Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:01 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Default Will you be the B in bestie?

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly padded around the clan, she didn’t exactly know what to do since her mentor wasn’t exactly training her one-on-one but hey it’s better than nothing. Now that she thought about it, in order to achieve her goal she had to at least act like she wanted it, so with that she padded her way to the apprentice den to scope out it any paw wanted to help in her little training montage.

( I just reread what personality Willowpaw has so Turtle will most definitely warm up to her the faster since she’s exactly like her sister Moon that’s in RC, from what she remembers ofc )

@SomePerson
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 13th, 2024 at 08:33 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:48 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Turtlepaw

The young molly padded around the clan, she didn’t exactly know what to do since her mentor wasn’t exactly training her one-on-one but hey it’s better than nothing. Now that she thought about it, in order to achieve her goal she had to at least act like she wanted it, so with that she padded her way to the apprentice den to scope out it any paw wanted to help in her little training montage.

( I just reread what personality Willowpaw has so Turtle will most definitely warm up to her the faster since she’s exactly like her sister Moonpaw that’s in RC, from what she remembers ofc )

@SomePerson

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Willowpaw groomed herself, her fur had been much too messy lately, with her going out into the forest lately and in general just being stressed. She was going over all the things she was worried about, hopefully to stop being concerned about them. She was deep in thought, so her head snapped up as another apprentice came into the den, startled. They didn't look like they were going to nap or something like that, and curiosity tugged heavily at her. Before she could think it over, she said "Hey! What are you doing here?" She barked. She almost jumped at her own tone, it had come out much more angered than she had meant it too. "I-I mean, w-why- or wh-who are- are. I-I mean, wh-whats your-your n-name?" She had tried to keep her voice steady, but it ended up the opposite of that. The worst scenario played out in her head; the other she-cat just gave her a disgusted look, and walked away. She flinched slightly, begging to StarClan that that wouldn't happen. The chances may be low, but they weren't zero, and the thought made her overly anxious.

(eee cant wait for them to be buds. magpie is probably gonna be the extrovert of the group if im gonna guess)

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:58 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw

Willowpaw groomed herself, her fur had been much too messy lately, with her going out into the forest lately and in general just being stressed. She was going over all the things she was worried about, hopefully to stop being concerned about them. She was deep in thought, so her head snapped up as another apprentice came into the den, startled. They didn't look like they were going to nap or something like that, and curiosity tugged heavily at her. Before she could think it over, she said "Hey! What are you doing here?" She barked. She almost jumped at her own tone, it had come out much more angered than she had meant it too. "I-I mean, w-why- or wh-who are- are. I-I mean, wh-whats your-your n-name?" She had tried to keep her voice steady, but it ended up the opposite of that. The worst scenario played out in her head; the other she-cat just gave her a disgusted look, and walked away. She flinched slightly, begging to StarClan that that wouldn't happen. The chances may be low, but they weren't zero, and the thought made her overly anxious.

(eee cant wait for them to be buds. magpie is probably gonna be the extrovert of the group if im gonna guess)

Turtlepaw

The molly's ears went back as she padded towards Willowpaw, her tail lashing as she finally was close enough to sit infront of the other apprentice. Her tone didn’t really bother her, she was more or less scanning her, “I’m Turtlepaw, I’m here to look for a companion or companions to help me…in the most dangerous, tedious and clawrenching task……” Her tone was low as she smiled a toothy grin, a few heartbeats past before she started giggling.

“Sorry, your overall reaction is hilarious to me, I mean no harm though! I just want some cats my age and ranking to train with!” She said excitedly, that’s all she really talked about anyways. Training this, training that……well that’s just sad, but not to her though.
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:48 PM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw

The molly's ears went back as she padded towards Willowpaw, her tail lashing as she finally was close enough to sit infront of the other apprentice. Her tone didn’t really bother her, she was more or less scanning her, “I’m Turtlepaw, I’m here to look for a companion or companions to help me…in the most dangerous, tedious and clawrenching task……” Her tone was low as she smiled a toothy grin, a few heartbeats past before she started giggling.

“Sorry, your overall reaction is hilarious to me, I mean no harm though! I just want some cats my age and ranking to train with!” She said excitedly, that’s all she really talked about anyways. Training this, training that……well that’s just sad, but not to her though.

Willowpaw

Her heart skipped a beat as the she-cat padded closer, tail lashing. Turtlepaw's tone made her eyes widen with a mix of fear and confusion. She braced herself for what this cat was going to do, certainly nothing bad? What if she asked her to do something bad?? She visibly calmed down, as Turtlepaw said she only wanted to train. Sure, she could train! Training was always good, wasn't it? She stared at the ground embarrassed when the she-cat thought she looked hilarious, making a fool of herself hadn't been on her bucket list, but at least she could cross it off. "I-I, uhm, can-can maybe- Uh, I- can I maybe-maybe train with- with you?" She looked up from studying her paws, the slightest smile on her face. She felt like going out, and maybe hunting. Her mouth watered at the thought of prey, and she suddenly recalled how hungry she was. Shaking off the lingering hunger, she added "Uhm, but I-I'd be s-super duper to-totally f-fine if you- if you s-said no." She would be fine, but her ego wouldn't. She lightly tapped her tail to the ground, hoping she'd get to go and train with her. Maybe they'd get another cat with them? She could possibly train her social while practicing hunting and all that apprentice stuff. She wasn't a big fan of the cold tho, it made her shiver, which she disliked heavily for no particular reason.

Old March 3rd, 2024, 03:31 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

Willowpaw

Her heart skipped a beat as the she-cat padded closer, tail lashing. Turtlepaw's tone made her eyes widen with a mix of fear and confusion. She braced herself for what this cat was going to do, certainly nothing bad? What if she asked her to do something bad?? She visibly calmed down, as Turtlepaw said she only wanted to train. Sure, she could train! Training was always good, wasn't it? She stared at the ground embarrassed when the she-cat thought she looked hilarious, making a fool of herself hadn't been on her bucket list, but at least she could cross it off. "I-I, uhm, can-can maybe- Uh, I- can I maybe-maybe train with- with you?" She looked up from studying her paws, the slightest smile on her face. She felt like going out, and maybe hunting. Her mouth watered at the thought of prey, and she suddenly recalled how hungry she was. Shaking off the lingering hunger, she added "Uhm, but I-I'd be s-super duper to-totally f-fine if you- if you s-said no." She would be fine, but her ego wouldn't. She lightly tapped her tail to the ground, hoping she'd get to go and train with her. Maybe they'd get another cat with them? She could possibly train her social while practicing hunting and all that apprentice stuff. She wasn't a big fan of the cold tho, it made her shiver, which she disliked heavily for no particular reason.

Turtlepaw

“Even better! Come on, I’m still sorta new to this whole clan thing so I don’t want us to get in trouble if we leave camp without a warrior with us so we can train…” the molly said with a heavy sigh, her tail flicked as she thought of which warrior would best suit their training.

“Now that I think of it they may not let us go out of the clan due to those ugly creatures out there…but it would be a good learning opportunity…” Turtlepaw said aloud, to who? Herself but it was loud enough for Willowpaw to hear.
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Old March 3rd, 2024, 04:28 PM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw

“Even better! Come on, I’m still sorta new to this whole clan thing so I don’t want us to get in trouble if we leave camp without a warrior with us so we can train…” the molly said with a heavy sigh, her tail flicked as she thought of which warrior would best suit their training.

“Now that I think of it they may not let us go out of the clan due to those ugly creatures out there…but it would be a good learning opportunity…” Turtlepaw said aloud, to who? Herself but it was loud enough for Willowpaw to hear.

