Today 12:41 AM

Old April 30th, 2024, 11:52 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
BeanKit Gave A Small Smile. Let's Do A Easier Version, He Decided. Let's Try This.... Rolling Across The Ground Maybe? He Rolled The Moss To Her, Ears Perked, Liking having WinterKit Around.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Insecure, Introverted, Anxious | Selectively mute | 6th sense...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit stared at the mossball as it rolled towards her, using teh time to decide whether to hit it back or not.
If she didn't, Beankit would probably think she was weird. Maybe hate her forever. Maybe never talk to her ever again.
If she did... She couldn't think of anything to go wrong. Not with Beankit. With a pitiful mewl, she bat at the mossball, sending it rolling back to Beankit.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 1st, 2024, 11:20 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong cocked her head as she got one kit, Vinekit, and another, Quailkit's attention. What in the world was Chaosclan? She'd heard the kits chatter about that a few times around here but still wasn't certain what it was. If it was a game it was going on for quite some time.

"I'm not taking you out hunting," Leopardsong meowed, trying not to giggle at the Quailkit's unkempt fur. "I'm going to teach you how to crouch and pounce, if you learn it right, I'll bring in some live prey for you to practice catching. Sound fun?" Leopardsong asked, not wanting to bore the kits.

"I can't take you out of camp. There are too many things outside that would gobble cuties like you two. And, I'm pretty sure Twilightstar will yell at me." She added, apologetically.

" that's perfect I just want to learn some moves so I'll be ready when I'm made into an apprentice!" The young tom bounded around leopardsong excitedly
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:27 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wormkit
| He/him | WC Kit | Moons: 1 | Purrks: One With The Warren |
“Born to worm, forced to cat”

Wormkit. That was the name he was called. He liked that name. He liked that name the same way he liked Sun...sun..Sunny, Sunny's real name was too hard to say. Then there was Molekit and Mudkit, he liked those names too. He liked Worm, Sunny, Mole, and Mud. They were nice sounds on his ears the same way the sounds of his dreams are nice. They are constant, they are there, and Wormkit liked that. Though what Wormkit didn't like was nurph..nursphy, bad, that was not a great word. It meant loud, and loud, and fast, and not enough space and condense in the bad way. Not the way of his dreams. It wasn't cool and all encompassing, it was hot and messy. So no, Wormkit didn't like the nests with the kits and qweens but Wormkit liked worms, and sun, and moles, and mud. Those were nice. He blinked open his green eyes and looked to both his sides, his siblings were all surrounding him and he liked that. That was a good thing. Mud, Mole, and Sun. All together in one nest, perfect. They were messy, but so was mud, and so was mole, and so was sun. They were a perfect kind of messy. Not the icky messy.

After staring at his siblings for a few moments longer, the kit finally got in his body enough to get his paws under him shakily. He wasn't the best at using his paws to move yet. He was shaky but he could move and today he wanted out of the bad world of the nurphery. Wormkit, of course, was going to take his siblings as well. They were good. Wormkit would make a place just like in his dreams. But he needed to hide it away so only he and the good things (mole, and sun, and mud) can stay hidden away with him. The kit gave one huff and raised up onto his back legs before hopping awkwardly to try and land with a thud along the backs of Muddy and Sunny. His back paws kicked out, aiming to nudge Molekit up as well.

They were going on a quest to make the place of Wormkit's dreams so they didn't have to stay in this stuffy place anymore. With all the other kits and the icky messy. His green eyes shifted to each of his siblings as he waited for the other kittens to wake up. They needed to go, go, go! The qweens would try and stop them likely so they needed to be quick when they left. Something about being too young, whatever that means, Wormkit didn't care!
[ @Epiales - Sunshinekit | @rubberRatroom - Molekit | @Lightningpaw666 - Mudkit ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 4th, 2024, 01:12 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Wormkit
| He/him | WC Kit | Moons: 1 | Purrks: One With The Warren |
“Born to worm, forced to cat”

Wormkit. That was the name he was called. He liked that name. He liked that name the same way he liked Sun...sun..Sunny, Sunny's real name was too hard to say. Then there was Molekit and Mudkit, he liked those names too. He liked Worm, Sunny, Mole, and Mud. They were nice sounds on his ears the same way the sounds of his dreams are nice. They are constant, they are there, and Wormkit liked that. Though what Wormkit didn't like was nurph..nursphy, bad, that was not a great word. It meant loud, and loud, and fast, and not enough space and condense in the bad way. Not the way of his dreams. It wasn't cool and all encompassing, it was hot and messy. So no, Wormkit didn't like the nests with the kits and qweens but Wormkit liked worms, and sun, and moles, and mud. Those were nice. He blinked open his green eyes and looked to both his sides, his siblings were all surrounding him and he liked that. That was a good thing. Mud, Mole, and Sun. All together in one nest, perfect. They were messy, but so was mud, and so was mole, and so was sun. They were a perfect kind of messy. Not the icky messy.

After staring at his siblings for a few moments longer, the kit finally got in his body enough to get his paws under him shakily. He wasn't the best at using his paws to move yet. He was shaky but he could move and today he wanted out of the bad world of the nurphery. Wormkit, of course, was going to take his siblings as well. They were good. Wormkit would make a place just like in his dreams. But he needed to hide it away so only he and the good things (mole, and sun, and mud) can stay hidden away with him. The kit gave one huff and raised up onto his back legs before hopping awkwardly to try and land with a thud along the backs of Muddy and Sunny. His back paws kicked out, aiming to nudge Molekit up as well.

