Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM

Old March 29th, 2024, 10:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

As quickly as she passed out, Rainkit was waking back up. She was surrounded by faces, two of which were familiar to her: mama and Quietkit. Blue eyes blinked a couple times, dazzled by the concern on their faces. "Wha- What's happening? Why are you guys staring at me?" Her voice would coo through her raspy breaths.

That was odd, Rainkit felt very out of breath and her chest felt. . . funny. Her gaze seemed to focus on the space between her and her mama's face. "My chest feels funny," the black and white she-kit would speak softly. Was her heart racing? Something felt weird there. The more she thought about it, the more it created panic within the kitten. Her heartrate would rise, making her feel dizzier. Her eyes would glaze over with this, the only thing that signaled she was on the brink of passing out again.

"I don't like this. . ."

@Rose - Lostspark | @Omari - Midnightpaw | @Morrigan - Quietkit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 31st, 2024, 10:59 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Hawkbite had been enjoying a sunbathing moment, a rarity in his rather busy life lately. Unlike some of the clan, he enjoyed being in the open clearing, being right smack in the middle of a sunspot. He didn't care if cats stared, in fact, he enjoyed the attention. Now, with his promotion, he'd gotten plenty of attention and his paws itched for relaxation. It was. . . odd to say the least. A new experience that left Hawkbite contemplating the reliability of his clanmates. Nonetheless, he'd never complain aloud as he stepped up to the role and dealt with tasks his clanmates didn't want to do.

Ugh, the thoughts made his tail twitch. It was a tempting prey for a kit who sought play. In fact, that was exactly how he'd met Mothkit. Gosh, he loved that little kit.

Hawkbite suddenly felt his pelt tingle. A sixth sense that signaled someone was staring at him. He wouldn't give away his unease as his gaze casually scanned the clearing for who could've been watching. He came up empty and it was. . . concerning. It was unusual for someone to stay just out of his sight, especially in the camp. That was a Lostspark thing, not typical of some other warrior or apprentice.

His pelt continued to tingle and to attempt soothing it, he sat up and gave his limbs a stretch. Once more, his gaze would casually scan, searching the darker corners briefly. He didn't want to give himself away.

Ah, there they are.

Hawkbite's gaze briefed Silkkit hiding away. He didn't process who he was at first, but he averted his gaze before they'd have a chance to realize they were caught. The Commander fully rose to his paws and padded slowly towards the kill-pile, which happened to not be too far from the young feline.

He scooped up a squirrel, carrying it to a spot nearby. Now that he was within earshot, he made sure his voice was clear and almost welcoming. "Gosh, I don't know how I'm going to eat all of this! I sure hope someone's nearby to share this with!" Hawkbite exclaimed, his gaze scanning around aimlessly, acting dumb to Silkkit's presence.

@bubble[error]. -- Just a Mothkit mention
Silkkit's nose twitched, and the scent of something sinfully delectable brought him out of his thoughts, and quelled the emotions that raged within his little chest. He did not peel an eye open until he heard a somewhat familiar voice speak.
It was brown stripey....
He tried to sneak a glance at the warrior, eyes trying not to openly beeline straight for the prey he held in his possession.
He rose to his paws, carefully squeezing out of the hidey spot he'd nearly outgrown.
For a moment he wondered if he'd made a mistake, suddenly feeling uncomfortable with being so exposed to the surrounding bodies that idly passed him. The lilac point shuddered, his paws already trying to back pedal.
When his rump hit something that was behind him, he jumped.

