Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A beginning and an end...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:21 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:02 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:51 PM
Ooble Art Showcase!
by ooble
Last post by ooble
Today 05:41 PM
LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS ☆...
by nyme
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 05:35 PM

Old January 8th, 2024, 12:06 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Default foxpaw's training

FOXPAW'S TRAINING TRACKER
☐ = incomplete
☑ = complete

Territory Tour:
☐ Smallpines [RiverClan Border]
☐ Herondive Hollow [ShadowClan Border]
☐ Thunderglade [WindClan Border]
☐ Outskirts Border

☐ Willow's Rise
☑ Firefly Cove
☑ Cattail Pond
☐ Haggard Ruins

Training Instances:
☐ Battle
☐ Hunting
Tree Climbing
Learning Herbs

Clan Meetings Attended:
☑ - January Meeting
☑ - March Meeting

☐ 27/100 Posts
☐ Two Month Existance [3.8.24]

☐ Final Assessment

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 5th, 2024 at 05:58 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 12:07 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Default Re: foxpaw's training

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
Poking her head into the apprentice's den after getting in some stretches herself, Redhawk let her eyes adjust to the dark in order to find the pelt of Foxpaw. Today would be their first day of training, and she was so excited! "F-Foxpaw! It's t-time for t-training!" she called softly before backing out of the den and waiting for the young she-cat to appear.

[ @ChristmasFawn ]

Last edited by taillow; January 10th, 2024 at 11:55 AM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 02:52 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
Poking her head into the apprentice's den after getting in some stretches herself, Redhawk let her eyes adjust to the dark in order to find the pelt of Foxpaw. Today would be their first day of training, and she was so excited! "F-Foxpaw! It's t-time for t-training!" she called softly before backing out of the den and waiting for the young she-cat to appear.

[ @ChristmasFawn ]

foxpaw
She/her
6 moons old
————————————————

Foxpaw was sleeping in the apprentice den when all of the sudden she was awakened by RedHawks voice, her head listed and looked at at redhawk at the exit of the den. Her sleepy eyes slowly opened wide until she realized she had training, TRAINING!, she got up and darted out of the den without tripping over her den mates tail or paws. She past redhawk quickly before realizing it, her paws stopped moving and she slid into a stop, a embarrassed red face a

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; January 8th, 2024 at 02:53 PM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 12:03 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Redhawk
Squeaking in surprise at the eagerness Foxpaw displayed while rushing out of the den and, subsequently, past her, Redhawk's whiskers twitched as she smiled. "We'll sss-start with a tour of o-our territory, and t-then if we h-have time focus on sss-some hunting starters. Sound g-good?" She was eager to make sure the young cat knew the important landmarks and the general territory layout.

With a nod towards the young cat, Red started towards the camp entrance and ducked underneath it to emerge out into the territory. "Any p-place you want to c-check out first?" the reddish-brown warrior asked, wondering if Foxpaw had heard of any of ThunderClan's landmarks and wanted to go see them first.

[ @ChristmasFawn ]

Old January 15th, 2024, 12:48 PM

Quote:

Redhawk
Squeaking in surprise at the eagerness Foxpaw displayed while rushing out of the den and, subsequently, past her, Redhawk's whiskers twitched as she smiled. "We'll sss-start with a tour of o-our territory, and t-then if we h-have time focus on sss-some hunting starters. Sound g-good?" She was eager to make sure the young cat knew the important landmarks and the general territory layout.

With a nod towards the young cat, Red started towards the camp entrance and ducked underneath it to emerge out into the territory. "Any p-place you want to c-check out first?" the reddish-brown warrior asked, wondering if Foxpaw had heard of any of ThunderClan's landmarks and wanted to go see them first.

[ @ChristmasFawn ]

~Placeholder for header~
foxpaw
She/her
6 moons old
-----------------------

Foxpaw gulped before turning around to see her mentor, she listened closely. the little apprentice nodded and followed her mentor out of camp. she emerged out from the entrance and looked around, her body started hugging redhawk closely as she felt nervous and worried of what could happen in the territory while she was out there.

She had heard many things of a death of a clanmate, or seeing a clanmate injured. Coming out of camp was a it scary since she was leaving the safety of camp, and she was use to safety. On hearing her mentor speak, she shook her head as she didn't really know anything other then little rumors and conversation here and there about the territory. The comfort of the camp start to feel like it was reeling her back in but of course her mentor's confidence made her feel like she should stay out in the open world with Redhawk.

Landmarks she never knew were a thing, all she could see was snow, snow, snow and more snow with trees. The little Apprentice who is smaller then most average apprentice, looked at her mentor" where are we gonna go?" she gestured a bit sloppy but still good enough to be understand.

[ i have a rough feeling redhawk will be most liked by foxpaw XD]

Old January 17th, 2024, 01:06 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Redhawk
Perhaps because it was her first apprentice, or because she had a bleeding heart when it came to the Clan's youth, Redhawk smiled warmly as Foxpaw stuck close to her. She made a mental note to always look out for her and protect her at all costs. She pressed her flank comfortingly against the young 'paw's and tipped her head to touch her nose to her ear.

Intently paying attention to her gestures, something she was starting to get better at reading, Redhawk thought for a moment. The closest spot to camp was now the cove, and it was a nice day out... perhaps they'd start there. With a soft hum, she replied, "We'll head t-towards Firefly Cove f-first!" She didn't think RiverClan would try something like attacking now, not with everything going on lately. But she would still be on her guard.

Soon enough her paws brought her to the edge of the cove, the white frost crunching under paw. The cove looked vastly different than it did in greenleaf. Snow coated almost everything... though it was still beautiful in its own way. "Lots of prey can be found here - when it's w-warmer," she started, looking at Foxpaw. "In greenleaf you'll sss-see fireflies, and a bunch of f-flowers! Reds and b-blues and yellows and p-purples..." Many different colors, all looking lovely in full bloom.

"If you come out h-here on a patrol, m-make sure to be careful. K-Keep your senses alert; RiverClan isn't a Clan you w-want to encounter on a b-bad day. SSS-So just... make ss-sure you keep yourself ss-safe." Hopefully soon they could get into battle training and Foxpaw would have a bit of knowledge on how to defend herself.

[ @SpiritWolf_yt - Foxpaw ]

Old February 6th, 2024, 10:22 AM

Quote:

Redhawk
Perhaps because it was her first apprentice, or because she had a bleeding heart when it came to the Clan's youth, Redhawk smiled warmly as Foxpaw stuck close to her. She made a mental note to always look out for her and protect her at all costs. She pressed her flank comfortingly against the young 'paw's and tipped her head to touch her nose to her ear.

Intently paying attention to her gestures, something she was starting to get better at reading, Redhawk thought for a moment. The closest spot to camp was now the cove, and it was a nice day out... perhaps they'd start there. With a soft hum, she replied, "We'll head t-towards Firefly Cove f-first!" She didn't think RiverClan would try something like attacking now, not with everything going on lately. But she would still be on her guard.

Soon enough her paws brought her to the edge of the cove, the white frost crunching under paw. The cove looked vastly different than it did in greenleaf. Snow coated almost everything... though it was still beautiful in its own way. "Lots of prey can be found here - when it's w-warmer," she started, looking at Foxpaw. "In greenleaf you'll sss-see fireflies, and a bunch of f-flowers! Reds and b-blues and yellows and p-purples..." Many different colors, all looking lovely in full bloom.

"If you come out h-here on a patrol, m-make sure to be careful. K-Keep your senses alert; RiverClan isn't a Clan you w-want to encounter on a b-bad day. SSS-So just... make ss-sure you keep yourself ss-safe." Hopefully soon they could get into battle training and Foxpaw would have a bit of knowledge on how to defend herself.

