Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:52 PM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 04:58 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Rainfern
she/they

Rainfern padded into the area next to Wolfpaw.

@ThePrettyPurpleDemon

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
Rainfern
she/they

Rainfern padded into the area next to Wolfpaw.

@ThePrettyPurpleDemon

Wolfpaw | He/Him | Riverclan Apprentice | No Purrks
---------------------------------------------
Wolfpaw trotted close behind smiling, as they arrived he flicked his tail showing Rainfern that he was already to fight.
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon View Post

---------------------------------------------
Wolfpaw trotted close behind smiling, as they arrived he flicked his tail showing Rainfern that he was already to fight.
Rainfern
she/they

The warrior crouched down. "Okay, so do you know any moves?"

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
Rainfern
she/they
The warrior crouched down. "Okay, so do you know any moves?"

------------------------------------------------
"well one... i'm kinda rusty though.. come at me" he lowered his body as she ran at him he rolled onto his back and raked her underbelly with his soft paws then he leaped up and pawed her haunches and then straightened up he looked at the sky and thought he saw his mother.
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Last edited by 19796; April 3rd, 2024 at 05:21 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon View Post

------------------------------------------------
"well one... i'm kinda rusty though.. come at me" he lowered his body as she ran at him he rolled onto his back and raked her underbelly with his soft paws then he leaped up and pawed her haunches and then straightened up he looked at the sky and thought he saw his mother.
Rainfern
she/they

"Not bad...Could be a little faster on the turn though." They looked at him funny. "See something up there?"

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 4th, 2024, 03:13 PM

------------------------------------------------------------
Wolfpaw Must admit he snuck out of camp but he wanted to learn to swim and hunt! mentor or no mentor (OPEN)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old April 5th, 2024, 11:02 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| Any pronouns | RC warrior | Moons 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny walked the apprentices from camp, not paying any mind to them if they were talking or not, making his way through the familiar environments of Riverclan’s territory until the gross sand came into view marking the patrol’s arrival to Lionsbeach. It was Spiritbunny’s lesser visited places, he only ever comes for patrols and whenever something catches his attention, like a new muse or drama. With how things were going for Riverclan right now, there was enough gossip and drama to fuel his stories without needing to get sandy. Such a gross thing, sand was so gross. As Spiritbunny fought the urge to stick out his tongue in disgust like a kit would, he turned his golden eyes to the apprentices. What were their names again? Ah, does that matter really. He pointed his muzzle toward the beach before tapping the ground where they stood right before the sand. He hoped that could convey, after collecting on the beach, come back here but he knew that they were not the most clear when they didn’t feel like talking. Well, too bad, so sad. In the worst case, he would just have to go track one of them down.

The warrior padded forward, taking a second to shake his fur out to try and get rid of the bad, awful, bad, super gross feeling of sand in his fur along his paws, before lifting his head to scent the air for a ‘clean’ scent as Mistyshard put it. That was easy enough to narrow done despite being so subjective, yes? Sure enough after walking around like a idiotic for a while he finally caught wind of something that he would think of as ‘clean.’ After following it for a while the feline finally came across the horsetail. What an odd plant, but it matched Mistyshard’s description so she shrugged and tugged some up from the ground, shaking as much sand as he could off before walking back towards where he started. Cobwebs don’t do so well on the actual beach so maybe he should check the territory at the edge of the beach where there are more shrubs and other spider-webby things.

[ + 2 Horsetails ]
[ @Fish - Adderpaw | @finley.exe - Cobwebpaw ]
[ So sorry for how long this took!! Totally feel free to bump me next time if I take this long /w\ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 8th, 2024, 07:37 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
-------------

The trip to Lionsbeach was slow, but as the waves came into range of her hearing, Sweetsong found herself picking up the pace a little. She paused at the edge of the sand, looking around at Wishpaw, "This is Lionsbeach..." She murmured, "Um..let me see if any fish were caught in the tide pools, okay? You wait here; the rocks are very slippery and jagged; I don't want you hurt, okay?" Sweetsong led Wishpaw towards the rocks, carefully climbing her way up and around to see if the shallow pools would have anything to catch. Unfortunately, her luck was slim, and Sweetsong felt discouraged.

She knew how to hunt. But it was against her principles to take lives that breathed the same air and beat the same blood through their veins. Why did she have to be a mentor like this? She wasn't a fighter, she wasn't a hunter....and Lionsbeach was the least prey-friendly, or at least, fish-friendly place to look for food. There wasn't even a decent berry bush on the treeline!

Sweetsong returned to Wishpaw, shaking her head. "No luck..." She said with a heavy sigh. But then she noticed something wriggling in the sand, and she pricked her ears. "Oh! Look!" She whispered excitedly, pointing with a paw as the sand shifted and moved to reveal a small crab. "That's a crab. The meat is super tasty, especially inside of their legs and claws, but..." She hesitated, "Think of them like...beach beetles. Hard shells and strong pincers. So...let's see how your problem solving goes. How would we hunt a crab?"

@Katiethewolfchild
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:52 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Wishpaw was secretly relieved that she didn't have to get near the water, even tide pools as she had been nervous around them since the flood. She meowed umm by turning them upside down? @Tiabirb
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:16 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@
Dolomedes @finley.exe

To Lionsbeach! Adderpaw was more than happy to come back to the beach, though she wasn't too keen on any potential crabs that might be scuttering around here, they were her bane.

Adderpaw was glad that they were on a herb patrol since it didn't require much activity but that also made her upset. She was waiting for her leg to heal before she did much jumping around but her body screamed, her legs burned to be able to run around the territory again. Once these binds were off of her leg she was sure to run an entire lap around the territory despite what Bird or Fading said. Just to do it.

She looked around herself and saw that Cobwebpaw had fallen behind but just ignored it. There was no point in waiting around for someone who disappears while on the herb hunt but it did strike her a bit odd as she knew that cat was obsessed with herbs

Ignoring any ill thoughts that may come from overthinking things, Adderpaw continued on the search. Luckily snapping back to attention was a great boon to her. She found a small pond that had plenty of horsetail for her to gather, and so she did.

+3 Horsetail

Last edited by Fish; April 9th, 2024 at 10:16 PM.