Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM

Old March 11th, 2024, 05:54 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

Forestpaw bounded into the clearing, following the warriors out of camp; she hasn't gotton ANY training so she was up to learn whatever!
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:18 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Dawn had just started spilling between the branches that loomed over ThunderClan's camp, and the bright red-gold light made Wolfhive squint as he made his way out of the warriors' den. He'd just been speaking to Mudhound [ @Rani] and Redhawk [ @tally] and with them on board, he was ready to gather the apprentices together.

He stopped when he reached the entrance of the apprentice den. He hadn't seen any of them outside on his way over, so unless they'd gone on an early patrol most should be within. "Apprentices! Get up, we got a training session planned for all of you today." He waited a second, giving them the opportunity to peek out and see him before he led them toward camp's exit. He would pause before it, off to a side as to not disturb traffic. Once the apprentice train stopped piling up, he continued.

"I know getting the sessions to complete training can be difficult, so we're doing something a bit different than the usual event. I need you guys to tell us what you haven't trained on or what you'd like to work on. Today's group is going to be split into three: based on what you say, you'll either be going with Mudhound, Redhawk, or myself for practice."

And once they said their topic of desire, he'd break them up accordingly.

---

Calling ALL ThunderClan apprentices!

If you're mentioned, that means you have one active on the allegiances!

This event should be pretty simple: have your apprentice let Wolfhive know where they want more training (hunting, fighting, or climbing) and he'll assign them to the group covering that topic. You will have 2 days to do this before Team Hornets head out of camp to get things rolling.

Note: even if your cat knows the above, they can still participate! It can count for the 2 general requirements or just serve as a brush-up so your apprentice is more prepared for the upcoming ShadowClan battle.

Your cat needs at least 3 posts responding to the training aspect of this roleplay to count toward their rank requirement and get them closer to a warrior ceremony! Posts like "he listened" without attempting to practice the techniques will not be counted, as they are considered low effort and are against the spirit of actively training.
Flintpaw bounded up, excited.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 11th, 2024, 10:14 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogpaw meowed fighting.

Once Beetlepaw signed to Sheeppaw what was happening the deaf large ten moon old meowed fighting.

Beetlepaw was with the other apprentices, the ridiculously tiny mute almost 11 moon old apprentice not sure how she was supposed to tell Wolfhive that she wanted to train in fighting since she doubted that he understood sign language and well she couldn't speak.

Mantispaw meowed fighting, as she knew that knowing how to defend herself would be crucial. All open}
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 12th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 07:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Belly up as the first rays of morning light washed over the camp's clearing, the barren, winter dead branches allowing plenty of it to paint the ground a lovely, golden hue, Fudge lay in a rare moment of blissful, peaceful sleep, his breathing slow and stead as he basked in what had promised to be a day all to himself. As much as the apprentice enjoyed spending time with his mentor, he had been working hard of late. Too many patrols and burying of cats and just... nasty things happening all around. He didn't understand all of it, of course, but it didn't mean it didn't stress him out as well. So early in the morning, however, the chocolate point felt oddly safe. It had always been at these earliest hours of the day, when the loners of the street that preferred the night were heading off to whatever hole they called a home and the day dwellers were just waking up that he had been left to his own devices, allowed to just be in this strange space of pause in a world that was otherwise far too much in motion for his tastes.

Unfortunately for the former kittypet, his bliss would not last this morning as an unfamiliar voice began yowling at the top of its lungs, the owner earning an upside down, deadpanned stare. Despite not having been in the den himself - he was late to the den and early out, not enjoying the cramped feeling of it ever since he was young, haunted by memories of the monster that had once lurked within - he could hear the tom clearly as he yowled inside. Ugh... it was far too late for anyone to be this energetic. You see, this is why he picked his little hidden corners in the camp. Who could even get in the mood to deal with that before breakfast? Well, he could certainly not tell you who, but he could most definitely say who couldn't. This tom, right here...

He felt bad for the poor saps in the den who had been ensnared by the far too peppy warrior. In a oh no, so sad, too bad, anyways kind of way. Not in the I will join you, comrades way. He enjoyed his sleep. Closing his eyes, the apprentice snuggled against the dirt, ready to take on more rays and get back to sleep when... Oh no... No no no no. Come on, Boulder. Buddy. It was his day off. Surely they could take pity on his poor, pitiful soul and not have him practice how to beat up other cats for one day, right?

Emerald hues cracking open just a sliver, Fudge considered his options. The Boulder had specifically called for him. Along with two others, but they did not matter in the grand scheme of things. What mattered was that his clan given name had been called... in full. Not Sprucey... no no, Sprucepaw. Which meant The Boulder meant business. Which meant not showing up would probably take a few points off his best apprentice card. Ugh... why? Why did they have to get to this so early?! Fine... Just fine. Besides, with the way everyone kept getting murdered lately, might as well brush up on how to murder back.

