Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Sunkissed Creek
by fade
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:54 PM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:51 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:40 PM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by Mica
Today 01:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:39 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default only you can prevent fox-est fires! [fox fight]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedraven View Post
(TreeClimber)
TreeClimber nodded as they padded over to their leader keeping their composure despite the tragedy. They stood at the ready, awaiting orders.
" I'll offer all the help I can. "
TreeClimber mewed as they shifted their weight between their paws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Foxleap’s brown ears perked at the sound of Stormstar’s call ringing through the air. Foxes, huh? The 21 moon tom wondered if his fox-like appearance would be a hindrance to this mission. Regardless, Foxleap rolled up onto his paws and lifted himself up using his powerful shoulders. Shaking the debris from the camp floor off of his silky russet pelt, Foxleap quickly padded over to Stormstar and Owltalon, a warm and gentle smile perched over his broad and powerful maw. His honey eyes glimmered with amusement as he passed by Owltalon, ”Good to see you, my Seagrass Fields exploration partner!” He chimed with merriment as he paused right by Stormstar, dipping his head briefly in respectful greetings to his new clan leader, “Stormstar, I’m ready to help if you need me.” the striking tom rumbled in a low purr, his eyes reflecting deep respect and optimism for Stormstar.

@Marigoldwhisper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderstrike wondered over "I'll help" @taillow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post
Applebees comes over without a hesitation, ”I can offer some assistance!” @taillow
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

I need five warriors with me - now! Stormstar's call caught Irisfrost's attention, and she padded out of the shadows of camp towards her. Almost instantly the metallic scent of blood hit her nostrils; how had she not noticed it earlier? Maybe she needed to work on her senses. Irisfrost's gaze was drawn to the bloodied body draped on a warrior's- Rosehawk, was it?- back. As she came closer, she could detect the scent of fox on him; that must have been what killed him.

"I'll help," she declared, figuring Stormstar must have called them over to fight the creature or creatures. She hadn't sparred or been in a fight for a while; it would be good practice at least, assuming she didn't get killed or severely injured in the fight. Fighting for your life was an effective way to bring your battle training forth from the archives of your mind.

@taillow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren... really had nothing to offer Dusk... Stormstar for this fox hunt. Oh stars, she really needed to speak to her friend. Tell her the truth. The thought was scary, and while Wisteriawren knew she was probably the biggest coward in RiverClan right now for hiding it so long out of fear that she'd be sent back out the way she'd come... it was well past time she told someone. Namely, Stormstar, since her friend... her friend deserved to know.

After taking her in and giving her a home, after sacrificing so much. . . why did Wisteriawren still hide? But now was not the time to give the teal-eyed leader her embarrassing secret. She could give it to her afterward. After, when Stormstar came back home. Safely. "Be safe, please." She murmured as she halted beside the Clan leader. She couldn't fight, but she could definitely fuss. Tentatively offering the molly a nudge, Wisteriawren smiled faintly. "Don't go getting hurt."

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Good. Five warriors, and they all responded rather promptly. Stormstar was determined to flush these foxes out once and for all. They had attacked her and that rouge out in the territory, and now Catfishwhisker. Her tail lashed behind her as cats gathered around her, though her eyes flickered to Wisty as she approached. Her heart felt squeezed at the nudge, and the RiverClan leader grinned. "Oh, come on now," the leader purred with a shrug, "Couple of foxes are nothin' - 'sides, I got more work to do. Can't go 'n let some foxes take that all away." But there was appreciation in her eyes as she returned the nudge.

Looking back towards the five cats with her, Stormstar's expression turned more serious. "Alright, you five follow me! We'll start with where Catfishwhisker was found 'n work our way out. Let's go!" With that she turned and bounded out of the camp entrance, tail streaming out behind her.

-

Following the scent of the lifeless warrior was easy enough, especially when mixed with Rosehawk's. The blood of Catfishwhisker still marked the ground, and the scent of fox was not fresh - but it definitely wasn't stale either. Stormstar scouted the area with focus, ears pressed to her skull as she looked up. "I assume it's got a den around here somewhere - this is the same area I ran into one not too long ago," the leader addressed the patrol finally, looking over at them. "Everyone keep your senses alert. Adderstrike, Foxleap, Treeclimber - head that way but do not engage if you happen to see it or it's den - instead come back this way 'n alert us. Applebees, Irisfrost - you're with me."

Flicking her tail the leader started off in the direction where the fox trail seemed to follow - though granted, with the scent everywhere it could've gone off in any direction at this point.

[ please read! there will be one round of posting - no one should find anything fox-related this round! - and then stormstar's group will stumble upon the fox den! there will be a total of three foxes, with one already pretty injured from its fight with catfishwhisker (that means 2 cats per fox), so now is the time for injuries! since this is set pre-gathering however, i'm going to ask that there is no immediate deaths. however, if you want your cat to die you are welcome to give them an injury that they die from later! just.... please not all of the cats ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: only you can prevent fox-est fires! [fox fight]

(TreeClimber)-(Agender)-(12 moons)-(Riverclan warrior)

TreeClimber turned to Adderstrike and Foxleap, making sure they took a mental note of the area, they weren't the best at directions but they had a decent memory to make up for it. Their pelt was bristling with energy, they were ready for throw themselves at any fox who dare came across their path!
( @Tallow Is it okay if TreeClimber got a Scar on their shoulder from an infected fox bite? )
Old Today, 12:13 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: only you can prevent fox-est fires! [fox fight]

Adderstrike was glad to see how many cats had responded and how swiftly they did. Another thing making her happy was the fact that she was picked to go. Foxes were easy to fight, she had the know how and the strength for it. She could solo a fox for sure but having another cat aiding her was always welcomed. Hopefully they could match her tempo in fighting.

Given the groups Adderstrike walked over to her group and waited patiently. While waiting she pondered where these foxes could be hiding themselves. Finding the den would be a nice treat but what if all the foxes were right there. Could her allies handle foxes? Hopefully they would spot the den several cat leaps away before anything bad could happen.