Willowpaw

Willowpaw wondered if the outskirts were getting out of control, as there were a lot of new cats joining. She didn't mind it at all, tho, she actually really liked the thought of welcoming new cats to the clan. But it was the thought of what was making the cats join that troubled her. Her tail swayed, confused. Did Turtlepaw not want a warrior with them when they went into their big spooky territory? Her eyes widened, startled, as she barely caught onto what Turtlepaw had said. Surely that was the most insane idea she'd ever heard! They'd be breaking possibly more than one rule then, and they'd get in trouble! "N-No! We-We don't d-do that in the-the C-Clans." She stated, trying to make it sound final, but failing the moment she spoke the first word. "Al-so welcome to the C-Clan" She said in a lower tone. She thought about Turtlepaw's apparent plan of going alone, and thought about the twelve billion things that could go wrong. Lynxes, fox, badger, enemy clan, Loner, fire??, falling on a rock wrong and dying, getting spotted, the list went on. The lynxes were especially a threat, as they were lurking around now, weren't they? She didn't actually know what a Lynx was, but it had to be pretty serious for Dawnstar to talk about it in that tone! "You- we- we cant go-go out a-alone." She said in a sorta pleading tone. Her mind went over the dangers of the forests again, and she didn't even know much about the forest! Imagine what horrors lurked in the shadows? A warrior could easily take down whatever beasts may attack them, and they could just stand by and maybe say cheer them on or something.

Old March 3rd, 2024, 05:19 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

Willowpaw

Willowpaw wondered if the outskirts were getting out of control, as there were a lot of new cats joining. She didn't mind it at all, tho, she actually really liked the thought of welcoming new cats to the clan. But it was the thought of what was making the cats join that troubled her. Her tail swayed, confused. Did Turtlepaw not want a warrior with them when they went into their big spooky territory? Her eyes widened, startled, as she barely caught onto what Turtlepaw had said. Surely that was the most insane idea she'd ever heard! They'd be breaking possibly more than one rule then, and they'd get in trouble! "N-No! We-We don't d-do that in the-the C-Clans." She stated, trying to make it sound final, but failing the moment she spoke the first word. "Al-so welcome to the C-Clan" She said in a lower tone. She thought about Turtlepaw's apparent plan of going alone, and thought about the twelve billion things that could go wrong. Lynxes, fox, badger, enemy clan, Loner, fire??, falling on a rock wrong and dying, getting spotted, the list went on. The lynxes were especially a threat, as they were lurking around now, weren't they? She didn't actually know what a Lynx was, but it had to be pretty serious for Dawnstar to talk about it in that tone! "You- we- we cant go-go out a-alone." She said in a sorta pleading tone. Her mind went over the dangers of the forests again, and she didn't even know much about the forest! Imagine what horrors lurked in the shadows? A warrior could easily take down whatever beasts may attack them, and they could just stand by and maybe say cheer them on or something.

Turtlepaw

“Huh?” It a moment before it finally clicked in Turtlepaw's brain on what the molly was referring to. “Oh! Yeah, I mean it was a fifty to fifty ratio of us being allowed to go out into the territory…though it wouldn’t be safe either way.” Turtlepaw said with her tail still flicking in thought.

“Having a warrior present with us still wouldn’t be safe…maybe two? During my last patrol, me and Dawnstar left to the territory near WindClan and we got ambushed by minks…perhaps we should…no……think.” She was honestly starting to get frustrated, her fur puffed up as she shot up with her most well (hopefully good considering her other plans) thought out plan!

“How bout this Willowpaw, we can get our mentors and we'll all be safe going to the mid part of our territory! Also thank you for your warm welcome to the clan!” She happily shouted, geez…she’s never been this ecstatic since……never?
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:52 AM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw

“Huh?” It a moment before it finally clicked in Turtlepaw's brain on what the molly was referring to. “Oh! Yeah, I mean it was a fifty to fifty ratio of us being allowed to go out into the territory…though it wouldn’t be safe either way.” Turtlepaw said with her tail still flicking in thought.

“Having a warrior present with us still wouldn’t be safe…maybe two? During my last patrol, me and Dawnstar left to the territory near WindClan and we got ambushed by minks…perhaps we should…no……think.” She was honestly starting to get frustrated, her fur puffed up as she shot up with her most well (hopefully good considering her other plans) thought out plan!

“How bout this Willowpaw, we can get our mentors and we'll all be safe going to the mid part of our territory! Also thank you for your warm welcome to the clan!” She happily shouted, geez…she’s never been this ecstatic since……never?