Silkkit swung his head quickly to look at what he bumped into.
Oh. It was just his hiding spot.
His fur puffed defensively, feeling stupid.
He lowered his head and rubbed a paw over one of his ears before looking for stripey again. With a slight tremble to his paws, and deciding actually talking to someone would be better than stewing in his emotions, he padded forward.
"If no one has offered, I uh... Would like some of the squirrel you have there."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow nodded at Mistlewhisker's dismissal for now, and the feline continued past the enforcer to let her handle the rest of the patrols. She found herself a seat in the clearing where she could tear away at a frog wasn't the one that Shadowpaw caught, the warrior liked to ;eave the fresher prey for the queens, elders, and kits to enjoy. Besides a little staleness never hurt anyone. As per the unfortunate usual, the rest of the patrols trickled in slowly, and some not appearing at all or some not seeming to bring in any prey. Moonmeadow gave a disappointed sigh and looked away, it wasn't her business the inadequacies of her fellow clan members, that was Mistlewhisker's job but it was just so frustrating. It was like they didn't even care for Shadowclan. Hunting was how they lived, they would literally die out without hunting and the cats of her clan, the so-called warriors, were not even showing up for patrols. The feline lashed her tail, once then twice, before letting their anger dissipate. It seemed that alongside extra border patrols, Moonmeadow would be sure to ask for more hunting patrols to carry the dead weight.

Eventually, the enforcer was done with her patrols and Moonmeadow looked up expectantly, half of the frog remained untouched despite Moonmeadow's remaining hunger. It was to share over their chat if Mistlewhisker wanted. It made the warrior feel a little bad now for choosing a purposely older piece of prey but she was sure that Mistlewhisker would appreciate the thought."I wanted to speak about a couple of things with you. Let's start with my concerns about Shadowpaw's training. As I said earlier, that wasn't just Shadowpaw's first hunting patrol or anything but her first time hunting in general." Moonmeadow spoke in a sort of hushed tone, she didn't want anyone over hearing, especially Shadowpaw. It wasn't the apprentice's fault but Moonemadow wanted to be sure that Shadowpaw had no way of feeling bad for her lack of training. Concern was apparent in the warrior's tone but so too was the flames of anger licking it as she continued, "I wouldn't mind giving her mentor a piece of my mind, just neglecting their mentoring duties and all, but I figured your words would hold a bit more weight. If necessary I would be more than happy to take Shadowpaw as an apprentice, or at least give lessons and try and catch the poor thing up while you high ranks tell her mentor to figure it out or get her a new one."

Moonmeadow stopped, taking a breath of air after realizing just how much they had spoken. Mistlewhisker was sure to see why they were concerned on this. Hunting tended to be one of the first things taught to an apprentice so the fact that Shadowpaw didn't know at her age was telling of something very concerning. No matter, Shadowpaw was a quick learner and seemed to be a good student so once given a mentor who cares, Moonmeadow isn't worried about the young molly having trouble catching up. Moonmeadow focused her sickly green eyes on Mistlewhisker, waiting for the molly to speak. Oh right!

"Oh right! I saved half of this frog for you, if you wanted. I hope you've been taking care of yourself between all the work." Moonmeadow spoke in a much more cheerful tone, though slight concern for the enforcer's well being was there but hardly noticeable. Mistlewhisker can more than take care of yourself, but Moonmeadow was nothing if not a mother hen.
[ - 1 Frog ]

[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 31st, 2024 at 11:32 PM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:58 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

rainykit ༘✶
Rainykit decided to venture out of the nursery and into the clearing for the first time today. He was big enough, now--he could definitely fend for himself out here. The little guy needed something to catch his interest, though. That's why he'd come in the first place. He let out a small meow and waited patiently, sleepily, on the sidelines of the clearing, letting life take its course as he waited for something to happen.

open
i’m smiling too”

---

Old April 1st, 2024, 06:38 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Crazy

@panchikoRat

Honeykit had just woken up when he went out into the clearing. Not many cats were there, as it was early in the morning. Honeykit was VERY hyper. As soon as she took a step outside the nursery, she started sprinting all around the clearing and then began playing with a moss ball. She pawed the moss ball to where it was just outside the nursery, and got ready to pounce. Only, she never realized another kit sitting at the entrance. She pounced on the moss ball, and right into the little kit's side. "Ah!" She meowed. "I am so so sorry... um, what's your name?" She asked the little kit, who looked spooked. "Wait- aren't you Rainykit?"

