Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:57 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 08:49 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:21 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:58 AM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:04 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default some questions are best left unanswered. [p]

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector

---

There were things he never understood. Why the sky was blue like water, why some water wasn't blue, why birds could fly and cats couldn't. But more than anything the mystery surrounding the beginning of his life stumped him the most. The current medicine cats haven't been around long. Elmshadow passed before he ever had a chance to speak with him. Before he was coherent enough to form these thoughts he was now riddled with. But he figures it's worth a shot nonetheless. Even if all he's offered is a shrug or some condolences it's better than not trying at all. And Bitternpaw would not be known for not trying when he could.

Standing before the medicine cat den, he stares into the dim entrance with narrowed, determined eyes. In his maw was an offering-- he didn't know much of the temperament of either of the healer cats aside from the times they had interacted with him to help him through a bout of illness, so he figures the best way to begin a conversation was with a useful gift. Or at least what he hopes is useful, anyway. He didn't know a thing about herbs or plants or any of the like. But everything seemed to have it's use. That's what he figured anyway.

Without so much as calling into the space to announce his presence he enters, eyeing the familiar walls of the den that his pelt carries the scent of. Only a moon. It's only been a moon since he was well enough to escape this place and here he was willingly coming back. Was he a glutton for punishment or something? Blinking and adjusting to the lighting, he locks eyes with the medicine cat apprentice. Not exactly the one he wanted to speak with but he would do. An ear flicks as the silence spans and he goes on with his staring but soon enough he approaches and drops the yellow flowers at the other's paws.

"Found these while hunting." He explains curtly, matter-of-fact. There were lots of yellow flowers amongst the grasses but hopefully this pair of dandelions would help some cat out there. He didn't really care. It was just an excuse to slink his way in here. "The clan can use all the supplies it can get. No idea what they are. Figured they could help, one way or another."

mossfreckle | @ellie

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:37 AM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: some questions are best left unanswered. [p]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Silvery tabby form slunk into the medicine cats den with a pair of dandelions clenched within his maw, mossy hues flicked momentarily to draw the feline from peripheral to central as a partially familiar scent hit his freckled nose - in and out, in and out, a sickly danse macabre this now apprentice had been playing… admittedly the herbalist had little clue who the tom was, simply recognised a scent that had lingered within his den for a while when he had first taken the role of medicine cat apprentice, a role he no longer help… a singular words ripped off, the world now on his shoulders. Lanky oriental form rose and dipped up to a mountainous arch, white tipped paws pressed resistantly against the sand hewn stones as thorn like claws sunk into the sandy floor as the stretch extended from claw tip to tail before he rose and ran his mauve-pink tounge over his white twinged maw, an odd visit for sure, the air lacking of sour illness or the bittersweet metallic tang it seemed the shadows now whispered for requiem, for mental reprieve. The freckled medicine cat padded forward on diligent white tipped paws, angular head bobbed to take a closer look at the flower offering that Bitternpaw had set before him as of the stones of the scared den made up a sacrificial alter, ”Dandelions,” Mossfreckle meowed acutely impressed that the seemingly random flower Bitternpaw had brought was actually useful past adorning the medicine den, ”a good guess, thank you,” he meowed over his shoulder as he made a quick deposit of the herbs to their meticulously organised pile before returning once more. Mossy hues settled softly on the golden eyed apprentice in silent assessment, ”Did you need anything, Bitternpaw?” his words were curt and to the point but didn’t lack his usual calm and polite demeanour, his tones smoothly professional as his tail twitched idly as he waited with large oriental shaped ears which perked upwards like guards awaiting an order.. well… awaiting words, Bitternpaw’s words held little sway over him but as a medicine cat he tasked himself with handling both physical and mental strive and this seemed the later so he was all ears.

{ @Silver ~ Bitternpaw }
[ short /w\ ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; May 17th, 2024 at 10:41 AM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:50 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: some questions are best left unanswered. [p]

he/him // 7 moons
42/100

---

The praise rolls off his back pleasantly. At least his offering was useful. And he wouldn't doubt that the medicine cat would tell him if it wasn't. Dipping his head respectfully, thinking back on their last encounter, he tells himself that he needs to be on his best behavior. Lest he get shooed away and he stews on his thoughts for the next moon.

He takes a seat when he's questioned, deciding that alone was an invitation to stay and talk, long tail curling politely over his front paws. How best to go about the conversation, however? The topic of his mother was never one he spoke too often of. Not with anyone except maybe his siblings when they brought it up. But he cannot help the guilt that's pooled in his belly. The guilt of existing whereas she no longer does. Was it his fault directly? Was it his father's fault directly? The questions gnaw at him relentlessly until he's heaving a sigh and steeling his gaze.

"Mossfreckle. Did you know my mother? Could you... Tell me anything about her?"

Chances were that he couldn't. The medicine cat apprentice was still quite young, after all, and most likely would have been training when his mother was still alive. So the chances were slim. But he had to try. Had to see if anyone had answers.

"If you have nothing to tell me it's fine. If you're busy and want me to leave, that's fine. Just wanted to ask."

mossfreckle | @ellie

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !