Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by Myling
Today 09:28 AM
ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 09:18 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:14 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 08:51 AM
Bye y'all
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:40 AM

Old May 21st, 2024, 07:30 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default silentpaw's battle lesson

Silentpaw's Battle Lesson

Things to cover:
☆ Belly Rake
☆ Front Paw Blow
☆ Forepaw Slash
☆ Killing Bite
☆ Leap-and-Hold
☆ Play Dead
☆ Teeth Grip

[ starting post to be added ]

Teacher: Palesong @/starry
Participant(s): Silentpaw @/Starphobia

( trying out a new style for future rc lesson threads lol )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: silentpaw's battle lesson

[ This is set before ShadowClan's move. ]

Palesong
she/her | shadowclan warrior | 11 moons
Dainty white, orange-spotted paws moved swiftly across the earthy ground. Determined aquamarine hues gazed at the apprentices den, a goal stuck in Palesong's mind. She hadn't been assigned an apprentice yet - she supposed it was because she was still pretty young and new to all this warrior stuff - so why not help others with their training? It's not like she was too shy to approach someone, so she could use that to her benifit today. Tentatively she stepped into the den, curiously scanning her surroundings. Not much had changed since her own time in here. Well, it wasn't much of a wonder, since she had only been a warrior for little over a moon.

It didn't take long to find a "target". She settled on a calico tomcat, who if she recalled correctly was called Silentpaw? That was an odd name, in her opinion. Was he really that quiet? It was unimaginable to her; she was quite a loudmouth who liked to talk to everyone all day. Even if it was a grumpy cat like Yellowtwist, she wouldn't give up on having a conversation with them, because that's just something she enjoyed doing. With a bright smile on her maw to create a good mood from the beginning, the small shecat trotted over to Silentpaw's nest and attempted to gently touch him with one of her clean front paws. Hopefully that would wake him up and not be perceived as a rude gesture.

"Silentpawww!" she mewed in a friendly way. "I know I'm not your mentor, buuut I thought I'd help you out regardless. Do you want to join me for some.. uh... battle training?" It took a moment to figure out what they'd do today, but that was the first thing that came to her mind so why not roll with it?

[ @Starphobia ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 21st, 2024, 12:34 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: silentpaw's battle lesson

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute torbie tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 7 Moons | Selectively Mute | Silent, Anti-social
[21/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Now what the hell was waking him up?
With a mostly internal groan, Silentpaw lifted his head and blinked several times before looking up at the strange warrior standing before him. He recognised this warrior, he could have sworn he'd seen her somewhere around camp before. Despite this he was very unfamiliar with this cat. And she definitely had no reason to be randomly barging in and bothering him right now.

With a blank, emotionless gaze he looked the warrior up and down, before raising an eyebrow in question. Battle training, huh? Silentpaw had been looking forward to this specific training session, but it seemed to never have come. And now that the opportunity was right here in front of him, he had no choice but to take it no matter how much he didn't want to get up and immediately start training.

With a strained grunt, he sat up, and looked at the warrior straight in the eyes again, his expression still unchanging and emotionless. Silentpaw was going to cooperate this time, but if this warrior came off as distasteful to Silentpaw, he was going to be distasteful right back.

@starry
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!