Deuteronomy 31:6 ~ Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Last edited by WCUEhoneyfur; April 1st, 2024 at 06:39 PM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Silkkit's nose twitched, and the scent of something sinfully delectable brought him out of his thoughts, and quelled the emotions that raged within his little chest. He did not peel an eye open until he heard a somewhat familiar voice speak.
It was brown stripey....
He tried to sneak a glance at the warrior, eyes trying not to openly beeline straight for the prey he held in his possession.
He rose to his paws, carefully squeezing out of the hidey spot he'd nearly outgrown.
For a moment he wondered if he'd made a mistake, suddenly feeling uncomfortable with being so exposed to the surrounding bodies that idly passed him. The lilac point shuddered, his paws already trying to back pedal.
When his rump hit something that was behind him, he jumped.

Silkkit swung his head quickly to look at what he bumped into.
Oh. It was just his hiding spot.
His fur puffed defensively, feeling stupid.
He lowered his head and rubbed a paw over one of his ears before looking for stripey again. With a slight tremble to his paws, and deciding actually talking to someone would be better than stewing in his emotions, he padded forward.
"If no one has offered, I uh... Would like some of the squirrel you have there."

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

It seemed to be working. The young feline was intrigued by his meal, just as he had hoped. Quietly, Hawkbite would wait to be approached, taking a last lazy bite from the squirrel. An attempt to sell the bit further. He leaned to the side a little, his back legs sprawling besides him while his front half remained sternal.

Then the little voice piped up and Hawkbite would turn to look at Silkkit. A small smile crossed his lips and he'd nod, nudging the squirrel in his direction. A simple, welcoming gesture.

"As long as you come sit with me and share a couple words, you can have as much of this squirrel as you'd like," Hawkbite put his offer out. His tone was soft. His eyes would study the younger feline for a moment, it made his heart ache in an odd way. Silkkit looked similar to his mother. It was a thorn that he couldn't get unstuck. He missed Woolly so much.

"I'm Hawkbite."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:53 AM

My Mood: Dead

Silkkit's watery eyes shone as he crept closer to take a sniff of the offered squirrel. Not wanting to seem like a heathen, his first bite was a gentle nibble on the closest limb. It took a few seconds to truly feel like he wasn't intruding, and allowed himself to scoot closer before plopping his furry but on the ground, taking another small bite.
He then looked up at the Enforcer, nodding.
"Okay... You're friends with Mothy, aren't you?"
He couldn't remember if he'd ever seen Glowingpaw speak to him.
Honestly, that Mothkit saw him as safe was enough for him.
He tries to subtly huddle closer to the warrior, tucking his paws under him so he could loaf. When he's satisfied with where his paws are tucked, he looks back up to the tabby.
"Also.... Hi Hawkbite."
Silkkit scrunched his nose to rid himself of an itch before continuing.
"'M Silkkit, but if you're friends with my sister, you probably know that."
Was this how socializing worked? It was awkward when the other person knew you better than you knew them.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:37 AM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Frostkit snoozed.

(Closed activity post)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:31 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow nodded at Mistlewhisker's dismissal for now, and the feline continued past the enforcer to let her handle the rest of the patrols. She found herself a seat in the clearing where she could tear away at a frog wasn't the one that Shadowpaw caught, the warrior liked to ;eave the fresher prey for the queens, elders, and kits to enjoy. Besides a little staleness never hurt anyone. As per the unfortunate usual, the rest of the patrols trickled in slowly, and some not appearing at all or some not seeming to bring in any prey. Moonmeadow gave a disappointed sigh and looked away, it wasn't her business the inadequacies of her fellow clan members, that was Mistlewhisker's job but it was just so frustrating. It was like they didn't even care for Shadowclan. Hunting was how they lived, they would literally die out without hunting and the cats of her clan, the so-called warriors, were not even showing up for patrols. The feline lashed her tail, once then twice, before letting their anger dissipate. It seemed that alongside extra border patrols, Moonmeadow would be sure to ask for more hunting patrols to carry the dead weight.