[ @SpiritWolf_yt - Foxpaw ]

~Placeholder for header~
foxpaw
She/her
7 moons old
-----------------------

Foxpaw nodded as her mentor said firefly cove, she followed Redhawk closely as they arrived at the cove, it was beautiful, she listened to her mentor talk about the cove with interest. Her ears perked as she looked around"What kind of prey can be found here?" she gestured her words the best she could as she looked at redhawk with curiousity.

With redhawks warning about being here she nodded in understanding and waited for her mentor to respond to her question.

[ I thought i replied to this, I'm so sorry also sorry if this is sloppy ]

Old February 14th, 2024, 12:24 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | ThunderClan Warrior
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Prey? That was a good question; leaf-bare made it difficult to find prey anywhere but Redhawk knew the cove to be filled much more in the warmer moons. "Just about a-anything. Mice, voles, sss-squirrels - which you can f-find all over the f-forest really!" Her tail swished low to the ground behind her as the reddish-brown warrior glanced around again, trying to see if she could spot any rustling. Unfortunately, nothing stood out. "Usually t-they come out d-during the warmer moons. T-The grass is a bit t-taller as well sss-so you can use it t-to hide in when sss-stalking prey."

Red lingered for a moment on the cove, waiting to see if Foxpaw had anymore questions. If she did, the warrior would answer them, and then after move on towards their next landmark. She wanted to get at least the four major landmarks in their territory done before the sun would start to set. "Next we'll b-be visiting Cat-ttail Pond. Come on!" With a gleeful grin the fluffy warrior started to trot away from the cove and back into the tree-thick forest that was home.

Thankfully not too far from the cove was the pond - a landmark in which they had stolen from RiverClan. "C-Cattail Pond once b-belonged to RiverClan - but w-we recently t-took it from t-them during a h-heated battle. Different k-kinds of herbs can b-be found here, along w-with water-d-dwelling prey like fish!" Padding up close to the edge of the pond and peering in, she saw a few dark shapes floating beneath the surface - all of them scattering as her shadow loomed over.

[ @SpiritWolf_yt - no worries at all! it's wonderful! apologies on my end for the delay, won't happen again ]

Old March 9th, 2024, 05:25 PM

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Foxpaw
She/her | Female
Purk: none
Apprentice
Mentor: Redhawk @tally
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Foxpaw flicked her ear as she took in the view, then when redhawk started moving she followed, her eyes gleamed with happiness as she followed her mentor to cattail pond, upon reaching there she looked into the reflection of the pond and saw fish swimming around. At first she thought about trying to catch fish but decided not to and just looked into it. Thunderclan took it back from a heated battle? It must of happened before she even was born. Her blue and orange eyes peered at the reflection for awhile before turning to her mentor”do you think RiverClan will try and take the territory back?” she gestured curiously since the pond belonged to RiverClan.

( sorry for small post I usually do longer but I’m losing motives a little ]

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; March 11th, 2024 at 10:39 AM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 02:51 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Redhawk - ThunderClan Warrior

Watching her apprentice's gestures carefully - she liked to think she had gotten the hang of understanding by now - Redhawk pondered on the question for a little bit. She wouldn't put it past them to try and take it back at some point, but they would need to get more organized first. "T-They might. But don't worry - Bumblestar has done a g-good job at keeping it for T-ThunderClan," she answered, knowing it was the truth. The battle for Firefly Cove was not one easily forgotten, which made defending it easier to do.

"Next we'll move past Haggard Ruins - t-this is where our old camp used to be, before the sss-sink hole." Moving away from the pond and through the forest now, Redhawk tried to note the placement of the sun in the sky. They would need to wrap up the tour soon and head back before it started getting any later.

Arriving at the wreckage of their old camp, Redhawk gently placed her tail on Foxpaw's back to indicate her to stop. "Don't get too close, t-the ground around it might sss-still be loose." Carefully the warrior crept closer to the gaping hole, peering up and over the jagged piece of earth that still sat crumpled. It was breathtaking in a certain way, and it poked at the nostalgia in her heart. She glanced to Foxpaw to watch as her apprentice took the sight in.

[ @SpiritWolf_yt no worries!! let me know if you end up losing motive for fox and need to shelve her ]