Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:14 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:11 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 08:09 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Concorde
Today 08:08 PM

Old August 9th, 2024, 06:29 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Cobweb-finding Mission

Posting Order
Heroneye → Floodsight → Rainpaw

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye nodded respectfully at Floodsight, successfully stifling yet another embarrassed flinch. "Thank you," she replied simply, blue eyes wandering to the ground. She was still very much uncertain with regards to her new title and very much believed she had zero chance at doing a decent job. But, well, the last thing she would want to do was to vocalize that, give anyone even more reason to doubt her and see her as ungrateful. So she left it at that. A sufficient answer, surely?

As Rainpaw arrived, she flicked her tail in acknowledgement of the apprentice's polite greeting. Yes, she seemed like a decent cat, and Heroneye had no concerns with either of her patrolmates. It was just a matter of Heroneye seeing that everything went smoothly on her end. "Now that everyone's here, let's begin," said Heroneye, leading the other two cats away.

They walked a short distance outside of camp before stopping. Spiders could be found in just about any crack or crevice, so there was no reason to be picky about where they searched. "Let's try looking in between the rocks and see if we can find anything," Heroneye spoke up. Well, that probably went without saying, but... Focus, Heroneye! "Remember what Berrypaw said about using a stick to collect the webs, and mind your steps." She was all too aware of how bossy she must have sounded to her patrolmates, but she wanted this to be done right, preferably without anyone falling into a pit and dying, if it could be helped. So surely it was fine, right?

(I thought that moving the patrol to a private thread might help keep things organized! Hopefully that's okay)

( @Luna16 ; @goodacacia )
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Cobweb-finding Mission

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight nods at the apprentice, acknowledging their greeting. It would be best for the pale molly to introduce herself as well. It was more than easy enough to figure out who's who, but she guessed it would be more mannerly to return the greeting. With a soft voice, Floodsight replied, "Hey there Rainpaw, I'm Floodsight."

Short, but she thinks it does the job. It best they get moving after than dawdling around trying to think of words to say to each other. Of which, Heroneye quickly solved and started moving. Efficient and concise. Floodsight followed the Heroneye closely, checking once in a while if Rainpaw was still there.

"Mhm, alright," Floodsight agreed trying to remember how Berrypaw inform them on collecting the sticky mess. Heroneye's reminder was enough to jog her memories.

"Let's not stray too far from one another." Floodsight suggested looking at Heroneye for confirmation. It wasn't Floodsight's call, but it's better to be safe than sorry in the mountain territories. But all in all, if Heroneye says otherwise, Floodsight would probably listen with no questions asked.

"And Rainpaw, if there are any questions or if you need any help, tell us right away," Floodsight reminded softly, almost in a motherly tone. It almost seemed like a curse of how Floodsight's always concerned with the younger cats. 'I'm sure Rainpaw will be just fine. But just in case...' She wanted to be sure the apprentice feels alright with asking for help. Without another word, Floodsight picked a fine stick in her jaws to start their task.

[ @Luna16 @Fits ]
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Rainpaw
Rainpaw's tail waved gently behind her with excitement. She followed Heroneye and Floodsight, nodding in acknowledgement to Heroneye's instructions and Floodsight's reminder. She smiled warmly at the two warriors, feeling lucky to have such nice and comforting presences to work with. "I agree, we shouldn't stray too far from each other." She meowed, dipped her head respectfully to Floodsight. "Thank you, Floodsight! I'll be sure to let you know if I need any assistance." She purred gently. Rainpaw wasn't shy about the fact that she might need help from the older cats, she was just an apprentice after all. And a young one at that.

She turned and first looked among the ground until she found a decent enough stick to use. It had a long reach and when she picked it up, the end didn't quiver with effort. Flicking her smooth, fluffy tail with satisfaction, Rainpaw trotted over to the first pile of rocks near her. Sniffing carefully in case there were snakes. After she didn't scent any snakes hiding among the rocks, she started to look in the cracks and crevices for cobwebs. When she found one, her whiskers twitched, happy to have found some cobwebs so quickly. She then carefully maneuvered her stick to collect what she found, angling her ears to check on where her patrolmates were.

[OOC: Just so y'all know, I'm visiting some family in the mountains in NC and they don't have any cell phone reception or WiFi. So my posts may take a while. I wasn't expecting them to not have WiFi lol.]

[@Fits]
[@goodacacia]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 06:09 PM.
Old Today, 10:58 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Without further ado, Heroneye got to work, starting with searching for a sizable stick. It didn't have to be huge--actually, being on the smaller side would have been preferable--it just had to be big enough to hold a decent amount of web. Sticks weren't exactly plentiful due to the lack of undergrowth in the mountains, but there were a few strewn on the ground, likely blown there from some far-off tree. Not wanting to waste any time, Heroneye picked one off the ground and began to search the mountain's cracks and crevices.

Naturally, the dark recesses of the rocky terrain offered ideal shelter for the small creatures, and covering one end of the stick with cobwebs took little time. A few spiders' past meals did get caught in the fray, though... Hopefully the medicine cats wouldn't mind terribly.

Still carrying the stick in her maw, Heroneye stood, waiting for everyone to finish their own work.

(+4 Cobwebs)

( @Luna16 ; @goodacacia )
Old Today, 01:33 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight nods awkwardly with a stick in her mouth. Her teeth sunk into the bark just a little for her to get a good grip onto the stick before beginning her search. Floodsight pads around searching for small crevices where the little eight legged creature could hide. Slowly but surely, Floodsight manages to pile one layer after another of cobweb.

Keeping her mouth semi-open for so long made one part felt dry, and another pooling with saliva. Better get this done quick. Maybe just one more before heading back. Padding through the damp forest, Floodsight spots a little rock crevice filled with an elaborate weave of spiderweb. The string was quite pretty, strung together with small dew drops that glistened and piled towards the center. It would be a shame to destroy something so...extraordinary, but the clan needs supplies. And supplies keep them alive. After all, these can be replenished once again, as long as they didn't take too much.

Floodsight gently lay the last bit of cobweb on her stick before returning to where they started. There she sees the mottled molly who had already finished her task. Floodsight glances around to check up on Rainpaw, awaiting their return with the supplies.

( +4 Cobwebs )

[ @Luna16 @Fits ]
Old Today, 06:32 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Rainpaw
Rainpaw carefully wrapped one more cobweb around the end of the stick she had in her mouth, then leapt down from the rock pile she was on and trotted over to where Heroneye and Floodsight were gathering, head and tail held high. She knew that cobwebs were pretty easy to find out of all of the supplies that were needed, but she felt good having been able to help restock the medicine den. She dipped her head to Heroneye and Floodsight when she caught up with them, careful not to let the cobwebs touch the ground so they didn't get any debris stuck on them.

[+4 cobwebs]

[@Fits]
[@goodacacia]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior