Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[P] Eternal Darkness -...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:18 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 07:09 PM
summertime father/son...
by Luna16
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:07 PM
taking time out of the day...
by Luna16
Last post by ace.
Today 07:06 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 07:03 PM

Old Today, 02:43 PM

My Mood: Goofy
Default A Pool of Cloves Burning in the Blaze of Dawn | Clovepool Finder For Major Plot Line

My first ShC cat wooo!! And I'm looking for active RPers to be a part of an upcoming plotline involving Clovepool's daughter, Shadepaw, turning to the dark forest and future evil shenanigans...

Who is Clovepool?

Album link w/picture, more information and a personality blurb: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...p?albumid=7776

Clovepool exudes an air of unyielding authority, her dark, penetrating gaze missing nothing in its sweep. Her sleek, shadowy fur seems to ripple with a cold intensity, mirroring the sharpness of her words and the precision of her actions. Known for her formidable presence, she was a cat of few compromises—her opinions were as cutting as her claws, and she wielded them with a ruthless efficiency.

Though she rarely displayed it, there was an elusive warmth beneath her icy exterior, a fleeting tenderness reserved only for those who proved their worth. Clovepool’s keen eyes were ever watchful, a testament to her perceptiveness and strategic mind. She was relentless in her pursuit of excellence, pushing both herself and those around her to achieve their highest potential, regardless of the cost.

Independence was her creed, and she sought to instill this same resolute strength in her kits, believing that true power lay in self-reliance. Her quick wit and sharp tongue were tools she used adeptly, whether in conversation or in the intricate dance of clan politics. Clovepool had a knack for manipulation when necessary, always with the goal of advancing her own agenda.

Her gaze often turned to the future, meticulously crafting her plans with an eye on the long-term impact on ShadowClan. Every decision was weighed not only for its immediate benefits but also for its contribution to her legacy and the lasting influence on her clan’s future. Clovepool's drive was as relentless as her ambition, ensuring that her mark on the clan would be both profound and enduring. Her ultimate desire and goal is to gain power and status, no matter the cost.

What Clovepool Has:

- Shadepaw, daughter (@snowflake.)

-Silentpaw, son (@Starphobia)

What Clovepool Needs:

-Sibling(s?)

-Enemy (Someone with good conviction who is wary of Clovepool)

-Ex(es?) and Father(s?) for Shadepaw and Silentpaw (1 cat does not have to be the father of both)

-Future Long Term Partner/Mate

-Open to other kits (current or future)

What Are The Plot Ideas?

Clovepool wants power and status, simple as that. And by pushing her kids to perform at their best no matter what, she believes she could use them as a stepping stone to gain power (and later down the line potentially try to go for the leader, oop...future plot line). Currently, Shadepaw is being enticed by the Dark Forest. This plot is flexible, I'm open to ideas, and it could potentially go one of few ways:

-Outright Evil, Clovepool keeps pushing Shadepaw, after failing to steal clan leader spot or realizing she can't, she figures she could rule the dark forest by manipulating Shadepaw.

-Shadepaw is on the path to joining the dark forest. Clovepool is not completely made of stone as she is hardened from past trauma. Realizing before/after it's too late, she and ex/father of Shadepaw journey to the dark forest to save her but she ultimately joins in the end.

-The father is already dead and in the dark forest, and meets Shadepaw?

-If Clovepool has a cathartic moment and realizes her wrong-doings, Shade's father/her ex can help bring Shadepaw back from Dark Forest (they will fail) but Clovepool may return and potentially rekindle relationship/heal as a family? Clovepool obtains power through supporting her kin and making sure they lead successful futures in ShC to carry on her legacy.

-If Clovepool decides to join the dark forest with her daughter, potential future plot idea of her stealing all the kits from ShadowClan to try force them to join (unsuccessful at all or somewhat?)

-In the future, I'm debating on a potential assassination attempt plot for Dawnstar (not sure how to go about this or if it's even allowed?)

-If you have any other ideas for plot lines, please let me know and mention me so I'm notified!!!

Last edited by twizzypaw; Today at 05:39 PM.
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: A Pool of Cloves Burning in the Blaze of Dawn | Clovepool Finder For Major Plot L

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post

-***POTENTIAL*** Ex(es?) and Father(s?) for Shadepaw and Silentpaw (1 cat does not have to be the father of both)
***Both RPers for Shade and Silent have finders in Character Resources and as far as I'm aware, the role of father for both characters is not filled at this time so I'd like to help them and to enrich this plotline but any decisions for those roles would ultimately go through them before I decide anything. If it has been filled and I'm in the wrong or if I'm overstepping then my apologies and only this section of my finder will be deleted.

-Future Long Term Partner/Mate

-Open to other kits (current or future)

What Are The Plot Ideas?

Clovepool wants power and status, simple as that. And by pushing her kids to perform at their best no matter what, she believes she could use them as a stepping stone to gain power (and later down the line potentially try to go for the leader, oop...future plot line). Currently, Shadepaw is being enticed by the Dark Forest. This plot is flexible, I'm open to ideas, and it could potentially go one of few ways:

-Outright Evil, Clovepool keeps pushing Shadepaw, after failing to steal clan leader spot or realizing she can't, she figures she could rule the dark forest by manipulating Shadepaw.

-Shadepaw is on the path to joining the dark forest. Clovepool is not completely made of stone as she is hardened from past trauma. Realizing before/after it's too late, she and ex/father of Shadepaw journey to the dark forest to save her (try to, may fail?).

-If Clovepool has a cathartic moment and realizes her wrong-doings, Shade's father/her ex can help bring Shadepaw back from Dark Forest and may potentially rekindle relationship/heal as a family? Clovepool obtains power through supporting her kin and making sure they lead successful futures in ShC to carry on her legacy.

-If Clovepool decides to join the dark forest with her daughter, potential future plot idea of her stealing all the kits from ShadowClan to try force them to join (unsuccessful at all or somewhat?)

-In the future, I'm debating on a potential assassination attempt plot for Dawnstar (not sure how to go about this or if it's even allowed?)

-If you have any other ideas for plot lines, please let me know and mention me so I'm notified!!!

This is pretty cool! I approve of it lol (Though I cant speak for @/Starphobia). I'm open to any of those plots however it happens! The father plot ideas are cool, or I have another option/idea that we don't have to do: The father is already dead and in the dark forest, and meets Shadepaw?

Either way I'm aiming for Shadepaw to join the dark forest in the long run, even if there is a brief respite from it where it seems like she will heal.

(EDIT: mentioned the wrong person oops)
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 04:50 PM.
Old Today, 04:43 PM

Default Re: A Pool of Cloves Burning in the Blaze of Dawn | Clovepool Finder For Major Plot L

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

This is pretty cool! I approve of it lol (Though I cant speak for @twizzypaw). I'm open to any of those plots however it happens! The father plot ideas are cool, or I have another option/idea that we don't have to do: The father is already dead and in the dark forest, and meets Shadepaw?

Either way I'm aiming for Shadepaw to join the dark forest in the long run, even if there is a brief respite from it where it seems like she will heal.
@Starphobia please feel free to peruse this and lmk if I can add/change anything!! Also yay crazy family lol.

I like that addition, snowflake!! And no problem at all, I can change the finder wording to say that she will ultimately be joining the dark forest in the end!
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
@Starphobia please feel free to peruse this and lmk if I can add/change anything!! Also yay crazy family lol.

I like that addition, snowflake!! And no problem at all, I can change the finder wording to say that she will ultimately be joining the dark forest in the end!
Oh wow this is not something I expected lol xD
I love it! I can't wait to see how the whole plot unfolds and I'm excited to be a part of it :>

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Oh wow this is not something I expected lol xD
I love it! I can't wait to see how the whole plot unfolds and I'm excited to be a part of it :>
I really did spring this outta nowhere huh LOL my bad I got excited lol, but please lmk if you wanna add anything for Silentpaw or if I can change anything!!

Wooo crazy family lol
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
I really did spring this outta nowhere huh LOL my bad I got excited lol, but please lmk if you wanna add anything for Silentpaw or if I can change anything!!

Wooo crazy family lol
I really don't mind if you add anything for Silentpaw yourself, I'm always excited for Silentpaw things because I don't have anything planned for him :>

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 05:12 PM

Quote:
I really don't mind if you add anything for Silentpaw yourself, I'm always excited for Silentpaw things because I don't have anything planned for him :>
Aw, so glad I found both of y'alls finders!! Cuz as soon as I saw yours and @snowflake. it just sorta clicked in my head what I wanted my ShC cat to be cuz this is my first time in ShC!
Old Today, 05:16 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Aw, so glad I found both of y'alls finders!! Cuz as soon as I saw yours and @snowflake. it just sorta clicked in my head what I wanted my ShC cat to be cuz this is my first time in ShC!
That's amazing ^^
I'm glad to be a part of this :]

Icekit WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 05:17 PM

Quote:
That's amazing ^^
I'm glad to be a part of this :]
Same here! @snowflake. lmk if y'all have any ideas for a starter post I can write up, otherwise I'm gonna wait to see who applies and can go from there??
Old Today, 05:27 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Same here! @snowflake. lmk if y'all have any ideas for a starter post I can write up, otherwise I'm gonna wait to see who applies and can go from there??
alr!

I'm really happy that all this worked out and that I finally have family for her <3.

But also, how will Shadepaw interact with both of them? Will Clovepoool favor a child? If so, which one? Could Clovepool favor Silentpaw, which drives Shadepaw to want to train harder, do everything right, and become the greatest warrior just so she could be noticed by her mother? Or would Clovepool favor Shadepaw pressuring her into doing those things? Or what?

Hmmm we need somewhere we can chat all three of us...I do have discord, except that it's on my tablet which dies way too much way too fast (its an old one), and we cant use the cbox since its blocked (on school Chromebook), so maybe we can make a thread in the General Board? I could totally set it up right now if everyone agrees. @Starphobia
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 05:27 PM.