Eventually, the enforcer was done with her patrols and Moonmeadow looked up expectantly, half of the frog remained untouched despite Moonmeadow's remaining hunger. It was to share over their chat if Mistlewhisker wanted. It made the warrior feel a little bad now for choosing a purposely older piece of prey but she was sure that Mistlewhisker would appreciate the thought."I wanted to speak about a couple of things with you. Let's start with my concerns about Shadowpaw's training. As I said earlier, that wasn't just Shadowpaw's first hunting patrol or anything but her first time hunting in general." Moonmeadow spoke in a sort of hushed tone, she didn't want anyone over hearing, especially Shadowpaw. It wasn't the apprentice's fault but Moonemadow wanted to be sure that Shadowpaw had no way of feeling bad for her lack of training. Concern was apparent in the warrior's tone but so too was the flames of anger licking it as she continued, "I wouldn't mind giving her mentor a piece of my mind, just neglecting their mentoring duties and all, but I figured your words would hold a bit more weight. If necessary I would be more than happy to take Shadowpaw as an apprentice, or at least give lessons and try and catch the poor thing up while you high ranks tell her mentor to figure it out or get her a new one."

Moonmeadow stopped, taking a breath of air after realizing just how much they had spoken. Mistlewhisker was sure to see why they were concerned on this. Hunting tended to be one of the first things taught to an apprentice so the fact that Shadowpaw didn't know at her age was telling of something very concerning. No matter, Shadowpaw was a quick learner and seemed to be a good student so once given a mentor who cares, Moonmeadow isn't worried about the young molly having trouble catching up. Moonmeadow focused her sickly green eyes on Mistlewhisker, waiting for the molly to speak. Oh right!

"Oh right! I saved half of this frog for you, if you wanted. I hope you've been taking care of yourself between all the work." Moonmeadow spoke in a much more cheerful tone, though slight concern for the enforcer's well being was there but hardly noticeable. Mistlewhisker can more than take care of yourself, but Moonmeadow was nothing if not a mother hen.
[ - 1 Frog ]

[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker wanted nothing more than to storm out of camp and take down every creature in the forest to work the rage out of her system, the patrols having whittled her down to her last nerve. But there was no rest for the enforcers these days, it seemed, because she had agreed to speak with Moonmeadow about some things that seemed to be troubling the molly. She spotted Moonmeadow in the clearing and met her eyes as she looked up expectantly. Padding over, Mistlewhisker noticed a frog at her paws, and her stomach growled angrily. Right. She hadn't eaten lately, either. And frogs were her favorite...

The enforcer pushed the hunger pang aside, settling down in a tight loaf across from Moonmeadow, her good eye fixing on the other warrior. "Right then. What did you want to discuss?"

As Moonmeadow began to explain her concerns about Shadowpaw's training, Mistlewhisker only felt her frustration grow. She didn't know how old Shadowpaw was, or who her mentor was supposed to be, so she couldn't just approach the mentor and give them a piece of her mind. Jaw working to contain her agitation, Mistlewhisker took a moment before responding. "Thank you for letting me know. Bring this up to Dawnstar if you have not already, as she handles reassignments. In the mean time, I do not see a problem with you offering her some training." She knew Squirrelpaw had been getting a few extra lessons from other warriors, and she would reccommend any apprentice train with more than one warrior. It was good to get extra styles of training.