They were going on a quest to make the place of Wormkit's dreams so they didn't have to stay in this stuffy place anymore. With all the other kits and the icky messy. His green eyes shifted to each of his siblings as he waited for the other kittens to wake up. They needed to go, go, go! The qweens would try and stop them likely so they needed to be quick when they left. Something about being too young, whatever that means, Wormkit didn't care!
[ @Epiales - Sunshinekit | @rubberRatroom - Molekit | @Lightningpaw666 - Mudkit ]

Sunshinekit | twin: wormkit | she/her | moons: 1 | purrks: dreamwalker |

Sunny blinked her heavy eyes open to see Worm stumbling around. She opened her mouth but then quickly shut it as she realized nothing was coming out but random noises. She frowned a bit before giving a slight sigh and turning her stubby body over and looking at the rest. She blinked her big eyes at Worm, tilting her head as the stubby kit waddled around, or attempted to at least. How silly of him. She scooched a bit forward, getting on her paws slightly before tumbling over. She huffed but didn’t give up, getting on her paws and shaky legs once again… and balance! She smiled at herself as she attempted to walk forward, before tipping slightly and again, tumbling. She could’ve sworn she had the best dream last night. A damp cool place, it was dark, but she could slightly see Worms green eyes as well as the others. She got up and followed Worm as he stumbled around the hole they were in. A… a… tunnel? She smiled, yes, that was it. Then she woke up, what a terrible time to wake up. But she was with her siblings, so she smiled again.

She got up again on all four paws and moved one forward, before letting her weight on it, and moving a back leg and repeating until she shakily got over to worm. She tilted her head in question at the other kit. She softly picked her fluff tail up and flicked it, before getting off balance and sitting down. The big molly qween watching over them seemed to be asleep. The qween was very quiet, and still, so it would be good if they snuck out now before she was loud and… and.. movement. Yeah, those two. She nodded to the other kits then to Worm. They knew what she was talking about, right? Yeah, totally. She started stumbling forward slightly, shakily. “Owuit thue nwuersiry?” She mumbled to Worm whose head was staring at the outside of the nuwsery.

[ @rubberRatroom - Molekit | @Lightningpaw666 - Mudkit ]

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 4th, 2024 at 01:24 AM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 04:42 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Mudkit- Small brown tabby with blue eyes.
Purrks: Agatha Kitty

Although Mudkit was just as young as the rest of his siblings he didn't seem as sleepy and as soon as he felt movement his eyes shot open. Mudkit was a small brown tabby with blue eyes. He noticed his siblings Sunshinekit and Wormkit up near the entrance to the nursery. His heartbeat quickened at the thought of seeing the outside world without the Queen to tell them what to do. He would try to get up but stumble around only to fall back down. Cursing his wobbly feet he'd try again this time more steady once he knew he had the balance to go after his siblings he didn't wait. He would actually clamber not only after them but also try squeezing past them despite the fact Wormkit was in the entrance. "Outside! Outside!" Mudkit excitedly mewed unable to contain his giddiness. Mudkit was certainly a handful among the siblings with almost no attention span whatsoever and boundless energy.
@Dolomedes @Epiales @rubberRatroom

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 4th, 2024 at 04:43 AM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:25 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardkit-She/Her

------------

Leopardkit was twitching, full of energy. She wanted to play or something, but she couldn't find anything to do.

------------

-OPEN-

Link to Leopardkit family finder: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=81911

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 5th, 2024 at 03:47 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:26 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: It's finals for me, so whenever online.
My Mood: Goofy

MOLEKIT

Female | Moons: 1 | Posts: 1/? | Siblings: Wormkit, Sunshinekit, and Mudkit

Molekit's short, tufty fur bristled as she heard the rustling of her littermates. She squinted, not quite yet able to open her eyes fully, at them. What were they doing? She wanted to follow... wait no ...Molekit wanted to lead them! But how would she do that? She could hardly see the ground in front of her. Now that, was a problem. She store helplessly at the other kittens, studying how they were able to balance on their legs. WAIT! Balance! She tried to mimic their movements. She cautiously worked her way into a low crouch. Her legs were already shaky. She could hardly keep that position within itself So how would she be able to stand? Her motivation levels were low. She wanted to lead them... she HAD to! But she couldn't. Or could she? UGHh! These thoughts were too confushing... Concusing? She didn't know! The nurshery was too dim, she wanted to leave! But she wanted to do it on her own. Not by some qweem, that was boring! She realized that she was getting steady on her paws. So she tried to stand... and guess what? THUMP! Molekit fell immediately to the floor. She pouted and curled up in the nest, unconvinced that she would be able to lead her siblings anywhere.

@Dolomedes - Worm @Epiales - Sunshine @Lightningpaw666 - Mud

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 4th, 2024 at 05:16 PM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 12:15 PM
Obsessed with Zane

My Mood: Thinking

Winterkit exists

(Activity post before I go on hiatus)

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:30 PM
Rper

Bump Policy: when I don't respond in a while
My Mood: Bored

(I don't know anything yet tbh, so if you could help me that would be great)
Old May 7th, 2024, 07:02 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

HeavyKit snoozed in her nest, her tail over her nose.