Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old May 30th, 2023, 07:50 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan WindClan Territory

WindClan territory is made up of enormous and broad stretches of flat land dominated by grasses and wildflowers with a large winding river that cuts through its middle. Underneath there is a vast network of tunnels that cats should avoid if they don't know how to navigate them. While filled with an abundance of herbs and prey, there are also numerous threatening birds of prey like hawks, falcons, and eagles.

Last edited by Ian; June 26th, 2023 at 06:53 PM.
Old June 4th, 2023, 07:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Abyssopelagic @perseus.
Oh, wow. So Leechscar hadn't really gotten to exploring WindClan's new territory at all. At first glance it was a lot like the moor, but now that he was actually standing in it. He has different thoughts about it. It was flatter than the moor and long grass as far as the eye can see. The long grass let prey hide better, and there weren't as many rabbit holes, or at least none visible to his eye right now. They were actually going to have to search for their prey.

The sun here was terrible, there was a nice breeze of course, but nothing like the moor's breeze. The sun was beating down on them with great intensity, scorching really. Leechscar was a little worried about being able to hunt in this heat.

"Let's head towards the river, Crowflutter, you can go ahead and hunt on your own if you'd like. Moorpaw, stay close, but if you know how to hunt I'll let you try on your own. The heat is bad out here, and there are hawks and eagles around here, more than there were in the moor. We can't go far from each other and make sure you mind the sky, these birds might snatch whatever we're hunting and us along with it if we're not careful." Once at the river's shore he felt a smidge cooler but it was barely noticeable.

Depending on what his patrol mates wanted to do, Leechscar would probably sit back and keep an eye rather than set off hunting himself. Once he was certain they had their prey and nothing was after them, he'd do some hunting of his own. Twilightstar would be heartbroken if she lost any more cats when the clan was just getting used to the new camp. Leechscar would also feel some guilt if anything went wrong and he wasn't around to address it. He was the patrol leader these cats were his responsibility.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 4th, 2023, 08:33 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Galaxy_Cats* View Post
{+ RunningPaw +} She Smiled At BerryFrost,Then Smiled At SunSkip,And She Waited,Grooming Her Fur

[ @Rose | @sol. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

Sunskip gave a small smile at the other other, stepping forward to accept the her patrol. "Hi." She said sweetly. "Let's go?"
Berryfrost
She/Her

For a moment or two, Berryfrost had only stood there rather awkwardly, not realizing that... oh! She was the patrol leader. "Oh- Oh yes, we c-can go." The undersized, speckled molly stammered, and then scurried out of camp like the mouse she was.

Clearing her throat a couple times as Berryfrost led herself and her patrolmates into WindClan's Territory, the young molly couldn't help but furtively glance around a couple times. "Erm. I'm. I- I don't know where we're going or where to start," She admitted after a few seconds, rounded ears pressing flat against her head in shame. Some patrol leader she was making. "But, uh, Cowtuft said to- to look for. Um, marigold and cobwebs." Had Sunskip and Runningpaw known that already? . . .Berryfrost wasn't sure.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 4th, 2023, 11:06 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever You Need/ If I'm Online
My Mood: Bored

{+ RunningPaw +} ' ' Well Then Lets Get Marigold And Cobwebs! ' '
She Confidently Walked Ahead Of The Group,Not Paying Attention To Her Surroundings

@Rose

@sol.

Last edited by *Galaxy_Cats*; June 4th, 2023 at 11:06 PM.
Old June 6th, 2023, 08:14 AM

My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw followed behind Leechscar quietly, for once not preferring to keep at the back of the pack. Her tail waved lazily through the air behind her with each step. With a sigh, she realized just how nice it was to be able to breathe without the constant scent of smoke to make her sinuses clog up.
However, she froze at the mention of the river. Every nerve was locked up and her pelt standing on end.
Stiffly, she turned to Leechscar, a pleading in her eyes.
"Can we stay.... out of sight range of the river, please? I don't.... like the water."
It wasn't just that she didn't like water, she was literally terrified of it. She couldn't even be rained on without having a complete meltdown and screaming fit (something she learned the hard way). Simply looking at water made her feel a sense of dread strong enough she thought she'd puke.
With the hope that her pleading would be listened to, she tried to distract herself by thinking over the question of if she could hunt. She still felt dizzy from fear, but she tried to push it away. They wouldn't go just to upset her, right?
"I've only ever caught a mouse, but.... I can. It'll probably take me a bit.... to catch more than one, though."
And ah yes, the mention of large birds came up once again, but at least.... she had Snowybreeze's training under her belt on how to avoid them if it came down to it.

[ @Undertaker ; @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 6th, 2023, 10:05 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowflutter nodded her head at what the other warrior said before trotting off to go and hunt. Her ears perked as they swiveled around to listen for food and her maw opened to bring in the scents around her.

Her eyes flickered towards the scent of bird and she quickly crouched and stalked toward the bird, being careful with her steps before she leaped and killed it with a bite. She sent a quick prayer before burying it and going on to scent once more.

She caught the scent of a rabbit and she crouched, getting ready to get the brown animal. Her paws were quiet as she slinked across the ground making sure to make no noise and before the rabbit could react she pounced and killed it as well.

@Undertaker ; @Abyssopelagic

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old June 7th, 2023, 03:17 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ashclaw ran around the territory in search for prey, the tom stopped suddenly and got into his hunting crouch, His eyes sharpening and locking onto a nice good looking rabbit. Once close enough he sheathed his clas and pounced on the prey, killing it with ease. Before returning to camp he looked up and saw a bird land on a ground a distance away, his clas stayed sheathed as he snuck up to the raven, Once close enough he dropped the rabbit and quickly emerged from his stalk. His mouth widened as he leapt up and grabbed the raven, Once clamped he quickly tried to place his paws in the right spot to land but failed. Coming down to the ground he tumbled hard into a tree with his right leg in between the tree and his chest, making it broken. The guardian got up shakily, He took once step forward on his broken leg but quickly lifted up the leg, a sigh of unhappiness escaped him as he limped to the rabbit. His ja widening as he picked both prey up, and began heading back to camp.

[ 1 raven + 1 rabbit ]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 8th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Abyssopelagic @perseus.
Crowflutter swiftly got down to busy with hunting, as Leechscar was left to handle Moorpaw's fears. The fact that she couldn't handle the sight of water was concerning, Leechscar wondered if she had some similar incident as... he shook the depressing thought from his head. That didn't matter right now, they had to hunt and he supposed Moorpaw couldn't hunt comfortably if the fear of the river was distracting her. It's not like he could fault the apprentice for being afraid of something. Leechscar could smell her fear scent, it was troubling. He didn't need her attracting predators.

"Alright, we'll stay away from the water." He replied calmly, paws already bringing him away from the river before the words exited his mouth. How the heck had Moorpaw functioned while the clan had been stationed at the river in their old territory?

"You don't need to catch more than one piece of prey, so long as you catch something we'll be good," Leechscar told her. While he lead her away from the water in hopes her fear scent would dissipate, he made sure to keep an eye on Crowflutter who was hunting a bit away, but still within his line of sight.

"Look there," Leechscar stopped abruptly and lowered himself and his voice as he spotted what looked like a big hare. "You said you, caught a mouse before, it's going to be the same thing, just with something a bit bigger," Leechscar told her eyeing the hare. Then a thought dawned on him, he probably should ask if she wanted to help him catch it rather than assuming. "If you want to go and try hunting on your own, you're free to, otherwise I'll teach you a hunting technique WindClan cats use when hunting together."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 9th, 2023, 01:10 AM

My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw let put a shaky sigh as Leechscar said they wouldn't be approaching the river.
"Thank you," She whispered, following him away from the direction of the river.
Each step further helped to melt a bit of the striking panic from her, but she doubted she'd be able to fully relax until she had something to distract herself with, but she would try nevertheless.
She tried breathing for several seconds in through her nose and exhaling from her mouth, an exercise Lilyantler had taught her. It.... kind of helped if she was in the beginning stages of panic.
She stopped this as Leechscar spoke again, wanting to be able to focus on listening to him.
She turned to look where his gaze landed, just barely catching a glimpse at something in the distance.
She nodded.
"Teach me. I want to help you catch it."
She desperately need to learn how to be a functioning member of the Clan. She could no longer attribute her lack of knowledge to an absent mentor, not with all the opportunities now coming her way.

[ @Undertaker ; @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 10th, 2023, 02:41 PM
No touch or I bite

Status: I haven't seen shampoo since 2003, I was born in 2011
Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Leafpelt trotted trough the moors, it was a good while since she felt a good wind in her thick fur

Join WastingClan

My shady corner where I sell stuff

PURRKS: Mind reader Mintpaw (Active)