Willowpaw

She frankly thought that it was a zero percent chance that they'd get to go out alone, and possibly a lower chance that they'd come home unscathed. She paused, frowning. Dawnstar and Turtlepaw had been attacked by minks?? She couldn't keep herself from concernedly mewing "Are you- Are you a-alright?" Worry showed on her face, and she inspected Turtlepaw for any wounds or scratches. She'd seen a mink or two in the fresh-kill pile, and she sure as heck didn't want to fight more than one of them herself. She jumped as Turtlepaw's fur suddenly shot up, and began looking around, alarmed at what had made the other she-cat bristle so much. Her panic melted into confusion, suddenly Turtlepaw was..... excited? She listened carefully to her plan, going over it a few times to make sure there were no sneaky flaws or anything. She nervously flicked her tail, and nodded cautiously. "Uhm, y-yeah, err, we could- we could do th-that. I-I don't see anything that could- that could g-go wrong." Well, that was unless Turtlepaw's mentor was so strict that she'd get yowled at when standing still. Gosh, she hoped Turtlepaw's mentor wasn't overly strict or mean. But then yet again, Shadowrise would be there, and Shadowrise wasn't nor strict or mean. She felt more confident in Turtlepaw's idea now, the doubt was slowly ebbing away.

Old March 4th, 2024, 08:03 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

Willowpaw

She frankly thought that it was a zero percent chance that they'd get to go out alone, and possibly a lower chance that they'd come home unscathed. She paused, frowning. Dawnstar and Turtlepaw had been attacked by minks?? She couldn't keep herself from concernedly mewing "Are you- Are you a-alright?" Worry showed on her face, and she inspected Turtlepaw for any wounds or scratches. She'd seen a mink or two in the fresh-kill pile, and she sure as heck didn't want to fight more than one of them herself. She jumped as Turtlepaw's fur suddenly shot up, and began looking around, alarmed at what had made the other she-cat bristle so much. Her panic melted into confusion, suddenly Turtlepaw was..... excited? She listened carefully to her plan, going over it a few times to make sure there were no sneaky flaws or anything. She nervously flicked her tail, and nodded cautiously. "Uhm, y-yeah, err, we could- we could do th-that. I-I don't see anything that could- that could g-go wrong." Well, that was unless Turtlepaw's mentor was so strict that she'd get yowled at when standing still. Gosh, she hoped Turtlepaw's mentor wasn't overly strict or mean. But then yet again, Shadowrise would be there, and Shadowrise wasn't nor strict or mean. She felt more confident in Turtlepaw's idea now, the doubt was slowly ebbing away.

Turtlepaw

“I know right! Another amazing plan and great execution, but knowing my mentor she might not actually come……but the chances are still high.” She said thoughtfully, as she smiled confidentially. Turtlepaw was so stuck in her head about being proud that some cat agreed with her plan that she almost forgot Willowpaw's question.

“Oh! Uh… yeah I’m good, I’m fine actually! Dawnstar and me climbed a tree, well she ordered me to climb first…then she killed five of them. But all that matters now is that we are safe and now there is more food for the clan!” The molly proudly bantered, her fluffy tail flicked as she looked out the apprentice den. “Should we go now or wait?”
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:35 AM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw

“I know right! Another amazing plan and great execution, but knowing my mentor she might not actually come……but the chances are still high.” She said thoughtfully, as she smiled confidentially. Turtlepaw was so stuck in her head about being proud that some cat agreed with her plan that she almost forgot Willowpaw's question.

“Oh! Uh… yeah I’m good, I’m fine actually! Dawnstar and me climbed a tree, well she ordered me to climb first…then she killed five of them. But all that matters now is that we are safe and now there is more food for the clan!” The molly proudly bantered, her fluffy tail flicked as she looked out the apprentice den. “Should we go now or wait?”

Willowpaw

She was once again confused, what did Turtlepaw mean by that there was a small chance her mentor wouldn't come? Her ear twitched worriedly, she was anxious about what they might come across in ShadowClan territory, and only having Shadowrise with them wouldn't be enough to defend them against a predator. She worriedly glanced out to the entrance of the den, and she felt a small pang of relief when Turtlepaw said she was not hurt. She turned back to the other apprentice, thinking. "I-I think we might be best-best off if w-we went n-now." She mewed, unsure. "B-but if you- if you think w-we should w-wait, then- then l-lets do th-that." It would be a bit of time until sunhigh, and waiting was fine with her patient self.