Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:36 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:31 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Fish
Today 03:04 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:46 AM

Old March 20th, 2024, 07:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

[Sorry for late replies!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hestia! View Post
Ok! I'm Raven! nice to meet you tw... twilig... the kit struggled a bit with the name before settling on a nickname twitwi-star!
(AGHFGKFHGVHJF MY KITTIE IS SO CUTEEE!! /self)

So that a new one. Twitwistar. She's had worst nicknames she supposed. Twilightstar chuckled softly in response. "Raven... so we're going to have to change your name a little bit. Since you're going to live with me in my clan, you'll have to take the name Ravenkit." She could explain why but felt like she'd end up confusing the kit. "You'll have a lot to learn, but I'm sure the other kits in the clan will be happy to teach you what you need to know." Twilightstar meowed, urging the kit to follow her as she lead the way home
[So you can submit him whenever.]

[QUOTE=willooowfeather;1562260][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]

Fawn's pelt felt a rush of cold with a breeze, a shiver sent up zir spine. Zir eyes were green, like the leaves of lamb's ear in newspring, when all the world was young and impressionable. But the tabby was anything but a battle-cat, at least, not yet. Ze could defend zemself as all cats could, but it was unfocused and uncertain. Much more of a lover than a fighter, one could say.

"Mama told me to find other cats," ze started, simply. The molly in front of zem looked worn, battle-scarred - so she must be of Clan blood. While those pale green eyes looked cheerful, a smile upon zir muzzle, it was small.

Out of zir mouth before zir could think - "I miss her."

Twilightstar found the answer she obtained a little odd, that didn't really tell her why the cat was here. The comment that followed was met with a slight softening of the leader's eye. "Do you know where you are?" She asked, blinking her eye slowly. Quite frankly, Twilightstar was rather confused as for why the outsider was here. She doubted find other cats meant come to WindClan's border. "Do you have a name?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelloslurpee View Post
Name: Patches
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes/No
Reason for Joining: Her mother who was a loner was traveling through the territories to find a new home when she was killed by a fox. She hid Patches in a burrow before leading the fox away, and since then Patches has been wandering looking for either shelter or her mother.
Rank Request: Kit/Apprentice (If kit, I'll put out a finder for a foster parent.)
New Name Request (optional): Beekit
Mention Me: @Moonraven

┌─── ∘₊✧₊∘ ───┐
Patches
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

An acrid stench filled the air as the underbrush rustled, something large slipping by. Looking up, Patches saw her mother's fur standing on end and her tail puffed out, and she pressed against her mother's leg with a nervous mew. But as quick as she'd seen the flash of orange fur, her mother Amber was picking her up by the scruff and barreling through the bushes in a frenzy. Jostled along as she hung from her jaw, Patches squirmed and mewled anxiously, paws batting uselessly at the air. She could hear pawsteps behind them both, something panting as that horrible stench followed them hot on Amber's tail.

"Mama! What's going on?"

Stowed in the safety of a burrow far too small for even most cats beneath the roots of a tree, the last thing she saw was her mother's worried gaze. But she managed a purr, and leaned forwards to give a comforting lick to her forehead.

"You have to stay here. Whatever you do, don't come out until it's safe!"

Her mother's mew had grown stern, trembling with fear as her ears flicked back to listen behind her as the bushes shook. And then, she was bolting off as a fox pelted after her. Fur fluffing out in alarm, she hunkered low in the little hole with ears pinned against her skull and eyes wide. Where was her mama going? Was she going to come back? Curling up slowly, Patches shivered against the cool dirt as night crept up on her, and she slowly dozed off.

Waking to birdsong and sunlight dappling through the trees, she was still alone. Poking her head out slowly, the horrible smell had become fainter, but so had her mama's scent. Creeping out from the den, Patches toddled along on unsure paws, hungry and anxious. Jaws parting to scent the air, it was muddied and difficult to pick apart for her as she crept along the trail with wary eyes, afraid that whatever chased her mother would burst forth from the underbrush to get her next.

Maybe if she trailed the scents, she'd find her mama.