A yawn escaping the Birman mix, he stretched, feeling his long legs burn pleasantly before rolling over and getting up, his brown fur still toasty from the dawn sun. Reluctantly, deadpanned, sleepy gaze on his otherwise blank features, the paw walked towards the colossal hornet, granting them a small sniff, equal parts disapproval and letting them know he was here. Look, the important thing was that he had shown up and was ready to get to work. He would be damned, however, if he was expected to silently suffer through it. Well... he would be silent, but he could still silently complain about it, so there. Semantics... no one cared about those anyways.

@Rani [Mudhound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw was summoned from her resting spot. The newest hornet was offering training and considering she was almost finished with hers, she'd take advantage. The assessment would be coming up soon, but no one had properly trained her to hunt. It was a pretty lousy attempt every time she tried, but dammit, she tried!

"I need hunting training," Treepaw spoke when she approached. Her gaze shot from Wolfhive to Redhawk to Mudhound. Her tail tip twitched as she awaited further instruction on where to go.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 12th, 2024, 03:06 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw

Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty

Oh... yippee. A training session with not one, not even two, but THREE supervisors! And it looked like Redhawk was one of them. Redhawk was his mentor, so of course Crowpaw would be participating. This was good though, wasn't it? He'd be getting one step closer to leaving the apprentice's den and joining his older Clanmates? Probably... though no one will catch me starting any small conversations.

What was it he needed to do again? Oh, right... hunting. I doubt they'd be able to take me and any other apprentice to the ShadowClan border, especially with the hostility between us. It was kind of ridiculous to be in an event headed by a warrior much younger than him. But so long as this event was over with in a decent amount of time and he actually learned something, Wolfhive just might get a small amount of respect from the older apprentice.

"I need to learn how to hunt." The young tom spoke up with a bit of a raspy voice. That was the first time he had spoken since he woke up, and he immediately grimaced at the sound of his voice. Reminder to self: never speak until I've eaten or drank something. Since his father disowned him about seven moons ago, Crowpaw's fur had gotten cleaned up, though it still retained some of that curly appearance in his chest and belly. His mohawk was ruffled, but somewhat kept up better than when he was younger. He had cleaned up a bit when he woke up, which was the first time in multiple moons.

He was somewhat proud of himself for actually taking care of his fur, but he was still skinny. He will be for a bit of time, of course, since it was leaf-bare. But it was a start, right? A couple nights ago, he had met the most wonderful cat he had ever seen and it helped to have that conversation with her. One day we'll meet each other outside of the dreams... I hope it's soon.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 12th, 2024 at 03:06 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

So... This wasn't mister Crest. But!! Poppy could learn!! She could surprise him by being a mega super amazing apprentice already!! Smiling brightly, the wobbly Poppypaw chirped along with the other cats, leaning heavily on her left paws before stumbling aside with a little laugh.
"Hunt! Hunt!"
Teehee, she needed to know how to hunt! Poppy remembered that silly patrol with the bigcat, she didn't know how to help then! But that would change now!

Old March 12th, 2024, 03:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Oh! Training! Training!! The calico cat sprinted over, nearly falling over her own paws in the process. "Me me! Uhh, I'm uh, I dunno anything yet." Hopefully it would be fine. Right? Yes. Right? Surely. Right?? Oh no, now she was kinda nervous.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 12th, 2024, 04:24 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw came waltzing over, curious to what was going on before Mudhound called out her name. Blue eyes graced the hornet with her attention once she heard her name. She gave no verbal noise to show she heard but instead had taken to coming over towards her mentor. "Guess you got me" she said idly paying mind to the other apprentices gathered around.

@Rani [changed users so my old one didn't work ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Sunpaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Oh boy, this would be fun, she just knew it especially since she could spot one of her siblings here already and one being called for. Sunpaw couldn't catch sight of her mentor at the moment but that was okay, someone else could teach her. The ginger apprentice couldn't decide on what she wanted to learn, the list was too long for her! "I need a lot of training but battle sounds fun to me!" she shouted, everyone would hear her for sure.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Last edited by Eden; March 12th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 05:39 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Swankit

She/Her - They/them
(1/100)

Hearing their name called by their new mentor, Swanpaw poked her head out of her new den. Of course, her rambunctious older brother was already racing out into the clearing, demanding that he be trained in the ways of battle. She was hesitant, she wanted to learn how to hunt, yes, but she also wanted to learn some battle moves so that she could protect Sunpaw…

She was a bit hesitant about not going with her mentor in fear that she’d disappoint them, but this time she was going to follow after her brother. If she could get stronger and protect everyone else, then Mommy and Daddy would be proud of her. Plus, she’d have the opportunity to learn hunting from Mudhound later on. Offering a shy smile to he hornet, she turned and headed over to where Wolfhive was so that she could learn alongside Elkpaw.

[ @Rani ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here