Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Fish
Today 12:41 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM

Old March 15th, 2024, 03:37 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
RiverClan [RC EVENT] {~+going with the flow+~}

Event [#event]

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

"RiverClan!" Riverwhisper called. He flicked his tail. How to start this... he wondered. A speech? Yes. A speech about RiverClan. Erm... how to start it? Better give it my best shot, I guess! he thought.
"RiverClan. We are the cats of the river, the cats who swim the rapids without fear. And the river protects us. No cat dares cross the river to attack us." He left out the recent ThunderClan attack, hoping nobody would get pissed off and start a fight in a peaceful event.

"And some cats don't know how to navigate the waters or use them to its full advantage. And this event will teach you to do just that!" His voice turned into a proud yowl at the end of the sentence. Time to get to work.
"Kits. You get a teacher, about 3 cats per group. Any warriors can step up to be a teacher, or apprentices fully confident they can teach these kits how to swim. Take the kits to the shallows and teach 'em to swim, so they're safe when playing near the river. Apprentices, you get in groups of three with a teacher. The teacher, teach 'em to swim better, and teach 'em how to dive to catch fish. And warriors, you can be teachers, or join in with the lesson so that ya get better at swimmin'."

"If you want to, you can race each other while swimming, or hold a contest to see who can hold their breath the longest. Have fun!"
Riverwhisper finished. He purred. RiverClan was the best Clan. What other Clan had such loyal warriors? He smiled proudly at Birdsnow, seemingly saying, I hope you're proud of me too.

OOC:

• Cats with the Go With Flow purrk automatically qualify with the experience to be a teacher.
  • Anyone can be a teacher.
  • You can clone your characters to have them participating in a contest and training.
  • Most of all, have a great time!
  • Just start rping, u don't need to mention me or ask me for permission to be a teacher.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; March 15th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:51 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: [RC EVENT] {~+going with the flow+~}

《 Dimkit 》
6/10

he/him / riverclan kit / vitiligo

Dimkit waddled up to the Riverclan warrior. "I'm going to learn how to swim!?" he thought with unconcealed excitement. "Me! Me!!" Dimkit yelled loudly. He was too impatient to sit down and wait patiently, he wanted to go swimming now.

-------

《 Cloudbass 》

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

Cloudbass's ear flicked towards the sound of Riverwhisper. Of course she wouldn't offer to teach, that's too much work. " Making sure a kit doesn't drown?? And what if they do? Who'll be responsible? Me."

She sat nearby though, shuffling her paws. "I guess if a kit offers I'd have to." She took a deep breath before whispering a response. "Uhm, I could..teach.. maybe just one..or two is fine.." "Oh but the cat said three.. can I handle three?" she asked herself. "Whatever is fine.." she softly choked out. Cloudbass hoped to Starclan she wouldn't regret this.
[Available as a teacher.]

(@mars.; Riverwhisper )

Last edited by nyx; March 15th, 2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:12 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

@nyx

Blueriver stepped up "i'll take one"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:15 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw gathered at the call of riverwhisper, some training couldnt hurt, especially if that meant actually finally getting a hang of swimming again.
she took a seat a few meters away from the warrior to wait for more cats to gather.

(looking for cat with either extensive experience or go with the flow)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:19 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP ( 33/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

Moonpaw padded over, slightly confused but overall interested.
Old March 15th, 2024, 05:23 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Hawksun raised his tail. "I'll teach some young cats I suppose" Hawksun mewed. Sitting and waiting for someone to approach him.

Brightnight gave a soft look to Weepingpaw and Willowpaw as they searched for a mentor.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 15th, 2024, 05:51 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Goldfish perked up immediately. "I can teach!" She mewed, but inside she hoped she only got older kits. Younger kits.... she wasn't so good with them.

[This sucks bc I'm on my phone and not my computer. She has go with the flow.]

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old March 15th, 2024, 06:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze started as Riverwhisper's yowl entered the clearing, his fur stood up and his claws unsheathed into the mouse he had been previously munching at, laying near the outside of the clearing. After the spook had worn out though, the sandy grey-blue tom found himself excited and he quickly finished off the prey and hopped to his bi-colored paws, stretching his bones with a small yawn before making his way to the gathering cats. He just adored swimming so being able to help others learn sounds like a fun time, maybe the tom could even take part in some of the competitions...Seabreeze wasn't the most competitive cat though.

He smiled at the enthusiastic kits and willing warriors. The tom could give some beginner lessons but he wouldn't mind giving out some more advanced ones to apprentices or even his fellow warriors if they were interested. To be honest, swimming was the only thing that Seabreeze felt confident in teaching so he wanted to utilize that barely there confidence as much as he possibly could!

"I can help teach anyone to swim, and apprentices and warriors to dive." Seabreeze spoke up, aimed at no one in particular, just a general announcement.
[ @Blazing - Lilykit | @nyx - Dimkit | @DaffodilFlight - Larkkit ]
[In case you folks are interested in a lesson from Sea <3]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 15th, 2024 at 06:32 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:33 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post

Event [#event]

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

"RiverClan!" Riverwhisper called. He flicked his tail. How to start this... he wondered. A speech? Yes. A speech about RiverClan. Erm... how to start it? Better give it my best shot, I guess! he thought.
"RiverClan. We are the cats of the river, the cats who swim the rapids without fear. And the river protects us. No cat dares cross the river to attack us." He left out the recent ThunderClan attack, hoping nobody would get pissed off and start a fight in a peaceful event.

"And some cats don't know how to navigate the waters or use them to its full advantage. And this event will teach you to do just that!" His voice turned into a proud yowl at the end of the sentence. Time to get to work.
"Kits. You get a teacher, about 3 cats per group. Any warriors can step up to be a teacher, or apprentices fully confident they can teach these kits how to swim. Take the kits to the shallows and teach 'em to swim, so they're safe when playing near the river. Apprentices, you get in groups of three with a teacher. The teacher, teach 'em to swim better, and teach 'em how to dive to catch fish. And warriors, you can be teachers, or join in with the lesson so that ya get better at swimmin'."

"If you want to, you can race each other while swimming, or hold a contest to see who can hold their breath the longest. Have fun!"
Riverwhisper finished. He purred. RiverClan was the best Clan. What other Clan had such loyal warriors? He smiled proudly at Birdsnow, seemingly saying, I hope you're proud of me too.

OOC:

• Cats with the Go With Flow purrk automatically qualify with the experience to be a teacher.
  • Anyone can be a teacher.
  • You can clone your characters to have them participating in a contest and training.
  • Most of all, have a great time!
  • Just start rping, u don't need to mention me or ask me for permission to be a teacher.

Shellkit came up. "I wanna learn to swim! Can I join?"
Old March 15th, 2024, 08:07 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Jaykit waddles up with assistance from Irishawk. "This one wants to learn." she purred, Moonfur and Rosekeart followed behind, knowing some kits needed help.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig