Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Harbor Estates
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:24 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:21 AM
Smothered in its Cradle...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:20 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:19 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Rxcket_p
Today 11:02 AM

Old October 26th, 2024, 09:40 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default We gettin' in the RC Nursery with this one!!! [ Kit Finder ]

WELCOME ONE AND WELCOME ALL!!!
Welcome to a kit finder for the wonderful Blueberryfrost ( @Spooky_Blossom ) and Seabreeze ( @/Dolomedes ). You may be wondering when these two got together, let alone got together and are having kit's so here's the story break down!

Both grieving from their respective losses, Blueberryfrost and Seabreeze find each other and bond quickly over the shared trauma. Eventually, the pair of them fall in love, quickly. At least... that's what Seabreeze had genuinely thought. Though what had really happened was that Seabreeze had fallen in love with the idea of being in love, to be in love means to care about something, and for a tom that hasn't felt anything about anything for moons, he jumped at the chance. It wasn't until they were expecting kits that Seabreeze realized his error and brought it up to Blueberryfrost. The pair decide to split up, there was no point in staying together if Seabreeze wasn't in love anymore, but they both remain friends, and will co-parent the litter while friends and not mates.

Though Seabreeze and Blueberryfrost may not be together, they will still be a loving pair of parents to the kittens. They will also be getting a potential extra parents, as seen in the current finder for Blueberryfrost, she is on the look out for a long term partner who Seab of course wouldn't mind raising his kits alongside Blueberryfrost. Seab himself may also get a partner sooner or later, but we'll have to see on that one!

So now you have the background and family situation! Let's get into the actual litter details! We have no exact number for how many kits there will be but there will likely be a hard limit at 8, I'll update a specific number if we decide on one. I will have a list of spots in the litter!

Genetics! As long as the kits look somewhat like one of the following folks then it's fine! Neither of us are very picky about appearances as long as it's not outlandish.

Seabreeze
A blue-grey tom, long fur, with sandy patches and white speckles. Blue-green eyes. *He does not have a bobbed tail through genetics. He had his tail amputated after it was mangled in battle!

Seabmom
A light brown tabby with white markings and long fur, brown eyes.

Seabdad
A blue-grey and sandy colored tom with odd black markings, green eyes.

Blueberryfrost
A white she, medium fur, with blue-grey stripes and light brown eyes.

List of Kits!
1. Sweetkit ( @/Dolomedes )
8. Windkit ( @/Spooky_Blossom )
Number is subject to change as stated earlier

FINAL NOTE
These kits are very important to me and Spooky_Blossom!
Please please please stay active with them! If by chance something happens and you feel like you can't stay active with one anymore, we understand! Life happens! But if you feel that you are able to, come speak with me or Spooky_Blossom, we can possibly adopt the kitten out to someone else. Only if you want <33

Please show creativity! That's a big part of how we are going to choose!
Please Seab and Blueberry do not need more trauma fr fr.
Have fun and thank you!

[ @ChromeSpooky_Mango | @seeingstars | @Scary_Sage ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; Yesterday at 01:13 PM.
Old October 26th, 2024, 09:46 PM
mucho amor para Seonghwa <33

Status: Spanish is my first language so I speak small bits of Spanish sometimes <3
Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: We gettin' in the RC Nursery with this one!!! [ Kit Finder ]

Cucumberkit-paw-Seed
Appearance: Cucumber has soft green/blue eyes. A white pelt with small blue-grey mixed with black and brown, giving off a hint of green-ish blue colored dots like her fathers pelt has.
Personality: Cucumber is a kind, optimistic kit who only strives to prove her clanmates wrong for ever making fun of her. Cucumber will have some talking issues and be EXTREMLY introverted leading to her indepentness that makes her want to prove herself better to his clanmates.
Gender/Pronouns: Female she/her
Sexuality: Bisexual