Patches didn't know how much time had passed by the time she approached the ferns that crowded around Thunderclan's camp and stumbled on. Her paws were numb, but the smell of more cats saw a surge of energy that was enough to lead her into the clearing where she'd collapse against the dusty ground exhausted.

[Before I reply, double checking that this is for WindClan joining, not ThunderClan. Cause if this is for ThunderClan, you've got the wrong thread.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:47 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

"Oh," the skinny cat blinked, startled for a second. "I- I suppose that wasn't... the best way to introduce myself." Ze took that moment to look up at the cat. She smelled of others - and her presence radiated a sort of aura for zem that made it clear that this was a very important cat. Focus, Fawn! But another sigh escapes zem. "My name is Fawn, and I don't know where exactly I am." It wasn't a lie - ze didn't know the names of the groups of cats. "And... your... name?" ze hoped it wasn't too much of an ask.

@Moonraven
[Twilightstar]

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:53 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Lila looked at the new cat, hoping that they could point her to a safe group of cats. "H-hello, I'm Lila. I-i really need a safe place to give birth. I smelled a scent line here, so I thought that cats lived in a group here, maybe. Who are you?"
@Moonraven
Old March 23rd, 2024, 03:00 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

[ Name: Frosty
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No (he's 6 moons, if that means anything)
Reason for Joining: Left his mother and two remaining siblings (all npcs) because they were confined to a singular clearing and moved whenever they scented a cat. He didn't want to spend his life like that.
New Name Request (optional): Screechingpaw
Mention Me: @Moonraven ]
It had been less than a moon since Frosty left. He could turn back if he wanted. He could check on Jasper and Mink. He had left them, and he was their leader. But it was their fault! He offered for them to join him. Right? Plus, they could always run away. They'd find each other. They had to.

He missed Amulet, too. He missed the real Amulet before he left. Slate was mean and gross. He wished that Slate didn't exist. He was a scary monster who killed Sparrow. Sparrow was also kind of monstrous in some aspects but he was clever and you got used to his gloating at some point.

Frosty watched as the delicate snowflakes fell from the sky. It was cold, so all the prey was probably hiding. What a shame. He was hungry. He was always hungry! What was the trick? He was still a good hunter. Otherwise he wouldn't have left!

He scented something. He couldn't tell if it was prey or something else. He didn't care. Anything was good right now. A cat- one that's a normal cat, not a cat-eater - would be nice. They could show them the shelter around the area. Anyways, it was time for adventure! Well... if he could find something other than grass. Ah-ha! That was his adventure. First, it was time for lunch.

He stumbled around, trying to ignore the pain that was hunger. What he did manage to find that wasn't grass was a rabbit burrow. He couldn't tell if it was abandoned, but it was big. Frosty guessed that was his mission for today. Oh, well. He might be able to catch something.

Frosty decided to put both his paws in the tunnel. He didn't catch anything, but patience was key, right? So there he sat, for about 40 seconds, and then decided it was abandoned. When he attempted to pull his paws out, time seemed to slow as he realized one of his claws was stuck on root.

AHHHHHHHNOIT'SSTUCKTHERABBITAREGOINGTOEATMYPAWSWHA TDOIDOAHHHHHH Frosty began to flail around. It was too late to stop him from letting out an ear-splitting screech. Ow, his claw! It was being pulled by something! Could it be that he was flailing around? Certainly not! "HELPPPPP MY PAW IS STUCK IN A RABBIT BURROW!" Those were the only comprehensible words coming out of his mouth as he screeched.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:54 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Wink Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by willooowfeather View Post

"Oh," the skinny cat blinked, startled for a second. "I- I suppose that wasn't... the best way to introduce myself." Ze took that moment to look up at the cat. She smelled of others - and her presence radiated a sort of aura for zem that made it clear that this was a very important cat. Focus, Fawn! But another sigh escapes zem. "My name is Fawn, and I don't know where exactly I am." It wasn't a lie - ze didn't know the names of the groups of cats. "And... your... name?" ze hoped it wasn't too much of an ask.

