Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Born of River Blood [p]
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 06:24 PM
WarriorGalaxy's Characters
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 06:19 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:10 PM

Old March 5th, 2024, 02:33 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default training a troublesome little child

Sunnypaw’s Training Thread
Training Tracker - to be added
Current Mentor - Applebees @/Eden

Sunnypaw got up from her nest, tilting her head towards the sky. Apprentice life had been boring so far - no patrols, no training, no getting out of camp... She should go pester her mentor Applebees today!! She was super excited to start training. She’d become one of the greatest warriors ever, obviously. A beam was spread wide across her maw as she marched into the warrior’s den, not lacking any confidence, that was for sure. Okay okay, how was she supposed to go about this? Just bap her mentor on the head and hope Applebees would love her from the first moment on? Sunnypaw decided she needed an amazing reputation in the clan if she wanted to become a strong warrior. Yeah... maybe she’d push that goal back for a bit. She didn’t want to care too much about what others thought of her. As she bounded over to Applebees’ nest, she suddenly felt her weight shift awkwardly onto a wrong leg and she landed on the floor with a plop. She layed there for a few moments, batting her paws at the air like a bug that had been flipped the wrong way around, then realized it was super easy to just roll onto her other side.

The bright ginger molly laughed and chose to go through with her original plan. It was unlikely the warrior hadn’t noticed her presence by now but regardless of that, she outstretched a paw and attempted to pat Applebees’ on the head. “Mentorcat, I’m bored. You better head out for training with me right now because I can’t wait any longer! I wanna be strong and I wanna eat fish. I wanna do all the things a real warrior can do. Please please please?” Her eyes widened and sparkled with that “i want something” attitude.

@Eden

Old March 9th, 2024, 06:31 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: training a troublesome little child

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Applebees had chosen to listen to the healer's advice and took things easy while her neck healed. She could thank them that she was still alive otherwise she would be like the others who died from the same injury. Of course, it was still sore, it would leave her neck feeling a bit stiff once in a while but it eventually went away. It had also left her to sit here stuck in her thoughts about the raid and about what she could do. She had felt like she was stuck in some sort of dark sea, endlessly going on for miles no one or nothing in sight. Applebees recklessly fought with abandon, attacking the enemy just because she was angry and it wasn't for her clan.

After she spoke with Cliff when she thought she had died, she realized she had lost herself to grief. That wouldn't do now, no longer would she hold herself back she would better herself and move on, like he wanted. The flame molly startled awake when she felt her head being patted, was she dreaming of herself as a kit again? She opened a blue eye to see a blurry orange mass in front of her, blinking a couple of times to clear her vision she could see it was Sunnypaw. "Oh my, in such a rush to grow up already aren't we?" she gave a groggy chuckle as she got up on her feet. "No need to, we can go out now, maybe do some hunting since that shouldn't be too strenuous, maybe a good ol' territory tour" she waved a paw as to show the other to follow.

@starry
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Last edited by Kix; March 9th, 2024 at 06:39 PM.