Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosekit finder
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:51 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 02:37 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:25 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by JellyCat
Today 02:22 AM

Old June 28th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Hello Mr Pats! [p]

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Bleedingpaw wanted to do more training stuff with himself! He was an apprentice now and it was super cool but so far his outings had been.... Scant with Brairsplash busy and (unbeknownst to him) a little apprehensive to teach the disabled little tom.

But Bleedingpaw wasnt gonna let that stop him and he knew one tom who'd been happy to train others before!

So, spotting Hawkbite in the clearing one day the little bengal went wobbling up to him, full of determination and plead his case.

"Good morning Mr Pats! I hope youre doing well! Imma apprentice now and all the bigger apprentices say youre a great teacher so I wanted to ask if you could teach me something!

I learned sneaking from you in the hiding event really well and Ive even been able to sneak up on my Mama but I dunno how to hunt or fight and thats really important. So if you have a moment can you please teach me something, I promise Ill listen really well!"
There! Polite askings and explanation and Bleedingpaw wobbling a bit waiting for a response before he seemed to realize something and blurted out a "Oh! Can this not be the reward for winning the hiding event though? I wanted to learn a special skill like swimming or predator hunting or something, I cant remember exactly what you said but it sounded really cool and like advanced skills I dont think I can manage yet.... Is that ok?"

Hopefully it would be, he didnt really wanna accidentally offend Hawkbite. The apprentice just wanted to be the best possible and that meant learning the best skills, though he wasnt quite on advanced level yet.

@SuspiciousMindz
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:57 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Hello Mr Pats! [p]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite tended to keep an ear out on things around the clearing as he'd take his intermittent naps. His ears picked up on the odd gait of Bleedingpaw, immediately giving away who was approaching him before his eyes would even open to greet the young apprentice. With a couple blinks, the Commander would sit up and greet the younger cat with a small smile.

"I can teach you some fighting skills, how's that sound?" Hawkbite would inquire back, curious to see how enthusiastic he'd be about the offer. Training a feline with a disability such as Bleedingpaw's would come as a challenge, but training Eggpaw briefly had taught Hawkbite a better way to train wobbly cats. The only thing Eggpaw really stood out to him for. "We can definitely save that reward for a special skill, you'll just have to let me know when you want to do that," Hawkbite chimed back, happy someone remembered they had a reward to redeem.

@Rani - Bleedingpaw [sorry it's messy, will do better next post, trying to get all the replies out and v sleepy eheh]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 12th, 2024, 07:32 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Bleedingpaw

The little bengal looked absolutely star struck that he was gonna learn to fight like a true warrior from the enforcer commander himself, wiggling like a little snake with a bright grin. Yes! He'd love to learn fighting and maybe if it was Hawkbite teaching him he'd turn out an ok fighter despite his flaws!

The little tom reared on his hind legs, rocking for a moment like he was going to fall back down before swaying oddly into his wobbling to counterbalance, boxing little paws in the air up at Hawkbites nose (which he probably would not get close to hitting). "Mr Pats is gonna make me the most fearsome shadowclan warrior! And then Im gonna learn to ambush or fight predators or everything and even Miss Tiger will think Im worth it even with my wobbles!"

And then something... odd happened.
With a sway the apprentice pitched forward, unable to stay reared up and forced to land. But in that involuntary sway a little golden paw flashed out, an attempt to counter balance, that did what Bleedingpaw consciously couldnt. It bapped Hawkbite right on the nose, too quick to be dodged and a tad stronger then the skinny bengal mightve managed normally though nothing actually damaging to such a larger tom. And then paws hit the ground with a sharp crack, the apprentice shifting to be better balanced standing to reveal his paw had straight split a root far thicker then he normally shouldve been able to.

Bleedingpaws wobbling had him pull off a move he never couldve intentionally done, at least at this stage of his learning.

"Ooop! Sorry Sir, but show me how to fight please Im ready!!"

-New Purrk Detected! Push more to discover hidden Purrk!-

@SuspiciousMindz
Old July 15th, 2024, 07:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Shocked.

That was the best word to describe how Hawkbite felt after he was karate chopped by the golden tom. His nose wiggled and he held a paw up to rub it as the smack was enough to make him reel back a little at the ache. Then the snap came and Hawkbite looked down, impressed at the strength behind the little apprentice's movements. Intentional or not, there was something building up in Bleedingpaw that Hawkbite wasn't quite sure about. He'd clear his throat to address the apprentice again, shrugging off the nose smack, but inhaling deeply before his next, dramatic, line.

"You landed your first hit on me! How could you!" Hawkbite would exclaim suddenly. He'd hold his paw up to his nose again before reaching out and attempting to bap Bleedingpaw's nose back. Hitting a moving target was little harder than he expected though.

Hawkbite would lead the duo to a softer part of the camp. The ground in this area was softer so if Bleedingpaw stumbled about, it was open and clear for him. The landing would be softer too. Perfect for the first training session in his opinion. "Fighting is pretty simple once you learn how to read body language!" Hawkbite started to explain, starting with the basics. "You can watch your opponents eyes and track them to where they're looking. Usually that's a good indicator on where they'll hit you. You can also see how they sway. Usually swaying left or right means they'll be moving in that direction so you can dodge it. You can also predict their movements based on if they're being defensive or offensive -- guarding or fighting," Hawkbite continued. "Defensive means they'll run from you or guard their weakest points -- usually the eyes, ankles, underbelly, ears, and neck. Fighting offensively leaves them pretty open for you to strike anywhere you can, but also means you need to be guarding yourself. That's where we'll start."

Hawkbite crouched down in front of Bleedingpaw, presenting his battle stance. It was rigid and low to the ground, his paws spread apart evenly to balance his weight. "I want you to try practicing dodging some of my hits before I show you how to hit me back," the Commander instructed. Hopefully Bleedingpaw had been listening to what to watch for. Hawkbite would move slower than normal to give the little apprentice time to react. He'd had to learn his footing better before he'd have fluent movements.

"Dodging is simple. Step or leap away from my attack," Hawkbite spoke before giving him a signal that he'd begin. The Commander shot forward at a decent pace. His eyes would rest on the apprentice's left shoulder for a few seconds -- intentionally giving him time to register the move -- before he'd look at Bleedingpaw face and follow through. An attempt to bap his shoulder.

The next was the opposite shoulder. Hawkbite would glance at his right shoulder for fewer seconds than before then follow through with an attempted bap.

The last attempt was on the right flank. Hawkbite would sway his body to the right, not looking at Bleedingpaw's flank until the last second when he'd stretch his paw out.

@Rani - Bleedingpaw [if there's a different way you want me to do the training, lmk in discord!]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 12:12 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Bleedingpaw

For a moment the apprentice straight panicked and froze, highly worried that Hawkbite had actually meant it and was really angry until he realized the older tom was teasing and relaxed. He did manage to actually land a hit didnt he, which was pretty cool! After all Mr Pats was really big and strong and cool and not many could probably claim to have managed that, especially at Bleedingpaws age!

The little tom giggled, trying to snap at the paw that booped him back and quickly wobbled in pursuit of the enforcer as he led the apprentice to a training ground, digging paws into the dirt happily.

This place was soft and bouncy and kinda fun and perfect to fall on, demonstrated by how a wayward wobble into tumble sent him rolling with nary a scratch or injury like it usually might of. Nope instead he just popped right up again, listening with rapt attention to his first ever battle lesson from the enforcer commander himself.

The content was... Interesting but made sense and as Bleedingpaw learned new things to look for he quickly seemed to be picking it up, large blue eyes fixed on Hawkbites ears, eyes and limbs to try and predict his movements like the tom had explained. This all seemed manageable so far and made a lotta sense, parts even resembled kit games like tag played in the nursery so despite some trepidation in general over fighting there was none right now in the apprentices reaction to the order, Bleedingpaw darting to his paws with a "Ok I'll dodge away from you Mr Pats! Lemme just figure out a battle stance, Im not sure Im gonna be able to do yours...."

After all the toms wobbling would change how he did this and he could already tell that the commanders firm tight stance would not work. Something that was quickly evidenced as tensed muscles only led to his trademark spasms, sending Bleedingpaw right to the flood with an "Oof!" rigidity ever his enemy. He was on his paws quickly though and, after a few false starts in figuring it out eventually he fell into his own sort of stance, wider then most anyone would have it to balance out his wobbles and more loose and fluid then Hawkbite by far.

But, judging by how he managed to get away from Hawkbites first swipe after giving a firm nod and an eager "Ok now Im ready." it worked for him. After all, Bleedingpaws condition had conditioned his body to twist and flex in ways other cats just didnt manage and while they could jump or firmly step away in a manner Bleedingpaw couldnt he could just.... fold himself under Hawkbites paw without moving his paws much at all.

If it worked it worked, though not without effort. Tongue unintentionally poking out with effort the blond bengal furrowed his brow, trying to move away from the mock blows in a way that felt natural and was quick. He didnt always succeed and got hit a couple of times, knocking him off balance, but got back up with a determination each time, increasingly demanding "Again, Im gonna get it!" Until finally he did. He could actually control the wobbling to his advantage here, tensing to induce a sway that came and acted faster then most cats could move given it bypassed his reaction time entirely. Combine that with his odd movements not exactly being trackable and Bleedingpaw was near vibrating with excitement as he figured out he could be good at this, at being untouchable. At least for the most part.

Sometimes sways did still take him right into Hawkbites grasp instead of away, but that was a bug for later.

@SuspiciousMindz