@Moonraven
[Twilightstar]

Twilightstar watched as the cat peered at her, seemingly lost in zir thoughts. When the focus returned to zir eyes, Twilightstar was gifted a name. Fawn, who hadn't a clue where ze were. So this meant that ze were one of the few cats that were not sent in the direction of one of the clans by someone. Just a random outsider who showed up here.

"My name is Twilightstar, I am the leader of WindClan." The scarred she-cat responded with a twinkle curiosity in her single green eye. "If you have no business here, I'd suggest being on your way. Those that live around here aren't as kind to outsiders like you." Twilightstar warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Lila looked at the new cat, hoping that they could point her to a safe group of cats. "H-hello, I'm Lila. I-i really need a safe place to give birth. I smelled a scent line here, so I thought that cats lived in a group here, maybe. Who are you?"
@Moonraven

Twilightstar scented the she-cat from where stood one more as she was given a reply. "Well, nice to meet you, Lila. I'm Twilightstar, leader of WindClan." Twilightstar meowed. "If you're simply looking for a place to have your kit's safety, why not find some twolegs?" Twilightstar asked. The molly did look like she was ready to burst soon rather than later. Twilightstar wasn't keen on the idea, but she supposed she could take the cat in and send her away after she had her kits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
[ Name: Frosty
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No (he's 6 moons, if that means anything)
Reason for Joining: Left his mother and two remaining siblings (all npcs) because they were confined to a singular clearing and moved whenever they scented a cat. He didn't want to spend his life like that.
New Name Request (optional): Screechingpaw
It had been less than a moon since Frosty left. He could turn back if he wanted. He could check on Jasper and Mink. He had left them, and he was their leader. But it was their fault! He offered for them to join him. Right? Plus, they could always run away. They'd find each other. They had to.

He missed Amulet, too. He missed the real Amulet before he left. Slate was mean and gross. He wished that Slate didn't exist. He was a scary monster who killed Sparrow. Sparrow was also kind of monstrous in some aspects but he was clever and you got used to his gloating at some point.

Frosty watched as the delicate snowflakes fell from the sky. It was cold, so all the prey was probably hiding. What a shame. He was hungry. He was always hungry! What was the trick? He was still a good hunter. Otherwise he wouldn't have left!

He scented something. He couldn't tell if it was prey or something else. He didn't care. Anything was good right now. A cat- one that's a normal cat, not a cat-eater - would be nice. They could show them the shelter around the area. Anyways, it was time for adventure! Well... if he could find something other than grass. Ah-ha! That was his adventure. First, it was time for lunch.

He stumbled around, trying to ignore the pain that was hunger. What he did manage to find that wasn't grass was a rabbit burrow. He couldn't tell if it was abandoned, but it was big. Frosty guessed that was his mission for today. Oh, well. He might be able to catch something.

Frosty decided to put both his paws in the tunnel. He didn't catch anything, but patience was key, right? So there he sat, for about 40 seconds, and then decided it was abandoned. When he attempted to pull his paws out, time seemed to slow as he realized one of his claws was stuck on root.

AHHHHHHHNOIT'SSTUCKTHERABBITAREGOINGTOEATMYPAWSWHA TDOIDOAHHHHHH Frosty began to flail around. It was too late to stop him from letting out an ear-splitting screech. Ow, his claw! It was being pulled by something! Could it be that he was flailing around? Certainly not! "HELPPPPP MY PAW IS STUCK IN A RABBIT BURROW!" Those were the only comprehensible words coming out of his mouth as he screeched.

She was cold and wet from the snow. The pink scars that lined a portion of her body were aching with each kiss a snowflake left on them. The WindClan leader felt like she had done her due diligence for the day and was trekking through the snow heading back to camp. She was almost home too when a yowl cut through the cold air.

It was frantic and shrill and had the leader's nerves on end. Sighing softly, turned and began bounding through the snow on swift paws. She slowed her speed as her eye located the source of the nose a fox length ahead. What in the world? The cat looked like he could be around the age of a newly made apprentice, and it seemed he also had the brains of one.