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old October 26th, 2024, 09:52 PM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Icekit!!!! Icekit will be a mama's girl, and chooses her mother over friends or her father. If she notices anything tense between the two, she might question them possibly making it worse lmao. Though she loves her mother more, she strives to be a good warrior, maybe even as good as her father. Icekit wants to be the favorite child lol, so she sucks up to her mother and tries to lead her siblings into doing the right thing. As she gets older, maybe like apprentice age, her and her father might have a stronger bond, and he might take her out to train. She might grow apart from her mother, but as a young warrior will start to realize it and take her mother's side again.
I'm usually pretty active, the most time it has ever taken me to answer a post besides on hiatus would probably be two days, and that would be on weekends when I have sports and other activities, though I can still be caught on the site, just like rn.
That's Icekit hehe!!!
(she is a blue-grey she cat with tiny white markings and bright green eyes)
@Dolomedes

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Last edited by Scary_Sage; October 26th, 2024 at 09:53 PM.
Old October 26th, 2024, 09:55 PM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★

Very very VERY aggressive placeholder

Old October 26th, 2024, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Cloudykit / Murkykit / Mistykit

You can choose whichever name you like best! uvu

Cloudychaser / Cloudysea / Cloudyriver

Murkydawn / Murkypool / Murkynight

Mistydance / Mistywisp / Mistystones

Looks: A longhair, blue torbie cat with large round amber eyes and white markings

WIP

Personality:

It’s a generally approachable and excitable cat. It’s a bit careless when it comes to its general well-being, but despite this, it excels in most things it does and only gets hurt occasionally. When it comes to its clan duties it is focused and diligent, making sure to not mess things up, as it’s very hard on itself. It can be fairly competitive, willing to put itself in danger to prove a point. It tends to struggle with wrong vs right and tends to keep its outward opinion rather neutral to conceal this.

I could see it recklessly throwing itself into arguments/fights to defend its siblings even if they were in the wrong with little regard for it’s safety. It probably spends the first bit of it’s warriorhood in the medicine cat den due to reckless behavior.

I could give him a bit of love-life drama in the future too, maybe it’s fiercely loyal to Riverclan but falls in love with a cat from another clan and is forced to choose between it’s feelings and it’s first love. Maybe it’ll settle down with a cat in Riverclan more so to prove it’s loyalty vs actually loving said partner, but also not entirely sure.

{ @Dolomedes | @Spooky_Blossom }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormpawCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisperHollypaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old October 26th, 2024, 11:17 PM
Your Local Spider

Sweetkit
| She/her | RC Kit | Moons: 0 |
"Be careful now, or I'll show you how much sweet matches me."

Basics
Sweet: Based on berry-like markings on her back
Kit: A rank based suffix
Previously; N/A

Kit
Previously; N/A

Description
Brown tabby with white stripes and speckles, strange sandy patch and blue and red markings on back, light brown eye and blue-green eye.

Personality

Traits
Self Assured
Brave
Heroic

Stubborn
Over zealous
Social

Extra Trivia!
Favorite season:
Favorite prey:
Favorite part of Territory:
Favorite past time:
Hobbies:
Favorite sound:
Playlist: WIP

Relations
Family Tree
Cloverpaw | Deceased - Aunt | @/Dolomedes
Sorrelpaw | Missing - Aunt | @/Constellation
Beachkit | Missing - Uncle | @/Weekend_Wondering
Seabreeze | Father | @/Dolomedes
Blueberryfrost | Mother | @/Spooky_Blossom
Windflower | Sibling | @/Spooky_Blossom

Positives
Seabreeze | Father | @/Dolomedes
"Dad is a bit of a wimp being completely honest. Though from what I've heard he used to be super cool! A lionheart! He's fought in huge battles! And he's lived through so many leaders! Too bad all he's good at now is teasing and being a big ol' mother hen, worse than even mom is and that's her job as a queen."
Sweetkit doesn't have a bad relationship with her dad, and is actually very fond of him, but she's just too cool for being honest about that. Though she hopes to live up to his legacy despite the way she knows that he's fallen from grace. He's heard the way he's talked about himself to others when he thinks she can't hear.

Blueberryfrost | Mother | @/Spooky_Blossom
"Mom takes care of us in the nursery when dad is out and being a cool ol' warrior! I can't think of a single reason why mom stays in here in the boring nursery watching us when she could be doing cool warrior things like dad does! Besides we are way old enough to watch ourselves!"
Sweetkit loves her mom, but similarly with her dad, she's a bit too cool to say it or even act like it. Stubbornly head strong in her stance that 'being around moms and dads is lame' unless they are being all warrior-y, of course! Though she has her moments, like when she dragged a mouse all the way back to mom in the nursery when she was probably too small to be leaving the nursery.

Siblings | Siblings | @/Various Roleplayers
"Annoying," *Insert eye roll here* "But they're alright I guess. Dad says 'stop being so rough with your siblings, Sweetkit' but if they can't take some light teasing here and there than how're they gonna go face to face with a two-face clan like Windclan! Or the brutality of Shadowclan! Or whatever it is that Thunderclan does... uhh run up trees? I'm doing them a favor! Though if you even think about touching them or making them upset I will find you and I will make you regret it, trust me, I may be small now, but dad says I am ferocious."
As the eldest of the litter, Sweetkit has taken on herself to take care of the batch. And to her that means, toughening them up! Wrestling and teasing and playing games! She can't always be there if someone wants to mess with one of them so they need to learn to take care of themselves. Though, for now, she is very aware of who may mess with her lot, and if they do, they might find themselves on Sweetkit's bad side... and she'll show you how much her name fits her.

Windflowerkit | Sibling | @/Spooky_Blossom
"WIP"
WIP

Stormstar | Leader | @/taillow
"WIP"
WIP

Owltalon | Deputy | @/Marigoldwhisper
"WIP"
WIP

Neutrals
Berryshine | Medicine Cat | @/Squidz
"WIP"
WIP

Cobwebfern | Medicine Cat Apprentice | @/Finley !!
"WIP"
WIP

Negatives

VAs

Plot Ideas

RP Examples

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; October 26th, 2024 at 11:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:10 AM
Trick or treat?

Bump Policy: 24 h :D
My Mood: In Love

Placeholder

Emeraldstar is the current leader of CrystalClan.
Join CrystalClan!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Look at my art shop!
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Your Local Spider

Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop ;; Character Site

Gullsight is Deputy of BeachClan! Ping her if she's needed!
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Windkit
"You can call me queen bee!"
She/her| 0 moons| riverclan kit
Warrior name: Windflower
Appearance:

base by SnugBug on toyhouse.

Traits:
Lively
Rebellious
Humble
Social

Kit:
Windkit thinks that being the youngest means the favorite! So, she bosses everyone around, like she's the leader. If you're playing clans, she HAS to be the leader. She throws fits when she doesn't get what she wants.

Apprentice:
Being an apprentice doesn't make her so hot headed. She's more focused on training than bothering everyone. She starts worrying more about how she looks. Wind constantly checks her fur to make sure its clean. Even if she isn't as crazy as a kit, she's still rebellious and does stuff she's not supposed to.

Warrior:
Being a warrior made her change completely. She's quiet, but is still social. She participates in many things. She doesn't really like the concept of love, as it can hurt people. But, she eventually falls in love.

Relations:
Seabreeze/dad:
"So sosososososososo cool! He's a warrior! I wanna be like him some day and kick everyone's butt! I think he's super cool, getting out there and hunting and being in battles! I wanna learn every story abou his scars!" Windkit has a pretty good relationship with her dad. She thinks he's super cool. She may float away from him, but start talking a bit more.

BlueberryFrost/mom
"Boooring!!! Yeah yeah, she's nice and cares for us, but she isn't exciting like dad! She takes care of us wayyyyyyy too much. We barely get to go outside because she makes us stay in!" Windkit loves her mom, but she doesn't act like it. She kinda drifts away from her mom, until she realises that she just thought that as a kit.

Siblings:
"Nope. Waaayyyyy to annoying. They talk too much and look like wet rats."
Windy doesn't really like her siblings. She may be close to some, but they still annoy her. She will get closer to them when she's older.

Sweetkit:
Wip

StormStar:
Wip

Owltalon:
Wip

Berryshine:
Wip

Cobwebfern:
Wip

Nicknames: Windy, flowers, flower, any names you want!

Last edited by Spooky_Blossom; Yesterday at 10:38 AM.