Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM

Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:00 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
She laughed as she watched the kit try the move. The little kit had done her absolute best for doing it her first time. Silverpaw watched her try to pounce unbalanced, which had ultimately been the reason why she had fallen. "That was a good first try! If you keep practicing, I think you could be leader of RiverClan." The compliment that Rowankit had thrown her off. She wasn't used to compliments like that. "Why thank you! I have been practicing for a whole moon. I'm not much older than you and your brother." She had remembered being ushered out of the nursery by her own mother when Rowankits mother had started her kitting.
Rowankit smiled, flexing her paws before picking herself up. She wrinkled her nose once more, ears dropping along with her confidence. Failure was such a big thing for a little kit, and her emotions burned up inside her chest. After all, she had just flopped in front of one of the coolest cats in her clan! She flicked the tip of her tail, looking up at Silver with a pitiful expression. "Really?" She squeaked, emotions changing within a flash. Leader? That's so cool! She thought. I'd be the best leader ever!
Rowan looked up at Silverpaw, blinking as she mentioned how small their age gap was. Rowan had hardly realized that Silverpaw was only a few moons older than her. It seemed like so long ago she was hazily watching her apprentice ceremony. She longed for the day that she'd be announced an apprentice, as soon as she escaped the clutches of camp, she'd run as far as her legs could take her.
A smile adorned her maw, and she chirped out of excitement. "When I'm an apprentice, do you think you could hunt with me!?" She asked. "We could run for moons out there I bet!"
Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:55 AM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Robinkit stared at him for a moment before giving him a soft smile. Was she really pretty? The compiments that the tom had thrown at her set her mind off balance.

"Thanks Ferretkit, you're the nicest cat I've ever talked to,"

She said giving him another headbutt.
He butted her back, purring. "Just telling the truth."
Old August 2nd, 2022, 05:46 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Blossomflight finished her warrior duties quickly, hoping to meet some friendly cats in the clearing. She decided to sit patiently until one introduced themselves.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 06:52 PM

My Mood: Fine

Applekit wandered into the clearing looking for something or one to play with. She scuffled with a leaf before halting her play and going back to the nursery.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 10:59 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
He butted her back, purring. "Just telling the truth."
Robinkit purred back at him.

"You're too nice Ferretkit!"

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:36 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Hollowkit paused, ears swiveling as the kit muttered. He stayed there for a moment, thinking. "Its alright. I shouldn't have interrupted you." He sniffled, not looking back at them. "You.. probably don't like to be bothered, when you're trying to sleep like that." Hollowkit murmured softly, casting a glance back at them. @Wintersun
//sorry if this seems rushed, I wanted to post something before I went to bed. Also, whats your timezone? Mine is CST

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
Hollowkit paused, ears swiveling as the kit muttered. He stayed there for a moment, thinking. "Its alright. I shouldn't have interrupted y//ou." He sniffled, not looking back at them. "You.. probably don't like to be bothered, when you're trying to sleep like that." Hollowkit murmured softly, casting a glance back at them. @Wintersun
//sorry if this seems rushed, I wanted to post something before I went to bed. Also, whats your timezone? Mine is CST
Robinkit huffed
I shouldn't be so bratty"

She grumbled, repeating the words that were often said to her by queens or other kits.

//That's okay! I think it's MNT Time for me

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D View Post
Blossomflight basked in the warm sun, wishing she had a friend by her side. not one cat had spoken to her... she was beginning to get worried. "So many of these vats no each other..." Blossomflight quietly observed. "if only cats would accept me..." Blossomflight was new to the clan, and no cat even looked at her. it was as if she didnt exist! She sighed and retreated to the warriors den. Perhaps som friendly cats would speak to her there.
Willowpaw caught notice of the new clan member, she looked so lonely.
Well, It's not like I have anyone to talk to."
She thought solemnly before rushing to the she-cat before she retreated into teh warriors den.
"H-hello!"

Willowpaw tried to be cheerful, but her anxiety got the better of her and she sounded like a nervouse kit. Willowpaw didn't quite look at Blossomflight, woried of what her reaction to her bi-coloured eyes and dirty looking pelt would be. When she was a kit, she thought it was so cool that non of the other kits had different colours in each eye, she also thought that the brown and black splotches on her silky white pelt made her look ready for anything, almost as if she was dirtied from battle and hunts. It was different now, and the once confident outgoing kit had turned into a self consious apprentice, only really talking to her mentor and no one else unless they started the conversation, but this was different for her, and she didn't know how it would turn out.

Old August 3rd, 2022, 05:42 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

"Hello!" Blossomflight said, excitedly. The first thing she noticed was the young molly's beautiful eyes and unique pelt. "Wow, your eyes are very pretty!" Blossomflight exclaimed. "Im really glad you introduced yourself... its been so lonely here with nobody to talk to!" The She-Cat warrior was admiring the apprentice's bravery to meet somebody new.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 12:21 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Robinkit huffed
I shouldn't be so bratty"

She grumbled, repeating the words that were often said to her by queens or other kits.

//That's okay! I think it's MNT Time for me
Hollowkit turned around, looking at Robinkit. "Well.. there's nothing wrong with being a little fierce. I bet you could scratch somebodies face off if you wanted. Maybe just.. only scratch people who deserve it." He smiled sheepishly, trying to make Robinkit laugh and lighten the mood. He padded back over to her, giving her a look that asked for permission to sit next to her.

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; August 3rd, 2022 at 12:21 PM.