"Stop that screeching, you'll attract a hawk or something worse," Twilightstar growled sternly as she came up behind the cat. She was not risking her few remaining lives for a mousebrain trespasser. "This the most hair-brained thing I've seen in all my moons," Twilightstar grumbled, coming around to face the stuck cat.

"Who the heck are you and what in the world made you think it was a good idea to stick your paw in a hole?" Twilightstar was a bit irritating, tired, and didn't want to deal with this today. Her tail lashed sharply behind her as she began hauling snow away from the hole so she could get a better look at what she was dealing with. Stupid furball. Apprentice were always told not to stick their paws or heads into holes like this, this cat had not been taught the same.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:29 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar watched as the cat peered at her, seemingly lost in zir thoughts. When the focus returned to zir eyes, Twilightstar was gifted a name. Fawn, who hadn't a clue where ze were. So this meant that ze were one of the few cats that were not sent in the direction of one of the clans by someone. Just a random outsider who showed up here.

"My name is Twilightstar, I am the leader of WindClan." The scarred she-cat responded with a twinkle curiosity in her single green eye. "If you have no business here, I'd suggest being on your way. Those that live around here aren't as kind to outsiders like you." Twilightstar warned.

Twilightstar scented the she-cat from where stood one more as she was given a reply. "Well, nice to meet you, Lila. I'm Twilightstar, leader of WindClan." Twilightstar meowed. "If you're simply looking for a place to have your kit's safety, why not find some twolegs?" Twilightstar asked. The molly did look like she was ready to burst soon rather than later. Twilightstar wasn't keen on the idea, but she supposed she could take the cat in and send her away after she had her kits.

She was cold and wet from the snow. The pink scars that lined a portion of her body were aching with each kiss a snowflake left on them. The WindClan leader felt like she had done her due diligence for the day and was trekking through the snow heading back to camp. She was almost home too when a yowl cut through the cold air.

It was frantic and shrill and had the leader's nerves on end. Sighing softly, turned and began bounding through the snow on swift paws. She slowed her speed as her eye located the source of the nose a fox length ahead. What in the world? The cat looked like he could be around the age of a newly made apprentice, and it seemed he also had the brains of one.

"Stop that screeching, you'll attract a hawk or something worse," Twilightstar growled sternly as she came up behind the cat. She was not risking her few remaining lives for a mousebrain trespasser. "This the most hair-brained thing I've seen in all my moons," Twilightstar grumbled, coming around to face the stuck cat.

"Who the heck are you and what in the world made you think it was a good idea to stick your paw in a hole?" Twilightstar was a bit irritating, tired, and didn't want to deal with this today. Her tail lashed sharply behind her as she began hauling snow away from the hole so she could get a better look at what she was dealing with. Stupid furball. Apprentice were always told not to stick their paws or heads into holes like this, this cat had not been taught the same.

Lila was astonished. "Go to the twolegs?! Go to the twolegs?! I just left them! if I go stay with twolegs, they will take my kits away. I can't go back! I want my kits to stay with me and stay safe. A cat next to us had a bad owner. That cat got killed! And my mate was run over by a monster! It too dangerous for my kits. I have to find somewhere else to stay." Lila took a deep breath. Must not put stress on the kits. "Can I join your group of cats, so me and my kits be safe, and away from twolegs?" Lila looked hopefully at the cat. It was now or never.

Last edited by Mizu; April 2nd, 2024 at 08:30 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 06:36 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Name: Auburn
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: A kit
Reason for Joining: She's just a girl in the world who needs a safe haven~
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Owlkit
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Auburn twitched her little nose, talk stuck straight out behind her. She wasn't afraid, life was an adventure! If only she was allowed to mug that silly fox, she wouldn't be here! That was okay, though, cebause she liked this place! Her territory now! Haha! Take that fox!

She stoutly scrambled up onto a rock, then sat in a slouchy manner, almost like a puppy, to examine her territory. Wow! Big! What a nice territory, there ought to be rabbits! She liked her new domain, it was big and spacious. Auburn opened her little pink mouth and squeaked out a roar that would surely strike terror into the hearts of her enemies! She was Auburn the fox-slayer! Take that, foxes!

THUNK!

She rolled right off the rock in a very unmajestic tumble, and landed on her back. Uff! she huffed, standing back up straight again and fluffing up her kit pelt. Auburn the Fox-Slayer wasn't to be defeated that easily! Oh, CRAP! The tiny conqueror was struck with a wave of terror as a large, feathered foe swooped from the sky with a shriek. Suddenly her battle cry didn't seem so frightening.

The fox-slayer cried out in terror, pressing herself against the rock with a whine. Stay back, evil-doer! she demanded, regaining her fearlessness. The owl, as she recalled it's name, was nothing but a feeble hunter. But the thing was, she was a SLAYER! Now she was a... a... fox-owl-predator-scary-thing slayer! Yeah! Auburn reared on her hind legs and swiped a paw out, catching the owl at the beak, but the fierce enemy couldn't get her when she was partially under the rock!

Despite this, the beast could still scrape her. The four-moon old kit defiantly pushed back the thought she couldn't defeat it. SHE WAS AUBURN THE SCARY STUFF SLAYER!! She could killeded this little birdy! Yeah! OH CRAP IT WAS COMING BACK AROUND-- SQUEEAAK! she dived fully under the rock, shivering in terror despite her fearless nature.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; April 3rd, 2024 at 06:48 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:01 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

[ Name: Spooky
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: looking to learn teamwork and teach his twoleg knowledge to those who need it aka the clans
Rank Request: warrior! he alr knows how to hunt and understands the code, i imagine he watches the clans cautiously
New Name Request (optional): grouseflicker

Spooky
``And when your fantasies become your legacy, promise me a place- in your house of memories``
art by alec

I cautiously yet determindedly walked toward Twilightstar as the sun began to set. "Hello Twilightstar. I was interested in joining?" I addressed the leader as if we were old friends.

Finally I could show myself.

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 3rd, 2024 at 07:02 AM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:52 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Frosty snapped his head to the side as he heard a growling cat. Was she evil? Did she EAT CATS?? Like SLATE? No, not again! Was that normal among cats? Should Frosty eat cats? Ew, no! He'd eat prey! Plus, if it was normal (which he really hoped it wasn't) he could stand out.

Frosty's eyes widened until one could barely see his pale blue iris. His fluffy fur raised and his distinct patterns broke away into singular hairs. "Hawk?" He was unfamiliar with the term "hawk". "Er- worse? Is Slate? Or..." Okay, so big scary cat just admitted to being evil?! Maybe not, but it was possible, probably.

That was somehow the first time Frosty noticed the pink scrapes(?) on the older cat. He opened his mouth to say something about it, but then Twilightstar spoke.

"Er- Frosty..." He wiggled his claw to free himself so he could dart away across the meadow and into a forest. When that didn't work, he just looked at the big cat. "I... I was really... hungry..." He didn't want to admit he didn't know all that much about hunting.

"Please don't eat me!" He finally squeaked. What if she got those weird pink scrapes he didn't know could happen were from fighting cats to eat them?? Speaking of which, "What's up with the... pink things? Do they hurt? Are they like scrapes? Why aren't they bleeding? Do you need help?" He quizzed, having never seen scars. He knew he shouldn't have said anything, but maybe the cat did need help and wouldn't eat him if he found someone to help... uh.. "Who're you?" He couldn't just address her as "cat" and "AHHHHHHHH".

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:55 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Pixel hopped, bounded and even leapt towards the border of Windclan, excited by his speed and nervous.Okay, pixel, you got this. Just tell whoever you meet your reasoning behind wanting to join the clan, and it just might work... He looked around nervously, and slightly padded into the area. "...Hello...? I-I heard a clan lived here, I was looking to join? M-My name is Pixel, I want to join and learn new things so that I may become capable of aiding others... I don't mean any harm!" He meowed loudly, his voice a timid tone with a slight sound of curiosity.