Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:04 AM
Bitternpaw Training [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:51 AM
ophelia’s everything finder
by ophelia
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:48 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:58 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default ophelia’s everything finder

HIIIIII EVERYONE!!!
im consolidating my finders because i have new characters and im lazy and don’t want to make new ones for them! and i don’t want to keep track of all of them. so this one will just have everything and go in my signature soon for easy access. sooooo imma just list my characters and some general info and what they need. their detailed bios are linked in my signature, PLEASE READ THEM if any of these roles strikes your fancy.

BEASTFLAME
Riverclan - Warrior - AMAB (he/him) - 44 moons
The Stone Sentinel
needs: friends in riverclan, enemies in any clan, littermates, apprentice, parents, anything else.
does not currently need: former mentor, biological children, mate.

RASPBERRYSWIRL
Shadowclan - Warrior - AFAB (she/her) - 21 moons
The Cursed Lover
needs: friends in any clan, younger half-siblings (apprentice-aged), mother, baby dad/mate, anything else.
does not currently need: father, apprentices, biological kids, littermates.

FOXFURY
Shadowclan- Warrior - AFAB (she/her) - 42 moons
The Renegade
(foxfury just joined shadowclan and is a former outsider and dusk syndicate member)
needs: friends in shadowclan, enemies of every affiliation, flings/love interests, outsider family (estranged), anything else.
does not currently need: apprentices, biological children.

GRACKLEKIT
Windclan - Kit - AMAB (he/him) - 1 moon
The Dreamweaver
needs: friends in windclan, enemies in windclan, maybe a partner in crime, future mentor, anything else.
does not currently need: relations in other clans, family.

COPPERPAW
Thunderclan - Apprentice - AMAB (he/him) - 6 moons
The Lost Legacy
needs: friends in thunderclan or outsiders, competition/enemies in thunderclan (might dislike him because he’s half outsider), adoptive family, anything else.
does not currently need: biological family.

HEMLOCKKIT (in development)
Shadowclan - Kit - AFAB
The Deadly Daydream
(this one is a little weird because i submitted her to a kit finder and if she gets accepted she’s going to be a kit but if she doesn’t i’m going to make her as a warrior)
needs: possible everything lol.
does not currently need: possibly family, depends if she gets accepted by the kit finder.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), foxfury (shc), beastflame (rc), gracklekit (wc), copperpaw (tc), orion (atari), autumn (outsider)
character bios
EVERYTHING FINDER

Last edited by ophelia; Yesterday at 10:35 PM.
Old Today, 06:53 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ophelia’s everything finder

@ophelia Halfpaw would be a perfect friend for Copperpaw since he comes from outside too! Any ideas?

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 08:42 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Busy

- Beachkit/paw + Beastflame -
Wanted Role: Apprentice

- Overall -

Hey there! Sorry if this application looks a bit tiny, I’m probably rushing to find Beachkit a mentor. By now, he would have reached the age of six moons, and seeing as I love what all I’ve seen of Beastflame’s character so far, I thought I’d offer him up as a potential apprentice. I am currently working on making Beachkit a biography, so I don’t quite have it finished yet, but I have a feeling his personality is pretty easy to grasp. He spends half of the time he should be sleeping overthinking every detail about his day, regretting his smallest of actions, and simply being a generally self-loathing character, so if you are uncomfortable with reading posts that involve some severe low self-esteem (especially once he becomes an apprentice), then I would avoid accepting this application. He struggles with panic and nervousness during every conversation he has, and in spite of his efforts to find admirable attributes in himself, he thoughts normally end up drifting so the bad things instead during the process. He is definitely selfless, willing to put himself into a dangerous situation, but unfortunately, the leading motive in this is his lack of a care for his own safety, and the idea that he is less deserving of existence than everybody else. In the end, he can be pretty miserable, but when it comes to strengths, he is courageous… in his own way. He interprets his constant nervousness as cowardice, but in the end, he’s always willing to defend and/or fight for himself and anybody else he’s supposed to. Unfortunately for him, I decided to give him the bewitched Purrk, and now every time he gets too nervous, some crazy things happen, but I’ll go into depth on that a bit later. I think he and Beastflame could have an interesting mentor/apprentice relationship with one another, with the differences in their personalities. Beastflame would definitely freak Beachpaw out in the beginning, but he would adjust a bit as time goes by.

- Dynamic -

Beachpaw suffers from the constant paranoia that everybody who cared for him is just faking it out of sympathy, and all he really is, of course, some sort of burden. He does see the lack of realism and reasoning behind this, but it is hard for him to just abandon the idea without another note of thought. With Beastflame’s brute temper and sharp tongue, at least at the start of his apprenticeship, Beachpaw would be absolute terrified, and I can see his panic and hesitation getting on Beastflame’s nerves every once and a while. They would be an unusual combination- the stone-serious type and the kid who faints the moment somebody yells at him. Beachpaw will probably want to vomit the moment he hears the intimidating name, ‘Beastflame’ get tossed out during his apprenticeship ceremony. But as Beachpaw adjusts to Beastflame’s personality, I can seem him taking the influence and slowly but surely start to get a bit tougher himself. That isn’t saying to much, though, seeing as he’s as fragile as a feather at the moment, but with an older tom like Beastflame’s influence, he would almost certainly be motivated to kick some courage into himself. Even still, Beachpaw would constantly be worried about his impression on Beastflame, and the stress to impress him even slightly would be terribly overwhelming. All things considered, Beastflame might get annoyed with the fact that Beachpaw can’t string up a single sentence without stuttering and stammering himself into oblivion, but Beachpaw would take a lot of inspiration from Beastflame’s own behaviour.

- Problem Child -

Alright. So Beachpaw’s bewitched Purrk has just been accepted, and although it’s a bit hard to explain, I’ll try to anyway. Basically, the more increasingly nervous he gets, the more severely loud/bright/painful a non existent commotion will feel. If that doesn’t make sense, basically, Beachpaw will hallucinate in a way, seeing bright and flashing colors, hearing screams, shouts, and alarms, and feeling physical discomfort like pain, but none of it will be real. Unfortunate, it will feel very real to him, and the more anxious he gets in a situation, the worse this will get. It might begin with the ground swirling slightly as his heart begins to beat faster, or a distant sound of somebody telling him to ‘shut up’ or ‘run’. Of course, these sounds/sights/feelings will only worsen the nervousness, and it’s really a never ending cycle. Beastflame might be present during one of Beachpaw’s first few times dealing with this, since Beachpaw will only actually experience it once he reaches apprenticeship. It could add something interesting to their relationship with one another. Anyway, once again, I apologize if there isn’t much information here. Have a nice day!

~ @ophelia ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; Today at 08:44 AM.
Old Today, 09:48 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

owl has plans for kits soonish if hemlock isn't selected for kit finder! <3

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3