When Moonmeadow offered her the half of frog still between them, Mistlewhisker knew she would be a fool to refuse it. She nodded gratefully, pulling the meal towards her and taking a few bites. It was a little stale, though she hardly minded. She had eaten worse. After her hunger had been assuaged a little, she licked her lips and looked back up at Moonmeadow. "Was there anything else you wanted to bring to my attention?" She asked, feeling a little better.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 2nd, 2024 at 07:32 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker wanted nothing more than to storm out of camp and take down every creature in the forest to work the rage out of her system, the patrols having whittled her down to her last nerve. But there was no rest for the enforcers these days, it seemed, because she had agreed to speak with Moonmeadow about some things that seemed to be troubling the molly. She spotted Moonmeadow in the clearing and met her eyes as she looked up expectantly. Padding over, Mistlewhisker noticed a frog at her paws, and her stomach growled angrily. Right. She hadn't eaten lately, either. And frogs were her favorite...

The enforcer pushed the hunger pang aside, settling down in a tight loaf across from Moonmeadow, her good eye fixing on the other warrior. "Right then. What did you want to discuss?"

As Moonmeadow began to explain her concerns about Shadowpaw's training, Mistlewhisker only felt her frustration grow. She didn't know how old Shadowpaw was, or who her mentor was supposed to be, so she couldn't just approach the mentor and give them a piece of her mind. Jaw working to contain her agitation, Mistlewhisker took a moment before responding. "Thank you for letting me know. Bring this up to Dawnstar if you have not already, as she handles reassignments. In the mean time, I do not see a problem with you offering her some training." She knew Squirrelpaw had been getting a few extra lessons from other warriors, and she would reccommend any apprentice train with more than one warrior. It was good to get extra styles of training.

When Moonmeadow offered her the half of frog still between them, Mistlewhisker knew she would be a fool to refuse it. She nodded gratefully, pulling the meal towards her and taking a few bites. It was a little stale, though she hardly minded. She had eaten worse. After her hunger had been assuaged a little, she licked her lips and looked back up at Moonmeadow. "Was there anything else you wanted to bring to my attention?" She asked, feeling a little better.

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow listened to the enforcer and gave the molly a nod after she was done speaking. She made a note to bring it up with Dawnstar which to be fair, Moonmeadow should've known to do first. The feline just didn't want to put more onto Dawnstar's plate, but Mistlewhisker didn't have the power to do much for reassigning. With that out of the way and Mistlewhisker seeming to be in a better mood after eating, the warrior felt a bit remorseful for bringing up what was going to be a bit more frustrating topic, but it was necessary. "I wanted to speak about patrols with you." Moonmeadow winced as they said it, "I wanted to request more border patrols, or speak to you about who I should ask for that. I just don't like all this mink business, I want to keep more of an eye out, especially with how much of an issue it seems to be more warriors to just do their jobs. Though with the..um, turnout with your hunting patrols I wanted to request more hunting patrols as well to carry the deadweight, maybe take more apprentices out to try and nail in how important patrols are when their young so hopefully they act like it when they're older."

The feline spoke, motioning towards the apprentices' den as they spoke. Maybe it would help a bit to take out more apprentices and just take time to explain the full function and weight that each patrol had so maybe they would just do their jobs when they were older. Moonmeadow didn't mind doing that, they quite like teaching. What else did they want to speak to Mistlewhisker about business wise. The feline paused to think for a moment, their rounded ears listening out for Mistlewhisker's words all the while. Hmm well, perhaps the enforcers had some extra chores that Moonmeadow would be able to help them out with.

"Other than possible reassignments and patrols, I was also curious about any extra chores around camp that need to be done, anything that could help you and the other enforcers out. After that, I was just wondering how you are Mistlewhisker, there's been a lot happening lately." Maybe it wasn't Moonmeadow's place to ask about Mistlewhisker's well being, the two felines didn't know each other very well after all but they were still clan members and it was within Moonmeadow's right to worry about any one in clan and she worried a lot. They worried about Shadowpaw and the apprentices, about the minks hurting her clan, she's worried about the patrols or rather the lack thereof, it was...just a lot sometimes, its what pushes Moonmeadow to work so hard, but it was still tiring for her as a warrior. They couldn't imagine what Dawnstar and the medicine cats and the enforcers were going through right now. All Moonmeadow could do was do her best to help as much as possible.