loud, voice full as her eyes darted around to see if anyone was picking up on her astounding catch - thought they quickly would go back to the hare because she definitely did not want it to seem like she was doing this all for attention.

Last edited by tulin; July 3rd, 2023 at 08:26 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 08:42 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon's moment of calm, eyes closed and flanks moving just barely as she sought respite from the heat in the shade, was quite rudely interrupted by a loud, loud screaming. Jolting upright her head whirred about, until she was able to identify the source of the noise and determine that it wasn't about to kill her. The source as a small kit, attacking the prey pile, and as for the threat level, well. See above: small kit. The kiddo seemed to be looking for attention, or lacked any sort of volume control given how loud she was screeching. It was quite impressive, actually, how much noise fit inside so small a body. Deeming this curiosity worth disrupting her nap, Deadmoon ambled to her feet and in the general direction of the kid.

Whatcha got there? she inquired, once she was within a reasonable speaking distance. She, unlike the kid, had respect for those who might want to sleep. It looks pretty big for someone so small. Deadmoon added, a teasing lilt to her voice. Occasionally she tempered her somewhat aggressive sense of humor, but her social awareness function didn't fully kick in for a few minutes after waking up, so the kit was probably going to get a slightly harsher version of her than normally chatted to kits. Not that she chatted to kits all that often. @tulin
Old July 3rd, 2023, 08:59 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days

@gs29513

Still basking in the glow of her fantastical catch, Lionkit didn't hear paws coming her way until they were right near by. She tilted her head all the way back in order to look up at the warrior who had ambled over to her and grinned widely at the acknowledgement. "Thanks! It's a rabbit - I caught it alllllll by myself," she purred with pride, taking a seat and making herself sit as tall as she could (for a five moon old kit). Despite trying to come across as mature and heroic and wonderful, the way her tail thumped on the ground next to her gave away the excitement at some cat finally having taken notice.

A soft frown started to creep up onto the young kitten's maw, but it was quickly done away with as her mind raced to another thought. "I may be small, but can I letcha in on a secret??" Now her voice dropped to a whisper as she leaned in closer and used a paw to bat at the air, a clear sign that the warrior needed to lower her ear so she could share her secret of course. "I'm gonna be the best hunter outta all the other kits. Even... even better than Twilightstar!" A bold claim, yes, but Lionkit sat back with a huge grin and an even bigger nod of her head to show that she really truly did believe it. She didn't know much about their leader, except that obviously to be a leader she had to be good at, well, everything right? So it made sense she was a good hunter in Lionkit's mind. "My name is Lionkit - you should remember that for when I'm hailed as the greatest hunter throughout the moors!" A beat, and then... "Oh! And what's your name??"